News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychological advice

Previous topic - Next topic

Arie

Hi Nita.....I think that there are many elements involved in mental illness and psychic attacks.  The most common explanation of mental illness today is chemical imbalances.  But I ask you what causes the chemical imbalance?  Nobody knows but theorys are everywhere. Personally I have chemical inbalances in my brain....I'm taking medication for depression etc.  But I also think I've been attacked by negs.  I also think I have an imbalanced energy problem.  Thats why I know the medications are not the cure....all medication does is supress the problem.  Medications are not the answer.  But for somoeone who is in a crisis and they need help I would definitely suggest going to a psychiatrist.  But if they're sure its just psychic attacks from negs....then I wouldn't bother.  But they can't rule out the possibility that its both...mental illness (chemical imbalance) and attack from negs.  If it is both.....then treating the chemical imbalance will usually give you enough strength that the negs won't bother you anymore.  Thats my experience.

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

James S

I'm hoping I am able to see both sides of the story here, having been through depression and on medication, and having gained an understanding of the energy body and how it affects the physical.

What I have learned about the energy body supports what Nita says about energy imbalances. Such imbalances can have a profound affect on the physical body, and lead to the chemical imbalances that often need to be addressed with drugs such as antidepressants. Many of these imbalances can be directly attributable to stress in our lives, be it obvious stress or subtle stress that slowly erodes your defences.

The thing here is that increasing neurotransmitter levels through antidepressents only fixes the symptoms, and not the cause. As Arie said medication is not the answer, but for me the medication did allow me a time of relatively clear thinking and helped me to get into a routine of regular meditation to help fix the cause. The meditation methods discussed by Robert Bruce, and a few other authors all seem to be  based on principals of Yoga, which  lead to working with the energy body, and help put your energy body back into balance. Doing this does seem to resolve a lot of problems.

James.

funkybuns

Hi Guys

I would like to add my view on the situation from a personal perspective. When I had my first neg attack, I was under the influence of recreational drugs. This had definitely caused a chemical imbalance in my body, and I have had to stop doing this as everytime I took them, I opened myself up.

Psychiatrists may be able to assist with more symptomatic results of neg attack, such as depression, ( anti depressants ). They may also be able to clarify issues that feed core attachments and this could be healing in itself.

However, I feel that each persons path to health is probably based on their own situation. Some may not be able to afford expensive sessions with energetic healers or therapists. Also, Im sure there are many people experiencing attacks who dont even know what they are ,and end up in mental health units.

However, for me this has been a lonely road. I dont feel I need a psychiatrist. They couldnt help me when my physical body was being attacked. It was only energetic work and requests for spirtual intervention that has made any difference

pierre chamois

jilola

I crashed and burned big time just recently. For me the 4 sessions I had with a therapist were more a grounding focus or a reality check than actual help. The recovery and rebalancing was done elsewhere.
An important thing to remember with regarg to psychiatrists, therapists ,spiritual attacks(?) and professional help in general is that choosing betweeen them requires objectivity.
Objectivity in dire straits is a rare gem to find so I'd advise to err on the safe side. One can always retreat and regroup and go for some other solution.
As fot drugs proffed by some health care professionals, use your own judgement. I got  a prescription and found its mere existence somewhat helpfull, like a safety net. But I never bought the stuff nor took any of it.

Not everything is is eveil drooling things and not everything is in your head. Some thing are one or the other and you as an individual experiencer have to make the distinction.

2cents

jouni

Nita

Hi Jouni
  It is my point that everyone who has made it here has probably tried or thought about the psychological aspects of their problems. They made the decision that it was something else. You can be helpful with advice but does it really help to tell them they need a psychiatrist because of their problems?
  It has probably been pointed out to them before and things didn't work . They ended up here because they needed different solutions.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Tom

During one of Robert Bruce's interviews, I thought he said that taking antidepressants can change the chemistry of the brain and body. That is what they are designed to do. These changes are not intended to make negs feel less welcome, but I think that is what Robert Bruce was saying they can do. A psychiatrist, as opposed to a psychologist, is required to dispense them.

jilola

Nita: I agree.
quote:
Not everything is is eveil drooling things and not everything is in your head. Some thing are one or the other and you as an individual experiencer have to make the distinction.

What I tried to point out with the above is that you really have to find your own way to the solution. No-one can really tell another that the solution to their disposition is something or other.  

Saying that those who have made it to these forums have tried more conventional explanations and solutions is treading on thin ice. We don't know what they have or haven't done before so pointing out the conventional solutions as an option is only prudent. I wasn't trying to detract from anyone's choice of seeking advice here or from the kind help offered here by such people as yourself.

2cents

jouni

James S

Tom, Your understanding of antidepressants is correct. Think of it like the battery in your car. You've let it go flat, so you've had to go and buy a battery charger to get it charged up again. That's fine, the battery is working again, but it doesn't solve the fact that you might have a tendancy to keep leaving your lights on.

