News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Riddle's story

Previous topic - Next topic

Phalanx

Quote from: Riddle on February 02, 2017, 17:27:47
What is the point of spiritual guides then if they let you be deceived by such entities, it's not fair, or maybe there are no spiritual guides at all and these entities pretend to be ones in order to deceive us even more easily. How convenient, to expect to meet the guides and the angels, such an unfair game, so many of my friends and relatives will 100 % fall for the trap (if the theory is correct), and God knows if I will manage to overcome it, because I am still uncertain what to believe and whether I will have the technique or memory to do it, or whatever. Death is scary enough anyway, let alone with such a trap just after it. Like, it's a bit impossible to predict ways of overcoming such a problem, when one knows so little about the afterlife anyway.

Guides are there to help you not do it for you.
Most "demons" or "bad" entities that plague people are of their own creations, or something that has come along to feed off the energy you are emitting. If you emit hatred you get something that sounds with that. Why would a guide get rid of it if you are willingly inviting it? Show love and you get love show hate and you get hate. Watch some news, it shows you a prime example of the same thing on the physical plane, hatred only breeds more hatred. And since the astral plane is all thought oriented what you think and feel you get instantaneously with no delay. Here in the physical there is a delay before a thoughts and feelings becomes reality. It is a lesson to learn. 

If your worried if a entity is good or bad, or that you might fall for a trap which those that are unknowing fall for most of the time... feel for it, your feelings will tell you the truth. Nothing can harm you, nothing can possess you unless you willingly let them but at the same time you can take control back over anytime you want if you did. When you are smart enough to see through their tricks the only power they have is when you give it to them and when you stop giving it to them they will for some time try to get it through fear. But after learning to deal with that they leave you alone they might show up again now and then as a test but over all poof gone.

Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

Riddle

Thank you for the advice! It was helpful. These entities do not attack me as much as before so maybe I've found a way of keeping them aside. IT was just that alien thing that shocked me because I am not sure whether to believe it or not. After all, if they can imitate so well that it's almost undistinguishable, I won't be sure whether I will be missing a chance or saving the day if I refuse to enter this tunnel of light that emits either love or 'love'.

As for the two guys reading the topic, I wanted to say I had posted a new story that now remained in page n1 in case you missed it.

Bloodshadow

My guess is that our spirit guides would be the alien races that we are part of trying to guide us and  let us know things, and they try to speak in code that our souls should know from our home land, they are trying to help us become aware so that we can help them help us escape, but we been on this planet so long and have become so accustomed to its teaching and learnings that we have forgotten our own language from our home planets. but we must also be careful cause maybe most of the so called guardians could be the ones who entrapped us, and they have be sent to each and everyone of us to be sure that we stay trapped we all probably have our on personal watch guard to make sure we don't escape when we die, but this is just my speculation and thoughts on it, it would make sense as to why they are called guardians. we as soul will have to dig deep down to find out which race we come from so instead of calling on the wrong guardians, we can call upon our homelands for help on certain things, but again this is just speculation on my part...........

Riddle

It is a complicated matter indeed. I guess I will keep from entering the light, now I fear it greatly. :?

by the way, have you read the last story?

Phalanx

What is it that you fear?
Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

Riddle

death, (alien) abduction, car crashes, heights

Bloodshadow

well you will find that the more you project, death becomes less frightful, cause it lets you know that there is life after death, and there's is no reason to fear death. As for the alien thing if they haven't done it by now they most likely won't abduct you, there isn't anything in your DNA they want, if so they would have started while you were young, and seeing as that you are an adult and they still haven't came for you you have nothing to worry about, unless you are an alien soul, and your planet is looking for you ( but that would be if the theory is true). as for car crashes that goes along with the death part I talked about, once you stop fearing death the other stuff goes away with it.

