News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

psychic vampires

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon_88

Hmm From a similar thread i got the impression that half the population in this forum is Pvamps .Im no beliver in them so i guess im not afraid either. Even if they where/are real it would be like being afraid of Martial artists , rapists , terrorists  . Only those allready hurt have reasons to fear. Chances to be victimized is very low.

Mick

quote:
im wondering if there is anyone on this site that is a psychic vampire,

Defining what is meant by the term could be interesting :)

There are many who talk of raising and drawing energy and some would also say that they seek to draw it from a high spiritual source. a suitable colour is often added to mark it as such. But my thought is that all energy drawing could be considered a vampiric action but I suspect that the term is more often applied to energy that is perhaps considered second user. But even this could happen in a somewhat natural manner in that where there is a grouping of people in an energetic frame of mind someone in proximity might well (involuntary) draw on this due to there being a need to top up and why not :) Of course there will be those that might try and take advantage and draw for more selfish reasons and that may be considered a no no by others. In my view there is so much energy about that if someone or even something has to deliberately draw from 'people' sources then this suggests that they might have previously cut themselves off from more natural sources.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Moonburn33

a theory that i would like to ascribe to someday goes something like this:

an entity came from outside this reality and realized that it wouldn't be able to maintain a foothold here unless it had an energy that was similar to its own.  so over the eons it became(the entity) degraded into a subtle energy, no longer actively sentient(that i know of).  
Energy vampires are people who have this energy attached to their energy bodies.  it's a symbiotic relationship in which the host receives certain kinds of physical and energetic perks in exchange for prana.  it's not a choice that one can make, one either has the energy or doesn't.
as below, so above

Nita

Hello Everyone
  I know that some claim to be psyvamps. I also know that half of the forum is a little high of an estimate. The best way to know is how you feel from a persons post. You can feel the difference with some people. When that happens you just cut any emotional cords of a negative nature or not read their posts.
  Psyvamps do hurt others and their drawing the energy will cause health problems and other problems with them having to change victims after a while because they can not draw the energy off of them. I do not find them harmless.
  No one needs to do this because energy is there for everyone.
           Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

rhinegirl

Yes but what if one is a psyvamp. can they be rehabilitated? Can they have semi-normal lives? How do you differentiate tween those who have vampyric tendencies and thos who trully are the vamPYRE?

Jessica

Must....feeeeeeeeeeeeed *bites into Nitas aura*

quote:
Originally posted by Nita

Hello Everyone
  I know that some claim to be psyvamps. I also know that half of the forum is a little high of an estimate. The best way to know is how you feel from a persons post. You can feel the difference with some people. When that happens you just cut any emotional cords of a negative nature or not read their posts.
  Psyvamps do hurt others and their drawing the energy will cause health problems and other problems with them having to change victims after a while because they can not draw the energy off of them. I do not find them harmless.
           Nita

Nay

OHHhhhhhhhhhhhh...me thinks, Rhinegirl just bit off more than she can chew......[;)]

Have at it, Nita...

Nay [:D]

Dancer

quote:
Originally posted by pyro4571

ok i am wondering, how many people out there are afraid of psychic vampires, and why.
also im wondering if there is anyone on this site that is a psychic vampire, if so please state it here, or pm me. i would like to talk (dont worry i wont tell dark knight who you are. [she freaked out on me when i first came to this forum, an started calling me a deamon, cause of someone else she met on another site that had a similar screen name[:P]])

Extra maturity points for digging you boot into dark knight?  Never mind, she's been barred from the site if you didn't know.  That was a cheap shot mate.  Im sure you gained an ego boost by saying it but at what cost, and to whom?  Do you have double standards maybe?  Do you think that DK has no feelings and wouldn't be hurt or upset by that?  If you think she's done something wrong, two wrongs don't make a right.  Stop badmouthing her already people, its just plain wrong.  Where is your conscience.

Anyway, from what I gather, during any personal interchange energy is fluctuating back and forth between each party.  Sometimes the energy is given, for example as a compliment, and sometimes it is taken, such as when you insult someone.

If you go around giving people your energy by always complimenting them and being nice and avoiding conflict, your doing yourself a disservice because noone knows what you're really thinking.

By doing the opposite, by going around insulting people and being rude, you are taking energy from them (you know if you've just been insulted you feel bad?), which is a form of vampirism.

Another form of vampirism we've talked about here recently is one where someone does the "poor me" routine to gain sympathy of others, because sympathy is energy directed toward someone.  

I think the book "celestine prophecy" outlines this scenario very well.

I think theres a lot of vamps on this site, but its not an intentional choice. Many people don't realise that, for example, saying a bad thing about someone, even if its just a joke, has no other purpose than trying to score energy at the expense of someone else.

Sam

That last post was by me...  Didn't realise my partner was logged in at the time.

Nay

Eh, I am sooooooooooo lost[:P]

To my friends that is normal....but...WHAT?

quote:
That last post was by me... Didn't realise my partner was logged in at the time.
Please explain...for the simple folk, aka..ME!

Nay.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Eh, I am sooooooooooo lost[:P]

It means that he came to use the PC his partner was already logged on to AP thus when he added a message it posted under his partners name.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Nita

Nita

So a question is why do some do it when it is freely available?
I have given my thoughts but would like to hear if there are others.
Mick

Kerrblur

theres no arugeing this because i aint replying to this after today:

You people who think psi vamp is real kewl, well karma is whats going to hurting you in the long run, plus pyro4571, you are a big crooked liar, you were it, i know you were the first day that Thread was started, you mmessaged me on instant messager infact i still got your s/n and i could feel you stealing my energy. i am not stupid, I am prolly one the the most prominant energy practictioners on this f*cking forum. You definently have bad vibes, you have bad karma, and I hope its gonna affect you one of these days for the rest of your life, Only reason I dont drain you everyday that I breath is because I wont go as low as you.  You would be miserable if I did.  God doesnt look down after children who misuse God's generous gift of life.  But I am going to perform a DV Technique on you, Maybe give you a glipse of what people feel when you do this accidentally or purposely, or even doing it, but thinking your doing good but Consistently 'accidentally' draining people STILL!

