Psychic Vampire - Entity situation -- please help

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmiah

Hi!

I found this forum via searching for psychic vampire assistance.

I've confirmed with someone else that indeed that feelers I feel on my back are from a psychic vampire - & since the attacks go on at least 8 hours a day from what I've read .. I have reason to believe this is someone I met via a local gym that I was introduced to.  I didn't even know this stuff existed but my symptoms fit what the person described as tendrils..distance feeding basically.

http://psychicvampire.org/feeding.htm

In any case my symptoms are (& I've found at least 2 other people who had the same symptoms indication they were being targeted however I think mine is targeting me also for revenge..I'll get into that in a bit):

tingling in my back left shoulder
pain in my back, lower neck in areas I've found out are the back areas of my chakras
compression around my head (which I just found out is probably from something compressing my energy shield I've put up to protect myself)
energy fatigue
feeling not myself
feeling irritable
burning sensations in those areas with the tingling/pain

I'm still consulting with two people but I know they are helping me for free so I'm not expecting them to drop everything.  All I can say is this has completely disrupted my life.  The pain & energy fatigue causes significant issues.

Here is why I think the person is targeting me for revenge:

This guy basically physically stalked me at the gym.  I repeatedly asked him to stop following me around 3 separate times (he would follow me room to room, route to route) & finally I cut friendship ties with him even though some people who honestly should have butted out at the gym felt sorry for him because he was very good at putting on a "mask" of pathetic inability to land a girlfriend.  He creeped me out.  I caught him at least once giving me a dirty look because I wouldn't carpool with him (my gut told me not to be alone with him) & despite me being clear I wasn't romantically interested he bought me items that I have since thrown away.  I felt smothered within 3 weeks of knowing him physically. 

The reason why it took me this long to figure out what was going on was because I didn't think this actually existed.  & I had a serious entity disturbance prior to meeting this guy which I suspect might be related because I was climbing at that gym for 3 months prior to talking to him ..but to be frank I wouldn't have ever noticed him, he was a wallflower type of guy. 

I noticed the burning beginning on an outdoor climbing trip with several other people & it happened on the 2nd trip also.  What I find funny is I told him I was feeling these symptoms & the guy.. either, I suspect he is possessed or manipulated by an entity or he's very good at hiding who he really is ..which apparently he is dabbling in occult type stuff.

It used to be worse before I found some assistance.  A healer put a shield around me which blocked a significant amount of the tendrils... basically it worked really well for a week (nothing I did before this worked longer than a day) but somehow the tendrils found a way around his shield & lodged once again into my back.   However it is progress as they used to lodge directly in my chakras from the feel of it.

I'm doing significant amounts of shielding as it seems they do help.  I'm learning how to shield also & last night I read that psychic vampire site to find out how they penetrate shields.

I'm aware I've got significant blocks in my ability that I'm now working on releasing to defend myself.  Basically I wasn't into paranormal stuff for years.  I focused primarily on spiritual growth & development & was focused on my career/life until I met this guy (jerk). 

Also to give you an idea why I think it is revenge motivated:

This guy told me he has trouble letting go of people, is possessive, jealous, & revenge oriented.  I'm empathic & I picked up a large amount of repressed negative energy which he didn't seem willing to face.  This was when I still felt sorry for him because his mom died when he was in high school..that has since faded.  I also picked up a "dead" feeling which I couldn't figure out but now I suspect I might've been feeling the entities around him or his lack of spiritual pure energy.  I think he targeted me because I am well aware I have a significant amount of pure spiritual energy that came from 10 plus years of hard spiritual work.  That's my theory nowadays on why he targeted me & why he seemed to pursue me physically then this way when I cut contact.  I think he also targeted me because I clearly was not shielding  (didn't even know this was something one ought to do) & I wonder if he wanted the spiritual energy that I had..because I think he was very cut off from it.  In any case I've done a lot to try to clear this problem:

Shield from my empathy (used to be worse but I think the shield from the healer has helped plus my own learning how to close down my energy field to pick up less crap from the environment)
focused energy shields (white shield, moving shields with defenses, shielding my house, shielding my bedroom, shielding my own energy body)
letting go of limited beliefs in regard to my own personal power with this situation
releasing any past life issues related to this fear of misusing these abilities to hurt others
releasing fears from past astral trauma from seeing entities I was scared of
binding magic on him (didn't work longer than a few days though I wonder if by now I'll be more powerful due to releasing my limited beliefs)
I have also stopped climbing at that gym until I can verify for sure he isn't coming back physically
I'm trying to learn how to psychically attack back so I can "encourage" him & the entity to stop

Can anyone tune into my situation & offer relevant advice?  I'm open & ready to do what I have to do to get rid of this problem for good so I can move on with my life!  I've had to drop everything (even school & work) to try to find a solution for this because the energy drains were so bad at one point (when I didn't have any shielding at all) I couldn't move one day & slept for 20 plus hours that day.  So..it gives you an idea of how inappropriate the energy drains are.  I get it, if you want to feed blah blah take a small sip, but don't take the person's entire energy center!  Geez. 

I'm definitely keen to see if anyone intuits more info that I don't know that may help me battle & fix this problem. Both people I asked for help sensed both the feelers & one even picked up the feelers sometimes touch me in inappropriate private areas.  I'm deeply spiritual & I think this situation may have come from my fear of the astral realm & my ignoring it completely in my spiritual development. 

Thanks anyone who reads this!

Lexy

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Pauli2

Go to seek medical help, first. The physical pain could be something kind of treatable illness.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Summerlander

Think of garlic. If your psyche reeks of it, the vampires will stay away! :-D

Tee1234

Quote from: Simmiah on May 19, 2011, 15:26:17
Hi!

I found this forum via searching for psychic vampire assistance.

I've confirmed with someone else that indeed that feelers I feel on my back are from a psychic vampire - & since the attacks go on at least 8 hours a day from what I've read .. I have reason to believe this is someone I met via a local gym that I was introduced to.  I didn't even know this stuff existed but my symptoms fit what the person described as tendrils..distance feeding basically.

http://psychicvampire.org/feeding.htm

In any case my symptoms are (& I've found at least 2 other people who had the same symptoms indication they were being targeted however I think mine is targeting me also for revenge..I'll get into that in a bit):

tingling in my back left shoulder
pain in my back, lower neck in areas I've found out are the back areas of my chakras
compression around my head (which I just found out is probably from something compressing my energy shield I've put up to protect myself)
energy fatigue
feeling not myself
feeling irritable
burning sensations in those areas with the tingling/pain

I'm still consulting with two people but I know they are helping me for free so I'm not expecting them to drop everything.  All I can say is this has completely disrupted my life.  The pain & energy fatigue causes significant issues.

Here is why I think the person is targeting me for revenge:

This guy basically physically stalked me at the gym.  I repeatedly asked him to stop following me around 3 separate times (he would follow me room to room, route to route) & finally I cut friendship ties with him even though some people who honestly should have butted out at the gym felt sorry for him because he was very good at putting on a "mask" of pathetic inability to land a girlfriend.  He creeped me out.  I caught him at least once giving me a dirty look because I wouldn't carpool with him (my gut told me not to be alone with him) & despite me being clear I wasn't romantically interested he bought me items that I have since thrown away.  I felt smothered within 3 weeks of knowing him physically. 

The reason why it took me this long to figure out what was going on was because I didn't think this actually existed.  & I had a serious entity disturbance prior to meeting this guy which I suspect might be related because I was climbing at that gym for 3 months prior to talking to him ..but to be frank I wouldn't have ever noticed him, he was a wallflower type of guy. 

