News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Real Deal Attack Can you help

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

Although I don't have a problem with the idea of smacking around something that is trying to cause you harm, I only believe it to a point.

It's not going to work in my case, they're too strong, and too evil. I tried it in the begining, (before I knew what was really happening to me and that there was help...significant in how desperate I felt and how strong I fought back), and it escalated into a war that became more and more ugly and destructive as time went on. It became a battle of "upping the ante" who could become more hateful and destructive. I finally stopped when they came damn close to ripping me out of my body. Now many of you might think, well, there are laws and they can only do so much. Well, when you open a door the way I was, the laws don't apply. You invited it.

There are boundaries, know when you should attack and when you should back off and try something different

Don't get too impressed with fighting them off...ego is the wrong reason to retaliate. They have attacked, attack back, then leave it there and move on. If you attach your ego to how successful your battles are, trust me, you're in for a galaxy of hurt.

liz mccal

Hello, this is my first time here. My name is Liz and I am 25. This might be a bit long and I hope you will forgive me for that.
I have been under attack for 9 years now from the time i was in high school. It started by my big awaking, i thought i went to the 4&5th demention. alot of information and energy rushed in for quite a few days. that was when a black thinking demond jumped into me for only about 15 seconds but i could here thousands of little buggars laughing. I thought that was my only problem but over time i was proven wrong i was also under human attack. i went to shrinks for all the im hereing voices pills all of them failed and the more i got on the more i was attacked they started hitting at night and left greenish grey bruses on my face. i was told they had a dark army and this was going mainstreem. telepathy is not as rare as you would tink you would have to have it to know just how meany people have it.  they have said things like shes "toasted" and "poached" and threats of turning me into a vegitable or a heart attack. some one said the damage was too bad it had calcified. what can i do to stop more damage? to stop this. ive had a budist munk disconect ties (cords) but they just keep comming back and he did remove the astral snakes as well as some demonds i had two one was sent to me by a person so what do i do.
liz
lizmccal@yahoo.com