Some people HAVE to get energy from other people, but alot of times thoughs people go through there lifes not knowing a THING about this stuff. but once you have the knowledge of it, thats a key to learn to control it if you gain knowledge of it.  You are someone who Drains people on your own will.  

Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

rhinegirl

ROFLMAO!!!!![:D][:P][:D][:P][:D][^]

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by Kerrblur

theres no arugeing this because i aint replying to this after today:

You people who think psi vamp is real kewl, well karma is whats going to hurting you in the long run, plus pyro4571, you are a big crooked liar, you were it, i know you were the first day that Thread was started, you mmessaged me on instant messager infact i still got your s/n and i could feel you stealing my energy. i am not stupid, I am prolly one the the most prominant energy practictioners on this f*cking forum. You definently have bad vibes, you have bad karma, and I hope its gonna affect you one of these days for the rest of your life, Only reason I dont drain you everyday that I breath is because I wont go as low as you.  You would be miserable if I did.  God doesnt look down after children who misuse God's generous gift of life.  But I am going to perform a DV Technique on you, Maybe give you a glipse of what people feel when you do this accidentally or purposely, or even doing it, but thinking your doing good but Consistently 'accidentally' draining people STILL!

Some people HAVE to get energy from other people, but alot of times thoughs people go through there lifes not knowing a THING about this stuff. but once you have the knowledge of it, thats a key to learn to control it if you gain knowledge of it.  You are someone who Drains people on your own will.  

Kerrblur

Whats the problem Dummes Weibchen, you got something to laugh about? PM me
nor bottle in creeds

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Kerrblur

Whats the problem Dummes Weibchen, you got something to laugh about? PM me

*watches little american twitch and froth at the mouth*

Jessica[}:)]

James S

Sorry Kerblur, but Rhinegirl's our little ego compass - she'll get magnetically drawn to someone making brash egotistical statments and then seek to stick a pin in them. She's quite good at it really, and I'm afraid your ego lit up like a lighthouse.

If I use Nita's principal for feeling the energy of posts, your's comes off feeling very dark and murky. This started out a more or less peacefull and interesting topic, and you just inserted a whole load of unnecessary aggression and negativity in it. Please try to tame your comments a little more in future. Posts like your's are not needed.

James.

Kerrblur

I apologize greatly, i really do, I am laughing right nwo because of the stupid comment I said.  Theres one thing I do need to learn, is to control some things.  Stacey Wollf told me that exact thing, if you know who she is, but maybe not.  I needed a kick in the butt maybe.  Just that i been on a 24/7 training rush on learning this energy thing, how it interacts with people, controlling it, and I cannot control crap sometimes apologize!!  

And i also apologize to rhinegirl.
nor bottle in creeds

pyro4571

hey Kerr i apoligise if i did steal some of your energy. it was not intentional. i dont like to make people angry at me. i am also wondering what is a DV technique? please forgive me. i will try to control it better.

James S

Thanks Kerrblur[:)]

Human nature - I think we all do that from time to time, especially when we've just been crammed with fresh knowledge.

Regards,
James.

pyro4571

hey kerr are you ever gonna answer my question?[:P] just wondering...
Ps: it was "what is a DV technique?, and did you use one on me?"

Kerrblur

i apolgize for my aggressions....

No I didnt, I will PM you later what it is.  

nor bottle in creeds

pyro4571

pyro4571

ok im going to try to bring this topic back to life, as i am still interested in it.
any more opinions/views would be appreciated.

G3MM4

I must say that when I was reading this topic, i could feel some aggression from certain members.

Of course, (obviously) aggression is linked to anger. Anger is very energy - draining. I ought to know because I store a lot of anger at certain people in my life, and now I'm constantly tired and have a severe lack of energy. (I'm currently looking for ways to get rid of the anger and by doing so, hopefully get back some energy.)

Do you think that strong negative emotions could have vampiric effects? I.e. anger feeding off your energy - therefore making you feel tired etc.? Do you think depression does the same thing? (I also suffer from depression.) Or is it just people who do that?

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

pod3

Well, it is not insignifigant to this forum that one comment rocked the boat for quite awhile.

They say that you can steal energy from someone during a handshake to take the lead position. Losing an argument causes energy not just to drain from you but to go toward the victor. Pretty people have attentive energy focused toward them *and out of you. Commercials are intentionally hyperstimulating for a reason. Think of the symbolism of a leader redirecting the energy volunteered by the subjugate.

Taking energy is a way of showing dominance. So, turn attention inward in a circus atmosphere. When it came to me to do so, I only prevented drains in general. My heart chakra swelled, and my entire system rebalanced. This tells me that I was manipulated emotionally, but there are many other physical arenas of manipulation.

The beginning of the drain will cause the person to have minor deficits. Once they are really broken down, they get totally submissive. Even commonplace methods of brainwashing wear the subject down, first. Then the controller only has to take possession by leading the person on.

From incomplete explanations in books, I have read  that controlling people actually makes them happier, and they owe a debt of gratitude to you. I would make sure that noone is wearing me down.

You may wish to start by investigating rays emanating from your chakras. They seem to be the base of very thin chords, which stretch infinietely thin and attach themselves to things. Are they giving or taking?

Do the rays attach themselves to images in blurbs above other people's heads? Factors leading to world events?