News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"The Nature of Personal Reality"

Previous topic - Next topic

floriferous

Quote from: Nameless on June 24, 2021, 19:45:04
I wish we had an applause button Floriferous. This is exactly the point I've tried to get across before but I keep getting tongue tied or finger twisted. Thank you for providing so much clarity!!!

You're welcome. Thank you.

Nameless

I do know that it is in the stillness, the quieting of the mind that truth is revealed. It just comes sometimes blindingly clear in the moment, sometimes not till we begin to stir from that quietness.

There is a singular truth and there is a personal truth, there are many truths but we don't need to chase them. They come of their own accord through the spirit revealing itself in its own time.

What we practice here is an exploration, we challenge ourselves to do what 'we' want to do. We do this on a conscious level no matter how hard we 'try' to lose our conscious awareness and move into the subconscious. Spirit is not confined by our wants. Spirit is what connects us to the Divine.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Alex77

Quote from: floriferous on June 25, 2021, 09:29:17
Well I believe if you read fully what I wrote I say some people may have other goals.
I read that.

No, I never said it was meaningless. That's twisting my words. I think experience is extremely valuable to see yourself in the contrast. But I think exclusively focusing on objects is an endless rabbit hole. You will struggle to find your way out.
I'm not focusing on "objects".
I'm not sure why you would say i would think the void is meaningless. I talked only about experiences relating to objects. The only way to describe the void is the absence of objects hence its name. I feel like you either skim-read or mis-read my post because that's literally the opposite. In fact, your example backs up my stance.

Maybe you should reread my post and come again, I said that if you don't want to experience a scenario, just stay in the Void(pure awareness), try to explore it, did you ever try to wait enough to what is at the other end of the Void, if not then I strongly recommend you to try.
All this talk is based on a shared definition of void as well and I'm not so sure we share it. Beyond body. Beyond mind. Beyond emotion. Just being. Becomes less about experience and more about the simple continuity of being.
I think we both have perfect understanding of the Void!
Not really what I meant. Not objectivity versus subjectivity. But simply 'objects'. I would consider a book to be an object. Also a thought. An emotion. Anything in a non physical experience is an object just more refined object. Anything you can accurately describe would be an object.
They are not objects, that is just you.
As opposed to say awareness. This has no perceivable objective qualities. That's what makes it the subject. That's why in Vedantic tradition they use the netti netti approach (not this, not this) to awareness -you can only say what it isn't because it has no object-like qualities. That is why I say non-physical experiences are still objects because the mind is still in play. No different that the waking state. Both are born of mind - Thought. And thought is an object. The Subject (pure awareness) is constantly in the background because we are too focused on the objects.
Look, are you are just refering to some objective tradition.
Good for you. Been there. Done that. I personally would say that's feeding your spiritual ego.
Funny, because in most of my AP and OBE experiences my Ego is far lesser part of me. I would say even that the most interesting stuff happens when I completely let go of my Ego.
You make a lot of presumptions about me considering this is our first interaction.
Nah, you are completely clear to me, at some point you lost the drive to search for the truth, because you started to see it as bothersome boring exercise.
Because 'people are searching for it' is the exact reason you don't see it. It's the absence of searching (the absence of a path) which reveals it. It's like happiness. The very searching for it is the root of the unhappiness we feel.

This is why I'm questioning going after shiny objects when all that is required is to sit in being. No searching. No ridiculous conceptualizing and analyzing exactly like we are doing right now on a spiritual forum (what can I say - my ego was craving it this week).
Then please sit down relax and wait for it, maybe eventually you will find it by not searching for it, maybe after a 1000 or 10000 years but eventually never the less.

And relax I haven't any hard or ill feelings against you, after all everybody has it's own Path to follow:)

LightBeam

Let's be nice to each other. We claim to have wisdom, yet we react to such arguments in that manner. I have deleted the last few posts, and this topic will be locked if we cant agree to disagree. Everyone has their own understanding of reality and if one thing works for one person, it may work differently for another. We are also from different parts of the world, speaking different native languages. Sometimes words can not express what we really think, so we end up misunderstanding each other.
We are all on the same boat of school. How we learn, it's up to each of us individually.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Alex77

I completely agree with you, LightBeam, everyone has it's own path to follow and they only agree to stuff that resonates with themselves.

tides2dust

I'm just responding to the last two post- I hope you don't mind. It reminded me of the wisdom shared by my friend and affirms your positions...

"That way is best which suits you best. The way of one person is not for another person, although man is always inclined to accuse another person of doing wrong, believing that he himself is doing right. ..."
https://wahiduddin.net/saki/saki_date.php?m=6&d=24

It seem simple enough but how often we forget is pretty astounding.