Nameless

Hi Riddle, both Phalanx and Bloodshadow are correct, about the only thing to fear in the NP is yourself. It's not that there aren't dangers but you have everything at your disposal to combat that. If you learn to look at these fearful situations in a new light, like a learning exercise, you will come to appreciate them. We really don't learn anything when everything is just 'peachy king'.

Many of the attacks are not true attacks but rather a way to get you to wake up and pay attention. Observe carefully and ask for clarification and you'll begin to notice things you missed before. I've been there myself and coming from a religious background the term used would have been renunciation as in "I renounce you satan". It's essentially the same thing to say, "Okay, now that you are done trying to scare the pants off me what can I learn from you because you aint scaring me no more."

You said - "What is the point of spiritual guides then if they let you be deceived by such entities, it's not fair, or maybe there are no spiritual guides at all and these entities pretend to be ones in order to deceive us even more easily."

It's a mistake to think all guides are super nice and sweet. Sometimes hard lessons have to be shown and when you can see through that you move forward.

As to the alien thing, all I will say about that for now is this. Even they have the good, bad, ugly and beautiful among them. Even some of them are searching for the same spiritual guidance you are. They are as diverse as is humanity so be careful clumping them all together. As for believing in them, what's to believe, you either 'know' they exist or you don't. No one is perfect, that's just what we all think we need.

So far you are asking a lot of great questions and you questioning your own thoughts and beliefs. That puts you on the right track.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Riddle

Well I do have some experience that leads to a certain suspicion of alien contact.
Once I had a lucid dream how I was in an alien spacecraft and wandered above my town. It felt kind of realistic. It began how my soul was transported to the bed of my village, where I've had experiences of fearing aliens after reading a scary book, and then I got the association with a guy who had told me I was being contacted through the 4th channel :? Then I found myself in the craft.
Next time I had this very very vivid dream which I felt was different from an ordinary dream where I visited an alien planet full of many beautiful crystals. A blonde alien met me and gave me some sort of syntetic chocolate.
Then, this one was sooo real, I even can't. I had a sleep paralysis and I was fully aware that I got spirited away. Then my brain was put in some sort of device which controlled some sort of impulses completely, I felt a certain electric flow course on it, and there were some sort of mathematical numbers re-arranging (I can not explain the feel to you completely). However, I do feel some sort of the same thing every day in a very OCD way (ugh, it's so abstract, how do I describe it), that's why the experience was so powerful, it was as if they either caused it or scrutinized this brain process the occurance of which is unknown to me up to this day - with the massive visualisations and arrangements of random things in ways that make me see fissures or holes that as if hurt me inside of my brain.
The next time in a sleep paralysis an alien showed his face on about 3 centimeters from mine. It seemed like the classical profile of a grey alien. I would have freaked out but his eye seemed so intelligent and spiritually rich it comforted me. The eye was starry and dreamy.
Then I had these visualisations of all sorts of reptiles and frogs and fishes runnig on my spine as if in some sort of a ritual. Then I heard voices of alien crystal skulls threatening me and I had to negotiate with these aliens in order to convince them not to destroy human kind. They were not very convinced. So far they haven't destroyed  human kind.  :roll: What freaked me out too was that I heard some mythological reference and when I googled it, it turned out to be correct. Besides, I don't believe this that much because I am pretty sure I ha(d)(ve) some sort of psychicall ilness as well, so it might have been my own imagination gone wild as well. I went to the psychiatrist and after a course of treatment now this visualisations happen far more rarely, so maybe they are not a real contact but my own creation. It was weird with all the frogs though, the algoritms I saw were beyond my comprehension, they were so complicated I can not even retell them now.
And then, a couple of days ago in a sleep paralysis an alien showed his arm to me, then he spirited me away to my village where we had a little chat on my bed and he talked in a very scientific way and showed me that I had a baby? from him. Which may be a soul baby, or  I don't know. It definitely felt like astral projection.
the point is, I know sleep paralysis may not be what they seem, so I wonder whether these have been real contacts or a product of myself.

