News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Radios Creeping Me Out

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

I'm throwing out my radios. Every time. (Every time) I look at a clock on a radio, or another digital clock, the time is something strange.
Most Common Examples:
11:11
9:11
5:13
12:13
1:23
12:34
*:00 (Anything on the hour)

Also, when I'm listening to the radio, I suddenly start thinking of a song, usually unpopular and/or old, and a song I don't even like. I change the station once to another one I like, and that song is playing. Or I'll be thinking of a song, but forget how it goes, and ask to myself what the words are, or the rhythm. Again, I change the station and it's playing.

Also, sometimes I look at a (working) clock and the time will go up about 30+ minutes in a matter of two seconds or less. What's weird is that in that two seconds I see each individual minute. It's like I just get frozen in place for a long time, or something.

Sadd-e Eskandar

I seem to see this 13:37

quite alot.

sashamasha

the time thing I don't know anything about, but the hearing unusual songs that I'm thinking of is very common (for me).  don't let it freak you out!

Stillwater

Hmm...

Well, you do list a lot of possible times, so maybe it is your propensity for finding odd things about the numbers, rather than uncommon numbers arising above probability :-P

The song thing, however, I can actually identify with; I definitely remember thinking of more obscure songs (generally 5-20 years old), and if I am near a radio, they are exceptionally often the next or second-to next song played, if they are appropriate to the station. I am really not sure what is behind that one- maybe we can somehow hear the radio waves propagating, like people with metal plates can, even if they are beyond us at the point we think of the song? (That may be an even stranger explantion than a psychic one, lol)
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Arn de Gothia

Well I believe time is collapsing, I feel time speeding up, soon it will be no more

MisterJingo

Quote from: Arn de Gothia on August 21, 2006, 15:56:19
Well I believe time is collapsing, I feel time speeding up, soon it will be no more

As we age, the parts of the brain which give us our perception of time do not work as consistently as when we are children (google the many experiments which show this), this is why time appears to go much faster the older we get (and why 5 minutes seemed a long time as a child).

Sadd-e Eskandar

argh, now it's not only 13:37 but 20:07 14:27, and so on :-o

whoopy do -_- i just looked at the clock, what da ya know;  3:07 AM..

^Hey, i'm only 22..I'm not THAT old.

Mydral

Quote from: Arn de Gothia on August 21, 2006, 15:56:19

Time can't collapse because time does not exist in the sense of years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds. So if you think that clocks or so are moving faster then usual its just you thinking that and it definatly has nothing to do with time.
In somnis veritas

malganis

and your latest reply is Reply #7 on: August 27. And you have 17 posts ATM.  :lol:
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Sunn

haha the last few days i am seeing 11:11 and 12:21 and stuff like that..lmao..

my frist tought was..  THAT DAMN MESSAGE BOARD..lol

malganis

Yeah and you have karma 1 and 111 posts lol.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

bounda

uhh.. same thihhng here numbers i get
5:55
10:01
Every single fricken time i look at the clock, its most usually one of these.

Stookie

Every morning I look at the clock at
7:30
7:40
7:50
8:00
8:10
8:20
8:30

Then I quit hitting the snooze button and get up.

bounda

i dont know but after a few times of seeing 747 and 757, the words airplane just came to me, i tihnk its a prediction that a Boing 747 or 757 will crash somewhere.

iunno this just came to me too.. a boing 757 AND 747 Crashing at the coordinates 555 (iunno) and 1001 (no idea).... think about it cuz i get such a strong feeling from the thought that it brings me to tears seriously i think something bads gonna happen.

bounda

nope, nvm i think its flights 1001 and 555 crashing..

Doringo

Well, I have a habit of glancing at my alarm clock at 42 minutes past. Like:

1:42
2:42
4:42

etc.

I first started doing that a while ago and seemed to have a lull where I stopped doing it and recently I have begun to involuntarily look at the number 42 on clocks again, usually moments before it goes to 43. And I wonder why I get constant headaches.. :roll:
All men are equal in death.

bounda

4's and 2's, such as 442 or 422 - As it says in the spiritual text, A Course in Miracles, "The angels nurse your newborn purpose." This is a sign that you have help from above in making your desired transitions. This is a time when you especially need to know that you're not alone. The 2 and 4 number sequences are a signal from your angels to tell you that they're working very closely with you right now.

Vvid1012

I must recomment you all see this the movie 'PI'.