News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remote Viewing and accessing another's mind

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffee

I mostly use DBZ and Star Wars to get my self defense techniques, since they're based on real life.

Coffee

Just kidding.  You can't effectively block an attack.  

You can use physical objects like rocks and water to help you.

The only thing that really works is awareness; be aware of what's happening to you.  Other people can really attack you without you knowing, but they can't attack you when you know what's happening.

Work on your chakras.  Work, work, work them like you're exercising your body.  Use your frustration to motivate you to keep going.

As a side note, there are multiple studies proving the power of mental influence, and many were done at credible universities:

If a group of people pray for you, you will recover more quickly, you'll score higher in tests, you'll make more money, etc.  If people focus on hurting you, then bad things will happen.  The studies are out there, look them up.

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Coffee

I mostly use DBZ and Star Wars to get my self defense techniques, since they're based on real life.

LOL!! careful, you're starting to sound like xelios and demonhunter.

Xander[:D]

Dark Knight

Crim

I know exactly what you are talking about!

The "test voice(s)" as I have come to call them, they've changed from sounding like a dopey monotone test voice, to them trying to impersonate the positive greys, to (of all things) the voice of Ashe the Android from the first Alien movie (the most annoying of all of them).

It's usually all the same person. But Crim, I'm noticing now (although I'm not sure how I do it) to try to drown out the test voice and I'll listen to see was is being cloaked by them. In other words, I'll hear the test voice and it'll be saying something negative or dopey like, "THis is a war, that's all the permission we need, you won't live to see the end of the week." Cloaked with that dopey message is a normal sounding male voice that will be saying something repeatedly like, "I'm not here, I'm not here, I'm not here," or "You're weakening, you're weakening, you're weakening." I've heard things upon waking up in a normal male voice saying "Her eyes are open and she's reaching for a can of coke on the table" or one of the most distinct ones is, "OK, I have a hook in her left thigh let's start the test." I've heard arguments like one male voice will be saying the mantra, all the sudden another male voice will interject and say, "Wait, wait, wait, she can hear us."

Have they adapted by fooling me with normal sounding speech...since finding out that I could apparently hear them...yes. But it's still information in my belt.

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

Crim

I know exactly what you are talking about!

The "test voice(s)" as I have come to call them, they've changed from sounding like a dopey monotone test voice, to them trying to impersonate the positive greys, to (of all things) the voice of Ashe the Android from the first Alien movie (the most annoying of all of them).

It's usually all the same person. But Crim, I'm noticing now (although I'm not sure how I do it) to try to drown out the test voice and I'll listen to see was is being cloaked by them. In other words, I'll hear the test voice and it'll be saying something negative or dopey like, "THis is a war, that's all the permission we need, you won't live to see the end of the week." Cloaked with that dopey message is a normal sounding male voice that will be saying something repeatedly like, "I'm not here, I'm not here, I'm not here," or "You're weakening, you're weakening, you're weakening." I've heard things upon waking up in a normal male voice saying "Her eyes are open and she's reaching for a can of coke on the table" or one of the most distinct ones is, "OK, I have a hook in her left thigh let's start the test." I've heard arguments like one male voice will be saying the mantra, all the sudden another male voice will interject and say, "Wait, wait, wait, she can hear us."

Have they adapted by fooling me with normal sounding speech...since finding out that I could apparently hear them...yes. But it's still information in my belt.

The possibility that you are actually hearing them is very real. When I was dealing with a human trying similair things out on me I sub-consciously learned to test what I was seeing, block it out if possible, and see past it, much like what you are doing. Sometimes, what I see past is also a fake meant to put me in the wrong direction, however there is a very popular and very accurate saying: you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. It means that anyone who is trying manipulation of some kind will not always succeed, and openings will thus be found. If you know you have an opening I suggest using it as much as possible.

So in the case above, what I do is I prepare for either case right away, and in a remote sense look at the situation. It's hard to learn how to do, but when learned will save you a lot of guesswork in the end. eventually, you will get enough information to know that one ofthe possibilities was true, and thus equiped you can go from there.

Aries

So what do these people with the remote viewing actually want from you guys?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

CRIMINALMIND63

Remote viewing is used to spy on people. Here is the experince I had. It maybe the effects of my attacker but this is what I had envisioned. I talked to this one lady she want to know if I seen anything in here future. I seen her sitting at her computer, this was online when this happened. I seen her walking down the street and go into her apartment building. It was a high rise building. Basically I got the description right. When I got into minor details I got it off a little. I then seen her at her office and a man leaning over to talk to her. he was an attorney. She told me. I was right about the information. Another person I had talked to was the same. I told her that her hisband worked in a machine shop. She lost her wedding ring. I knew she was thought about suicide.
You can see the surrounds around you target. Target in this meaning is the person you are remote viewing. You then can target the people in the area that are in the persons view. When this is done you can then use the techniques that are used in attacks. It all depends on what they purpose of the remote viewing is used for.

Dark Knight

If you believe what was channeled in the COmmunications Forum by Edi, alledgedly some ET group that knows me (!) went to this particular group in the government (ET-Government ties (!)) and alledgedly wanted me placed on the g-goonie test subject list because, alledgedly, I'm going to be an enemy of theirs someday. At this point I find that whole concept laughable after everything I ahve been through because I'm not in the position of doing anything. My life is ruined mentally, physically, emotionally, financially, just getting the spirit part back. Everything I get back is fought every step of the way.

It's a test, an experimental test. You know, like what the Nazis did to the Jews during WWII? If someone wanted to take control over you, or interegate you and get the full truth, or create an assassin, what would have to be done to create such a person (an automaton)? What steps would have to be taken.

See, as Robert Bruce said in his book, when negs access a person's mind, they can only influence so much. His examples: You could probably get a dieting person to eat a candy bar but you couldn't get a person who doesn't drink to crave a beer.

My perp's philosphy: You can't influence a person...well as long as the personality is intact. So destroy the personality by cutting off and manipulating the senses and associated thoughts and rebuild a new personality to their specifications. I don't think it occured to them I would fight back as hard and as long as I have, or that I would learn and pick up on the tactics being used, notice the pattern of personality and personal boundary disentegration and re-integrate (or try to anyway).

No, I don't say that with any pride...this has been a horrible, sick, twisted experience I would not wish on anyone, and it's happening to a lot of people, mainly abductees like myself. When I haven't died several times I have almost taken my own life.

Aries

Dark I dont think you should take your life. It may be bad now but there is always a chance of it getting better. One day you will conquer your demons and everything will be good again. I wish you the best of luck.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Dark Knight

I have bought several remote viewing books to get a better idea of how Remote Viewers operate.

There is a description in all the books where the viewer can be directed of self directs him/herself to access a human target's mind and in some cases influence the thoughts. It made me feel creepy because I remember the description in Practical Psychic Self Defense where Robert Bruce actually (with permission of the person) gains access to a person, their thoughts, and discovers he can actually influence some of the person's thoughts and actions. Robert related akin to posession.

The one method for evasion against such a thing described so far is to create a mirror like shield around yourself.

I know some of you guys know some remote viewers out there, can you verify any of this?