Lumaza

Floriferous, it's those "shiny things", as you call them, that teach us to go deeper. Many of them seem to be the "Teachers". They come in all forms and can be "interpreted" in many ways. Angels, ETs, etc., it seems to follow our own structure of "belief".

EscapeVelocity here, replied recently about a "progression" of sorts, that seems to have to happen to teach us to go further. Floriferous, you have gone through a few of the Monroe Institute courses and have seen this progression first hand. You can't sign up for Lifelines  until you have already did the  Gateway course . You can't sign up for Focus 27, unless you have already completed the Lifeline course. Then you can't move onto Starlines until you have completed the Focus 27 course. Why is this? It's simply because every course taught you how to go that much further. Do they at the Monroe Institute tell you what you are going to experience? No, they don't. They just supply the "tool" that is needed to get there. The NPR in general has a similar "progression" to it.

My Doorway technique does the same thing. It will lead you to what you need to know or see. It will set you up for the lessons that are necessary to move on. I read how so many people get to the "3D Void", stay there for a few seconds, then return back. Rarely do I hear about people mentally "moving into it". One of the things that people seem to experience when noticing is some kind of spinning vortex or grey mist. They notice it, but don't move beyond that. When you are aware of it, all you have to do is set your awareness beyond it. When you see the grey clouds, focus on the further one in. That will lead to you being drawn or "it" drawing you deeper in. The same thing with a spinning vortex. Be aware of the further point in the center of it and you will be there. The NPR is creating these for the purpose of drawing you in deeper. The thing is, it is a very potent "fear test" as well. Moving deeper into the unknown will challenge your fear. Once you do and see that there is nothing to fear, you can move onto the next "stage" of your NP development or evolution.

Yes, you can bask in the void and just be. A Monk friend of mine says you have to stop the visuals and just learn to be. That's what they teach. Watch your thoughts, but don't engage them. He doesn't subscribe to the action of Astral Projection. He teaches people to experience the "oneness". I have found that there are many ways to achieve the same thing. In my Doorway thread I constantly say that I will show you ways to "get there". But what you experience is for you, not me.

I have posted here for years. Still to this day I share what I know that might help a person to experience the NP, for whatever reason it is they wish to. The only reason I am still posting here today is to reach out to, find, converse, make friends with and yes, help what they call the "1% ers".  Edgar Mitchell's FREE institute has studied stats for years and has found that it seems to be 1% of the population that seem to be consciously open to what we are here. Many of us here are part of that 1%. Whether they are a Observer, a Retrievist, a Star Seed, a Wanderer, a Experiencer, it seems that they share the same traits as well. Those are the people I want to reach. Whether they come out of the shadows and post here or not. Just reading what I have to share and having the chance to introduce this all to them is worth every moment I spend here.

Nobody from this Forum has ever met me. You can't find pictures of me on Facebook. I am not even on it. I still don't even use a Cellphone. I always say, it's the "message" not the Messenger that is important. Ego has never been an issue. Ego is one of the worst things to stop a person from further NP evolution. You will find through your own NPR experiences that there seems to be a focus on you learning to not really totally abolish ego, but to "notice/be aware" it and then to "tame it".

While in a Retrieval years ago, I excepted the opportunity to be a "Retrievist" after I transitioned from my physical body here. After I did, I went months before I had another "conscious" Retrieval. I guess it wasn't necessary for me to consciously experience them anymore. But on some level, I knew they were still continuing. Last week I did have three different ones. But in all 3 of them, I wasn't told or even aware I was in a Retrieval until the end, when it was important to be. Through these Retrievals, I have learned more about the paranormal, as in Ghosts and Hauntings. Some of the Souls I have Retrieved have been pretty angry and "broken" souls. Sometimes the answers to help them were so simple. But the answers eluded theses Souls because they were so caught up in their "hellish simulations". To aid them I had to witness and enter into their "personal hells".

Out of everything I have ever read or heard of the topic of "non physical experiences or shifts in consciousness", the one that stands out the most is Kurt Leland's youtube video where he shares the finding of "Annie Bessant". It finally made everything make sense. If you haven't listened to it, you should. More than one time too. It's that good.
She explains what it is that people seek. What traits that may of us share in common. Here is a link to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA12Xd3Zq0I&t=1s
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

floriferous

Quote from: Lumaza on June 25, 2021, 19:32:59
Floriferous, it's those "shiny things", as you call them, that teach us to go deeper. Many of them seem to be the "Teachers". They come in all forms and can be "interpreted" in many ways. Angels, ETs, etc., it seems to follow our own structure of "belief".