I noticed the burning beginning on an outdoor climbing trip with several other people & it happened on the 2nd trip also.  What I find funny is I told him I was feeling these symptoms & the guy.. either, I suspect he is possessed or manipulated by an entity or he's very good at hiding who he really is ..which apparently he is dabbling in occult type stuff.

It used to be worse before I found some assistance.  A healer put a shield around me which blocked a significant amount of the tendrils... basically it worked really well for a week (nothing I did before this worked longer than a day) but somehow the tendrils found a way around his shield & lodged once again into my back.   However it is progress as they used to lodge directly in my chakras from the feel of it.

I'm doing significant amounts of shielding as it seems they do help.  I'm learning how to shield also & last night I read that psychic vampire site to find out how they penetrate shields.

I'm aware I've got significant blocks in my ability that I'm now working on releasing to defend myself.  Basically I wasn't into paranormal stuff for years.  I focused primarily on spiritual growth & development & was focused on my career/life until I met this guy (jerk). 

Also to give you an idea why I think it is revenge motivated:

This guy told me he has trouble letting go of people, is possessive, jealous, & revenge oriented.  I'm empathic & I picked up a large amount of repressed negative energy which he didn't seem willing to face.  This was when I still felt sorry for him because his mom died when he was in high school..that has since faded.  I also picked up a "dead" feeling which I couldn't figure out but now I suspect I might've been feeling the entities around him or his lack of spiritual pure energy.  I think he targeted me because I am well aware I have a significant amount of pure spiritual energy that came from 10 plus years of hard spiritual work.  That's my theory nowadays on why he targeted me & why he seemed to pursue me physically then this way when I cut contact.  I think he also targeted me because I clearly was not shielding  (didn't even know this was something one ought to do) & I wonder if he wanted the spiritual energy that I had..because I think he was very cut off from it.  In any case I've done a lot to try to clear this problem:

Shield from my empathy (used to be worse but I think the shield from the healer has helped plus my own learning how to close down my energy field to pick up less crap from the environment)
focused energy shields (white shield, moving shields with defenses, shielding my house, shielding my bedroom, shielding my own energy body)
letting go of limited beliefs in regard to my own personal power with this situation
releasing any past life issues related to this fear of misusing these abilities to hurt others
releasing fears from past astral trauma from seeing entities I was scared of
binding magic on him (didn't work longer than a few days though I wonder if by now I'll be more powerful due to releasing my limited beliefs)
I have also stopped climbing at that gym until I can verify for sure he isn't coming back physically
I'm trying to learn how to psychically attack back so I can "encourage" him & the entity to stop

Can anyone tune into my situation & offer relevant advice?  I'm open & ready to do what I have to do to get rid of this problem for good so I can move on with my life!  I've had to drop everything (even school & work) to try to find a solution for this because the energy drains were so bad at one point (when I didn't have any shielding at all) I couldn't move one day & slept for 20 plus hours that day.  So..it gives you an idea of how inappropriate the energy drains are.  I get it, if you want to feed blah blah take a small sip, but don't take the person's entire energy center!  Geez. 

I'm definitely keen to see if anyone intuits more info that I don't know that may help me battle & fix this problem. Both people I asked for help sensed both the feelers & one even picked up the feelers sometimes touch me in inappropriate private areas.  I'm deeply spiritual & I think this situation may have come from my fear of the astral realm & my ignoring it completely in my spiritual development. 

Thanks anyone who reads this!

Wow, thats pretty far out there even for this site.
I hope u didnt give money to this so called healer to give you an invisible shield against him. Say if what your sayn actually was what u think it is and this guy has some type of power to do this to you, then you gotta think you have some power to stop it on your own.