Phalanx

Well what do you believe are they your imagination or a form of reality?
Many people here have stories written somewhere here of visiting aliens both good and bad, I have even had a few myself with both good and bad.

I asked what you were afraid of so now ask why your afraid of those things...
An example... what are you afraid of.. Snakes... why are you afraid of snakes... because they might bite me and could be poisonous... valid reason but most snakes are actually none aggressive and unless cornered or protecting their nest they would rather avoid confrontation... so why are you afraid of something that is more afraid of you... well someone told me bad things about them, or I read about how dangerous they were in a book.
A simple example but the idea is to break down what you are afraid of and so that you come to understand and possibly no longer be afraid of it. Most things we fear are things we don't fully understand and most things we fear we were told to fear in some way shape or form.

If ever having an experience and you don't want something done request that it not be done and request it with certainty and authority. There is a strong rule of free will any good entity will accept what you want and back off and the "bad" ones will then try by force or fear but if you know with certainty even most of them will back off to. Usually they continue to plague people because they are uncertain of what they want if I want them to go away but in the deep of my mind I doubt what I want or have a bit of fear then they will persist. Kind of like what that one person said to you in a past experience "I can not help you if you don't want to help yourself". You have to truly want to be free of something to be free of it.

Something you can try to do is meditation. Here some instructions that I think could help you, they are simple but can help.
Sit down or lie down, any comfortable place / position will work. If you want to listen to some music just keep it fairly quiet but something that riles the spirit up something that you when you listen to it you can feel energy flow through you and that you feel like you can do anything imaginable. So then when you in position imagine/visualize an orb of light that is filled with energy, I tell people to pick a vibrant color of silver gold or white if they want something angelic or similar, or if they believe something more personal will work pick their favorite color in case of dark colors like say black imagine/visualize that it has a shine like a glossy paint job on a car. Imagine/visualize this orb in the center of your body some people pick the location of their heart. Now imagine/visualize that "this energy is the highest, purest form of good and love, that it is of divine order that no evil, can enter this orb, it will protect from all harm and danger."  whats in "" you can softly say to yourself a few times it helps. Now imagine/visualize this orb increasing in size that begins to fill and surround your body that soon it becomes large enough that it completely surrounds you that you can stretch and move about and no part of you will leave this energy. You can keep repeating whats in the "" as you do this some people prefer to. Imagine/visualize that this energy is attached to you from where it started so when you move about it moves about. And that is it for the first time you do the meditation, every time after words that you do this meditation you can repeat the "" but all you have to do now is visualize/imagine that it become stronger.

So then the next time your having an experience try to visualize that energy being with you surrounding you just do it with certainty. Any entity with poor motives or that is bad will flee from it any entity that is good will remain so then you will know who to trust. Also say to yourself as you go about daily that this divine energy is with you and that it protects you. You will find that even in the physical world it works also. people around you will begin to act and show their divine and pure sides to you, love breeds love, hate breeds hate.
-Neville Goddard

Bloodshadow

from what I read the first one that made you frightful of aliens was something you created from reading that book. the second one that felt real and you ate chocolate was possibly real aliens contacting you maybe from the planet you are from and the chocolate you tasted was probably their way of getting you to remember where you come from and or it was probably one of you favs, or they just read your mind and knew you liked chocolate, the experiences from there came about because you delved more into the the subject more and more, opening you up to contact from other type of alien beings rather bad or good, but most would be from your own creation cause you are so fixated on it, that your subconscious is on over load with it. you need to change your mind set on things a bit.

Riddle

I didn't get fixated on aliens since the last occurance, when frogs and others stuff visualised themselves in a ritual and alien voices freaked me out with their threats (the irony is I believe the least in this occurance but it still managed to traumatize me :D). Back when the alien first appeared near my head or when my brain felt scrutinized I hadn't thought of aliens in years. But lately, after the shock I lived, I have been thinking about it quite a lot.
Thank you for the advice, Phalanx. I will try the technique you described. The problem was my visualisation abilities were 'stolen' I mean they happened on their own and I couldn't change them. But now it's way better and I actually manage to visualise on my own as well, so I will definitely try it.
As for my fears, I had deleted them out of my probably silly superstition, but then I realised you probably didn't manage to read them so I brought them back in the post.

