News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Sexual Offense Gone Bad

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

implement a vision where she is happy without you. and good for you that you didn't take advantage of it :)

~kakkarot

Hephaestus

For all you know she may indeed like you and your 'experimentation' made her enact her desire and ask you out.

SpectralDragon

In all seriousness she might truthfully have liked you, I would ask how long she has liked you and wait for her reply.

blueflame

She has never seen me, I dont know this girl. I just saw her at lunch once and decided to test my implementation.

SpectralDragon

Are you sure she has never seen you? maybe you have a secrete admirer? I would double check on this.

blueflame

quote:
Originally posted by SpectralDragon

Are you sure she has never seen you? maybe you have a secrete admirer? I would double check on this.

I know what im doing, its happened with too many women to be coincidence.

Risu no Kairu

Tell her "don't blame yourself. I'm gay."

the fake your own death by putting some of your blood on a dummy, putting the dummy on your motorcycle, then drive your motorcycle off a cliff.

Pay off the folks at the hospital, too.

Then skip town.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

kakkarot

you've done it to more than one person?

Nagual

quote:
Iv recieved the universal command, and instructions on how to implement visions into reality.

From where did you get it...?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Akensai

You say shes very attractive, why not go out whit her and find out if she really likes you(and you her), if not you can end it in a natural way.

blueflame

quote:
Originally posted by Akensai

You say shes very attractive, why not go out whit her and find out if she really likes you(and you her), if not you can end it in a natural way.

I did, she said something about God telling her that I am God. So I havent talked to her in a while....

Im trying not to think about it.

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by blueflame
I did, she said something about God telling her that I am God.

At this point in reading this thread 5 words comes to mind 'what a pile of excrement'.
At the start of the thread I actually kept an open mind that possibly you did indeed have some kind of effect on this girl but now after reading that post I dont.

blueflame

I explained it to her, and she understood what I said. [:)] I didn't hurt her.

I was implementing visions into reality using a technique. My vision was to impress an image of me on her. It happened.

[:)] Meant no harm.

Cruel Tendencies

<At this point in reading this thread 5 words comes to mind 'what a pile of sh*t'.
At the start of the thread I actually kept an open mind that possibly you did indeed have some kind of effect on this girl but now after reading that post I dont.>

Getting pretty deep in here, ain't it? ;)

Paul

kakkarot

so she no longer thinks you're God? and she no longer likes-you-due-to-your-spell?

~kakkarot

blueflame

quote:
Originally posted by kakkarot

so she no longer thinks you're God? and she no longer likes-you-due-to-your-spell?

~kakkarot

I think she is afraid of me, because I explained to her that I controlled her.

She seems depressed.

Akensai

Are you crazy ? You told her ? haha. now i don't think she is afraid of you, but she just thinks your a nut case.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by blueflame

I explained it to her, and she understood what I said. [:)] I didn't hurt her.

I was implementing visions into reality using a technique. My vision was to impress an image of me on her. It happened.

[:)] Meant no harm.

ROFLMAO!!! Are you retarted? You never tell a woman you control her mind, LOL!!! Oh great and mighty odin!!! LOL!!

Is this why so many american men are such lousy lovers? Delusional fantasies and the inability to actually find out how to romance a woman???

again....

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jessica

Dark Knight

quote:
I think she is afraid of me, because I explained to her that I controlled her.

She seems depressed.

OK, that doesn't sound good.

You sound sorry, and it doesn't sound like you wanted to cause harm...

It sounds like you have a gift for Remote Influencing, which you need to be careful about, especially when dealing with other people's emotions. I've said this a million times, the same way we have physical senses that help us determine reality (whether something is hot, cold, soft, sharp, etc) we have emotions which also assist in helping us determine reality. When Someone floods us with emotions without our knowledge, and we think they're ours, that is a very damaging disorienting experience. It's like someone getting control over our sense of physical feeling and producing sensations of cold when our hand is resting on a radiator. It can produce a devastating effect, alter our perceptions of reality and our perceptions of self.

Having the power to do something is not the same as having the right to do it.

blueflame, you sound like a nice guy, and I seriously doubt you intended to cause any harm. We're entering a new arena with emerging abilities and sometimes the only way to learn is explore and fall down. But if you really want to impress someone, respect their free will, please don't make any more attempts to insert or impress something on a person without their permission. She probably still has the sense but now is told, it wasn't hers. She's probably very confused and distressed. I'd ask forgiveness and pray for her.

And if you would really like to get to know a girl, ask.

kakkarot

you know what you should do blueflame: stop using the powers and take time to reflect. actually think about what is happening in your life, with your life.

~kakkarot

blueflame

Can I get suggestions.

Well, Iv recieved the universal command, and instructions on how to implement visions into reality.

So I wanted to try this on a girl. She goes to my school but I dont even know her. Shes very attractive.

Then within an hour, at complete RANDOM she comes to me in the halls and asks me out. I don't know why I did it, but I declined her request, nicely.

She normally says ok and walks away. Im happy in my mind thinking wow, I made this happen. Next day, she starts crying, saying shes attracted to me and can't stop thinking about me. She says that I mean everything to her.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?