Antid's will not stop the cause of the problem. That is something the person taking them has to do. If a psychiatrist can help find a way to remove the cause of the problem, possibly by helping the patient realise where their lifestyle or perspective is creating problems, that is good. I personally don't hold much faith in modern psychiatry as I don't believe their science even considers the energy body aspect which often can be the cause of many conditions, both psychological and physiological.

As an example, the last week I had been feeling tired, run down, generally out of sorts. A physician would look at my diet and do blood tests and possibly put me on some high dose multivitamins or similar. A psychiatrist would examine my emotions and mental health, and seek to fix it from a purely mental point of view. Neither of these doctors would have lead me to what I found this morning which was I had a couple of blockages in my energy system, and had to get both my base and heart chakras back in proper working order again. I now feel great, my energy is back and I feel alert again.

I don't want to say that psychiatrists are no good, but they don't look at the whole being, and don't have all the answers.

James.

Ides315

Hey, all.

This is a really good topic. I may be streaching a bit here, but from personal experiences, and from things Robert has documented, A sharp person could use both (Psychiatry, and Spiritualism) for serious neg problems. If you had a major neg attack, and it was entrenched, something to change the chemical operation of the brain would buy you some time and ground (grip) from the neg, and allow you to start making changes.

Of course, you could not tell the majority of the "professionals" what your true problem was. But the medication could help a lot. One of the things I found very hard was trying to make changes that would strengthen my position. I do not know how many things I managed to do for a few weeks to a month or so, and then quit. And had not been able to take up again until I recieved some good help. (Thanks, all) With the meds, it could buy you time in those directions.

Worth noting, I have made friends with a psychologist in the course of my travels. We have had many discussions about spiritual matters, and have started to discuss entities. This will continue, as his work load allows. One of the things I saw him take a serious note of was the fact about negs, and drugs. There are many people walking around that are seeking "modern" help that only have short duration help from a specific drug. Then they must change drugs, to keep having benefits. My personal belief from the different information sources (mostly Robert) is that this is a highly likely canidate for a neg possesion. As the neg learns to work with the new "mechanics" control is again reasserted.

There is hope for the "professionals". I have learned that someone has invented a machine that mechanically clears out  the chakras. This is a member of the "professionalls", so maybe the word will get around.

Best to all.

Nita

Hi Ides
  It is a really interesting idea having a machine clean out the chakra energies. Do you have a URL or any more information?
   Nita

www.astralhealer.com

Ides315

Hey, Nita

Yes, I do.

It is www.cyberis.net/~hbrock/

Howard (the gentlemans name) does not really explain much about the machine in his web pages, but some of the things he has found to provide "spiritual" backround on someone is amazing. Muscle flex, etc... to find past life information, dynamics that can affect single people, groups, or places. I have heard most forms of spiritualism reffered to as a science, but this is the first time I have seen modern methods really applied.

Best all

astralc

Ides

yes, there is hope for the psychology and other medical professions, I think. I have been in the habit of having lunch once a month with a fellow psychologist who works in town. He seemed to be interested in spiritualism and meditation and a bit of Jung. After about a year of this I thought that I knew hiim enough to tell him a few of my personal psychic experiences, I thought that I could trust him to accept my truths.

Darn it, he cut me off short, finished his lunch and left. Now that was pretty beflating I can tell you. Maybe I should have acted on my intuition, but that is life sometimes, back to being the hermit and keeping my inner life to myself (and this forum) for awhile longer.

Astralc

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

Nita

Hello Everyone
  I have been reading some messages where people are telling others that they need psychiatric help. It is a easy thing to say because it  lessens the person  problems to something that isn't as threatening or scary.
  I have heard discussions also on how the person does this to themselves. People then get to feel superior because they aren't as bad or in as much trouble as this other person who has been lessened.
  I figure some things should be cleared up. Psychology is just a new way of putting a old subject into a different context. Freud decided to make it scientific instead of the realm of the local shaman or spiritual helper. They invented places to put these people where they could be experimented upon with various methods to see if it helped.
  I have not seen as many cures from the scientific methods as I have from the simple shamanistic methods or spiritual methods that can be used.
  Most people who go into a psychiatrist with this sort of problems get medicated where they have no control over their problems. Schizophrenia is just a way to describe more than one personality in the same body. That is also obsession or possession. It just makes it so there is some scientific name that isn't as scary.
  Chemical imbalances might be a problem but spiritual help, chinese medicine and a lot of other disciplines call it unbalanced energy or elements being unbalanced.
  Everyone with these sort of problems has unbalanced energy that things can attach too. it does not mean they caused it to themselves but that the problems can only be gotten rid of by work upon themselves.
  It sounds like psychiatry in a kinder less medicated way. The practicioner removes what is attached and the person works upon themselves .
  I doubt that a single person who complains about these problems hasn't had self doubts about their mental sanity. It behooves us to give them ideas and methods on how to deal with these things. If nothing works from Roberts book or anyone else. They may need to seek the aide of someone on a one to one basis.
  Judgement by a bunch of people after knowing that your problems may be caused by something else doesn't help anyone.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com