News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Riddle's story

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddle

Well, here, little by little, I will try to tell my story. For now I will create the topic so I can have the motivation to come back later, probably today, to share with you some of my stories because they may interest you.  :evil:

Riddle

It all started when a friend of mine had fallen asleep, while I was at her home. I felt the strange feeling there was someone in the room, a strange vibe, let's say. When she woke up, she told me someone had said I had a strong soul.
She had already had 'visitations' in the past in sleep paralyses. One time someone had moved her arm towards her breasts and had told her in the year ''let's play''. Another time she had seen a black man standing by the tv, observing her. Years ago, she had been attacked by blonde woman repeatedly in her 'dreams' (because it was a conscious state, not exactly a dream). One time, she was staring at her through the window like an aggressive bloodthirsty predator, another time she dreamt how a woman that resembled a Komodo varan bit her by the neck and when she woke up, she got severely ill by an angina. She had told me various of sleep paralyses and other experiences where she was visited.
That's when we started getting interested in these things and we started provoking them to happen more often.
We started conspiring who could these entities be and we shaped out the profile of five creatures - a reptilian blonde woman, a black shadowy man, a nazi policeman, a lord with white hair and a prince that in one of her paralyses had told her the name Lavender. That's how we probably started provoking some hallucinations exactly about these characters? We got kind of fanatical, and since I was more naive back then, I started believing so easily in everything at 100%.
I started having sleep paralyses. The black man appeared to me too. My bed is on the second level and the scenarios in the sleep paralyses were always repeating themselves - it was a sound of the front door unlocking and someone rushing, opening the door with a wild sound that would scare me, then run into me and start circling around fragmentedly. One time the black figure had a slow motion and it froze by my side. I could see the whole figure, it looked like a demon. Then the creature caught me, turned me around and shove his finger in my back and I felt a lot of pain and struggled to set free. He laughed in a half mocking, half warm way and set me free.
Another time I dreamt how a very brisk entity came to me and took me away from my body, raised me in mid air and called me "you bonking whore'' with a robotic voice - this I connected with the profile of the nazi policeman. Back then we believed it was creatures from another dimensions who specifically visited us so we did try to connect all of the occurances into a large picture.
In some paralyses I felt something like a leach creeping on my skin, it 'attacked' my intimate zone, another time it just made me feel something between pleasure and pain on my back.
In a sleep paralysis that was very very vivid I felt how someone like a prince came and kissed me. I connected it to Lavender, or at least that's how I started calling him. An year ago, when I experienced my first sleep paralysis, I had seen the face of a very similar entity near my face that glowed like a ghost and imitated the face of my Asian ex-boyfriend. It was very otherwordly and I saw it crystal clear.
Then I dreamt a prince who had the control over some kind of electric web that could catch ghosts and all of them were his slaves. I was bound on the first floor, he royally climbed down the stairs approaching me, and when he got nearby me, he scratched my back in a way that reminded the piercing touch of the kiss and also the tinging touch of the leach. The prince smirked as If I was his property as well and I could easily be enslaved as well but this was some kind of special treatment.
One night before I fell asleep I heard the same robotic voice yell "MIIINEEE" in my head. It was very passionate, hellish and nazi.
Another night I heard the name "Belphegor" installed in my head. I immediately connected it to the profile of the black demon. I had never read about Belphegor in the Internet before. It just randomly popped up in my head with a male voice.
When I was at my village, before I went to sleep, I asked Belphegor to let me see his soul. When I 'fell asleep' I saw some fogged black cloud that contained some light inside and I felt the same half-mocking, half-warm emanation from him, as if he meant ' I could be so evil to you, you are so naive and sweet,  maybe I feel some warm feelings about you but how do you know it's not a lie'.
In a very later dream of mine, he appeared in my dreams, where I felt his penis :D that was super large (well, I want to recount it, so :D I am sorry if it bothers someone), then he said "you are the goodest girl on the planet Earth I've ever seen'.
By the way, all of the dreams felt like they were something more than a dream.
A dream my friend had about the Nazi was that he suffered in great pain and she peeked in his misery, and he yelled "NO, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THIS, YOU TWO COULD BE OUR CURE", in the background there were some clockwork machine robot creatures getting prepared for something.
In another dream I went to mock Belphegor a bit, I grabbed hi by the buttocks, and he answered "Who touched me?" he had a long black hair and looked just like in the dream where he said I was a very kind person.

Oh my god, since it started happening two years ago, much of the info is fogged, i don't know how I am going to match all this into a common picture. It has been so many dreams ,now so little comes to my mind. I will proceed later, now I will go study a bit. :P

Riddle

There was a time when I am sure I astrally projected. There was some sort of a teacher who appeared to be very similar to Belphegor that was supposed to combine with me in an amazing soul way - when we touched, there would be orgasmic electrification. We travelled through many wormholes and it was very cosmic and interstellar. Supposedly there was some sort of 'police' after us, or at least I felt chased. In the end I met another guy that I matched with better than with the teacher and I felt multiple soulgasms, literally. I've never felt anything more divine than that. The teacher got displeased. Then I woke up in a sleep paralysis and Belphegor appeared over me and licked my breast (again, sorry if the detail is bothersome). At some point of the dream I was in front of an abbandonded house and shouted in a powerful demonic voice "NUMMU MATT"
There was another lucid dream that was the most powerful thing I've ever experienced, it overdid even the last one. In it all the superheroes from a daydream of mine were in an interstellar war. They wore very beautiful ethereal clothes in exotic colours, it was a fountain of splendid shapes, colours, I've never seen anything as vivid. I am sure these creatures are real somewhere. I don't know if i created them or if I just connected astrally through a daydream and then a lucid dream, but I've seen them fight with magic and it was beautiful.
Then there was this lucid dream where me and another three forces were playing around. I was pure force, I was blue and we were just erupting around. There was a yellow one and a red one. I've never felt more powerful. I was the power of nature itself. I was like the power of magic or something like that. We were fighting and chasing each other and trying to overpower each other. It was very fun and mighty.
There was this sleep paralysis where an entity dragged me in the bathroom and my eyes turned into liquid and poured out on the ground, after the entity pushed my head to the ground. It was a very ill experience.
Then another sleep paralysis with an element that repeats itself ever since I was little - my teeth fall down, turned into chips on the floor, a demonic (that's how I call an ill hostile vague presence floating around me, it's an easy way to address) presence floated around me and grinned, knowing what that ill omen meant (I suffer from OCD and after some time it got pretty bad.. now it's normalized). Then my teeth were replaced by various objects instead. I think it is a metaphor for my OCD ilness that wants ill order that drives me mad. It is very fragmented and creates the sensation of being cut. Every time I see a set of symmetrical linear fissures, it feels like my head is being cut into the pieces I am seeing. IT's a very abstract ilness.
Then, this dream is like a prediction, I dreamt how I looked myself in the mirror and I saw my face as Dama Pika. It was very scary and ugly and weird. I tried to comb my hair, but the hairbrush got stuck in my hair.

to be continued

Bloodshadow

i'm going to make a note here, to read your story on a later time, so far sounds interesting, for right now it is my bed time

Riddle

I am glad it interests you!

So, then I will proceed to a very interesting part. This is a really strange episode that I can not explain so far.
A day before Easter day I heard a bell dinging in my head and someone uttered "She is here".
When I was a child, the fourth grade, me and a classmate were in my classmate's house. I remained to sleep there but I really hated the part that there was a mirror in front of the bed because they had told me stories about the mirror lady Dama Pika who would travel through mirrors, her ghost was evil and would torture and kill people. My friend, when she heard of my fear, mocked me and said ironically "yeah, she will hurt you, she is here". that's when we heard a silent whisper in mid-air "I am here". I am sure it wasn't my friend because I knew exactly from where it came, besides, when I heard it, my friend was busy laughing, then her facial expression suddenly froze in terror, we both started screaming, ran out of the room, freaked out. I don't know how I managed to sleep before the mirror the same night. Anyway, I don't know how to explain it either, whether it was some strange kind of a hallucination but what happened years later is not less strange.
Keep in mind that I did smoke pot at the time and this interfered a lot with what I experienced.
So I heard the dong she is here and suddenly the monster started visualising in my head, I couldn't stop it, I would hear buzzing sounds, and, once triggered, my fear provoked a massive further visualisation of Dama Pika. But that is not what is strange.
The strange thing is that before we went to my grandparents' house for Easter luncheon, I smoked pot. Then I listened some music and I suddenly heard "I am talking to you through your earphones", I heard it as if it was fused with the song. It freaked me out. It sounded like some sort of an alien with an electronic voice. But let's say it was due to pot. When I approached my mother, the buzzing was so lound it changed her words and I would hear random maddening noises twisting the words she was uttering. I was barely hearing what she was saying. Then I started hearing in my head " I will lock you in my tower, you will be my slave there, you will only draw the whole day ''. Then suddenly my mother sighed: "ahh if only you could be forever this age and you could draw by my side and never leave me''. okay, weird coincidence, I still thought I had just gone bonkers due to the pot. But then I heard in my head "I WILL DIVORCE YOUR FATHER, YOU'LL SEE, JUST WAIT". There were no signs of my mother wanting to divorce my father, she acted as if everything was great with him, I had no suspicions about anything like that. I somehow managed to arrive at my grandparents' place and when I sat on the table I heard "EAT YOUR FOOD". I remained in their house, spent a horrible night with the worst sensation in the world and the next day, when I went home, I felt a bit better. I thought it had all passed by, that I had smoked crazy pot and that it was all over now. No. As we were watching the Vikings, suddenly my mother came in the room, sat on the bed and said "Children, I have something to tell you. I want to divorce your father." I can not describe you the shock I felt.
Can you believe that? I have NO idea how I heard this a day before it happened. And it really did happen out of the blue. There is no way I could have known it. Maybe subsconsciously I knew it and it passed from the mass register to me. Or a crazy alien that doesn't know how to have a life told it to me. :D
My mother changed a lot. I started being tortured by dreams, sound and imagery hallucinations of Dama Pika. My mother became cold, distant and there was something about her eyes that made her look like a different person.
This summer I was attacked many times in sleep paralyses.
The first time, I hear a female roaring very angrily and I saw something like a fuzzy spider in the room that floated around and pressed me to the bed. It hurt. I knew it was the Dama Pika thing in another form. The only thing I could do is wait for it to pass.
Then the other time I woke up and there was something in my chest trying to explode my heart. I knew that if I gave in, it would be the end of me - that was my first thought. There was a scratching tickling on my throat and I heard Dama Pika's voice mocking me, laughing and singing an annoying song. It was the worst sleep paralysis I've ever had. Completely immobilized, tickling on my throat and I just had to keep calm for minutes before it all ended and I woke up, because otherwise I would have give in, she would have possessed me and it would be the 'end', or at least that's what I was deadly sure about in the sleep paralysis.
Then there was this sleep paralysis where I saw the reflection in the leather sofa (it is reflective enough to let me see the shapes of objects on it) of a big black figure, that I recalled was probably who I called Belphegor. He bend over me and apparently put me in myself. I felt that there was something more going on, probably in another realm, and I felt part of me was there with him that time, and that now he just brought me back to my body from where he had brought me before.
I also had a sleep paralysis where I saw this blonde girl on the chair which said " I feel you're going insane ''. She reminded me of the reptilian woman I've already mentioned.
The buzzing sounds in my head, the threats, the mind attack, visualisations and even feeling touched wouldn't stop. We even went to clairvoyants, no use of that though. It all stopped after a weird dream where I dreamt how my mother burnt from some kind of demonic fever and in the end she touched my best friend, said "It's all your fault" and suddenly she was set free from the possession or force that had been interfering with her so far.
The next days I stopped hearing the buzzing or at least my mind finally overcame the terror. I don't know whether the dream helped me change my perspective and stop fearing it, so it all ended but it is true that I met my mother and as we talked, I noticed that my mother had become friendly again, there was that shining sparkle in her eyes of her motherly love that had disappeared. And I said to her: "Mum, it feels that you've come back" She was completely oblivious, she didn't know what I was talking about. But I knew she had returned to herself somehow.

to be continued

Bloodshadow

OMG I just looked up Belphegor and to my shocking surprise I see a demon sitting on a toilet, and the thing is he's always sitting on a toilet. When I was very young in our old home my family had a picture of a creature sitting on a toilet in our bathroom, I always thought it was creepy, I always thought it was the devil, but turn around today and find out it was all along a picture of Belphegor, and its creeping me out now, now I'm starting to wonder what the hell my family was into, mainly my uncle, I remember that picture clearly, he was purple, sitting on a toilet with a blacked out background, with a hint of red, maybe symbolizing blood.

I'm not sure what you and your friend did to invoke those beings, but it seems you had opened a doorway to let these things in, the veil is already thin in this world for these thing to come thru, but i'm glad its over now, thanks to your mother for some reason, seems she has a strong soul/energy to just put a stop to things like that.

