News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

psychic vampire question

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

The other book highly recommended on this site besides RB's Practical Psychic Self Defense is Psychic Vampires: Protection from Energy Predators & Parasites by Joe H. Slate (2 more weeks, Metal Ice, 2 more weeks and I'll have it).

I'll let Metal Ice tell you about the Iron Fry Pans and Steel Locks[:)]

How specifically have you set conditions with "permission"? I'm in the process of doing it with my attacker, but I'm learning that it's like trying to outwit a lawyer. It's not impossible but you have to understand they can set conditions too. I'm closing doors he's opened.

If you can read my post (Psychic Attack cure), it kind of gives a better idea.

Please write back and let us know how you're doing.

lapis

one trick i've caught one guy in, is he will ask me yes or no questions, but i can tell he is only looking for a yes response. I always answer, No, even when it sounds stupid.

I've since stopped all communications with him, yet still have a weird 'i should contact so and so' feeling now and again. It is like that with the other klingon. (i refuse to name names, they arn't that big a dent in my life) what ticked me off (pun intended) is he went so far as to try to use some of my favorite characters from film and such to do this crap to me, always trying to steer conversations around certain images and characteristics, either trying lust or sympathy or whatever. No matter what I wanted to talk about, he would force the conversation back to the images he wanted. Pretty ham fisted in hindsight, but I think he was confident I couldn't figure anything out.

So if you have common or obsessive imagry coming up often, and you know it's not coming from you, that could be one of the key things you are looking for. What i did to cut off those attempts was to walk away from the genre of films this turkey picked on. Instead i've taken up daily activities that dont have anything to do with what we ever discussed. i've found that these guys need a kind of "map" of you to figure out how to snare you. No map, no easy route.

that is just my theory anyway.

i'm not sure on the book, but i'll look it up on amazon

thanks!

Lapis

Dark Knight

Amazon has it, and Robert Bruce's book.

I'd look them both up if you can.

CRIMINALMIND63

Lol, please excuse my sense of humor right now. I find this very funny. I know exactly what you are speaking of. You have just let your attacker win.
A mind attack is what you explained. I go through this everyday with my attacker. It's a guilt trip. You just let your attacker take away something you enjoy because they played a game with your mind. They got you to stop by manipulation and you lost because you quit what you always did.
You will learn that everything you do will become wrong to this person and you will no longer do it. You have become what they have created. This is manipulation, brainwashing, control.
Tell the person where to get off at. Go back to doing what you was. You are just giving them control over you.
My attacker tried using that with me before. he would send me energy and pain and tell me to go home. After awhile I was conditioned when I hear or felt the stimulator my conditioned response turned to go home.
It has to do with Pavlov"s dogs experiment. It's all conditioning according to stimulation and responses.
The best thing to do is tell them where to go. They will come back and try even harder but you can handle it. Sooner or later after they do this to you theyhave nothing to grab at and use to manipulate you. You also develope strenght in yourself and what you believe in.
Tell them it's none of their business. What you think, how you think, what you do and don't do. tell them to go to H-ll. Laugh at them.
Sooner or later you will find they contradict theirselves, take on what you say because they don't have a strong personality like you do. they only thing they have is the bull crap they feed you with. There is no truth behind what they say and it's all based on a negative perspective so you have no personality, no thought's, feelings anything of you. That's mind control. I can feel this or that, don't think this or that.
Goes back to changing your life style according to what your attacker wants from you. If you do this I'll stop attacking you.
If I stay away from the metaphyics I'll stop being attacked. Bull crap. It came to me and it came long before my attack started. I believe I was told about attacks long before they start and was giving information to stop them. That's part of my purpose for being here on earth and going through what I'm going through now. I wasn't aware enough of all this at the age I recieved information.
Yes I received it from something good to stop what has happened since the being of ages where minds used the ability to control other's.
I was show you could travel, but it's for the good not the bad. I was show that there are people that will chase you because of the darkness they hold within themselves. Not the darkness of the aura, whether your aura is light or dark doesn't matter. It's the darkness of the mind. It's the evil held within someone you can't see within the aura.

lapis

reply is to Criminal mind, the message won't let me reply as usual.

1. I never said I quit watching my show. I just walked away from it for a time.

2. I'm not a dog, though two of my best buddies are. :) (I have a chow lab and a shepherd/collie mix).

One of my favorite quotes is "Life is not about winning or losing because Life is not a game."

I don't play games with people. Period. All am looking to do, is to keep any other ticky people from trying to munch on me. Kind of like putting on Spiritual Deet.

Lapis

Metal Ice

Lapis,

Iron & steel & protective stones are psychic attack stoppers.
They help until your mind gets stronger & can defeat them on your own.
That's how I got rid of mine. Some vampires really hate hemitite. They discussed it on their website. I love hemitite & wear  it . Clasping your hands together stops the attack. If you meet someone weird & they try to attack you, clasp your hands together. They cannot take your energy because it's staying within you.

