News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remote Viewing and accessing another's mind

Previous topic - Next topic

SpectralDragon

Shield? The only shielding techniques I know of or how to do are Psionic/Qi-Gong related. It took me close to a year to learn it. It involves manipulating the energy in and around your body to form a shell around you and your aura. I picked up the technique from a psionics site. The site has changed much over the years, but to my surprise the techs are still here.

http://www.psipog.net/articles.php?cat=202

Dark Knight

Dark Knight

Another question:

I checked out psipog for articles on remote viewing and it had no articles.

The book is called "The Seventh Sense" by Lyn Buchanan. He was one of the Remote Viewers for the US army's Project Sun Streak. Sargent Buchanan speaks about a form of Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV) called Controlled Remote Influencing (CRI). CRI was a technique he was developing on the side...as a defensive measure not a malicious one. It sounds similar to what I was describing in my first post, gaining access to someone and influencing their thoughts, which sounds eerily like what Robert Bruce was describing in his book.

Buchanan doesn't go into a whole lot of detail, all he does is mention he was developing it and was approached by certain upper ups in the government to use it to kill certain "undesirables", which apparently can be done.

So, in adendum to my question in the first post, has anyone out there heard or know anything about the History of CRI?

Dark Knight

http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?articleId=281

I found this on the internet.

I think I'm going to start composing a letter to Sargent Buchanan.

CRIMINALMIND63

Special Dragon
Thank you very much for the website. You have just given me a piece of information I need to explain what has been given to me before. With this and a little more info I believe that I shall find someone to write a book with. Not just about the experiences I have to explain attacks but also ways to prevent attacks.
I got a bit of information from someone that told me the information posted isn't what it really is. Somehow I had already know this. Lately I have been looking back into my childhood and have realized my abilty and knowledge that has appeared to come from nowhere. But I can say that it has come from no where because of the experiences I had. I have bben given information in a form. It's has appeared to be knowledge of chakras and a shielding defense. This can be done physically so you can protect people with weak mind and can't use the visualization required. I have more research to do.
There need s to be more energy shielding techniques then what most books are stating. You may use the techniques in the books but most of it only has an effect on you. You become more positive but also it causes the attacker to become more negative. What is needed is a real shield for them not to enter your energy field. I believe I have been giving that information. I need an experienced energy worker to give me some the rest of the information I need. I believe I have been given information to close off your aura. I have done some exercises as a kid which I believe gives you the abilty to close the aura.

beavis

I think our unconscious thoughts are constantly connected to other people a lot more than you think they are, but the only time we notice them is when they become conscious.

Dark Knight

Beavis,

You mean like what, when the conscious and unconscious mind are actaully communicating with one another on a noticable surface?

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMINALMIND63

Special Dragon
Thank you very much for the website. You have just given me a piece of information I need to explain what has been given to me before. With this and a little more info I believe that I shall find someone to write a book with. Not just about the experiences I have to explain attacks but also ways to prevent attacks.
I got a bit of information from someone that told me the information posted isn't what it really is. Somehow I had already know this. Lately I have been looking back into my childhood and have realized my abilty and knowledge that has appeared to come from nowhere. But I can say that it has come from no where because of the experiences I had. I have bben given information in a form. It's has appeared to be knowledge of chakras and a shielding defense. This can be done physically so you can protect people with weak mind and can't use the visualization required. I have more research to do.
There need s to be more energy shielding techniques then what most books are stating. You may use the techniques in the books but most of it only has an effect on you. You become more positive but also it causes the attacker to become more negative. What is needed is a real shield for them not to enter your energy field. I believe I have been giving that information. I need an experienced energy worker to give me some the rest of the information I need. I believe I have been given information to close off your aura. I have done some exercises as a kid which I believe gives you the abilty to close the aura.

The Shielding tech I know closes you off from negative influences of ALL types. If you wish I can write off a decent way to learn this technique, but keep in mind there are certain requirements you have to meet first that psipog doesn't explain (or at least didn't when I looked at it last...) the main two are: experience, a certain amount of internal energy to manipulate the energy outside the body.

Dark Knight: you would not be able to learn the shield in your condition without practicing intense Qigong first. Even then Mr. Jackass would still be able to drain the required energy you gained though that practice Via the technique he is using. And if you are looking for information on remote viewing on psipog believe it is under "psychic vampireism" and "Telekenitic Control." (or something along that line)As far as the controled remote viewing program goes I have only heard it was possible to kill with it, to see and hear through the person controled, and that research was being done to see if you can break down a person's will and make them into something else (which is what I believe they are trying to do to you.)

BTW: need to catch you on MSN soon. To talk about above and see how you are doing on what we were discussing before.

Beavis: I think your talking about the collective human conscienceness. From what little I have heard of the theory all human souls and consciousness are connected not only to each other but to the universe as well. Watching crowds of people, I began wondering if there was more to this than I thought. Ever notice everyone in a crowd always acts the same as the guy next to him?

sahlyn

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

I remember the description in Practical Psychic Self Defense where Robert Bruce actually (with permission of the person) gains access to a person, their thoughts, and discovers he can actually influence some of the person's thoughts and actions.

I'm not sure if it's just a spelling mistake on your part, but the "with permission" should be "without permission". Robert spoke in the book of possessing random strangers.

While I'm posting, here are some of my bookmarked links on remote viewing:

http://www.farsight.org/
http://www.probablefuture.com/
http://www.crviewer.com/crviewer/index.html
http://www.crvmanual.com/
http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/
http://www.mceagle.com/remote-viewing/
http://www.psitech.net/
http://www.viking-z.org/

I honestly haven't looked that much into remote viewing; I'm good at collecting bookmarks though[:P] I plan on doing some serious work with it in the near future.

Dark Knight

Holy Cripes, Sahlyn, you're right...It's on page 134 of PPSD.

I recognize some of the links you provided, Courtney Brown's page and Lyn Buchanan's page most notable. I'd also recommend:

http://www.davidmorehouse.com/page/page/541685.htm

Spectral D:

As usual the information you give is great. From what I am reading though, CRV is not what is being used in an attempt to kill, it's CRI. Any data on that potential I doubt would be officially documented.

So the shield around me is only an "Astral Shield" not one that goes all the way through. That would explain a lot...and I'm being ripped from the inside out? OK, let me look up some of the sites you gave, finish up some research on my end...and I have got to write that letter to Lyn Buchanan,...among other things.

CRIMINALMIND63

Specialdragon please make the list. I think alot of people here could use it. I have given the knowledge to fight the mind attacker but there is also the energy attacks that have to be handled.

beavis

Dark Knight, our unconscious and conscious minds communicate frequently, but we are not usually consciously aware of that communication.

If you quickly write down your first answer to a test question, your unconscious mind usually has more input in that answer than when you doubt and change the answer.

Euphoric Sunrise

Something people interested in Remote Viewing might want to look at: http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi

There are many people there that can help you with Remote Viewing questions. I myself haven't tried it yet but i fully intend to once i've got the hang of Astral Projection.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMINALMIND63

Specialdragon please make the list. I think alot of people here could use it. I have given the knowledge to fight the mind attacker but there is also the energy attacks that have to be handled.

I am trying to determine the time variations between the techniques on internal energy that are used here to the ones I practice. I will probably post this in a seperate topic so everyone will know it's around, because everyone can use this. I have to do this soon, though, so you won't have to wait too long. Also I am not "Special", but "Spectral." Would be a bit big headed of me to think of myself as "Special," wouldn't it?[:P][;)]

Errr, by second post was really screwed up, wasn't it? better fix that....

Dark Knight: I am going to send those documents we discussed soon. I also have something I need to talk to you about that came up recently.

Mick

quote:

Holy Cripes, Sahlyn, you're right...It's on page 134 of PPSD.

I recognize some of the links you provided, Courtney Brown's page and Lyn Buchanan's page most notable. I'd also recommend:

http://www.davidmorehouse.com/page/page/541685.htm

These people have some interesting stuff but Brown seems to lose it once the viewing goes non terestrial. Morehouse has come in for critism from some including Jim Schnabel. But this also tends to go with the territory :(
quote:

Spectral D:

As usual the information you give is great. From what I am reading though, CRV is not what is being used in an attempt to kill, it's CRI. Any data on that potential I doubt would be officially documented.

There is an account of remote influencing in Jim Schnabels book Remote Viewer: where the will of a person resisting interogation is apparently weakened by using remote viewers to influence the state of mind of the person and this is reported as being successful.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Dark Knight

Typical,

This is why I post findings...books always present the nice face not the behind the scenes gossip.

Ok so what's the gripe Jim Schnabel has with Morehouse? Isn't Jim Schnabel the one who wrote the article "Tinker, Tailor, SOldier, Psi" for, was it The Times? Would you by some chance have the article or a link to the article? Could you also provide detail into why Schnabel is critical of Morehouse? What happened, and is the information trustworthy (a loaded question in itself).

Mick

quote:

Typical,

Ok so what's the gripe Jim Schnabel has with Morehouse? Isn't Jim Schnabel the one who wrote the article "Tinker, Tailor, SOldier, Psi" for, was it The Times?

I recollect the article but not the author. I liked his book as it is written in what I think is an objective manner. However, as is often the case in the public aspects of this arena there is much innuendo and personal attacks. Jim Schnabel is often accused of being a CIA mis-information agent, his main enemies are the crop circle brigade who are not happy about his book 'Round in circles', made me laugh :)
I have the Schnabel article re. Moorhouse and due to its size will email as others here may not be interested. I know people who have attended training courses given by Moorhouse and they speak OK of him and I have seen a documentary program featuring him and that looked OK.
Brown promotes the appocalyptic solution to the problems that he believes exists for the Earth, reminds me of the Heavens Gate lot who set out too early to catch the bus :(
Ed Dames of Psitech is the one who it is claimed trained Brown, below is a press release from his organisation distancing themselves from Brown. This is circa 1997
----------------
Please note that Major Dames of PSI TECH was "the operations & training officer" of the DIA's renote viewing military unit until he retired in 1991. He had formed PSI TECH two years prior, taking the best military rv'ers with him.
       It was only a couple years ago that Major Dames trained Courtney Brown in PSI TECH's civilianized intensive technical remote viewing training course. Courtney immediately persued writing his book after graduation, attempting to remote view advanced targets (such as UFO's) when he was not sufficiently practised in the foundation "real world" targets. He rushed through the sessions and analysis to meet a publisher's deadline.
       Major Dames and PSI TECH DOES NOT endorse Courtney Browns
conclusions, nor his altered version of remote viewing, which he now
teaches in large groups at his institute.
       Please do not align Major Dames & PSI TECH with Courtney Brown
as anendorser or supporter, as this is not the case at all.
                       Thank you & Happy New Year
                               Jonina Dourif
                       PSI TECH, Vice president
PSI TECH's new website will be online in a few weeks at:        
                     http://www.trv-psitech.com
----------------------------
I found the Psitech investigation of the Long Island aircraft explosion a few years ago very interesting, they looked to have homed in on a problem with an essentially empty mid fuselage fuel tank. This was later presented as the cause of the accident. On the other hand Dames does like to forecast future global disasters which he has presented on Coast to Coast and these dates have passed...

My observation is that the secular orientated method of Remote Viewing looks to work well where the targets are largely physical and persistent, where a non terrestrial object or some future event is the target then results become more problematic.
Of some of the other names associated with Remote Viewing Joe McGoneagle is one that stood out for me as a solid guy. He relates that he would both RV and AP to get data. In his experience the RV method is the more accurate, something to discuss :)
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Dark Knight

Mick,

Thanks for the article, where do I start with the problems I have with it. [;)]

Might as well just talk about it here since you mentioned it in your last post.

One thing my experience with my situation has taught me is that data can be applied in a variety of contexts. Morehouse's book was the first one on remote viewing I have read. He explained his version of the events that were brought up in Schnabel's article...and with all due respect to Mr Schnabel, Morehouse's account sounds more credible, Schnabel's account of the events sound out of context and deliberately slanted.

Everybody jumps on the book deals and the call my agent crap as if everyone who writes a book makes a fortune. That's just not the case.

I personally want to see the Mercedes alledged in that article. Did he even talk to Morehouse's lawyer? I need to recheck that article.

