News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Purple Glow

Previous topic - Next topic

Aras

This happened to my husband this morning:

"I woke up a couple hours before my usual rising time. As I started to fall back asleep, I saw violet mist gathering towards a central, bright spot about the size of a penny that formed a few inches above my outstretched hand. The bright violet light would then slowly rise and start to dissipate back to upward flowing mist. Then it would start this cycle over again about every 3-4 seconds. I blinked many times and re-focused my eyes, thinking this was a visual obscurity, but it looked the same each time. It appeared to be real and not a hallucination. It cycled 20-30 times then faded to mist."

Anyone have any thoughts about this? Has this happened to you?
Thanks,
Aras

CFTraveler

I haven't seen the specific image you mention (violet mist with a crystal) but I go through periods of seeing a lot of these visions in the mornings.  They usually happen as I wake from a dream, are not associated with the dream (I see it as the dream fades) and they usually involve some sort of geometric form, usually moving slowly in a cyclic manner, and other times I see a field of stars in which some of the stars move, as if they were changing position in the field.  Other times it's some sort of tablet with writing in it.  Sometimes a language I understand, sometimes symbols I don't.
I really enjoy these vision screens, and miss them when I don't see them.