News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

RB -- Urgent Request for Help with exorcism

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

G'day Robert!

quote:

G'day Folks!

I am very please to tell you that Pearl has been totally cured of her dark spiritual malady.  I am so pleased.  They will soon be on their way back to the US.  Romero says he will miss them a lot, as they are the nicest people he has had the good fortune to meet.  This niceness, in spite of everything that has happened to them, may be why the problem started in the first place.

Thank you one and all for all the good energy and prayers that were sent on Pearl's behalf.  This was a great help.  

This case is fascinating.  It has spanned over a decade since it began.  Pearl sought out every spiritual practitioner she could find during this time, including many doctors and psychologists. Fortunately, Pearl has kept detailed records, including all the emails and letters from the Monroe Institute (TMI), who they approached for help some time ago. This shows the difference between various approaches, and will make fascinating reading. I may be able to put some of this on my website later.  This would also make an excellent book, due to the detailed journalling that was done.

I will ask Pearl to write a letter for the forum telling of her experiences, especially the latter part when Romero and myself got involved.

Take care, Robert.

This is indeed truly exceptional news

I am so pleased that Pearl and Terry are finally on their way home to live a normal life once more.

Congratulations to Romero for a truly stunning feat of exorcism against what was obviously a high ranking, and powerful demonic entity! And of course for recognising the secondary larvae and other nasties left behind by this entity and clearing those as well.

As you say, this is an exceptional case history, culminating in the successful total exorcism and banishing of a demon with a very high rank - I believe this demon was ranked "king", and i think I am right in saying that that is only second to the highest rank of demon the "emporer". If Romero and yourself can achieve this, then clearly anything is achievable in the fight against the dark possessions.

Maybe Pearl should write a book based upon her journal, and have it published - it would assist no doubt in their travelling expenses, and putting their lives back together again.

Congratulations again to all!

Best regards, and take care,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Robert Bruce

G'day folks!

Could everyone please send as much energy as they can muster to Romero, and their heartfelt prayers to help Pearl.  And please keep this up until the current crisis is over.

My brave friend, Romero, is performing an exorcism on Pearl, in person, Portugal, and needs all the help, prayers and energy he can get.

Some of you may be familiar with this case, as I have been investigating it for some time.  A major demon is involved, with the rank of 'King'.  Romero has requested I ask everyone to send what help they can.  This is a terrible monster of darkness, with unimaginable power.  The battle rages as I type and prayers are an enormous help in a case like this!

I will provide more details later, when I have more time.

Thanks, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com