The other problem I have is if he did all that "inappropriate behavior" with the other soldiers wife,...what are they saying, that was the first time? Why don't you hear behavior like that in the past. C'mon after three Tailhook Scandals one has to wonder. But they're alledging this horrendous behavior on the part of Morehouse and what, it just happened, all the sudden, out of the blue, after years of a spotless record and performance?!

It just sounds like the same old crap, someone comes out and opens their mouth and they're countered with this bizarre series of stories about their persona...sometimes it's worse than any UFO story concocted.

Hate to say it, but I'll forego on that letter to Lyn Buchanan, I think any potential respect for him just went out the window after reading parts of his book and reading that article.

Dark Knight

Now I'm disgusted. This is a thread from the Ten Thousand Roads Site on CRI and how some people have decided to use it.

http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi?board=proactive;action=display;num=1058058072

See the thread called Remote Influence. Does it exist?

You can not tell me this is moral!

Your senses are not things you can dissociate from, unless self is going to disentegrate altogether. Don't give me this crap about CRI being equivalent to TV commercials influencing you.

SpectralDragon

Dark Knight, This reminds me of another forum where people pretended they had powers when most of them did not. Just to make themselves big-headed. And I know that guy cannot predict weather using CRV or CRI. Though it is highly possible the world has a conscious, that conscious would work differently and probably Have a lot more presence than a human conscience, Thus making those two abilities useless.

I did notice a lot of interesting reads on the side, though. [:P]

CRIMINALMIND63

Here is a thought. Did anyone think about if an attacker took your energy or they placed their energy on you to use for attacks.
I was told before to call upon someone to ask to have the energy removed.

Dark Knight

Crim,

This guy (really people, I'm starting to discern more than one type of "real" voice, personality), has taken more of my energy and put stuff of his in me than I can count.

During the download my chakras were being ripped out or touched constantly (that along with being kept awake for 2 week s straight and barely any food and water). It was during that point I saw the point of light on the ceiling and was told I was dying. To "save my life" an entity came forward and said he would save my heart chakra by combining a piece of his to my damaged part. I found out too late it was a trick. I remember vaguely it being removed later on during the download and someone trying to do a healing on me.

CRIMINALMIND63

Dark I believe what you are talking about is implants. They entered your chakras. Each chakra is associated with organs. This can cause you to have physical problems associated with the organs. I have experienced this.
I also was told about your dead and had things go black to show I was dead. I was also shown a tunnel and was told to go to the light. I was also shown a vision where my heart was cut out. If it was my heart chakra I was find without it. I was also shown a vision twice of a dark enity with wings being taking from me.
I can't take this visions for granted because I was already being attacked.
A person needs to question what one senses or sees when a person is being attacked. I have found that my atatcker can send out perceptions to people trying to help them, false perception and people with experience tend to believe them. I have seen much of this going on around me. You don't have to be attacked to have this happen to you. I also know that attackers do send out your energy or what every and send it to experienced people for them to in turn attack you. I have experienced this several times. When one is being attacked one needs to question where it is really coming from. There is reading about the black magician using people to do his deeds for him.
I had a dream of my attacker having blood of other people on him. It's what he has caused other people. Whether it was by the mind thought he placed in their mind or forced energy on them or by using their energy to cause things to happen to other people.
My atatcker does reading twice a week on a regular basis. That is many people he comes into contact with. I know I'm not the only one he is doing this to. This could very well be the people I seen in his home during my dream.

Dark Knight

quote:
A person needs to question what one senses or sees when a person is being attacked. I have found that my atatcker can send out perceptions to people trying to help them, false perception and people with experience tend to believe them. by CriminalMind63

Oh Yeah, my attacker does it to me all the time. Sends false help, sends false everything, that's why I don't believe a damn thing and why I keep asking, how in the hell am I supposed to fight back when my perceptions and senses are constantly altered? I can barely remember what normal is supposed to feel like.

CRIMINALMIND63

Dark it's probalby your attacker using the same voice. Mine does the same. Listen closely you can tell it's the same voice. it's has the same tone, pitch something to it. Not sure of the proper name for it. I'm good with distinquishing voices so I can tell.