News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

psychic surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

malganis

There was also a long article but it's written in Croatian so no use for you.

If you havent watched enough bloody movies and become apathetic to blood don't watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXPw3dq9Kao

The healers are from Philippines.

They can take the teeth out of the mouth with no force and give spiritual injections like needle from a distance. As you can see in the video they make cuts with their fingers and stitch back.

It's written about this extensively in "Healers and Distant Healing" by George Meek. He wrote it in middle 70's when many doctors and academics went to Philippines to study these healers.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

souledge

Could you paste the link to the article in Croatian? I understand it :/

malganis

"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,

souledge

Interesting article :)

Doringo

It looks bizzarre..what kind of surgery are they supposed to be performing? :?

It just looks like they're randomly making incisions and pulling blood out, and then they slice across his throat and mess with that, too. Hoax or not, what would the aim of that operation be?
All men are equal in death.

SnakeDoctor

you do know thats a hoax right?

malganis

The following article explained further about psychic surgery. It's on the same site. This video could be a hoax but the psychic surgery itself is not.  In 50's and 60's the healers lived peaceful life without stress and in harmony with nature. They didn't take money for their healing. But things changed. In 70's westerners heard about it and flow to Philippines in large numbers and they found that healers are enthusiastic
about money. The healers wanted publicity because that would mean more patients and more money so they could buy motorcycles, cars and bigger houses. All that brought stress to their lives and they couldnt perform materialization, cuts with their mind and closing the cuts on regular basis so they used the tricks. Now i'm not sure if any of the healers is able to do what those healers in 50's and 60's could do.

atsguy

there is a book called "Faces in the smoke" by  Douchan Gersi

http://www.amazon.com/Faces-Smoke-Eyewitness-Experience-Shamanism/dp/0874775957

It is an amazing book written by an documentary film maker who goes out into the world in diffrernt countries and looks at people with amazing abilities. THe book was written back in the 80s or 90s, and it has fantastic accounts. He described that when he went to the phillipines he met people that could shoot what looked like white lighting when in a trance and heal people with it, others could materialize bad organs and problems within the body to the outside of the body...he also visited haiti in search of the haiti flying men society.

here he says that the flying men dont actually fly, but instead they teleport. THey send their astral body out to the desired destination, then they increase or decrease its vibrational frequency...once they do this the original body will start to disapear and end up were the astrl body is...its really amazing