EscapeVelocity here, replied recently about a "progression" of sorts, that seems to have to happen to teach us to go further. Floriferous, you have gone through a few of the Monroe Institute courses and have seen this progression first hand. You can't sign up for Lifelines  until you have already did the  Gateway course . You can't sign up for Focus 27, unless you have already completed the Lifeline course. Then you can't move onto Starlines until you have completed the Focus 27 course. Why is this? It's simply because every course taught you how to go that much further. Do they at the Monroe Institute tell you what you are going to experience? No, they don't. They just supply the "tool" that is needed to get there. The NPR in general has a similar "progression" to it.

My Doorway technique does the same thing. It will lead you to what you need to know or see. It will set you up for the lessons that are necessary to move on. I read how so many people get to the "3D Void", stay there for a few seconds, then return back. Rarely do I hear about people mentally "moving into it". One of the things that people seem to experience when noticing is some kind of spinning vortex or grey mist. They notice it, but don't move beyond that. When you are aware of it, all you have to do is set your awareness beyond it. When you see the grey clouds, focus on the further one in. That will lead to you being drawn or "it" drawing you deeper in. The same thing with a spinning vortex. Be aware of the further point in the center of it and you will be there. The NPR is creating these for the purpose of drawing you in deeper. The thing is, it is a very potent "fear test" as well. Moving deeper into the unknown will challenge your fear. Once you do and see that there is nothing to fear, you can move onto the next "stage" of your NP development or evolution.

Yes, you can bask in the void and just be. A Monk friend of mine says you have to stop the visuals and just learn to be. That's what they teach. Watch your thoughts, but don't engage them. He doesn't subscribe to the action of Astral Projection. He teaches people to experience the "oneness". I have found that there are many ways to achieve the same thing. In my Doorway thread I constantly say that I will show you ways to "get there". But what you experience is for you, not me.

I have posted here for years. Still to this day I share what I know that might help a person to experience the NP, for whatever reason it is they wish to. The only reason I am still posting here today is to reach out to, find, converse, make friends with and yes, help what they call the "1% ers".  Edgar Mitchell's FREE institute has studied stats for years and has found that it seems to be 1% of the population that seem to be consciously open to what we are here. Many of us here are part of that 1%. Whether they are a Observer, a Retrievist, a Star Seed, a Wanderer, a Experiencer, it seems that they share the same traits as well. Those are the people I want to reach. Whether they come out of the shadows and post here or not. Just reading what I have to share and having the chance to introduce this all to them is worth every moment I spend here.

Nobody from this Forum has ever met me. You can't find pictures of me on Facebook. I am not even on it. I still don't even use a Cellphone. I always say, it's the "message" not the Messenger that is important. Ego has never been an issue. Ego is one of the worst things to stop a person from further NP evolution. You will find through your own NPR experiences that there seems to be a focus on you learning to not really totally abolish ego, but to "notice/be aware" it and then to "tame it".

While in a Retrieval years ago, I excepted the opportunity to be a "Retrievist" after I transitioned from my physical body here. After I did, I went months before I had another "conscious" Retrieval. I guess it wasn't necessary for me to consciously experience them anymore. But on some level, I knew they were still continuing. Last week I did have three different ones. But in all 3 of them, I wasn't told or even aware I was in a Retrieval until the end, when it was important to be. Through these Retrievals, I have learned more about the paranormal, as in Ghosts and Hauntings. Some of the Souls I have Retrieved have been pretty angry and "broken" souls. Sometimes the answers to help them were so simple. But the answers eluded theses Souls because they were so caught up in their "hellish simulations". To aid them I had to witness and enter into their "personal hells".

Out of everything I have ever read or heard of the topic of "non physical experiences or shifts in consciousness", the one that stands out the most is Kurt Leland's youtube video where he shares the finding of "Annie Bessant". It finally made everything make sense. If you haven't listened to it, you should. More than one time too. It's that good.
She explains what it is that people seek. What traits that may of us share in common. Here is a link to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA12Xd3Zq0I&t=1s

You're right there is a progression to the courses TMI offer. Having been a outreach trainer for TMI I also know that this progression is largely business model related. Front door products, path to advancement and all that. There's nothing magical or more advanced to Focus 27 than Focus 10. TMI themselves will tell you the numbers are utterly arbitrary. They may as well say you are now moving from Focus Sausage to Focus Cabbage. This would probably be better because you wouldn't build a needless belief around higher numbers denoting greater importance.

You only have to delve into the binaural beats themselves to find in many ways that something like focus 10 is more complex than Focus 27. Focus 27 uses one binaural beat at 4hz layered onto itself at a number of different carrier frequencies. Pretty simple stuff, right? It's just a thought that tells you that you need to work up to such a focus level.

