News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

removing ritualy performed attached entity

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

sadly, there are a lot of fakes out there. however, there are some people who really can help you, so don't give up hope completely.

i myself could not even try to help you unless you came to me (because i cannot out-of-body-project nor do i have a way to travel to any other city), but i'm sure someone here can hopefully either help you or direct you to someone that can. at the very least i could mention an internet chat room or two where some good people hang out who might be able to help you over the internet. but i'll do that in a private message.

(i live in medicine hat ab btw, so if you have some means of getting to me and actually would like to let me try, i'd be happily willing to try. unfortunately though, i don't specialize in removing stuff from other people so i definatly can't guarantee anything)

~kakkarot

taom1234

I would love to hear anything you have to say. Thanks so much for replying.[:)]  I live in BC.  My email is taom1234@yahoo.com

bluelite

Do not despair as this condition can be effectivly treated.  Most so called healers lack the necessary skill and techniques to effectively helps those they claim too.

First things first try not too have her focus her attention on the third eye, psychic vision, hearing and other metaphysical things as this may prolong her condition.  
Hearing voices and seeing visions are really part of your subjective conciouness and as soon as they are ignored and your attention is instead focused on your objective senses and things they will eventually go away.  The least attention given the greater will be the results.  Also regular prayer can be a great method of assitance when all else has failed

I also did  my own examination of her head and facial areas and although there is some minor irregularities it is NOT permenant and can be restored to its correct functions. I will try and remedy her situation

Best Wishes
Bluelight

taom1234

Thanks Bluelight.
She never focuses now on anything other than this dimension. She always has the TV on loudly to try and drown out the voices and she doesn't try to focus on anything psychic becasue she knows that it elevates things.
Are you for real?  Do you know what country she lives in and what part of her body is out of balance? Forgive me for asking this, but we have been so disheartened by so many.  We were hoping this forum could bring us closer to something good.
Take care[:)]

fiunghuala

i personally believe prayer is a good start, it also might help if myself or others in the field knew what kind of ritual they performed. some rituals require different counters than others. i myself specialize in spirits and dealing with them..and to me it sounds like they cursed her with an evil one that prevents her from growing into her gifts. a friend of my mother had a simmilar thing happen to her when she left a wiccan coven (most wiccan covens are good...this one was just unusually bad) that haunted her waking and sleeping and scared the crap out of her regularly. what she had done is have those whom she could trust regularly pray for her, and she learned to banish it herself by putting her right arm to the sqaure (like if you vote by show of hands) and say in the name of the father and the son and the holy ghost that the spirit and all beings not of god were to leave the house and herself and never return. it took her several months to get rid of the creature, and if she thinks about specific things it used to try to come back. however, once it is truely gone it stays gone. it's biggest hold on you is fear and making you pay attention to it. from what it sounds like your off to a good start, however i would definately go for faith over the metaphysical route. and as the person above me stated it isn't permanent unless You allow it to be, i won't lie and say it won't be hard to get rid of. but it is do able and i have helped friends get rid of simmilar things..but they have to be done in person, and by the person who as the problem in the end. in the begining it can temporarily be done by someone else..but it requires the faith and determination of the indiviual which it sounds like your friend definately has. however i shall include you in my prayers to see if it helps you (i am both christian and mormon..though i do have an interest in the paranormal due to the fact that it has forced itself apon me more than once.) God bless you two and your search.
 Fiuna

taom1234

Thanks for your positive words.  We are trying to resolve this together.  When the abuse gets worse she also feels a strong pressure around her as if the entity is "covering" her. It almost seem as like there is this force of darkness that tries so hard to destroy spiritual growth.  As if it is their only purpose of existence.  I'd love to dam them all to hell, but thats where they are so that won't help anyway.  What happened to the forces of light to try and step in occasionally to balance things out a little? Never mind my simple view on things. But I still believe there are so many good souls out there that are working behind the scenes doing their best to help.

taom1234

sorry, I forgot to answer your question.  The ritual that they performed on her was like this.  It had first started with her mother.  She always trusted her mother and her mother got her to lay on the floor one day long ago. Then the mother put her foot on her face and mumbled some course or words that had no meaning to her (I'm assuming this was the spell).  After this, the entity of whatever entered her and spooked the living daylights out of her.  It always did things very loudly to scare her.  She was terrified for so long becasue she did not know what was happening to her.  Then her mom forced her into a monastry and the monks  basically did the same thing to enforce whatever was started.  It has been obvious that the intent was not to allow her to grow spirutally and so far it seems to  have worked. It is very dishearting to know that so much evil exists in this world, but we are both still happy and have open minds.

alpine9

Hi Bluelite,

I know someone who is also dealing with an attached entity, and I noticed that you said something about minor irregularities in the facial area. My friend face has is kinda deformity around his lips and he feels this constant pressure around his face as if the entity was tring to mold his face to look like the entities face. Is this what you were taking about because he is really worried if this is permant, or if his face will go back to normal when the entity is gone. I would really preciate if someone could rpli

fiunghuala

it sounds like they put a curse on her (your friend's) third eye..(the opening to the spirit and soul has always been the eyes from what i can tell and have learned) with it being doubly inforced i can see where it will be hard to remove..have you tried finding a priest to bless your friend with holy water there? it's just a suggestion seeing as i have no idea what christian religion your from..but i will keep you in my prayers in hopes god will hear them. he usually does for me. ^.^ i will also find out if there is something that works...i am in another community that helps out with the paranormal and such..so i will see what i can find to help you.

bluelite

Ok, I took a brief look at the affected area and it looks like he has been very distressed and worried over this problem. I will take a better look later and let you know as I am not at a computer now.

Bluelite

taom1234

Thank you fiunghual, that would be wonderful if someone could help from the paranormal community.  I did post this to many paranormal groups last year in the USA and everyone came back to me with basically no suggestions for helping and some actually did not believe it to be true. Yes, I do believe they just cursed her third eye and I wish we could know how to undo the curse. She tried to end her life once because of this, but she is better now. She feels pressure on her face just like alpine9 mentioned as if the entity is covering and forming and shaping her face.
I really do feel that there must be a way to break the curse. There must be someone out there that knows about these sorts of things.
I did approach many priests from many faiths but they seem quite spooked about the whole thing. I come from a catholic family, but I  have to admit I never went to church becasue my mother's church and my fathers church would not grant my parents the right to marry if they did not change over to their church. (Greek Church and Catholic Church) same beliefs about Jesus etc. but I still respect all faiths.  I love the fact that this forum exists and there are lovely souls as yourself offering to help others in their time of need.  Thanks to all of you and all of you behind the scenes who help without our knowledge.

bluelite

Fortunatly there are no curses, hexes, badluck or the like that I know of that are really permenant. Any adept or master thouroughly trained in the arts would not be able to remove with some effort. The only note to this rule based personal experience is that some remedies may take more time and work than others depending on the problem at hand.

A good example would be trying to combine fire and water the stronger one will eventually prevail. The fire is either going to evaporate the water or the water will extinguish the fire.  Since the powers of good are infinite, if the healer or adept is skilled he will eventually succeed in his endeavors as his power comes from the source and is limitless.

taom1234

That sounds true, but where does one find an adept willing to help one in need?  She has had this for about 15  years now and has tried and prayed endlessly until she has lost some faith in everything.  I have asked and she has asked so many religous groups and such and it seems nobody really cares at all becasue they don't really understand or believe it. To try and explain it better, just try and imagine a constant never ending voice in your conscious mind that endlessly insults you, belittles you, cries, laughs and basically has no other purpose in life except to carry out whatever was asked of it.  What disturbs me is that the words her mother mumbled to initiate this thing had no meaning to her whatsoever and must be working on a subconscious level and she says much of it sounded like an arabic language of some sort.  After that curse or whatever it was, her mom bought her to the monastry and before she went into the monastry she was terrified becasue she saw a snake symbol appear on her moms forehead?  Does anyone know what that is supposed to mean?  She really did not know what to think of it, but she did tell me her mom had some sort of witchcraft knowledge passed down to her from generations in her family and my guess is she recited some mumbo jumbo that had significant meaning to the subconscious mind.

bluelite

alpine9

Sorry taom, I didn't mean to take attention away from you post. It's just that whan bluelite mentioned the facial irregularites and said something about not being permanent I thought that might be what she was talking so I had to ask. I sure If you friend is suffering from the same thing she would want to her face will return to normal. That one of the thing Mr.Bruce didn't mention in his book. So I was hoping that Bluelite could respond to my question.

Do these facial changes usally return to normal once the entity is gone?

bluelite

Entity attachments are not permennant. Once they are removed from the affected area it would usually go back to its original state. However if the damge was caused by a physical injury then it will have to be repaired in the like manner through physical means.

I do believe though that your friends condition may probally be associated with smoking.   Smoking can create many malfunction in both the physical and energy body leading to the feeling of strange and abnormal sensations in both.

taom1234

On behalf of myself and my girlfriend, we would like to sincerely extend our sincerest gratitude to all of you here at Astral Pulse and your guides for so swiftly helping to cure her.  

Special thanks to Fuzziwig and your guide Jopeha for giving clarity into her condition
to Bluelight for teaching me  how to attempt to dissolve the thoughtform and for praying for her.......
and to Dark Knight for helping me know the gifted ones here.......
and to all of you unbeknownst to us for reading our pleas for  help and responding inkind with your prays.  

For the first time in 15 years the voices have communicated to her in a deeply kind and loving manner which has never happened to her before and simply can not be a co-incidence.  We just want everyone reading this post to know that there are many dedicated people in this forum who sincerely have prayed and offered to help us with their knowledge and understanding.

Within about 1-2 weeks after my first post here, a dramatic change for the better has risen within her and we are both deeply thankful to all of your helping us in our time of need.  We don't know what else to say.  It is somewhat overwhelming that a turnaround has occured within such a short period of time.  For all of you who read this post and suffer from some form of ailment, we want you to know that the reality exists, if you are receptive and open, to have a turnaround take place within yourself for the better.  Thank you again. We will never forget this.

alpine9.... you did not take away from this thread..... not at all[:)]I'm glad that you could share your concerns with others as I have..... I hope your friend will feel better soon

taom1234

Hello,
My girlfriend was born with her 3rd eye open and it was open well into her teenage years.  Her mom called everything that happened around her "black magic"...... becasue she is deeply religous and scared of everything.  My girlfriend was always humble and did not let anyone know about it. Only her sisters and close family.  Her mom forced her into a monastry and the monks performed some type of ritual to close her 3rd eye and attach and entity to her.  She said the monks were deeply corrupted.  We have tried together for over 2 years to get rid of this entity with no success and she has lived with it for nearly 15 years now.
The entity always talks endlessy in rude religous tones in her mind and endlessly belittles her in every way shape or form.
I have not and she has not to this day met anyone who can honestly help her.  We have been dissapointed but still do not lose  hope and can accept this and try to live normal lives, but still will never give up trying to remove this entity or whatever it is that they attached to her.     Is there is anyone out there that truly knows how to remove an attached entity and has had true success with this without all the hocus pocus?.  We are simple people who want to live simple lives, but at the same time we know much about the other dimensions of reality but obviously we don't know enough to get rid of this thing. I never knew how many pretenders and rude so called self proclaiimed metaphysical people were in this world until we began our quest to remove this entity. We are both really kind, loving and giving individuals and the ritual the monks performed on her is quite strong and lasting. We need someone who truly knows in depth about this sort of thing and believes in this.
Thank you for taking the time to read our story