News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"pinging" in telepathy?

Previous topic - Next topic

Astr0Man

I have read from :           http://psipog.net/

"you could send a ping in the form of an impact feeling at someone."

Anyone mind to explain how to do that? :? :?

Or can anyone explain how to "do" telepathy in general???

please help im stumped :|

NoY

One of the main problems you will find is that people have at least seven minds

for example you may have a convorsation with sombodys Throat Chakra because its most similar to you energetically, and somtimes the answers a lower mind give you are different to the answers youl get from a higher mind.

my advice would be to Guess, each time you guess you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right and the more you trust what you hear the more acustomed you will become at hearing the right answer. you must learn to use your feelings if you get a wrong answer ask yourself what sort of wrong answer is it.

and also realise that every wrong answer is right at some place or some time so it will be upto you to file it all in the right place. the more complicated you make it the more complicated it will become try to just ask sombody a question in your mind and see what your first responce is theres a good chance you will be right its up to you to work out why or when. if you find that the answers make no sence at all re-phrase the question also and finally youl be listening to emotions

:NoY:

Astr0Man

Embodied Words

Very good advice, NoY. ^.^

He's very right there. Usually, your base instinct will be right. Don't try to complicate it with stuff like "Well maybe thats just me thinking that, maybe thats not the other person." I've actually been right before with something, but I chalked it up to me being silly, and ended up looking foolish.

There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)