Im not dissn your story but im sure there's plenty of scumbags out there that would love to take your money and hook you up with an invisible shield.

ether2

Not human induced
a human cannot induce that much takes them years to just to develope one process and an area erases all these processes now anyway regulary,  these days it is really pretty well shut down from mentall attack now
it's those above playing their games as they NEVER just do what they do for no reason at all PERIOD... learn what they are teaching ya PUL
these problems associated with this area (Spirit/Highselfes etc) what ever ya want to call them is just about done/gone as their job is nearly done in these fields with all people, various reasons why they do this as it generates various processses for various reasons (economies/energy etc)

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Simmiah

Pauli2:  Already checked with a doctor.  I'm healthy & young.  So no cause there.

For others:

I guess this forum isn't very versed on the paranormal.  I've found two other forums where most people seem more, aware.

I've already confirmed with someone else yes it's psy-vamping (found someone who dabbled in this themselves)

& p.s. the person helped me for free.  Dude, I'm aware of psychic scam artists.  Which is why I wanted more info for myself first but the web is full of lots of BS about these topics obviously because this stuff isn't confirm-able with science.

...dang I'm disappointed with the replies here.  Thank goodness I was smart & found several forums & lurked a psy-vamp forum to check for better techniques for shielding.  2 people are now teaching me shielding techniques.

& yes I'm sure there is an entity involved.  Good thing I already got help.  & yes it's working & obvious. 

I don't think the person involved is consciously fully aware he's doing this but I'm sure he focuses, then feels better so it's probably encouraging him to do so. 

I'd like to say, wow, this forum was horribly unhelpful!  I only came back because someone messaged me about it.  I am going to pass on the contact info I obtained to them.  I'm surprised this forum even deals with the astral stuff then... 

Pauli2

Quote from: Simmiah on May 23, 2011, 13:55:04
Pauli2:  Already checked with a doctor.  I'm healthy & young.  So no cause there.

Ok.

Good.

So here goes.

I posted this on another forum, and now I put it here, on the Pulse,
as it could be of use to you, follow link -> here

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Lizelle

I think a medical checkup was a good idea also. Now, just remember that modern medicine has a very narrow view of health & illness. Many patients have also been told that there's "nothing wrong with them" until finally another doctor figures it out.
At this point I'd suggest alternative practitioners, most of whom are aware of energy systems, even if they don't necessarily treat "psychic attacks." I've found chiropractors to be excellent at relieving symptoms and stimulating a healing response. They're also good at picking up on clues in the body to what else is going on.
In addition, your collection of odd symptoms reminded me of homeopathy's Materia Medica (remedies and their indications). Consider seeing a homeopathic doctor for both specific and constitutional therapy.

I'm not saying I disbelieve your story - far from it. Remember that parasites will attack an unhealthy host far sooner than a healthy one. Best of luck.

personalreality

1 gallon of purified spring water
8oz apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons sea salt
(optional: rose petals/rose water)

mix it all in a pot or bucket, take a shower then dump the mixture over your head.

also, burn a black candle and dispose of the remains (any leftover wax) by burying it or throwing it in a river or the ocean.

it would also be good for you to meditate and try to visualize the connection.  see if you can astrally see where the energy is connected to your body.  once you have identified the energy, either mentally create some kind of sword and cut the connections, or visualize someone like archangel michael cutting the connection between you and the person you feel is feeding on you.

this kind of thing happens daily to all of us and it usually goes unnoticed by us and the people who are feeding off of us.  rarely does someone actually know that they are sucking energy from another person in the way that we talk about psychic vamps.  but it happens all the time.  usually it's pretty weak because lets face it, very few people have the mastery of will to intentionally feed off others.  sometimes it's strong, even if the attacker doesn't realize what they're doing. 

in the future you'd do well to learn some simple psychic self defense (meditating on your aura, seeing white light around yourself, that kind of thing).  we are all at the mercy of the minds of others, only the one with true mastery of his/her mind can maintain control.
be awesome.

Mydral

To OP:

We are not oblidged to help you.
Most people are not qualified to help you.. Sure can tell you ritual to do, but rituals work because of the person doing them.. Not because of the actual ritual as it is just a form. So telling you any might not work.
Then again this might be in your head, which makes it real for you.
Also people are generally not powerful enough to cause it.

