Okay, this is probably me being a misguided fool but...

Previous topic - Next topic

Conure

I'm living in a house with grandmother, and mother, and  I've been with my girlfriend for over a year now..this has only happened twice but since I found this site I feel compelled to ask..Twice in the last year when with my girlfriend my bedroom has felt....I can't explain it really, but it feels like despair is all around, and I feel sadness, loneliness, and fear...Now I'd pass it off as me being stupid and feeling sorry for myself or something, if it wasn't for the fact that both times my girlfriend mentioned it before me..she said 'god, somethings wrong with your room, what a depressing atmoshere'

Now is this just a coincidence in which we both felt weird, possibly creating the atmosphere, or could there be something more to it?

Rob

Doesn't exactly sound like plain coincidence, does it?

How old is the house? Perhaps there are some sad old spirits still hanging around.

Irrespective, I would look into cleansing the room, by whatever means you can. Herbs, regular smudging, orgonite stuff, rearranging the room for better configuration, crystals, *water fountain* (good good), etc etc.

my 2c!

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Conure

Yeah, the house is Victorian so threes more than a chance someone has died here, but its only happened twice ever, and both times I was with my girlfriend

Rob

Yeah thats interesting, I cant really explain why it should only happen with her around!

My ex often used to say that it always felt like there was someone else in the room with us, used to make her quite uncomfortable.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

BlackRose666

Each place has it's own feel or energy to it. Tragic events could have left an imprint on the environment. I also think a cleansing/banishing of the house is a good idea. I dont think you are being a fool. You might have either empathic abilities(which means you can pick up on emotions past or present of places or people) or a negative entity is doing some feeding off of you.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

Tyciol

Is your room clean? How clean? Not clean enough, or perhaps too clean? Sometimes a bit of messiness can make it feel comfortable so it doesn't have to measure up to perfection. Sometimes some organization can make you feel more in control of it.

Have you and your girlfriend tried being romantic in the room? Perhaps that or playing some enjoyable boardgames would help make it feel better. Do you associate any guilt with that room, perhaps guilt regarding making love in there when you're not supposed to be? Guilt is bad, it could contribute to negative stuff.

BlackRose666

Getting some good music and dancing to it will also help give a good positive energy to the room. Oh, Christmas carols will repel alot of negative entities, but unfortunately it might repel *you* or other people!

Oh, and thanks alot NodesofYesod, now I have an urge to turn my dungeon of a room into a bright, cheerful, groovy, sweet scented happy room! **is horrified**
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer