News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRose666

Sometimes my guide and I can't fight off some attackers on the astral if they are very powerful or if a wave of energy sends us nose-diving back to earth. Due to some circumstances, I cannot use conjurations, because they might do opposite of the desired effect. Is there a way to do an offensive wall of  energy to discourage either a large & powerful attacker,a group of attackers, or to protect ourselves from doing the dive back to earth?
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

Tyciol

He didn't say his guide got him into the situations. It's possible he is curious, and even though the guide didn't want it, he went along with him. Besides, guides aren't infallible, they can be surprised and whipped just like the best of us.

My advise: fall back a bit, get stronger, then go.

Offensive wall? Walls are generally to protect, not destroy. If you want to destroy, find a more destructive medium, it only makes sense. Find the bane of whatever hurts you, your conviction in it's success will make it work. Maybe a Mirrorwall that reflects stuff, even then, the wall isn't attacking, it's the attacker's force that is. The same would apply to a spiked wall repelling physical force.

The only kind of offensive wall I can picture is when you surround someone with walls and crush/stab them to death.

BlackRose666

Forgive my belated reply. I have been busy with school and such.

The astral is never predictable, especially if my guide and I have to do work in the lower realms and infra-dimensions. My guide doesn't get me into bad situations( An I do know he really does care about me). Sometimes our plans fail or curiosity gets the best of us. And there are parts of the astral where I could not even *drag* him. He is quite protective of me, thankfully. I agree even guides get surprised or whipped. Sometimes in certain situations he will get frightened and panic. That's when I have to calm him down and remind him.

I am not sure what the waves are. They are only out in space. Sometimes we see them, and they look like a huge wall of bright electric blue waves.
Other times it will be a bit sneakier, like my guide or I will start falling or floating away slowly. Then, one will grab the other around the waist to stop, then, we start plummeting to earth. The waves always come from the east or west.

What I mean by plans failing mentioned above, I meant like my guide trying to find an easier way for us to move as I am not  the most astrally mobile. Like instead of doing a bunch of things to get into a temple on the top layer of the infra-dimensions, he thought he could make it to where I would just wake up in the temple and realize where I'm at. Instead of being in the temple, I stepped out of my body into about the middle of the infra-dimensions. VERY bad place. We heard female a voice say: "Welcome to number 9". My guide started panicking and screaming. A male voice said to us: "Be quiet and relax. Then break through the wall and fly up" We were in a huge dungeon/attic. No stairs, no doors, no windows.

I wanted to know about the offensive wall to try to use it as a barrier against the waves for us to escape, or to use it to slide up and over or out of the way. Sometimes we have to crush/stab the nastiest and meanest of attackers. I don't like to hurt anything but sometimes have to. My guide on the other hand told me " I don't care what happens to the entities we fight or harm as long as you are safe"
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer