Examples of successful treatments for neg attacks

Previous topic - Next topic

Macaroni

I haven't had a successful projection yet but I read somewhere that creating weapons and attacking negative entities helps a lot. If this happens to me, I intend to call my guide to fight with me as well.

Tayesin

Hi,

Two years ago I was taking a friend on a Journey/projection to meet his Guides face to face.  He complained at one point about a tall man dressed in dark clothes with a large brimmed black hat... he also had a woman with him who seemed to be a puppet for him.

Since I had already encountered the being that was reported, I decided to check it out for myself, which meant projecting in to my friend's journey further than what I would usually do as an observer.

Sue enough the being was there, with his puppet, and he smiled malevolently at me, as he usually does.  I think he likes to test me.

I sat next to him and scanned him (viewed him internally/wholely) and saw that he carried a little white light inside him..  so that he was not totally devoid of Light, not totally dark.  None of the attackers really are all darkness, it's impossible for them to be, since their darkness is about the choices they have made for themselves.

I then wrapped my arms around the being, and opened my Heart chakra fully to flow the golden light I found inside me a few years ago.  The feel of this colored light is Love, big and unconditional.

Then I simply flowed this Light into the beings heart chakra, and watched as it began to change them from the inside !  What I saw the first time i did this was a million little sparkles inside the being that must have been incredibly uncomfortable for him because he left...  quickly.

Three years later he returned to make an attempt to infiltrate my 10 year old daughter.  I recognized him, his particular feel and did the same thing to him again.  He left immediately.

Oh yeah, the puppet-woman he had with him changed too when he left !  She returned to being a real person, with real feelings and concerns in life.  She didn't even know where she was and how she got there !  So I scanned her to find her home and returned her there.  She was extremely happy and grateful to be free from the beings control.

As some of you know, I use this method for each and every attack, whether it is against me or anyone else who asks for help.

I also teach this method to people who need to find their own strength again in order to move past whatever attacks etc are holding them in place.

This method enables the attackee to find something inside themself to hang on to, something to help build their strength again since most have been disempowered by attacks.

I think the reason why it has been so successful is twofold.  Firstly, ordinary white light will only empower the attacker further because you are giving them what they wanted... your energy..  and it is the same energy that all things are created.

Secondly, the golden light is something more powerful..  they have no defense for it as they are expecting a fight of energy and control.  They certainly do not expect you to Love them till they are unable to function properly and need to leave you to heal themselves.

I also think, quite controversially it seems, that most of the previous methods we humans have used will not continue to work in the higher vibrational areas we are moving into, which may well be why this Loving method is becoming known to the world now.

So, I use this easy method for each and every attack/possession/whatever we want to call them, and it works equally well for all.  

As some form of disclaimer I have to share this with you too.....

Over this past year and a half, some members have asked me to project and help with their neg attacks...  and I have in most instances done exactly as described here with the golden light.  Each one required a shield device from me that worked for a few days before needing to be topped up again.  The attackee though must also insure that they follow up and do the exercises themselves !  And it would seem most want others to fix the problem for them... which is not Self Empowering !  And as such cannot help to solve the problem being experienced.

So, I think, teach others how to do it for themself so that they can deal with it and then teach others from their own experience of success.

Anyway, that's my sharing.

:D

boydster

Tayesin, that was a great story!! Thanks for sharing it.

My own favorite and most effective frequency of light/flame is a rose red/pink with a brilliant white core. It seems to dissolve or transmute any density or darkness that it touches.

I have practiced using a golden ray at times also. It seems to me that it is most effective at dissolving the density of ignorance or blindness to reality.

Another frequency that works wonders is an intense, electric violet. It seems to dissolve a wide variety of dense accumulations.

These are a type of light/fire that I pull down from my higher self and causal body into my heart chakra. I discharge it from my heart, third eye and hand chakras when working.

See my avatar---using the yellow/white ray....
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Tayesin

Hiya Boydster,
You know, I hadn't even thought about using other frequencies/colors.  Although sometimes when doing healing work I have noticed the white light fringed in an electric-blue color, and occassionally other colors are added.

Thanks for the timely reminder.

:D

Nita

Hello Tayesin and Boydster
  I like to use a bright lavender color and a bright blue. One seems to burn up densities and the other seems to spur the mind into healing and reawakening. I also send the love first to myelf to link to my higher self and the higher vibrational energies.
  The rest seems to be directed by both myself and my higher self. I have found this more effective than any chants or rituals. I also close off the entry ways and loop them back upon themselves and then seal them.
  If the person has worked upon sealing themselves off with a shield of energy then the access points will not be accessible where an attack or entity will be able to harm them.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

boydster

Tayesin,

As you yourself point out, the darkness which surrounds these unfortunate ones is "about the choices they have made". I totally agree.

Further, I have found over a long period of work and experiementation that the dark material is not homogenenous. For instance, if a being consistently and primarily emits anger, then the dark material which is the result has a frequency or quality to it which is best dissolved or "antidoted" with a particular frequency and color of spiritual fire.

The main colors of fire which I have worked a lot with are:

Blue
White
Rose/Pink
Yellow
Violet
Purple
Golden/Pink
Ruby/White

Blue and white seem to me to have a tendency to shatter rigid matrices of darkness, while the others tend more to melt and dissolve it. Sometimes it's useful to alternate the shattering and dissolving when working with larger challenges.

It's really cool to find someone else who knows about this stuff.

boydster

Hi Nita,

This rings very true for me also:

Quote from: Nita
  The rest seems to be directed by both myself and my higher self. I have found this more effective than any chants or rituals.
  Nita

When I'm in the groove, I'm very aware of being "more than my normal self"--in congruence with my higher self. The answer to the question of what to do next or how to help this person just comes magically into ones mind as a very sophisticated and detailed engram of information which I simply understand. Then I just "agree with it" and "work with it" and very cool things happen.

I'd be the first one to admit that "I" didn't do it though. It's  more like being a willing channel for Heaven to come down and make things better here. In fact the more humble and transparent I am, the better it works.

Michael_E

For the most part i encounter neg activity right upon going to sleep any "attacks" are done when i have astral sight and use of my rtz arms and i am either floating slightly above my body or kind of half way in half way out.

Something that has worked for me has been to take a great mental reach into the most profound feelings of love i can think of and feel and place my rtz arms on the neg and direct the strong feeling through my arms towards the neg. When i do this the neg dissolves away in my hands. My rtz arms naturally become very bright gold with streaks of pink and lose thier arm form to become waterfall rods of bright light. The more i can detach from what the neg is doing to me by concentrating on how high i can generate feelings of love the better it works. In other words, if you try this and your rtz arms get thrown or pushed away by the "neg" it could mean that your not focused enough on extending love through the arms. If the "neg" behavior is distracting you too much in that moment, saying something like " my arms are god's arms" or what ever you can fathom to to consolidate your will can work.

RBs core images have worked fairly good for me as well.

When doing the image removals i have found that it works much better if i forget about imagery or trying to visualize and really feel around in time emotionally/psychologically. The imagery comes natural from feeling around. The attachments i feel for are usually moments in which i have done something that has felt out of character for me. Once i have targeted one of those moments in time i push the feeling/imagery away and in front of me with awareness hands so i can hold the image/feeling like a postcard, peel one of the ends up and turn it over. I burn away everything underneath the image. There is a psychological involvement that is happening during all of this, sometimes my breathing will pick up from the excitement of confrontation, other times my eyes will squeeze out tears if the attachment is connected to them during cauterization. The impact after clearing an attachment is a long lasting feeling, almost like a rewiring.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Souljah333

New to this, but extremely well-learned in "attacks", and always learning when it comes to defense tactics.  Light is good...always, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else out there has tried "black light"?  Not the kind in nightclubs, but matte, black light.  I've only been using it for a few months now (was a gift of sorts), but where brighter lights can at times be consumed and used against you...the black light has thus far proved invincible, although a little more difficult to conjure and hold.  Sort of using their own weapons against them.  However, speaking of enemies...and the idea that the true on reside within, as yourself.  The best defense of all is knowing that nothing can harm you.  It requires complete awareness in an astral state.  It's the one thing I call on most often...and it only comes through practice.

As an example someone will be attacking me with swords, and until I can release the physical beliefs that hold me so tightly in their grasp...it hurts, disables, and drains me.  I have to remind myself that none of the earthly rules apply here, and it's not that everything *poof* disappears, it just isn't a factor any longer.  It works mostly in combat situations, and when you find yourself cornered or stuck.  It leads to drifting through walls, and breathing underwater, and shape-shifting, and all that other great (fun) stuff.  Where I find it lacks is sexual attacks, and I have 30 years of experience with these.  It's hard to take that moment to focus your energy on what you choose to believe is real during these times.  Fighting back with a vengeance is how I began, but it wasn't until I stopped fighting that things changed for the better.  In these cases "resistance" and "fear" is foreplay.  When I released my lower survival self, it was like the negs had to as well.  It changed everything.

Take someone with a negative attitude and try to argue with them, take an abusive individual and fight them, and it just makes everything worse.  It's a test...pushing and pushing and driving for an answer, until you finally exhaust yourself and give up, and there it is.  There is so much wonderful adventure to be found in the astral realm, and although I feel the rewards are only in the personal experience...I'd like to save some from exhausting their energies fighting a losing battle, because the powers that be on those lower levels will do everything they can to keep you there, and distraction is there most valuable weapon.

NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Jaime Hester

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about "dead lights" this may seem very odd, but in Stephan King's novel "IT" there is a negative entity posing as a clown for children as well as- in the movie rendition- an enormous astral spider which paralizes its victoms by using White light- called the "Dead lights" in the movie. I know its just a movie and book, but he might actually have some really good points in discussing this type of phenomena. Anyone?
I need protection that I cannot provide for myself. I do not astral project, yet know about it and believe it is true. The attack prevents me from attempting an OBE for a beginner. Please contact me if you can help.

Souljah333

did a google on deadlight, and found different things, none of them bounced much.
n.   1. Nautical.
        1. A strong shutter or plate fastened over a ship's porthole or cabin
            window in stormy weather.
        2. A thick window set in a ship's side or deck.
    2. A skylight constructed so that it cannot be opened.

You mentioned that your attacks keep you from OBE's.  Are they various (in all walks of life), or is there a reoccurring theme (the same type of attack over again)?  
It is very scary those first few times, but fear is definitely generated to keep you from rising to greater things.  I don't know how old you are, male/female, etc...not that it matters, but thinking about the effects of fear...Agoraphobia comes to mind.  People that are too terrified to leave their homes for fear of what "might" happen.  Of course I don't believe there's a label for people that are too afraid to leave their homes because of what actually "does" happen!  I don't know what my point is...open the bird cage and the bird won't leave.  First you have to understand what the fear is, and what it superimposes itself on.  The attacks and the OBE's share the same realm, but so does it all.  Those that fear death, fear life.  Baby steps, that's what worked for me, although my attacks started when I was six, and my OBE's at around ten. It's hard to say...they're one in the same, but they're not.  I never would have survived this long had it not been for the OBE's.  I am not one to say anything supportive of schooling, but it's kind of been like school for me.  More along the lines of some Native Indian vision quest type thing where children go out into the wilderness alone to find themselves.  Think how scary that must have been?  We lack that type of initiation into adulthood now days, and I feel we suffer badly for it.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't feel you can protect yourself from this side.  You have to cross over to "study", to gain a new perspective.  It'll be very important in the near future to understand these things, because the sides are merging .  Don't be a victim, be a soldier.  Believe in yourself.  There are a great number of lost souls in this physical realm that are educating themselves with the dark arts, mostly because it satisfies their need for power, mysticism, and immediate gratification.  They are being led astray  (very few know what they're getting themselves into vs. educated-intuitive-self-initiation) they think they are joining some social club.  drinking blood, psychically attacking people, and conjuring demons is the new trend.  They are willing to sacrifice their energy to a cause that is most negative.  What they are learning is very refined...a brainwashing of sorts that was set in place to raise an army.  From what I know the attacks will get worse, and more frequent.  It's important to cross over now, and learn about illusion.  A day is coming where you won't have to go out of your way, or out of body to fall into the freaky, unknown places...you'll be surrounded by it here.  The astral realm is no different from your physical life, in that it changes as your fear of it changes...for better or for worse.  There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.  The funny thing is (with both) is that the more you fear, the more you close up, the more vulnerable you are.  Open yourself up to the possibilities.  There's nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

yada, yada, yada

I'm not sure this reply should be posted here under "defense", but I'm going for it.

Souljah333

Twelve o'clock chant
 - Leonard Cohen (born 1934), The Spice-Box of Earth (1961)

Hold me hard light, soft light hold me,
Moonlight in your mountains fold me,
Sunlight in your tall waves scald me,
Ironlight in your wires shield me,
Deathlight in your darkness wield me.

In burlap bags the bankers sew me,
In countries far the merchants sell me,
In icy caves the princes throw me,
In golden rooms the doctors geld me,
In battlefields the hunters rule me.

I will starve till prophets find me,
I will bleed till angels bind me,
Still I sing till churches blind me,
Still I love till cog-wheels wind me.

Hold me hard light, soft light hold me,
Moonlight in your mountains fold me,
Sunlight in your tall waves scald me,
Ironlight in your wires shield me,
Deathlight in your darkness wield me.[/img]

kenshin

just wondering, but is there a way to tell the presence just to stop, i don't mind it being there just it pesters me when i'm trying to sleep (it pushes down on the side of the bed, sometimes makes the bed vibrate, touches me ect.)

i know well enough that it can read my mind (as it has read my thoughts and spoken back in a different voice in my mind rarely), yet thinking positive thoughts does nothing to it

Souljah333

I personally have never found anything that works, and I've tried a lot of different approaches over the years, I have cats, which are suppose to be protective, but that doesn't work.  I've tried burning herbs, smudge sticks, pouring salt around my bed, burning incense, burning candles, hanging holy symbols over my bed, painting protective symbols on the walls, asking, begging, praying...you name it.  I have not tried the sucker punch, crystal things, and would be interested to know if anyone has had any success with them???  I tried to contact don croft who invented the things and share a little personal experience.  he accused me of being a nsa agent, and wouldn't have anything to do with me?  :roll: .  He said nothing would help me until I chose to be on the right side, and I have a hard time trying to figure out which side that is.  I don't like sides...I like the middle...more than that I really like being a spectator, but these things (negs) just won't let me sit on the sidelines...maybe there's something to be said for that?!?

good luck and if you find something that works...please post it here.

G3MM4

Well I have had psychic attacks frequently over the last few weeks. I'm trying out various methods, gradually introding them into routine, to see what works, and what doesn't.

This is an extract from an email I sent to someone, explaining what was happening to me, putting it on here saves me time from having to type it all out again.

QuoteOn the Friday night I was in bed reading PPSD. First, I felt the bed start to shake very gently (like vibrating), but I took no notice because this happens regularly. I carried on reading, but then I felt uneasy because by that point I could feel a negative atmosphere. That's the best I can describe it really. I tried to ignore it, and carried on reading. Then I suddenly felt some tapping/knocking come from the bottom of the bed. I thought at first it was the cats, but I noticed they were on the bed sleeping, so it couldn't have been them. So I asked whatever it was to stop, in a nice manner. It stopped, then started up again. It went on like that until all I could feel was fear. So I thought I would stop reading and try to get some sleep. Of course, then it just carried on, and I could feel the bed vibrating. So I could not settle. So I asked again, in a more forceful manner for it to stop so I could get some sleep. It wouldn't comply so I jumped out of bed, at this point I felt very afraid for some reason. I turned on some loud music to try and ease the atmosphere.

I felt something bang and I jumped right out of my skin, and started shaking really badly. My heart was pounding, I was shaking for some time before I calmed down enough. It wasn't the music, the bang came from behind me. I had a quick look around the house to check nothing was out of order. Everything was in order. Because of my deafness, I can feel vibrations such as doors banging etc, and I'm quite good at telling which direction it came from. The bang I felt was loud and it came from behind me. But nothing appeared to be out of order.

I went online and chatted to some people, hoping that I would feel better and more able to settle. In a way it took my mind off things, but as soon as I finished chatting to friends, I still couldn't shake off the negative atmosphere, and even though I was so tired, I was too afraid to get back into bed, just in case it all started up again. At this point, I could hear something talking, although I had no understanding of what was being said. I ended up asking the big man upstairs for help in getting rid of what was bothering me, I asked my deceased family to help, even begged for it all to stop, but nothing worked. I don't scare easily but this got me so scared I was afraid to do anything. I started to get really angry and had a go at whatever it was that was causing the disturbance. It didn't let up.

I'll make it clear that nothing outwardly frightening was going on, like things moving and being thrown about - none of that happened, but it was the subtle things that were really frightening me - the tapping/knocking, the talking, the atmosphere etc. I'm a very sensitive person and can pick up on these things. I might add that the room was freezing cold, but I don't know if that is related. It is winter here after all. But I did notice that I could feel cold spots on my arm, moving up and down - very unsettling, I didn't like it at all. I only got four hours sleep that night, because eventually when I decided to brave it out and go to bed to try and get some sleep, I found that my breathing was restricted more than usual, maybe from the anxiety or something, I don't know. Then various muscles started twitching rapidly. We all have muscle twitches at some point, but this wasn't normal, it just kept rapidly twitching, was driving me mad. It was in my shoulder and arms, then my leg started twitching. Then it stopped. I managed to fall asleep after feeling internal jolts and mini "explosions" that kept waking me.

Saturday was dreadful. I could feel a menacing atmosphere all day and all night. Much of the same things occurred, but I was also getting frightening images in my mind. The images consisted of stuff like spiders, creatures and gruesome events that I have a fear of. I tried to block them out unsuccessfully. I also heard strange noises, just the usual stuff like creaking, growling etc.It was very unsettling. I decided to shower since that might help, it did help a bit. I could feel prickling and sharp jabbing sensations in my chest, on the skin. Yesterday, I checked the skin on my chest and found a new small skin blemish. Wasn't there before. The fear just got worse all on Saturday until I got to the point where I couldn't bear to be on my own, but at the same time I was too afraid to go out. By Saturday night, I decided not to sleep in my bed, but moved to the sofa. I went and put salt in the corners of the rooms, and sprinkled a line of salt across my bedroom doorway. I turned on running water and played loud music (not hard rock or anything, just a bit of upbeat dance music).

By Sunday things had calmed down a bit, and I wasn't feeling so afraid, and the stuff that had been happening wasn't happening so much. I still didn't sleep so well but it was a lot better than it had been on the Friday and Saturday. I could still hear it talking, but it sounded more faint.

Last night was better, still felt some negative energy and my calf muscles started twitching but it stopped quite quickly. I felt the sofa being tapped last night, but it stopped, and I just went to sleep.

Overall, over the few days I've described, the same things happened, but each day it just got less troublesome, especially after I did the thing with salt, loud music and light and running water (I sleep with a lamp or the light on anyway). At times the negative atmosphere got stronger then weaker. At various times over the past few days I also saw a shadow on the edge of my vision. I also saw some weird "sparkles" in mid-air, and things appeared to shift when I wasn't quite looking properly, but when I turn to look, everything looked normal.

I will remind you that I suspected I had at least one Neg before all this, it seems as though that when I read PPSD it just does not seem to like it, it's really weird. I know it's not my imagination as I do know the difference between imagination and reality.

Ever since that weekend, I've had it on and off, but not as severe as what I described above. I frequently wake up with headaches, which is strange since I don't normally do that, I frequently wake up feeling pain all over my body, I've seen the entity (astral spider), I've seen shadows where there aren't supposed to be any, I've had horrid images projected into my mind, I've had muscle cramps, especially in my legs, my foot jerks about on it's own, which never used to happen. Even my friend who stayed said he could feel cold spots on his body, moving around, and he felt my bed shaking. I've actually tried to find other explanations, but there aren't any.

I've been paralyzed in a dream once while this was happening, it was a lucid dream in where I saw tentacles burst out of my sister's face when I had the uncontrollable urge to strangle her. The entity burst out and ran off, I chased it, when everything went black and I was paralyzed. I was lucid at this point, and I was trying all I could to break free, eventually I moved my toe then I woke up. Not very pleasant.

I have tried sleeping with salt and garlic around my bed, all thelights on, TV on, music on, and left running water on (taps). It does seem to work to an extent, in that it makes it more difficult for them to attack me, but it's not entirely fool proof. Have just bought some rosemary, will be getting sage to burn in each room. I've been decorating my hallway, so I painted pentagrams on the walls, will be doing that as I decorate each room. I am in the process of learning mobile body awareness and other things too.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I've only woken up for something to eat, and before I went to sleep this evening, I saw grey tentacles (loads of them) in front of me, with a black entity that looked like it was hanging upside down behind the tentacles. This scene took place behind closed eyelids, and it was sudden, I was not expecting to see this. I woke up with pain in my left hand, feels like my nerves are on fire. Also woke up with a headache.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

abijhadvedvishnavati

I have read your post with great interest.  Tell me, at what point in this sequence of events - i.e. beginning, middle, end - did you have the lucid dream where you "saw the tentacles" burst out of your sister's head after you had the uncontrollable urge to strangle her.

The reason I'm asking is that it may be possible you created or "gave astral birth" to an entity that only you can call back.  If you have not read Dion Fortune's ancient book on Psychic Self Defense you may want to.

She discusses a situation where she accidentally, through anger if I am remembering correctly, created a wolf-like astral creature that entered her bedroom in the physical plane.  

The entity stayed around for a few days, growing in strength and physical presence until she sought advice from fellow (more experienced) magicians who advised her that since she created it, she must draw it back into herself.  I am not suggesting you do this as it surely dangerous since you don't know exactly what you are dealing with or even whether or not you accidentally created it, but it may help you to read some of her works.

There are numerous books available on psychic self defense, but Dion Fortune was I believe one of the few women in the Golden Dawn, was a mystic for about 28 years, then became a magician.  Most of her theories are based in what some would call "Christian concepts", light-work, etc. but are very well researched.

Also I suggest if you have tried all the other methods, smudging, white light, crystals, asking your guides to protect you, lining your window sills and door thresholds with sea salt, circling your bed with salt in the morning - not at night - and none of those worked, then try this simple thing below.  As a last resort it worked for me.

Take holy water and/or holy oil - like from a Greek Orthodox church or whatever denomination you choose - some place where you see the Priest bless it - place a dab of oil in each corner of each door, window and mirror or spray same with holy water.  

If you have large mirrors in your bedroom, anoint them first then cover them with a sheet or towel.  I eventually had to remove a large mirror from my house because it seemed to be a portal.  Yes .... I know this may sound pretty far fetched to some but ya gotta do whatever works for you, right?  Before you go to bed draw in white and gold light, create a sphere not only around you but around your house, loved ones, even your yard.  Then ask your guides to protect you and allow you to rest peacefully, safely without harm.  And thank them.

If this doesn't work, then ask the #@%$ thing what it wants, tell it you leave you alone.  If you have to, stand up and scream "THIS IS MY SACRED SPACE AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE - LEAVE NOW".  Refuse to be bullied.  Blast it with energy if you have to.  But always keep yourself wrapped in gold and white light.

If this doesn't work, then you will need to do some serious research, and perhaps ceremonial magick to banish it.  What happened on the days before it first appeared.  Did you purchase something used, like from an antique store or a yard sale?  Objects, particularly hand crafted items, hold energy and can cause some very unusual things to happen.

Did you fire off a really powerful blast of anger at someone?  Did you go into or come out of meditation without grounding properly?  What brought this thing to you and where did it come from?

Good luck.
"You will never understand things until you trust them, for you inhibit what you doubt."  Dion Fortune

G3MM4

The dream happened some time after all this started, I think it was a good couple of weeks or so after it started.

The night before all this started, someone was in a foul mood and picking on me. I don't know if this is relevant or not.

Over the last eight months, I've been discovering that I have certain qualities such as clairaudience, clairstentience etc. I know that certain psychic qualities attract entities, so that might be a possible cause, I don't know. The bed vibrating I've been experiencing that for the past couple of years, so that isn't really that important, it's all the other stuff that gets on my nerves. If you read my quote again, you'll find I tried praying (and I still do), getting angry etc (which I still do). I think fumigating is on my list of things to try.

If I knew exactly what attracted this thing to me, I would have won half of the battle. I want to know what it wants and why it's here.

I'll be sure to read the text you mention, might add other clues.

I will never allow this thing to defeat me. That's one thing for sure. After I went back to bed last night, the lights started flickering and dimming, strangely enough it was only my bedroom light that was doing that, and I've been deprived of sleep as well. But still, I won't allow it to beat me.

As for salt, I have salt around my bed at all times, daytime as well as night time. And yeah I do lay a line of salt across my doorway. I only have a small mirror in my room, no other mirrors in my house, and no I didn't buy any antiques or anything like that.

I suspected I had a neg before all this, I have had severe depression for the last six years, which I'm beginning to beat now. Obviously, negs aren't the cause of every bad thing in this world, but it helps to look into all possiblities. When I was 17-19, I used to change personalities so fast, even I found it difficult to comprehende why it was happening, at the time I put it down to the depression, but now I look back and I wonder... That is why I bought PPSD in the first place.

In summer of 2003, I was paralyzed with fear because I sensed an evil presence behind me, it was literally breathing down my neck, and that was in the daytime while I was watching TV. That only lasted a couple of minutes, but felt like enternity to me. I don't know if that is related to what I am going through now.

But looking on the bright side, I have got a list of things to try, as long as my arm. Lol. Eventually this thing will be defeated. ;)
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Souljah333

have you tried asking the entity what it wants?  they'll usually reply.  

i know it's really hard to do even while awake, but changing your perception of the situation can be useful.  In bad situations most people run or freeze, fighting back is a good sign as long as it's logical, and not emotional.  don't waste your energy screaming.  you don't sound like someone that scares easy, so it might not be that hard to stop "reacting" to this thing, and simply ask it what it wants.  you might be pleasantly surprised.  although most neg's have a look that only a mother could love, or a twisted freak like me...not all are actually neg's.  some of the most hideous and gruesome entities can be the sweetest.  remember beauty and the beast?  kind of like that.  what if some being had some really special work it was trying to accomplish, and something else bound it in a terrible cloak of evil looking tentacles to keep anyone that might be able to help it from bothering? this is the way i would like you to start thinking.  i'm not saying it's not a neg, but the chances of it really doing any great harm to you are slim (in my 30 years of experience).  i think psychic defense is extremely important, because i sense without doubt that the two sides are merging.  the neg's currently vibrate on a level that can't do much harm to you physically.  Although i know from first hand experience that they can make you loony as a bat, but what if this thing with the tentacles was actually, physically (for real) hanging from the ceiling?  would you be able to draw on whatever you needed, to surround yourself with light?  could you fight it with the same understanding that "as above...so below", that just because it's massive and powerful looking doesn't mean squat...or would you try talking to it, before tinkling it off, or putting it on the defensive?

you said you knew the difference between reality and imagination, but you can't view the astral realm through physical eyes, as you can't work physical magic in the astral realm as well.  reality is what you've been taught is going on here in this place...be its real or not.  imagination is closer to where you want to look for answers, thus keeping your perception of things flexible.  i believe this site is extremely useful, this topic in particular, but in the end only you know for yourself, from yourself.  remember a camera lens.  focus on what you see, pan out as far as you can...always watching closely...and once you have refocused, zoom back in.  in and out, in and out.  you think this thing is evil and out to get you, then you think maybe it's not, maybe it has something important to tell you, then you go back to thinking it might harm you.  in between this movement you are vigil.  i think it has to be some "way of the warrior" thing.  never coming to any conclusions about your opponent...the stagnation of thought opens you up for a blow.  stand back, stay limber...let the thing makes it move.  watch it...don't see it, don't try to understand it, don't try to calculate it's moves, it intentions, etc...just WATCH it.  Is it really trying to do you in?  WATCH...what else is going on with YOU, with IT, with everything.  

all my best
:wink:

Mick

Quote from: G3MM4EDIT: I forgot to mention that I've only woken up for something to eat, and before I went to sleep this evening, I saw grey tentacles (loads of them) in front of me, with a black entity that looked like it was hanging upside down behind the tentacles. This scene took place behind closed eyelids, and it was sudden, I was not expecting to see this. I woke up with pain in my left hand, feels like my nerves are on fire. Also woke up with a headache.
Dropped by to see whats happening these days and this one caught my eye. Did you see this as a big critter or something fairly small? Have on occasion seen these but they seem to have become more observed of late. A number of people that I know have seen something similar. They also feature in the Matrix movies :)
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Ais

In response to James' post, I'd like to say what's working for me. Since last November, when I was under attack almost daily, I have been doing a grounding and protection visualisation which seems to be yielding good results. Its chief value is preventative. I see myself as an oak tree, then sprout roots into the soil, both down and across; I then visualise a large rock which the roots get entwined with; then I send red energy from my root chakra into the right hand roots, through the rock and back up my left hand roots; I do this circuit a few times as it helps to ground. For protection I imagine myself wearing a silver cloak. I was sceptical about this visualisation at first, thinking that it wouldn't work, but over time, having done this visualisation both first thing in the morning and last thing at night, I have noticed that I am now much less vulnerable than I was.

When an attack occurs I find breathing white light from my third eye chakra into my whole body, and then into my aura, works very efficiently, even against powerful negs. I spend a few minutes doing this and then spray myself with frankincense oil in water, and then the room. Frankincense has a very high vibration which repels negs - it's used in the Catholic church for the same purpose. I open the window which becomes the exit point for the offending neg. I have dealt with the majority of negs in this way. The ones I can't clear need to be moved on by psychics who work in this sphere. However, my success rate is increasing as time goes by. If you are completely and consistently grounded, negs won't waste their time with you.

The negs I experience tend to obsess my aura - meaning that I feel a disturbance in it - and/or attack my chakra points, which means that my heart rate can be affected, or my swallowing, or my adrenal glands. It helps to think of negs as an irritation rather than a threat, no matter how fearful they make you. I have found that as I grow in confidence about my ability to deal with negs, I don't find them as frightening as I used to. This robs them of their power and thus repels them. They are opportunists and will simply move on to a more vulnerable target.

Does this help?

Ais

Ais

In response to James' post, I'd like to say what's working for me. Since last November, when I was under attack almost daily, I have been doing a grounding and protection visualisation which seems to be yielding good results. Its chief value is preventative. I see myself as an oak tree, then sprout roots into the soil, both down and across; I then visualise a large rock which the roots get entwined with; then I send red energy from my root chakra into the right hand roots, through the rock and back up my left hand roots; I do this circuit a few times as it helps to ground. For protection I imagine myself wearing a silver cloak. I was sceptical about this visualisation at first, thinking that it wouldn't work, but over time, having done this visualisation both first thing in the morning and last thing at night, I have noticed that I am now much less vulnerable than I was.

When an attack occurs I find breathing white light from my third eye chakra into my whole body, and then into my aura, works very efficiently, even against powerful negs. I spend a few minutes doing this and then spray myself with frankincense oil in water, and then the room. Frankincense has a very high vibration which repels negs - it's used in the Catholic church for the same purpose. I open the window which becomes the exit point for the offending neg. I have dealt with the majority of negs in this way. The ones I can't clear need to be moved on by psychics who work in this sphere. However, my success rate is increasing as time goes by. If you are completely and consistently grounded, negs won't waste their time with you.

The negs I experience tend to obsess my aura - meaning that I feel a disturbance in it - and/or attack my chakra points, which means that my heart rate can be affected, or my swallowing, or my adrenal glands. It helps to think of negs as an irritation rather than a threat, no matter how fearful they make you. I have found that as I grow in confidence about my ability to deal with negs, I don't find them as frightening as I used to. This robs them of their power and thus repels them. They are opportunists and will simply move on to a more vulnerable target.

Does this help?

Ais

Mick

Quote from: AisI have dealt with the majority of negs in this way. The ones I can't clear need to be moved on by psychics who work in this sphere. However, my success rate is increasing as time goes by. If you are completely and consistently grounded, negs won't waste their time with you.
Success rates aside :), what are your thoughts as to why you have been popular with the so called negs? This is a serious question simply to get your ideas of these things.

QuoteThe negs I experience tend to obsess my aura - meaning that I feel a disturbance in it - and/or attack my chakra points, which means that my heart rate can be affected, or my swallowing, or my adrenal glands. It helps to think of negs as an irritation rather than a threat, no matter how fearful they make you. I have found that as I grow in confidence about my ability to deal with negs, I don't find them as frightening as I used to. This robs them of their power and thus repels them. They are opportunists and will simply move on to a more vulnerable target.

Yes, thinking of them as bugs and the like puts them in perspective  :lol:
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

RTCovenant

I find that listening to a happy song in your head (with meaning to you will do a lot). Especially if it is religuous or a nursery rhyme.

I am no expert though, I've only been attacked once.

Very weird indeed, A felt something hit me in the back of head and I flew forward. So I instantly sang Havah Nagilah and that loosened its grip on my body. I then proceded to force it to leave by fighting it with a sword of flame and a white neon glow to it.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Ais

Dear Mick

There are several reasons why I attract negs. First, I did a crystal healing course a few years back, or rather the first weekend of it. I did not know it - it wasn't made clear to me - but working with crystals increases your vulnerability to negs. I picked up a neg from someone I was treating - the premise is that you use crystals as a tool for clearing negative energies attached to a client's aura - and it blew open my chakras so that suddenly I became very psychically aware: I was able to sense people's and plants' auric energies, the energies of places and flowing water. When you are opened up in this way, a direct channel is created between yourself and the lower astral plane where, as you probably know, all such negative entities belong. So I got bombarded with lower astral stuff and actually ended up in a mental hospital because of it: the energies I experienced were able to get control of my mind and compromise my grasp on reality. I had learned no techniques for defending myself at that stage, but it was probably too late then anyway. Only physical medicine - anti-psychotic medication - could really help me. The energies I experienced were so powerful that on a number of occasions I was nearly knocked out of my body by them. Scary stuff.

There is a karmic reason why this happened. Many lifetimes ago I was an Egyptian priest in charge of training young sensitives, and I unfortunately used methods which opened them up too quickly and made them vulnerable to the kind of attack that I am experiencing in this lifetime. So opening up too quickly can make you a target for negs, as you don't have the necessary mental/spiritual foundations to protect you. Rudolf Steiner did his best to warn us about this. I think it is very unwise to do any sort of work which accelerates your psychic sensitivity, as this can open up a nasty can of worms. I was just naive when it came to doing the crystal healing course: I had no idea it would open me up in such a way.

Further, my chakras are not entirely in balance, and this is another reason why negs can affect me. There is a split between my lower three chakras and the upper ones, which makes it unsafe for me to have a psychic faculty.

Then I am a creative artist which means that I am open and vulnerable anyway. I spend a lot of time in my own imagination, de-coding the world as I see fit, and am consequently not as grounded as I should be. I had my first neg attack at the age of sixteen, just after a performance of some of my music. Of course, at the time I had no idea what I was experiencing.

So my vulnerability to negs is due to crystals, lack of grounding, out of balance chakras, karma and rapid psychic development. I am having to do an awful lot of work to rectify all these things. I know that I must close down my psychic faculties permanently in this lifetime as it is too dangerous for me to remain open. Unfortunately there is no 'off' switch, but the exercises I am doing are helping very gradually to get me back to normal sensitivity (or what's normal for me anyway).

This is a serious answer to a serious question - hope it's clear.

Ais

G3MM4

Quote from: Souljah333have you tried asking the entity what it wants?  they'll usually reply.  

i know it's really hard to do even while awake, but changing your perception of the situation can be useful.  In bad situations most people run or freeze, fighting back is a good sign as long as it's logical, and not emotional.  don't waste your energy screaming.  you don't sound like someone that scares easy, so it might not be that hard to stop "reacting" to this thing, and simply ask it what it wants.  you might be pleasantly surprised.  although most neg's have a look that only a mother could love, or a twisted freak like me...not all are actually neg's.  some of the most hideous and gruesome entities can be the sweetest.  remember beauty and the beast?  kind of like that.  what if some being had some really special work it was trying to accomplish, and something else bound it in a terrible cloak of evil looking tentacles to keep anyone that might be able to help it from bothering? this is the way i would like you to start thinking.  i'm not saying it's not a neg, but the chances of it really doing any great harm to you are slim (in my 30 years of experience).  i think psychic defense is extremely important, because i sense without doubt that the two sides are merging.  the neg's currently vibrate on a level that can't do much harm to you physically.  Although i know from first hand experience that they can make you loony as a bat, but what if this thing with the tentacles was actually, physically (for real) hanging from the ceiling?  would you be able to draw on whatever you needed, to surround yourself with light?  could you fight it with the same understanding that "as above...so below", that just because it's massive and powerful looking doesn't mean squat...or would you try talking to it, before tinkling it off, or putting it on the defensive?

you said you knew the difference between reality and imagination, but you can't view the astral realm through physical eyes, as you can't work physical magic in the astral realm as well.  reality is what you've been taught is going on here in this place...be its real or not.  imagination is closer to where you want to look for answers, thus keeping your perception of things flexible.  i believe this site is extremely useful, this topic in particular, but in the end only you know for yourself, from yourself.  remember a camera lens.  focus on what you see, pan out as far as you can...always watching closely...and once you have refocused, zoom back in.  in and out, in and out.  you think this thing is evil and out to get you, then you think maybe it's not, maybe it has something important to tell you, then you go back to thinking it might harm you.  in between this movement you are vigil.  i think it has to be some "way of the warrior" thing.  never coming to any conclusions about your opponent...the stagnation of thought opens you up for a blow.  stand back, stay limber...let the thing makes it move.  watch it...don't see it, don't try to understand it, don't try to calculate it's moves, it intentions, etc...just WATCH it.  Is it really trying to do you in?  WATCH...what else is going on with YOU, with IT, with everything.  

all my best
:wink:

Hmmm, you do have a logical point there but somehow I just can't see how it's harmless. Don't ask me how I know but I just know that it's not harmless at all.

I did ask it several times, and I can hear it talking but I can't understand WHAT it's saying. And negs aren't to be trusted so I wouldn't trust it one bit even if I could understand what it is saying.