News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pulsars sending signals

Previous topic - Next topic

zareste

I was reading a book that had an interesting take on pulsars, citing some studies that suggest pulsars are giving off intelligent signals, and how the mass-marketed explanation about neutron stars has been debunked every which way. I thought this was an interesting idea.

Any further input on this? I'm posting here because people here could ask around in the astral and perhaps gets some answers. If pulsars are being used as galactic information outlets, then what are they saying? What's the code?

I have some skills with telepathy and I find that information on the cosmos is easy to receive, so I'll be trying to get some answers as well.

Lionheart

Dr. Claude Swanson was on Coast to Coast AM last night talking about signals being sent by pulsars and also our own sun that scientists are desperately trying to understand. He also was talking about Solar Flares that are affecting Radioactive Decay here on Earth. His main topic of his conversation was on the Torsion Field Theory and it's correlation with Paranormal Events. Anything from Ghosts to Astral Travel. Here's his website. http://www.synchronizeduniverse.com/

Volgerle

Just to offer this from a past life regression book I recently read:

"D: The scientists on Earth are trying to pick up signs of life by listening for radio waves.
P: They're trying to pick up signs of life as they know it or at a level which they are on. If they knew how to try and pick up signs of life at a level far in excess of what they are on, they would be pleasantly, maybe, surprised. They might be quite startled to understand even a portion of what is truly going on.
D: Do you mean they have no way of communicating on that level?
P: Not at the present time, but progress is being made. The fault with science on this planet is that it is closed to any idea of something which is foreign to that which is observed on Earth. In other words, that which exists is only that which can be perceived through the instruments available at this time.
D: Then these signals, if that would be a proper word, cannot be detected on their instruments.
P: That is correct. So the assumption is that they don't exist. This is a stumbling block for the scientists on this planet.
D: By using their present methods with radio waves, are they even close to finding out?
P: They would never find out using the present technology because it is not the same type of radio wave.
D: Could you give me any kind of an equivalent so that I might understand how it is communicated?
P: The communications are using natural forces such as gamma rays or cosmic rays which is taking advantage of a natural phenomenon and not generating it, as scientists on this planet are doing now. Do you understand?
D: Vaguely. Then they would have to have a way of intercepting these rays and interpreting them?
P: The scientists at this point can detect these rays, these naturally occurring rays in their natural state. For example, tuning a radio between stations you get static. The background cosmic radiation is, one could say, this static. The scientists have not developed the ability to demodulate the signals in this naturally occurring phenomenon known as cosmic radiation. Gamma rays, x-rays, this type of thing, the communications going on are using these, this band-width or this spectrum of radiation to communicate. Therefore to receive that here on Earth, the equipment would have to demodulate or detect the communications in this spectrum of energy.
D: Even if they could detect it, would they be able to understand it? I mean, would it be like a voice?
P: This is hard to say because that would be like trying to predict the answer to a problem before the problem has ever been solved.
Whether they could understand it or not, it is very possible that it is not in the same, exact form of communication as Earth speech.
D: If they heard it, would they recognize it as communication?
P: Most certainly. It is not background noise. This would be far different from the naturally occurring noise. There would be no doubt that it would be perceived as a form of intelligent communication. There would be a pattern to this. However, whether they understood the pattern is another question.
D: Would it be similar to our Morse code?
P: There is not an intentional masking of information here. (Which is the literal translation or meaning of the word "code.") It is simply that that is the form of communication which is in use in that area of the galaxy. There would be no need to disguise the communications.
If you were hearing it with your ears at this time, the sound you would hear would be of tones, multiple tones. (Phil called on his experience with electronics to try to explain and illustrate.) There is a similar type of communication now in use here, which is called Frequency Shift Keying, FSK, which is simply modulating a tone, a fixed tone, and communicating by varying the frequency shift of that tone, which is called "frequency shift keying."
D: Then it is a sound like a machine or a computer would make?
P: It could be thought of as that, but that would not be exactly accurate. There is no equivalent There is no noise being carried in the methods of communication at this time on this planet which would be equal to it. But there are some that can be used as an analogy, which would be as I said, FSk Later when Phil had awakened, he said he had an idea that the tones were more similar to musical chords rather than one single tone. A chord with the different notes shifting in frequency and pitch.
D: Do you think anyone has ever heard these sounds and did not know what they were?
P: There has not been any machinery on Earth to receive this. It's possible there are those from those planets who remember, but it is not being received at this time.
D: Then something new will have to be invented."

http://books.google.de/books?id=aFXWNpviJSsC&pg=PA49&lpg=PA49&dq=%22the+communications+are+using+natural+forces+such+as%22&source=bl&ots=RPub1BByEa&sig=p3T6BxmQHa19sJNgVIilzfFQv0k&hl=de&sa=X&ei=h_yoT8qvNJDBtAar_NGNBQ&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22the%20communications%20are%20using%20natural%20forces%20such%20as%22&f=false

zareste

Useful answers there.
I'm reading your excerpt from the book - when he says "taking advantage of a natural phenomenon and not generating it" this does sound like a hint at using pulsars to send signals, as the star already exists and just has to be tampered with somehow, unlike our method of building a transmitter from scratch. He says they're communicating with gamma and cosmic radiation, which are pretty extreme energy types. A lot of information could be sent this way. In fact the amount of information that could be sent in a one-second burst is pretty insane by our standards. Radio waves start at 1 MHz but gamma waves start around 100,000,000,000,000 MHz.

That's a lot of stuff to process. Even if we had devices that could catch gamma and cosmic rays efficiently enough, processing even a few seconds worth of signals on our computers would take a very long time. Interpreting the signal to begin with would be damn-near impossible, in theory.

But I know there are more simple forms of interstellar communication. I've seen several astral projection accounts where people went to distant star systems and talked to the people there. Signal-based communication is probably used on a galactic scale much like our phones - we don't entirely need phones to talk to each other, but it's easier to driving to your friend's place.

Szaxx

Hi,
The theoretical on ftl communication is almost non existant. It could be likened to the toy balls on a string. Pull one on the outer let go and the one on the other end jumps outward. By this principle the bits in the middle are not being used but they convey the engery through them. Spacing the balls apart works to some degree but a long line would fail. The time taken for the energy to travel this way would be far greater too.
Physics needs to open up to other reality frames. Its almost stopped as a read above early indicates
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Stillwater

Yeah, that is the problem- if pulsars were being used to communicate, it still looks like they would take millions of years to get a message across.

If there were civilizations that were sending messages, they would probably be along the lines of, "Don't do XYZ, we did it and we nearly killed ourselves", or, "If you want to advance as a society, you need to do P, Q, and R." I would Imagine the messages would contain advice more than anything, as it would not make much sense that they would be using the pulsars to communicate with themselves on the timeframe it would occur on. Evidence also suggests that pulsars are sending information not in every direciton radially, but in very narrow cones, so it is actually possible that the messages were intended just for us, since they would need to be aimed precisely toward earth. We are waiting to develop computers strong enough to decode our instructions in that case  8-)
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Volgerle

Quote from: Stillwater on May 15, 2012, 07:21:28Evidence also suggests that pulsars are sending information not in every direciton radially, but in very narrow cones, so it is actually possible that the messages were intended just for us, since they would need to be aimed precisely toward earth.
Would that really automatically mean that they are intended for "us" (meaning: humanity)?   :wink:

zareste

Quote from: Stillwater on May 15, 2012, 07:21:28Yeah, that is the problem- if pulsars were being used to communicate, it still looks like they would take millions of years to get a message across.
Travel time is an issue, but we really should drop the idea of electromagnetic waves having a constant speed. It's been debunked too many times. I would think something is being done to circumvent the speed limitations.

Interesting to know that these signal seems to be directed and not sent in all directions.

I know that the aether can be warped in various ways, and there's technology in this galaxy that can exploit this and send information thousands of lightyears in an instant. It's possible that wormholes are setup between star systems so the pulses can be seen instantly. Maybe the pulsars we're seeing don't even exist in their perceived locations, but instead we're just seeing the output of a wormhole.

Our current computers are just a cheap knock-off of crystal computing, which our ancestors had. People think corporations are giving us new technology when they're really giving us very primitive technology which is artificially upgraded little by little to keep people buying. If the people witholding crystal tech were erased then we'd have suitable computers shortly after.

Stillwater

I did not consider that they could be directing the signals through wormholes, that actually sounds plausible.

What do you mean when you say our ancestors had crystal computing? Who do you mean in particular, and what evidence tells us this?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

zareste

Information I've gathered from many sources. Some are channelings, some are archeological discoveries, some are bits of information about non-human cultures. Even some native American cultures had small traces of it, knowing how to psychically store information in a crystal.

The Lemurians used crystal computing, and Atlanteans probably did too although their methods might have been different. Information I've gathered about early Americans (Maya, Aztec, etc.) shows an intricate use of crystals which suggests that they used crystal computing at some point (even though this is circumstantial). The reason we have trouble finding (or at least identifying) these computers is that they didn't use circuit boards quite like our computers. Systems of crystals and magnets (converters) and metals (conductors) can be used to create data fields that interact directly with the mind.