Riddle

Maybe because I recalled so much about him when I was writing this post, yesterday he appeared. By the way, he had been visiting me very often then he suddenly stopped for no reason. So yesterday I felt how I was in the room back that Easter night and he would pinch me in a tinging way and he loaded some erotic music and his face appeared as if I was looking an Internet picture (the vision appeared 'inside of my head') and then the connections suddenly stopped. I also heard a voice say "you will have problems with this entity".
Idk If I want to contact him anymore, I don't want to have much in common with what is depicted as demons. I am not sure I understand the essence of these entities, whether they are a product of myself or separate individuals,.. I have no clue. I only know they got me in trouble so I want to stay away, even though I have to confess I still feel interested.
Wtf was your uncle doing though :D

Bloodshadow

if you need help getting rid of him I can send something there to take care of it... also I don't know what he was into all I know is they used to call him voodoo, and somefamily members still call him that to this day, I will have to ask my cousin, who still calls him that why they call him that.

Riddle

well it has been an year since he hasn't been bothering me so I guess it's fine for now.
Yesterday maybe I subconsciously evoked him.
Maybe you could just ask your cousin what he knows about him and why does he call him voodoo.
IF I have a problem, I will ask for furhter help.

Bloodshadow

ok I asked my cousin, she said they called him that because of the crimes and stuff he got away with when he was younger, but it still don't explain the picture of Belphegor  in the bathroom, and even still I think they keeping something from me cause she said she *promise*  its nothing like that but why would you have to promise me something like that, that nothings going on, or maybe i'm reading too much into it.

Riddle

I will tell another separate case.
Back in February last year, my grandfather's illness has gotten so bad he couldn't almost breathe anymore. It got so bad that at one point I thought he would die by one of the doors. But in the last moment I said I loved him and it was as if that made him come back and saved his life because suddenly he started breathing and managed to survive. I was very distressed by the time, I spent five complete days in this atmosphere in his home without going out, the feeling was very tragic and suffocating, I was devastated and waited for the worst every second, the worst feelings in my chest. Then suddenly I heard an unfamiliar name in my head "Azrael". Seriously. I had never stumbled upon it before. Then I heard "Raphael" and "Uriel". I googled them and it turned all they were all existing angels. Azrael, the angel of death. Supposed to help deceased people adjust to the new reality and go to their close ones, also an angel who could comfort you when you have experienced loss. Raphael, the angel of youth, spring and childish energy, Uriel the angel of fire, wisdom and willpower. I was atsonished at the fact that I've heard names of existing angels I had never heard of. When I heard them, I felt something like their presence because before I googled them I already felt something which I can not explain with words but that matched their profile described in the Internet. I was marvelled especially at hearing Azrael's name because it was so accurate by the time. When I went to bed, he started visualising in my head, like in a daydream (I received this daydream-like visualisations all the time back then) and I prayed to him to help me feel better. Then all of a sudden I felt this angelic alleviation which I couldn't have imitated because so far I felt so  grievious I couldn't help it. But suddenly good thoughts started coming to my mind, but they were not mere thoughts, they actually had the power of making me feel better in a bit fresh and comforting way I can not describe. "Dont worry, he has lived up to 80, in his last days he's received the love of his wife and granddaughter, he will be freed from his pain, you are still young, don't indulge in these bad emotions''. I literally felt this comforting presence which alleviated me in a way I can not describe otherwise but angelic. It was very magical.
By the way, my grandfather is still alive up to this point, *knock on wood*.

hmm that got me very interested, about your relatives. Wish I could know more. :D

Bloodshadow

yea you and me both wish we knew more, I asked my bro about it he said he remember the picture too. that's awesome you verbally met with angels and you got comforted, and congrats to you paw paw as well. I had a chance to meet with an angel but I was afraid at the time I was young and thought to look upon an angel would mean you die from the very sight of their wonder and beauty. I was meditating to try to go see God, but the only thing I remember was  a white out then I came to and I got a glimpse of a piece of the angels shiny glittery wing, but I quickly put my head down cause I dared not to look upon it, I guess it caught my drift and just left. I think it was the one that brought me back to my body safely to be sure I was safe, I do wish I di look at it it probably would have changed my life doing so, now i'm left wishing to have that chance back.