Michael_Stonewing

While I imagine stones are a good way to give yorself a confidence boost I cannot really see them being used for anything more. I suppose you could try a bit of magic on the stones to perhaps give them an energetic boost. Really if they are simply taking some of you then that is really nothing to worry about because people take bits of you everyday and you take bits of other people every day. However, if they are playing with you or training you and their human than try shutting down your psychic links with other people. Personally if they are playing with you constantly and deliberately training you then they are very childish or trying to boost their ego.

Metal Ice

stones, steel & iron are the best ways to get rid of psy. attacks.

You Are trying to justify your actions Michael. It's evil to take another's energy & I will not debate that with you.Why don't you try &
find ways to build up your own energy instead of being a leech.[xx(]

Anonymous

Metal Ice is right. REAL power comes from within. The problem with these  idiot vampires is, once you remove the litch ghoul behind them that gives them their power, their power is gone, and they are weak. Behind every evil, there is simply a greater evil.

Evil depends on good to survive. Without people producing energy for themselves, where would the vampires be?

You ever see the 5th Element? When Zorg is in his office with all his fancy machines, and then he chokes on a cherry, and the clergyman says to him, "Where is the robot to pat you on the back?" Same idea here.

lapis

Metal ice

I had heard of using hematite, but not of iron or steel in that fashion.

What I'm most interested in is what would make a psy vamp totally uninterested in someone. What is it that would make them just leave someone alone? What would it take to make one say "i'm outta here?"

What would it take to put you off "lunch" Stonewing? Or can you say? Psy vamps think they "have" to suck energy from other people. I KNOW it's not true. It's just another choice, like smoking. I don't smoke, and I don't suck off others, and I'm just as empathic as any psy vamp that tried to sell me a line of crap. So can you be honest here Mike?

Lapis

Anonymous

Anyone who practices vampirism is a fool and deserves every bit of karma they get. Don't these people realize their mistake? Oh yeah, sure, look for the answers outside yourself because we all know that's where they are... idiots. While they're at it, why don't they take a bath with their radio plugged into the wall?

Anonymous

Lapis, protecting yourself is quite easy. Remember that you are the Captain of your ship and the King of you castle. What you might want to do is find a couple friends, and take a hike to the top of a mountain. Or if you are not around mountains, then find a spot that produces a lot of good energy, and leave your negative thoughts behind you. Just enjoy your time at this spot. Do this frequently and get out more with your friends. Trust me, it will help. You can go alone if you want, but going with friends just adds to the fun.

Metal Ice

Any  psychic vampire that thinks that they are cool & powerful is a dellusional misfit . Any loser can use others. A real man does not try to use  others & if you cannot even have your own energy, you're powerless.
You can get help Michael.

lyn92

teach people how to defend themselves from psychic attackers and not condemn all people who inadvertently use other peoples energies. not all psychic vampires are aware that they use other peoples energies. people who are ill, diabetics, cancer patients, just low on vitality inadvertently like to be around energetic people not knowing why.

reading on psychic vampires a few years ago i realized i worked with a few of these types of people, i was in very excellent health at the time. so i didn't mind the energy drain, i always replenished my energies.

two years ago i've had/have an attacker, real person, she's an astral traveler & wicca, and I have tried to close myself off to all psychic work. this happened to close off my energy replacement which in turn i became an energy sucker.

I have again reopened my psychic vision and have been replenishing my energies without using other people. turns out just walking past people i picked up on their energies. Lots of open chakras? Or just my own?

So please, continue to post on how to defend ones self so we can all get back to our goals in life.

thank you and peace to all.

Dark Knight

Shutting down your psychic links!?

I know that game too. My attacker is in my private thoughts and has total access to it, but I'm blamed for being open. I can't force someone to stop forcibly opening my private thoughts and invading them. I'm always told to put my mind onsomething else, but even when I do, my "attacker" is always focused on me.

I was also being "trained" to do awful things. Cutting people's silver cords, attacking them on the celluar level, all kinds of stuff. This was back when I was being placed in not so kind situations, was being channeled without end, had my emotions and thoughts cloaked, couldn't discern reality correctly...I was virtually a mindless little zombie.

I know there's still programming there I am untangling.

If higher entities hadn't intervened and broke me free, I would probably still be there, or attacking other people (I was instructed to contact John Mack's people and several other groups in the higher echelons of the UFO Community), or dead...I've almost been that several times already.

So I still want to know, Mikey, how do you seem to be on an almost first name basis with the dark haired SOB attacking me.

Metal Ice

i'm not talking about the vampire who does not realize what he/she
is doing. I find it disgusting that some do it on purpose.

lapis

How do you protect yourself from psychic vampires?

What I've tried:
1. avoidance
2. refusing "permission" on all fronts.

I still have a couple klingons.

Lapis