Riddle

I've tried it. It made me feel cozy and secure. Will repeat it again. :)

Phalanx

I do have a question though... What are you looking for?
You have gone to lengths to give us past experiences, ones that I would define as probably personal and usually people only do that when they have questions or are looking for answers or something, and yet you have rarely asked anything. And from reading through them all it sounds like you got questions you want answered and/or are looking for something.
-Neville Goddard

Riddle

I just need to conspire with someone else with non-phycical experience about the meanings of certain signs of the stories. Maybe I just hoped that something would click with someone else and they would be able to elaborate on a certain part of my story, probably by telling their own, or giving some possible interpretations. And If someone else met someone of the 'angels' and other beings, I would be interested to hear what happened to them. I would be glad to hear every assossiation that my story makes: impressions, personal experience... I am very intrigued by the part where the boy warned me "I would fuel their machine" and when that morning I heard a voice in the sleep paralysis, saying "It is about the deal, you will see". Whose machine? Is it possible that I had really made a deal with some creatures before I came to this life and my purpose was to fuel ... their machine? Because indeed, what's happening to me sometimes does seem like I have fueled a lot of soul material to someone. I just hoped that maybe someone would have some alternative ideas, which, so far you have been giving me, guys. :P
Besides, after going to the psychiatrist, everyone would just treat me as having problems, which may be partially right, but I am surrounded by people who absolutely deny AP and everything like that so I needed a company that would listen differently.
Sometimes it is so difficult to live with so many experiences that people don't have the interest or belief to listen to, so I just really needed to share it with someone who is interested in the afterlife, astral projection and 'the paranormal'.
Even if someone just says 'okay, that's a fair story' I would still be happy. :)

Riddle

So I will talk a little bit more about Azrael.
One next time, in a sleep paralysis I would hear a male voice that was very deep in my ear and would threaten & mock me. I got afraid of it. Then I saw a black robe nearby me and I knew it was Azrael. I begged him to free me from the sleep paralysis and I heard a deep voice "Wake up" and I woke up.
Next time in a sleep paralysis I also got afraid of a black figure and I called for him to come then I felt embraced and I felt his presence behing my back, seeing with nonphysical eyes something like his dimmed face and he reassured me "Calm down, I'm here".
So far so good. But I have been having suspicious episodes with him as well.
Once in a sleep paralysis I tried to hug him but it seemed like he played around with me and wouldn't let me touch him, he would only let me wander around in dismay and he told me "You have no idea what is actually going on''.
Another time he appeared behind my back and hugged me but then I felt he was looking in the other direction as if he was exchaning a mute message with someone. I felt he was emanating  a bit of hostility and was hiding something from me. This won't leave me alone, wondering what it could be that he is holding back.
And then there was this brutal episode where in a sleep paralysis he appeared like the Grim Reaper with a long tongue and started pressing me with it and it hurt soo much. I got super upset and started asking him "hey, why are you doing this to me'', not being able to believe he would do this to me after helping me?? but he would only continue and I felt his derision and then just before releasing me from the sleep paralysis, either he or someone else with a very familiar deep voice said "Also Jesus impaled you''. Now ever since I can't stop wondering about the meaning of this message but it seems like everything that happened to me is a part of a bigger picture and every now and then they would give me a little hint that drives me insane because it just makes me feel more curious.
Then another time he also appeared in a sleep paralysis in his form of the Grim Reaper. First he spirited me away to the street where he appeared in a car but just about I was to enter it, he drove off and it seemed like 'a sign of something' that was important in my life, like, a metaphor. Then I saw him fly in the room and he disappeared. I've NEVER seen a figure more detailed in a sleep paralysis. It was not dimmed, fogged, it was absolutely crystal clear, as if I was wide awake and a person entered the room physically, with all the details a normal person has when they appear in a room. I was absolutely astonished.