Riddle

Oh my God. That sounds so beautiful. Maybe you could try to contact one again in the future so maybe it will not be the only chance. Wish I could have seen it. <3

Bloodshadow

Oh I've tried on countless occasions and came up short, not even my spirit guides interact with me in my dreams anymore . It's like everything has abandoned me, even my ability to project has left me. So now I'm stuck living through others experiences for the excitement.

Riddle

Hmm I don't think you are abandoned, that sounds so cruel, maybe there's another reason why they do not appear apparently. I think they follow you silently for whatever spiritual reason there may be (they usually have weird reasons beyond our understanding). Astral projection is not easy anyway. Maybe you subconsciously block them somehow, last time you got a bit scared so maybe there's a mechanism you apply or that may be the reason why they decided to keep a certain distance. What do you think?

Bloodshadow

welljust recently I asked them to help me out of body, so I can finally reach the first step in becoming whhho I want to be, I even made it into a chant, repeating it over to make sure it melded with my whole being and subconscious, I asked over 150 ,but nothing happened. they were helping me at first way after the whole angel thing, but now they suddenly stop, I never put up any barrios, well I do have invisible shielding and barrier around my home but I have invited them in, its only meant to keep out the bad ones, as long as they have positive vibes towards me anyone can get in , I set it up that way.

Riddle

hmm that's strange indeed but I am sure whatever they do and for whatever reasons, it is good.

Nameless

Quote from: Bloodshadow on February 01, 2017, 05:44:37
welljust recently I asked them to help me out of body, so I can finally reach the first step in becoming whhho I want to be, I even made it into a chant, repeating it over to make sure it melded with my whole being and subconscious, I asked over 150 ,but nothing happened. they were helping me at first way after the whole angel thing, but now they suddenly stop, I never put up any barrios, well I do have invisible shielding and barrier around my home but I have invited them in, its only meant to keep out the bad ones, as long as they have positive vibes towards me anyone can get in , I set it up that way.

Hello Riddle, sorry for not responding directly to you as yet, I am still reading your story. Hope you don't mind if I take a moment to address Bloodshadow.

Blooddshadow - might I offer an observation? Wonderful exp btw with the angel. Could it be possible that while you were chanting and receiving help you missed a clue? Sometimes, after making your request/intent known you have to be still and listen or pay attention. Communication can be very subtle so if you continue to chant or carry on you miss this. Just something you might want to think about.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Riddle you seem to be pre-cognizant, I think I am saying that right. You know things before they happen, but you are troubled by your belief systems so this 'knowing' that you have comes to you through your own muddles beliefs.

Your first step in getting rid of the 'demons' is to recognize the role they play in helping you. Loose any fear you have and face them head on. There are a number of great threads on this forum concerning this. Have a look around and do some reading up. You are already well on your way and have been prepped, time to learn and see where YOU can take all this.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Riddle

I think I am pre-cognizant, now that you put it this way, I always receive a sign a little bit before some important event. Of course, I always interpret it completely afterwards. It is either visualizations or dreams, or even voices. I just don't know if I am a contactor or it is my own mind doing it.
Do you know some treads that I may look into because I do feel a bit lost in the vastness of the forum.

Bloodshadow

well all i ask them for with that chant was to help me out of body, so the only response i expected was the help getting out once i get to the right state i doubt they'd respond verbal or with signs with that request would they? i chanted it all thru out the day, to prep them for when the time come..........as for you Riddle if you know what you looking for the titles of each forum on the site should be able to lead you to the correct post, just like you knew to put this experience in the psychic section, but if you tell me what you looking for i will look and post the link here.

Riddle

QuoteYour first step in getting rid of the 'demons' is to recognize the role they play in helping you. Loose any fear you have and face them head on. There are a number of great threads on this forum concerning this.

Well if any treads of that kind come to your mind...? Like what are these demons and how could they help, or spiritual guides or something like that. And by the way I've read a topic about aliens and how it is possible that they pretend to be spiritual guides and pretend that there is a heaven behind the light in the tunnel but that's how they actually trap us. Do you believe it.. ?And how can you distinguish between a spiritual guide and an alien, let's say, or a pretending spirit in general?
Like, ever since I read this article in the forum I got completely lost and confused and also scared because I don't know what to do if I face the light in the future.. whether to believe it, or not..?