TMI offer a course called 'Peak Week' where you sample lots of advanced courses with no prerequisites. A beginner with no experience can sample Starlines.

But back on point, the video you allude to is interesting. I think the crux of it for me is around 41minute mark where he points to two paths that loosely describe the divide in opinion we are discussing here. The Occult path is what Astral Pulse is all about. OBEs, astral projection and a step by step spiritual advancement approach to reach Source as the ultimate goal. Guides, teachers, and angels along the way.

The other path he talks about which is closer to what I am referring to is the path of Mysticism which differs because it is about transcending everything to reach Source. Both paths are indeed valid. Not saying they are not as they both supposedly end up at the same point which is Source.

For me it's the difference between going on vacation and choosing to walk the 500 miles of landscape to the destination as opposed to transcend it in a plane.

A part of me wonders that because our brain seems to be hard-wired to this notion of a step by step approach to learning and developing (you can't get anywhere in this world without hard work apparently) that it discounts such a path that transcends all those steps through the absence of doing. What if it was that simple?

Lumaza

Quote from: floriferous on August 04, 2021, 13:39:55
This would probably be better because you wouldn't build a needless belief around higher numbers denoting greater importance.
Yes, we all know how your beliefs can color your experiences.

QuoteYou only have to delve into the binaural beats themselves to find in many ways that something like focus 10 is more complex than Focus 27. Focus 27 uses one binaural beat at 4hz layered onto itself at a number of different carrier frequencies. Pretty simple stuff, right? It's just a thought that tells you that you need to work up to such a focus level.
That is why I find Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones so important. It's not the immediate effect they have on you. I see it more as the long term brain entrainment that you receive. You learn how to discern the different Focus levels or should I say levels of consciousness. After awhile, you learn to notice whether you are in Astral, Mental, Causal, etc. zone and because of that you can utilize it to it's fullest.

QuoteTMI offer a course called 'Peak Week' where you sample lots of advanced courses with no prerequisites. A beginner with no experience can sample Starlines.
That sounds cool. I would enjoy that!  8-) :-)

QuoteBoth paths are indeed valid. Not saying they are not as they both supposedly end up at the same point which is Source.
That's the important point and what I say to people that say my Doorway technique is not "Spiritual" enough. It will lead you to a NPR experience. What you see and what you experience is for "you". If you need to see the spiritual side of the NPR, it shall be there. But you should leave yourself open to any thing that is presented to you.

QuoteFor me it's the difference between going on vacation and choosing to walk the 500 miles of landscape to the destination as opposed to transcend it in a plane.
Once again, agreed. I find your mindset makes the difference here. If you release or "mentally affirm" every time you close your eyes to Phase or even when you close to your eyes to fall asleep, that you now "release" your focus over your physical body and are ready to consciously experience what comes next, you find yourself transcending, not even needing the plane. If you continue holding a physical mindset, you will have to walk those 500 miles.

QuoteA part of me wonders that because our brain seems to be hard-wired to this notion of a step by step approach to learning and developing (you can't get anywhere in this world without hard work apparently) that it discounts such a path that transcends all those steps through the absence of doing. What if it was that simple?
it is that simple. It's us, through all of our "mental wiring" here that makes that so. You can learn to "rewire" that system and yes, that happens through determination and hard work. I look at it like learning to play a Guitar. Could you imagine if Eddie Van Halen (RIP), one of the best "Shredders" ever on the Guitar, picked it up, tried it for a week and gave up? He was one of the pioneers in the Rock movement.

Now, we live in the "NOW Generation". Everyone expects speed. That is the new "wiring" going on. If it didn't happen yesterday, it's a farce or not worthy of your time. There is a serious lack of "staying power". We talk about this here on the Pulse and I hear it repeatedly from Authors and Guests via  Radio Talk shows (Coast to Coast AM, Jimmy Church/Fade to Black Radio). They all say the same thing, "Rome wasn't built in a day". It's hard to get people to apply all of the good info and techniques out there. You can lead a Horse to water, but you can't make them drink it.

Years ago I bought a $200 Astral Projection program. Much of the info in it could be found for free here and on other Forums. I bought it because it was like a "anchor" to me. It showed me I was all in. My "dedication" to it. I bought my Light Sound machine for the same reason. It was funny though. When I bought the $200 program, they also give you a duplicate of the program to give to a friend for free. Through the years some of MJ and my acquaintances have shown a interest in the LDs and APs I talk about. They said they would love to "try" doing it. Yet when I offered them the "free" program, they said "no thank you". I really can't stand "lip service"!  :roll:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla