News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

More on my personal experience of negattacks

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

Hi Mathias,

In the first part of your post I can relate 100% I know it well.

I actually gave myself to the old hag [by raising my arms and exhaling]in my "second" encounter,sick and disscusting as it may seem,I was releived.[but that was only  the old hag]
Everything else in the sense of or method of attack is the same as you post!

I also know the intravienous method.As if someone was injecting drugs upon approach.

To little time,on the move,gotta go,,see ya all in a month!!!!!

Ultra peace to all,Andy

Mathias Jonsson

Hello Andy!

Some questions to your reply: have you been succesful in banshing these hags, and if so what method did you use?
Also did you feel that they were magnetically connected to your head centers (temples, eyes, back of head) as well as solar plexus, if so what method did you use to cut those chords??
I

LVX
Mathias

Dreams of Desires

Greetings Mathias, I've also have experienced many of these negs as well, like you mostly always sexual. Although it seems if I masturbate before going to bed or how ever I choose to have an orgasm it seems these negs are less attractive to my energy, maybe to the fact that I've taken most of my energy out before I sleep with making myself orgasm. This method seems to help me sometimes.. although most of the time as well it also doesn't seem to help.. *shrugs*

Astral Travel has been described throughout history as a powerful aid to magickal workings.....  

Mathias Jonsson

My experience with negs has been mainly mental/sexual, e.g. that they have tried to either induce erotic images, using either images from TV, magazines etc. and/or inducing a kind of magnetic drowsiness that makes you want to lie down and rest, and then the erotic images  are induced. Or they have tried to make me to masturbate. Sometimes using the link in the solar plexus I have done even though it has been against my will, but I have then tried to ejaculate as fast as possible, to lessen the energy leakage,as prolonging the masturbation seems to generate a higher amount of energy.

The attacks  have also been during sleep/or between dream and being awake, either these dreams have then been of the lucid type, where I see them as greydark oval spheres pressing on to either head, face, chest or solarplexus. But also they have taken the forms of an attractive/sensous female images, though their masculine predator-like nature has quite rapidly been revealed(?!).
Once in adream I encountered a beautiful woman that kissed me and while doing so there was a kind of chaotic slimy-sticky amobalike energy covering my face.

Or the attacks have been some kind of nightmare where there is a disturbing element, such as a house that appears haunted by a malignant influence that is clearly felt or the scene is arranged as if to make me feel "gulity", to make my aura weaken.

Those times where I´ve had the strength to defend myself in dreams, and project banishing pentagrams, or even almost complete a banishing ritual, the negs have reacted as a wild beast would do, with a sort of animalistic rage.

The herbs, etc, that me for me has had some defensive effect, for a while at least, is salt, garlic, rosemary and st. john´s wort. I haven´t tried cinnamon or angelica.

It seems that certain types of food are more likely to attract neg attacks, such as spicy meat, after having eaten a thai dish I was attacked during sleep, quite ferociosly by a group of negs.
Denning & Philips in their book "Psychic self-Defense and Well-Being" arguse for vegetarianism as an aid in avoiding psychic attacks, also they suggest raw carrot-juice for lessening the sex drive.