Bloodshadow

ok so most demons are basically parasites they attach themselves to you to feed off of your energy, most times to rid yourself of them, you have to show positivity or love towards them because they hate it, be sure that it is pure and no hint of fear and it should work. as for discerning what beings are good you have to base it off how you feel around the if you feel unsettling around them chances are they are bad or have ill intentions towards you. I also heard about the aliens entrapment of souls, I kinda believe it, it does resonate with me, to keep from entering the light all you have to do is tell them you want to wait till you can think and process clearly, because they try to come get you while you are disoriented that's how the deceive people to go into the light, I heard of a story from someone who said the spoke to someone who didn't going to the light, I think the person was Kelli In The Raw on youtube, you will have to look her up she spoke to a spirit that didn't go thru with it cause it took its time to think clearly and came to a realization, this is all I know on the subject for now outside of that we are all suppose to be different type of alien souls and this is a prison planet. also look up the rosewell vids too they talk about it.

Riddle

What is the point of spiritual guides then if they let you be deceived by such entities, it's not fair, or maybe there are no spiritual guides at all and these entities pretend to be ones in order to deceive us even more easily. How convenient, to expect to meet the guides and the angels, such an unfair game, so many of my friends and relatives will 100 % fall for the trap (if the theory is correct), and God knows if I will manage to overcome it, because I am still uncertain what to believe and whether I will have the technique or memory to do it, or whatever. Death is scary enough anyway, let alone with such a trap just after it. Like, it's a bit impossible to predict ways of overcoming such a problem, when one knows so little about the afterlife anyway.

Riddle

So I will proceed with another one of the stories. As I told you, after I dreamt that my mother had some sort of demonic fever and touched my friend, saying ''It's all your fault!" it was as if she handed over the ball to my friend (the very friend with whom I was experiencing and sharing these things). Her name is Maria.
We had become very close and it seemed like the perfect friendship. But it kind of crashed. A bit before it I dreamt how she and the boy she was flirting with (now her serious boyfriend) were minding their own business, playing their erotic games and I was going on errands, trying to catch up with them, they were completely oblivious to my presence and I stuggled with keeping up their pace. Just as I was wasting my effort in trying to make them notice my existance, there was this black liquid that attacked me like the bullets of a machine gun. It was an ill omen.
Then at Halloween night, we decided to try a Wicca magic from a book for celebrating our friendship. We put pomegranate and apples on the table, wrote two self-made poems on two beautifully painted sheets and recited both together while holding each other by our hands. The next morning in a sleep paralysis I saw the face of the Elvenking with tears in his eyes, and I felt as if he wanted to say goodbye - her room was his 'domain' and it was as if the coziness was about to end. Then I stated repeating to the 5 entities that I loved them. Then I heard a voice that interrupted this confession and said "No, you don't. That's how we had made a deal. You'll see." (Another interesting thing is that a little boy, child of a friend of mine with this very strange facial expression, I am 100% sure that he is a contactor, I was sure of it the moment I saw him and his eyes. When I was visiting this friend, the boy suddenly looked at me and said "You'll fuel our machine, run before the time has come". Then I said "Where can I run to?" and the boy smiled. Then he said "You're experience itself/mere experience".)
Two days after, I accidentaly said a secret to  Maria's boyfriend and she got so mad at me she told me the worst destructive things. She made me feel so guilty that I felt almost annihilated and couldn't sleep for two days. She was as if in the worst predatorial woman dominatrix element and it was terrible. After that started the horror. She had mentioned Lavender's name, saying he was the keeper of the secret and I had ruined it, I had betrayed the friendship so badly trust could never be accomplished again, that I had broken it beyond repair (said in a very cruel manner which I couldn't handle). I started a period of guilt and self-hatred and she would torment me for weeks as revenge. Then (I had visualisations of these caracters all the time), as I was at my job, a huge visualisation began where this prince Lavender (or we called him also Sebastian, prince of hell) laughed at me, saying I would go angry over silly matters (ah yeah by the way I dreamt before that I was in a conference room, everything very fogged, I could barely hear what the people around me were saying, and I would suddenly find myself in a car in the same room with a friend of mine named Elvira and when I was about to hit the wall, I let everything happen, hugged myself thinking "help me Lavender") then suddenly I got an offer for a job and it all really started there. It turned out it was the 12th February..exactly the birthday of Elvira, when I was at the job with these events happening. I would see him mock me, and the one time he would be friendly giving advice to me not to be so angry, the next time he would be cruel to me and laugh sadistically. I got very tortured. A few days before that it was as if something opened up in my head and I started receiving these terrible OCD visualisations that are so abstract I can not describe them but they really tortured me. When I came back home the first day and tried to sleep, I had horrible auditory and visual hallucinations all night. He looked at me with a nostalgic sad face, as if he meant he had to do it, that he loved me but it had to happen for reasons I couldn't understand. Then I suddenly heard him saying "I will come back". Then an image of my absuive ex-boyfriend who looked like him a little bit visualised in my haid, so I couldn't understand whether he meant his caring form would come back or his abusive form was ABOUT to come. Then I suddenly started hearing hissing sounds and hissing-like laughter in my head and I started hearing a suffocating voice that was sweet in an unpleasant way that started threatening me. Altogether with that I was seeing for many hours some kind of a riddle with hearts that would change their shape and I was supposed to understand what the riddle meant. A white part would appear in the inside of the hearts, then it would go back to normal again, the switches were many and confusing I can not retell it. But it was as if they meant they drained my heart after I had let myself get fond of this Lavender. I did feel very heartbroken, apart of being tortured by the voices in my head. This is how I spent whole five days at work withough one second of sleep. Five days I had to translate to business partners at the Plovdiv fair. And I am proud of my job because I also translated his entire catalogue and brochures in this tormented state! At around the fourth day I started snoozing a little bit and that's when the image of the Elvenking I had mentioned in the first post appeared. He had a crown made of candles. By this time I had an altar consisting of a drawing of him and many candles. By the way, it was just when I completed my altar when this thing suddenly happened. It was perfect timing, as if the altar was mentioned to be exactly for this 'special occasion'. So I had this vision where my hair and head were set on fire by the candles of the altar (which right this moment were burning nearby my pillow, because the bed is next to the altar). And he said "I confine you to hell". After that the hissing thing said "We will first kill you" ... "And then we'll eat you" then I had the sensation of two jaws clutching and eating me. This nightmare continued for weeks. Then I called a friend who supposedly knew white magic and as I started telling him the story, I said "...Sebastian..." and he interrupted "wait, who? Azrael? Oh, I know him". I was shocked. The thing with my grandfather and Azrael had already happened. I have no idea how he misheard the name Sebastian into Azrael, when they have nothing in common. It was a sign. I asked him "Please ask him what to do". Then my friend said "He says it's all a part of the big game" and "I can not help you if you don't want to help yourself''(not sure whether he's making up this part).
When I went to sleep, suddenly visualisations of Azrael started happening and I felt this influx of healing energy. I felt as if there were angry ghosts floating and screaming around me but they were muted and very far away. I heard complete silence and only felt his comforting and healing presence. That's how the snake-hissing-vermin thing stopped existing. It hasn't bothered me ever since.
When I called Maria and tried to explain everything to her, she was more concerned about how I skipped the meeting I promised to attend and how that made me a horrible friend. At the same moment I tried to explain her how these creatures wouldn't let me sleep for five days but it couldn't get to her, wtf? She just said how she was sure I would come back to Sebastian like the little puppy I was. Then I got so mad, I somehow gathered courage and blocked her out from my life, threw the altar away and replaced it with icons of angels and so on. Now I'm on better terms with her, after two or three months I randomly met her on the street, we talked and we kind of started seeing each other again but now it's different and we don't discuss or worship these entities anymore, and it is as if she is completely oblivious and barely remembers them anyway.

By the way, about this Sebastian, there was this dream where I tried to help a dog that was hanged and choking but when I reached my hand, the dog bit me and wouldn't let go. Then Sebastian helped me out and said "just follow my perfume'' and I got so enchanted by the perfume It would make me fly while being hooked on its aroma trace. Then a several months later a friend of mine adopted a dog that looked exactly the same and one time, when I was in the car, the dog tried to go out of the window. For some reason I blocked and didn't stop him at all and the dog started choking exactly like in my dream. My friend helped the dog and put it back in the car. I think the dog is a metaphor of me and how I handled all that was happening to my - hyperactive, naive, without common reason and stubborn to do what I was interested in, incapable and unwilling to hear the possible damage and danger that would happen. Also snarling when offered help - it was as if I didn't want to see these things were bad for me and refused help.
Ha, I dreamt it before she said I was Sebastian's little dog. :D Now that I look at it, maybe the dream is a literal explanation of everything that was happening to me and how blindly hooked up I was because his aroma was so charismatic and spellbounding.