News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Time Travelling

Previous topic - Next topic

aleshah

thx i needed something to fix my brain coz its somewhere  :roll:

Anyone read this? http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/

soli

Quote from: aleshah on May 01, 2010, 20:33:56
thx i needed something to fix my brain coz its somewhere  :roll:

Anyone read this? http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/

yeah I think that song is my drug now, when I take off the headphones after listening to it it's like I've just emerged above the water into a different world.

personalreality

capt.  you know terence mckenna?

he tried to evolve his brain by doing a LOT of DMT.

he got a brain tumor and died.

lol
be awesome.

Capt. Picard

LOL, at least he tested his theory. I would think taking external DMT may do the opposite of evolving your brain, like when someone takes steroids for so long, theyre body loses the ability to produce the natural amount of testosterone. In the same way, the brain may forget how to release DMT if one takes enough of it that the brain has no reason to continue its own production.

Xanth

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 02, 2010, 16:57:41
LOL, at least he tested his theory. I would think taking external DMT may do the opposite of evolving your brain, like when someone takes steroids for so long, theyre body loses the ability to produce the natural amount of testosterone. In the same way, the brain may forget how to release DMT if one takes enough of it that the brain has no reason to continue its own production.
Doesn't you pineal gland excrete DMT to regulate your sleep processes?
I think taking more simply has the side effect of making you tired.

~Ryan

Capt. Picard

Nope, taking DMT is a very powerful and profound hallucinogen.

Xanth

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 02, 2010, 17:17:11
Nope, taking DMT is a very powerful and profound hallucinogen.
Ooooh right, I'm thinking of melatonin.  My bad.  :)

Thanks Cap for clarifying that for me.

aleshah

you have been down the rabbit hole? :lol:

personalreality

many times sir.

continuing the journey sans the external chemicals
be awesome.

aleshah

Be prepared for a long journey, sir.

Ever noticed if you tune yourself to love energy, you travel faster? haha since it reduces your astral being who you really are, you come along with.

Still everything has to do with math, even on higher dimension.There is the thing like OBE but the deeper travel is inside your own being.

Math is just another astral projection you gain knowledge with.

Be warned, everyone is on its own level of development.So what works for you may not work for another.

I did a joke this morning:

The
derivation of God is man.Partial integration
yields the following:v '*u
= u * v - integral
u' * v
If the derivative of man = 1.
Primitive is: God * God - integral God * Man
Therefore: God *
God - Man * Man
Since GodĀ² = God
ManĀ² = Man
God - Man = Nature

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: aleshah on April 29, 2010, 15:33:30
So if you are using facebook, you open your root chakra to the demonic realms of secret service.

This caught my attention, as to an experience i had a few weeks ago...that of asking in "dreams" why i'm having sleep, energy issues, etc...of feeling a need to unfriend someone on facebook. all my "issues" started once i friended him, BUT did not / do not occur when i phone him. I started "dreaming" of someone telling me that by communing with him on facebook, i not only let him in, but all of his "friends", and anything associated with them. Usually my symptoms get better, "dreams" too, when i break the facebook link, and interestingly he is alot more pleasant to talk with, rather than on line. I have had this "insight" before, thats why i limit whom i friend, & whom can access my page. 'Cause i have noticed that effect before with him as well as others, & its like an astral highway one can travel from one friend, like, etc to another. Odd, but i just get these messages.

I don't necessarily think its all bad energy, but i do agree with the root chakra thing. Since i connected with him on FB, i have been having root chakra issues. I've also sen things come thru tv, but i also believe its a portal. I've seen people i know use it {try to} to get into my house. Stuff like that.

deepspace

Quote from: personalreality on May 01, 2010, 11:34:04
I've read somewhere that there are two large secretions of DMT by the Pineal in one's life.  At some point in the womb, a certain time into the development of the fetus (i don't know how long) and then as someone is dying.  I think I read that in "DMT: The Spirit Molecule".

I read the book too and loved it, especially the trip reports. That was part of got me really interested in experiencing the NPR. I have to admit I was very skeptical that you could have anything like what I've read about DMT trips without using it. Since then, I have learned how to experience the NPR at a very high level without any substances and it is a real trip, out of this world literally. I think what I would call the full-on AP experience is really what people are trying to achieve when they use mind-altering substances. Those experiences are very satisfying. My experiences have so many similarities to the DMT trip reports I've read, but without the intensity level. They are more manageable, less out of control, but certainly no less "trippy". Out of all of the hallucinogenics, DMT sounds like the most similar to AP because instead of altering reality like many hallucinogenics, it replaces reality but leaves you with the ability to experience it consciously.
It's all a dream
Light passing by on the screen

majour ka

simple answer, there are no demons??!!