News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Time Travelling

Previous topic - Next topic

aleshah

You use reverse psychology up here:

Don't do it. Don't try this at home.

Its like treating a person like a child.Installing a religious mindset afterwards.

Or maybe you just aren't aware of it and running a religious pattern of protection.
Think twice about your protection.How clever is that sharing your kind of protection to publicity?
You don't really want you attach to protection, moreover attach suffering.

And no , meditation doesn't let you be influenced by demonic realms, you are always influenced by it, meditation just let you be more aware of the influence however, if you find this useful.
(I like to play with fantasy)

I imagine demons (non-earthy-demons) omnipresent, collective-conscious, ego-focused, intellectual,
programmed by machine or other psychic pattern.Everything what came from nature belongs to nature.

Meet the greys or other pseudo alien form and talk about this "bad" site with them.

It's a journey of contrast, not one of the silly ego.I am sorry.

It could be painful using meditation techniques with authorities, try other more uncertain things like love, forgiveness, gratefulness and so on, even this earthy life isn't enough for it really.

Take only what is giving.

Xanth

Do you have a specific question? 
Cause, I'm at a loss for whatever it is you're trying to say...

CFTraveler

Apparently I don't know the task before me, because I didn't understand the original post.

Stookie

I don't think the translation went well.

personalreality

I am equally lost.

I kind of get your vibe though.

programming and what not.

"same motherf***ers who buffed the train" - Aesop Rock (for you stookie)
be awesome.

aleshah

I am sorry guys (and ladies) - the question would be like>> what's more important having fantasy or being attacked by demons?!

In earlier older thread was an intern  topic about " meditation could open your subconscious to attacks of demons". i think its bullsh**ing ppl, because i mean wtf?

Isn't that a self driven , egoistic thought being attacked  by your own meditation anyways moreover thinking chakras are the honey bins for demons?Being attacked by your own immune system is more possible.
TCM makes not really smarter but gives you focus on things, what i believe.I wasn't intended to weave my thought-forms on you or trying to introduce you to demonic realms ...lol

up here its more important to give specific answers than questions.

Do you know the task before you?

This wasn't an attack, moreover a self-inducing theory - it is not even worth to share but its worth thinking( i guess)
It deals with meta-physics and precognition.

The difference between precognition and deja-vues , you can change your precognition from your perspective.You cant change your deja-vues.

The theory is as following: By losing local focus, by forgetting the world, realm around you it induces a force into the other worldly realms.
however the deal with force is, that at some point or moment it pushes "back" causing you to remember your intentional task - it could be living, learning and so on.
But the important thing is that this force is pushing back your focus and let you be embraced by the force of knowledge what is before you.

Generally  mind works on constant - when it will be changed to another constant by "random value" it let you see another perspective from your multidimensional being.

This theory isn't complete so far, but i tried to translate a skeleton for you.

So if you are using facebook, you open your root chakra to the demonic realms of secret service.
If you watch TV you feed your sacral chakra by a tv demon and making you dependent of this electrifying source you are getting trough your skull by ELF waves.
When you thirsty you drink your soda with flour, what clears your throat chakra, so you cant speak a word literary.
more than 5000 years water is the source of life.Get a life, get crystal clear water.
Silver water it cures all the disease, but whats to cure?

The question about programming or not. well at some cases programming makes you do things faster, but at same time not letting you expand further,  in an economic state of whats in the layer behind capitalism, how things really working.
Being fully programmed would be a trip, rather a cheaper one.

Xanth

Easy answer:  In my opinion, demons don't exist outside of your own creations.

personalreality

that's a little more coherent but still a little unorganized perhaps.

do you mean your task in this incarnation as a human?
be awesome.

aleshah

it means anything - how you measure whats outside creation?
everything is creation.
When you are incarnated you dont trouble yourself with the quantum state or something, when you are in politics or "being human" to persist the status quo.

What makes you believe you are incarnated? What makes you believe you are human?
Is this the same thing and is that within your own creation?

The task before you needn't be limited to the incarnation or being human or does it?

personalreality

Just trying to figure out what you're trying to say.

The way you write reminds me of writings I did while under the influence of entheogenic substances.  Kind of scattered.  

Its hard to follow your train of thought, but I'm interested nevertheless.

YOu ...
be awesome.

aleshah

You know your brain produces drugs, but they wont let you know it.
Once you know how to trigger, you are in a mighty empiric position.

Its very questionable if a train of thought you mention will target the solution which isn't existent.

I mean shouldn't we be all happy? :evil: -maybe flower-power-like?

Xanth

Dude... you're talking gibberish.  Straight up.
Stop trying to sound all mystical and mysterious.

What are you trying to say?
Do you even have question?

Capt. Picard

No we shouldn't be happy always. There would be no balance. Unless you can train your brain to release higher concentrations of DMT, then you might be happy all the time.

CFTraveler

Quote from: aleshah on April 29, 2010, 17:14:22
You know your brain produces drugs, but they wont let you know it.
Who's 'they'?  Anyone who can read knows that our bodies are full of endorphins (endogenous morphine) and other chemicals and hormones that are used to regulate all kinds of experience.  So IDK who 'they' is.

QuoteOnce you know how to trigger, you are in a mighty empiric position.
Empiric position?  You mean the position to experience and measure?

QuoteIts very questionable if a train of thought you mention will target the solution which isn't existent.
For there to be a solution there has to be a problem.  What is the problem?

QuoteI mean shouldn't we be all happy? :evil: -maybe flower-power-like?
Be all happy, or all be happy?  

personalreality

The reason external drugs work is because your brain has receptors that will accept those molecules, which means that your brain must naturally produce these chemicals in some form.

I mean why do you think they're called Endorphins?  

Endorphins = Endogenous Morphine

I was gonna talk about DMT as well, but the good captain beat me to it.

be awesome.

personalreality

lol

apparently CFT beat me to the endorphins too.

:lol:
be awesome.

CFTraveler

Hee hee, personalreality expanded on my post.   :-D
*waves*

aleshah

@xanth i am trying to say? again first post was about
demons - it seems you don't believe in them, so it is
not interesting for you.
The second was to find - unlock doors of subconscious.
The third was about drugs produced by the brain, it is within us being happy.
The person who posses the trigger will be in a higher position than you.
I mean not family or near circle, but a global, commercial control and everything related to marketing.

So you see there is little sense but there is logic.Are you a friend of your mind?
Or are you afraid of your mind?

@capt i  mean you are right but endorphines and DMT are not the same thing.
External DMT is illegal, it got more impact on the psyche.Endorphines could be naturally concentrated
by running for example.

@traveller who is they? it depends on situation but i thought of the chemicals and people behind it.
wizard of oz maybe? A dogma or god?

empiric position to trigger events - in other words you decide who should suffer, who should be happy.

again solution is not existent, but there is a problem of the proper mixture.
The problem is successful living.

be all happy and be happy all

@personalreality

The reason it should give a feeling of oneness, but its an individual thing to beat out the past life out of you.
For example: When you grown up in a smoky environment, you will think smoke is natural.
When you eat salt all of your life, it won't kill you that fast.Does it make sense to you?
To me not everything, not everything in my life made sense so far, not everything was wrong.Everything.

personalreality

i'm still having a hard time understanding the flow of your train of thought.

where are you from?

are you using translator software or are you schizophrenic?
be awesome.

Capt. Picard

Actually, the brain does produce small amounts of DMT naturally via the pineal gland I believe. Some studies have shown that meditation may be used to increase that production.

aleshah

Quote from: personalreality on April 30, 2010, 19:34:41
i'm still having a hard time understanding the flow of your train of thought.

where are you from?

are you using translator software or are you schizophrenic?

we use translators sometimes and he is excrement-zu.

the translation of "shi*-zu" became in this forum "excrement-zu" lol

The old notion that the mucus or the cold fluid in the ventricles of the brain collection and drain from them by funnel was completely unexplored, for the fine fragrance, appear to the vessels in the cavities of the brain was not as mucus or excrement. The ventricles are in any way in connection with the nasal cavities....http://books.google.de/books?id=dTkwAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA190&lpg=PA190&dq=excrement-zu&source=bl&ots=VJJ9AUqxyU&sig=eKMn9NkZe5PMC1Te9l0TeTeFw94&hl=de&ei=ov_bS6z3DpSlOK2NraYH&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CC0Q6AEwCQ

personalreality

I've read somewhere that there are two large secretions of DMT by the Pineal in one's life.  At some point in the womb, a certain time into the development of the fetus (i don't know how long) and then as someone is dying.  I think I read that in "DMT: The Spirit Molecule".

be awesome.

Capt. Picard

Yes I've read that as well. I also read that when skilled meditators enter a deep state they may actually be training their brain to release more of the DMT than usual. Sort of a random thought, but I've wondered if naturally produced drugs in the brain, or maybe even ingested drugs played a role in shaping certain qualities of human counciousness, such as sensing rythm in sounds or something like that. You mentioning the "spirit molecule" reminds me somewhere of hearing about a "spirit gene" also. Anyone know anything about that?

aleshah

About clearing crystals - cheating with energy?  Or some super dna ? :|

Spiritual instincts? Or channeling? I guess in future. Beam me up ^^

Increasing DMT trough natural sleep and using it on as extrovert artistic tool. However we need better computers or crystals.

Theory: Extrateristrials connected to twitter for studying human behavior.Nah real ones needn't the human em field is to easy to access with proper gear.

The good thing is there are good humans and other lifeforms.I am not completely alone even I dont figured out yet if i am such a  bad butt or jesus christ.

Think someone gave us space to develop whatever we desire may it be good or bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xo8At6XEqE

soli

Quote from: aleshah on May 01, 2010, 20:10:21
About clearing crystals - cheating with energy?  Or some super dna ? :|

Spiritual instincts? Or channeling? I guess in future. Beam me up ^^

Increasing DMT trough natural sleep and using it on as extrovert artistic tool. However we need better computers or crystals.

Theory: Extrateristrials connected to twitter for studying human behavior.Nah real ones needn't the human em field is to easy to access with proper gear.

The good thing is there are good humans and other lifeforms.I am not completely alone even I dont figured out yet if i am such a  bad butt or jesus christ.

Think someone gave us space to develop whatever we desire may it be good or bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xo8At6XEqE

I think this version is better - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1mLIeXwsQ