News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question about Dreams and telepathy

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Theosophist

now,if we can all agree that telepathy is a feat of two persons achieving the same level of vibration
could in theory two people share a dream via similar vibration?
and on a side note could the dream be distorted slightly?

thank you in advance

Szaxx

It's a possibility. If two people go into the RTZ at the same time and place it's very likely. These could be interpreted as a dream to those unaware of the art.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Quote from: The_Theosophist on November 15, 2013, 04:50:08
now,if we can all agree that telepathy is a feat of two persons achieving the same level of vibration
could in theory two people share a dream via similar vibration?
and on a side note could the dream be distorted slightly?

thank you in advance

This is exactly why I wish to start a new area on this Forum for. So we could do our own investigations on these things. But on more of a "Collective/Shared" level. Instead of just living these things on a personal level, I wish to have actual experiments that we can do to find answers as a group.

I keep being told in my Phase sessions and LDs that "Now is the time". I think this would add a great deal of adventure to our practice as a whole here.

Szaxx

This topic can be moved to the correct or better location.
It's very interesting in itself as telepathic communications are the only form of communication in some colourful experiences.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.