News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

psychic vampires

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by pod3

They say that you can steal energy from someone during a handshake to take the lead position. Losing an argument causes energy not just to drain from you but to go toward the victor.

Perhaps interesting is the opposite whereby a healer when shaking hands will often transfer energy to the other person. Seeing the other person recognise and react can be interesting [:)]
quote:
From incomplete explanations in books, I have read  that controlling people actually makes them happier, and they owe a debt of gratitude to you. I would make sure that noone is wearing me down.

To clarify for me :) are you saying that the controller is grateful or the person being controlled. If the latter I would agree that some are beguiled by the attention and sensations that they may experience during such processes opening them up to further drains.
quote:
You may wish to start by investigating rays emanating from your chakras. They seem to be the base of very thin chords, which stretch infinietely thin and attach themselves to things. Are they giving or taking?

Coincidently thin cords is something that I have been discussing elsewhere and have had two experiences today that involve such. Do you have further experience of such?
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

lifebreath

Everyone, who is in their "natural" state is vampiric. People buy, consume, manupulate, etc., to fill the void within, because they are disconnected from God and their true inner self. When a person is "born again" of spirit, breaks out of the shell of sin - selfishness, ego, greed, etc - and emerges into true life, they become, as Jesus said, filled with living water that wells up from within. This inner wellspring frees the person from needing to consume and take and moves them to a position where they can give, give and give more. Since this person is connected with the infinite Source - God - they need not fear "running dry." As they cultivate the inner source and tap deeper and deeper, they are able to give more and more freely, without "needing" in return.

"Psychic vampire" is a term that simply describes a person who has perfected the art of taking from others to fill their own energy vacuum.

pod3

quote:
Originally posted by lifebreath

Everyone, who is in their "natural" state is vampiric. People buy, consume, manupulate, etc., to fill the void within, because they are disconnected from God and their true inner self. When a person is "born again" of spirit, breaks out of the shell of sin - selfishness, ego, greed, etc - and emerges into true life, they become, as Jesus said, filled with living water that wells up from within. This inner wellspring frees the person from needing to consume and take and moves them to a position where they can give, give and give more. Since this person is connected with the infinite Source - God - they need not fear "running dry." As they cultivate the inner source and tap deeper and deeper, they are able to give more and more freely, without "needing" in return.

"Psychic vampire" is a term that simply describes a person who has perfected the art of taking from others to fill their own energy vacuum.

To me, this why the fall of man caused earth changes.

pod3

quote:

Coincidently thin cords is something that I have been discussing elsewhere and have had two experiences today that involve such. Do you have further experience of such?

Yes. The perfect energetic state is supposed to be like a diamond, channeling white light. Normally, people are blotchy, or fuzzy.

The fuzz is said to be prana aura, but it always seems to be reaching further, to another picture. The thoughts may enter through different channels depending upon their nature. Someone's intellect may be apealled to through the head chakra, or a bad smell may be depleting energy through the nose, etc.

Attack from behind could be in the past or subconscious.

Seeing why Eastern-style and shamanistic religions tend to say that these stretchy ectoplasmic chords attach themselves to everything we think about, it looks to be important that we are disciplined in thought.

quote:
To clarify for me :) are you saying that the controller is grateful or the person being controlled. If the latter I would agree that some are beguiled by the attention and sensations that they may experience during such processes opening them up to further drains.

The claim is that the person being controlled is grateful. In my experimentation, I have seen that they are dazzled in a way. They feel like they are cool for being  in the presense of the popular guy, or maybe like you're protecting them. Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind.

Energy is consolidated as you use it up. The rush they feel burns them out. As you get their attention, they think the elation they feel directed toward you is their own sense of appreciation.

It's not a worthwhile experiment. You still have to do everything for the subject. The only difference is that they capitulate. It's no less difficult than earning respect.

Also, the energy is not naturally easy to assimulate. Everything returns to it's source. They'll always come back for it until it is somehow cut off from them. Then, the effect is like cutting off light from a flashlight. It just turns off.

If you take the servile position, your energy will just go to feed your cause.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by pod3

quote:

Seeing why Eastern-style and shamanistic religions tend to say that these stretchy ectoplasmic chords attach themselves to everything we think about, it looks to be important that we are disciplined in thought.

That is also an experience that I have noted, the connectivity simply grows with time and presents an extensive and interesting range of outcomes[:P]
quote:
The fuzz is said to be prana aura, but it always seems to be reaching further, to another picture. The thoughts may enter through different channels depending upon their nature. Someone's intellect may be apealled to through the head chakra, or a bad smell may be depleting energy through the nose, etc.

This I think follows on from the above in that links established by any manner have potential to be active connections and there is a need for pragmatic house keeping particularly amongst the sensitive.

quote:
The claim is that the person being controlled is grateful. In my experimentation, I have seen that they are dazzled in a way. They feel like they are cool for being  in the presense of the popular guy, or maybe like you're protecting them. Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind.
As does fluffy bunny syndrome :)
I just wanted to confirm :) being part of something is a very strong lure and we see the extreme examples all too often in some of the cults that we hear about now and then, the comfort zone of maybe celeb culture and/or some types of belief system does I think have a positioning effect for some peoples minds which may not be beneficial.

quote:
They'll always come back for it until it is somehow cut off from them. Then, the effect is like cutting off light from a flashlight. It just turns off.

If you take the servile position, your energy will just go to feed your cause.

Emotional tag games :), our societies in some quarters seem to be making a virtue of such and possibly feed into exploitive energy machinations.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

pyro4571

ok i am wondering, how many people out there are afraid of psychic vampires, and why.
also im wondering if there is anyone on this site that is a psychic vampire, if so please state it here, or pm me. i would like to talk (dont worry i wont tell dark knight who you are. [she freaked out on me when i first came to this forum, an started calling me a deamon, cause of someone else she met on another site that had a similar screen name[:P]])