Oh and your problem has nothing to do with astral projection etc. Hence we can discuss those things here, but don't have to discuss yours.
If you found help somewhere else.. Great. I give it a 50/50 shot of working because u need to train ur mind first to actually use rituals. Then again why don't just train to shield yourself or make yourself more powerful?
In somnis veritas

Simmiah

Quote from: Mydral on June 26, 2011, 08:56:33
To OP:

We are not oblidged to help you.
Most people are not qualified to help you.. Sure can tell you ritual to do, but rituals work because of the person doing them.. Not because of the actual ritual as it is just a form. So telling you any might not work.
Then again this might be in your head, which makes it real for you.
Also people are generally not powerful enough to cause it.

Oh and your problem has nothing to do with astral projection etc. Hence we can discuss those things here, but don't have to discuss yours.
If you found help somewhere else.. Great. I give it a 50/50 shot of working because u need to train ur mind first to actually use rituals. Then again why don't just train to shield yourself or make yourself more powerful?

I'd like to say for the record because people like me who went through these sorts of "unexplainable" problems are already under great distress..

it is not terribly sensitive nor kind to type the unkind judgmental things I saw here such as "wow, are you crazy..this is out there even for this forum!" or jokes about garlic & vampires etc...

& I find it interesting since hardcore atheists would say astral projection is a load of crap & totally not real.

So..my point made.

Yes I did find help & it did work.  & it DID NOT INVOLVE strengthening mental shields & only cost me buying a single book.  I am eternally grateful to the lady who wrote the book because she literally saved my life.

While you are not OBLIGED to help, wtf does it help to write only to condemn & judge my situation?

I learned a great deal about the amount of ignorance & lack of true knowledge in this type of phenomena because most of the psychic forums ended up being duds with many people with large egos & lots of pre-conceived  judgments & notions about life.  Same with every other realm of life such as religious fundamentalists or those who worship science as a religion.  Ultimately, no one can KNOW truly objectively what is truth & it is arguable if we can even "know" as we understand it.

However, it requires a tremendously open mind & a great deal of maturity & ability to deal with the fear of not existing (because we may not exist....) to grasp this & it allowed me to become extremely open minded.

Thankfully, I have it in me also to be kind even if I do not understand a situation.  My point is, why post your judgments then?  As psychologists & buddhism would have it, it shows more about your character than about mine.  You judge my character because of your something flawed in your psyche that is triggered... I have no idea what but I suspect fear has a lot to do with it.

Now that I'm better I can actually respond without being emotional because I was under a great deal of trauma at the time. 

& yes it was what I suspected all along.  Some guy who may have done something to me intentionally getting back at me & astral projecting & stalking me while doing extra things & having accompanying entities help him.  In any case, it's nearly over & I don't even notice entities around my place anymore.

I'm thankful I'm healthy but I hope people on these forums learn something (my point in posting replies finally after months) because ...

hopefully at least 1 person learns not to judge.  your forum is named "astral pulse" which has to do with astral projection (which my stalker WAS using perhaps not intentionally) & some people would call all of you crazy.  I know, because I'm acquaintances with those types (I work in technology & know many programmers/scientist types from college who are very against paranormal stuff... I keep my mouth shut around them because there's no point in arguing).  Perhaps the only reason why you guys judged me was because you judge yourself.  who knows?

Orion-

You claim people are insensitive and not open minded, but you were very fast to claim some kind of vampire is attacking you.

Vampires simply do not exist. The things that happened were caused by you. Perhaps you became scared and caused these symptoms. Maybe it was something else. I can promise you, this has to do with you and not with some vampire attacking you. The book only worked because you thought it would.

