News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

RB's Biro technique for blemishes

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyciol

Quote from: Wells
Quote from: Tyciolonce time when I was swimming in a lake a fish bit me there and drew blood.

I'm certainly no expert on these matters, but having read PPSD water is mentioned a lot of times as being able to remove a neg attachment, temporarily at least.  Maybe swimming in the lake removed some neg attachment which was related to that mole, and caused it to bleed?  Are you sure a fish bit it, or did you just assume this?  It just sounds a bit strange to me!

Yes, quite sure. You see, there was one of those floating docks in the middle of the lake, and I was hiding under it, looking at the people sitting on top. Suddenly I felt a pinch in my side. I thought to myself ~Uh oh, one of those kids must have saw me and came down and pinched me...~

So, I pushed off of the dock and looked down in the water (I must have had goggles on). When I went down into the water, I was face to face with a huge fish, and it puckered its mouth at me. It may even have had sharp teeth, I can't remember. I KNEW it was him. I swam back hard to shore, and when I came back, my mom pointed out to me that my mole was bleeding. The thing must have thought it was algae.

Andromache

I think the thing with the Biro technique being a Self Defense measure is the concept of why moles and such form (according to Bruce). Moles and Freckles appear at a point of attachment by a neg entity. Said neg comes into your personal space, point of contact occurs, and a mole/freckle/cyst forms. So the mole/freckly/cyst is indicative of a neg energy attachment point. Drawing on it with the Biro technique breaks the neg energy attachment and forces the neg off.

I think the first page of this thread I quoted from Robert's book. He said he tried just applying the ink to make sure it wasn't the ink causing the marks to disappear, but they didn't. Nothing happened unless it was a combination of ink type and geometric formation (cross, pentagram, jewish star). Robert also noticed closed shapes (eg, a cross with a circle encompassing it) totally got rid of the mark, whereas just drawing a cross, etc caused fading whereever the cross lines were drawn on the mark.

Anonymous

I have a skin condition known as displastic nevi. It basically means I have a lot of moles, and I am supposed to see a dermatologist. I think I'll give this a shot. How many times are you supposed to do it? Also, most of my moles are on my back, which are not easy to draw on myself. I'll see if someone else can help me out with it. I've had two removed with a scalpel, one of them exceptionally large, maybe an inch or two in diameter, and the other one very dark, almost black. neither was malignant, but they left scars on my back.  Would scars be affected by this also? I think I'll try it out and find out. I will let you know the results.

Tyciol

I see... so what does this mean, that families that genetically have a lot of moles or freckles have inherited negative attachments?

What about people who only get freckles in the sun? Invisible negative attachments?

Honestly freckles and moles are occasionally cute on people... just not me.

Anonymous

Tyciol, there is actually a lot of domestic violence and negative activity on my father's side of the family. My father himself is someone I do not wish to continue having a relationship with. I'm glad my mother divorced him when I was very young. Someone on that side of the family actually murdered his own wife and kids, then stuffed their dead bodies in a locker somewhere on Cape Cod. If that isn't a sign of neg infestation, I don't know what is. I'm glad I was not raised by that side of my family. They are some of the worst people I know.

Anonymous

I might also mention that a lot of people on my father's side of the family do have moles, while it is not so prevalent on my mother's side.

But whether you're right or wrong, it can't hurt to draw little circles on your body with crosses in them.

Tyciol

I suppose it couldn't, it's not like I have anyone to weird out from seeing, it's a worthy (although sounding stupid to me at the moment... ) experiment.

So, where can I find the specific guidelines on what shapes to draw? If this works, I'll buy Astral Dynamics :) Dang, see now the thought of having no moles has quelled my anger with hope, but it's probably false...

neutrino

Tyciol - there's a basic description of the technique in this thread http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1626&start=0

but for more detailed info I recommend reading chapter 13 of RB's 'Practical Psychic Self-Defense'.

Tyciol

Wells

Quote from: TyciolI see... so what does this mean, that families that genetically have a lot of moles or freckles have inherited negative attachments?

What about people who only get freckles in the sun? Invisible negative attachments?

Honestly freckles and moles are occasionally cute on people... just not me.

I don't think anybody is saying that *all* moles/freckles are neg related.  Obviously if you go out in the sun for 3 weeks solid you're bound to get some sort of skin blemish as a result (I would have thought anyway).

I know people/families who are naturally freckled, and I think these are quite normal/natural.

So then how do you identify a neg-related blemish?  Well, I don't know!  Guess you've just got to try the technique out and see if anything happens!

Wells

Anonymous

I came across a site about light pens via Stuart Wilde's web page. The pens are supposed to be set to a specific frequency of light, which is supposed to heal the body (both physical and astral). The pens are rather expensive, and I don't think anyone actually needs them to do stuff like remove moles. I wonder how qi gong or acupuncture would work against blemishes. I might have to try it out. In fact, maybe I'll try a two-week experiment with it. I'll let you guys know. Of course, I won't try it until after the Biro technique, as acupuncture tends to be expensive.

neutrino

I have been trying it with 2 moles since Thursday - one with blue ink & the other with black (I was surprised at how difficult it can be to draw the diagrams accurately!) One is very small, and looks more like a freckle, but it is raised slightly, so I assumes it's a mole. I am using the black ink on that one, & it has faded from dark brown to a medium brown colour. There is no change in the other one as yet, but it's only been 4 days. This is quite exciting!

Andromache

Cool, keep us updated. Can you take pictures?