While dealing with someone who follows you and is possessive, jealous, etc is very annoying, I repeat: he isn't a vampire! The solution and cause to your problems were inside you all the time. Instead of blaming it on some outside cause, you should have thought about why you had those problems. Perhaps your fear and annoyance of this person? Again, the book only worked because you thought it would.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

Lizelle

Well said Simmiah. I'm so glad you are better.

Xanth

Simmiah,
If you read this, I'm glad you got better as well... and I hope you choose to come back and not judge our forum based upon the response from a single individual.    All the best to you.  :)

HiRes

Quote from: Orion- on August 24, 2011, 12:21:03
You claim people are insensitive and not open minded, but you were very fast to claim some kind of vampire is attacking you.

Vampires simply do not exist.
You cannot say "vampires do not exist", unless you have met one or ever tried to leech off someone else's aura.

To Simmiah: I am glad you are better too! I enjoyed reading your story and am glad there was a happy ending :]

Xanth

In a sense, *every* consciousness that inhabits this reality or any other reality does this.  You can feel it as you walk through a mall.  All the minds... all the interconnectedness of each and every one of us.

Usually it's not something that a consciousness does knowingly, at least not most humans.
You can *EASILY* protect yourself from those who do it unknowingly and even those who do it knowingly by simply KNOWING that they can't effect you.
Don't believe it, don't assume it... *KNOW* it.

If for some reason, one random day you feel slightly "weak" for no easily verifiable reason... don't just assume it's someone attacking you, because THAT LET'S THEM IN.  That's as good as saying "I don't believe I'm safe".

So yes, "they" exist... but not even close to how most people who use the term "psychic vampire" think they do.

Orion-

Quote from: HiRes on August 24, 2011, 13:26:26
You cannot say "vampires do not exist", unless you have met one or ever tried to leech off someone else's aura.

To Simmiah: I am glad you are better too! I enjoyed reading your story and am glad there was a happy ending :]
Of course people can be very exhausting, and you could see this as a form of vampirism, but all I'm saying is, vampires with the description of mystical creatures that have great power and can drain your energy totally without you having anything to do with it don't exist. It's not like there are evil vampires out there, waiting in the shadows for their next victim.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

HiRes

Quote from: Orion- on August 24, 2011, 14:40:18
Of course people can be very exhausting, and you could see this as a form of vampirism, but all I'm saying is, vampires with the description of mystical creatures that have great power and can drain your energy totally without you having anything to do with it don't exist. It's not like there are evil vampires out there, waiting in the shadows for their next victim.
I wouldn't say that? as Consciousness is a very powerful thing.

Humans have enormous potential, and with the aid of other entities from the Astral, they could drain all of your energy without actually being there.
Since we are all one, and all came from the same source, why would we not be able to tap into each others sources of energy, if the other person is in tune with consciousness's vast source of "Spiritual" energy but not with confining it from being drained?

SirMike

Of course vampires exist! Haven't you seen Twilight :P

No but really, they need to stop showing all this vampire stuff.. Twilight, PuRe Blood, and so many more -_-

No but really. I'm a Wolf  :-D

Xanth

personalreality

Quote from: SirMike on August 25, 2011, 01:31:57
Of course vampires exist! Haven't you seen Twilight :P

No but really, they need to stop showing all this vampire stuff.. Twilight, PuRe Blood, and so many more -_-

No but really. I'm a Wolf  :-D

That's True Blood and it's awesome.
be awesome.

light487

Well there's "Vampyres" as in the traditional, story like Vampyre.. and then there are people or entities who are "vampiric" in nature or have a tendency towards that... A blackhole is kinda like a vampiric entity in the physical realm, if you think about it. The term is a just a term to describe the parasitic/sucking of energy.. I think the problem is that people like to sensationalise these things with imagery of "Vampyres" etc.. As Ryan says, they are there but they only have as much "power" as you choose to give them.

majour ka

Go to different gym...and go think about something else...it will soon go

Lizelle