Phalanx

I have dealt with some similar things... When it comes to the elvenking I would have to ask a friend that knows about that.
I know plenty of things about angels but to a degree when you learn that you are a part of universal consciousness meaning you are god just that we, all these small parts being you and "other people" are trying to make our way back to source or unity to be one again you find you don't need angels, you are everything and everything is you.

Now the boy claiming fuel for the machine, note this is my take on it... A lot of beings in and around this physical reality run off a lot of poor emotions... anger, fear, depression and people that are usually spiritually asleep give these off more than anyone else. And these entities follow people around in their lives. From what you have told you have dealt with depression and beating your self up over things, you were able to remember these experiences but at the time being asleep to a degree spiritually and not knowing and living the way you did you gave off a lot of emotional energy and its fuel for "bad" entities... kind of back to likes attract hate hate love love. That is why I gave you that meditation if you keep it up you will find yourself emitting better energies with little thought or effort and things will begin to match that. You will no longer be fuel for things that feed off of poor emotions.
This is represented to you as "fuel for a machine" because the mind can't contemplate or understand things that are un-worldly so the mind will work to find a way of representing it, so you get worldly things used to explain things un-worldly. The more experiences you have and the more you begin to learn the mind finds easier and easier ways to represent things so that it is more understandable. Until then you can have the oddest experiences imaginable. A lot of my dreams and experiences when things began to change for me where harry potter related. Magic was the easiest way of describing how some things worked due to my understanding at the time. I have since grown and now I have seen things that I cannot even begin to describe in ways that a normal person would understand.

Anyone that doesn't abide by the rules of reality or whats accepted as the social norm are the ones that other say are, having problems and need to go see a psychiatrist or something another. Now I am not a doctor and do not advise things against doctors orders, I am not going to say there's no such thing as a mental problem but I do believe how ever if you can discern whats physical and whats not and keep yourself grounded you can get along with it all just fine. I know plenty of people who do, they are probably quite insane but they know how to get along so that everyone thinks they are normal and that they don't have issues with life. But I do agree there are extreme cases where people need help and usually those end up because of bad bouts of drug use or extreme emotional trauma or such like that.

I am lucky to have 2 friends that have history in magic and seeing ghosts, but when it comes to astral projection and spiritual growth and the similar I cant really talk to them because in my stomach I get this feeling when I want to have a conversation about it that says I have surpassed them in that area. And I have tried having conversations with them and came quite surprised at how asleep they really were. So I have ended up here myself, though I still enjoy physical conversations more than over a computer, I like human interaction.

But I will say I believe in everything you say, those things you experienced so whats to say they are not real.

I haven't read the post about az yet.
-Neville Goddard

Riddle

If it's not a secret, what do you know about the angels? I am very curious.
It is true that the relationship with the beings I've encountered has been very bipolar, which kind of matches my own reactions towards myself - both love and hatred so in a way the beings 'mirror' the way I've been treating myself. As for spiritual growth, I can say I have been blinded by the self-hatred other people have been directing to me until I finally adopted it. Now I've finally released it and started being more self-loving so I have less bad experiences and I feel way better. Yet sometimes unhealthy visualisations and 'visitations' re-emerge.
Can you describe the way you felt your spiritual awakening?
/
Another thing that happened to me was, once, I woke up from a dream, and, in something like a paralysis I hear this super amplified devilish voice say "I put a part of your soul in God".

Phalanx

Lets start with... I was visited by a friend today and I asked what they specifically knew about azreal, according to them azreal is believed to be a fallen angel that at one point took the blame so that Lucifer could try to get away with and do what he wanted. This is why his personality is somewhat where are one point he is good the other bad, usually he shows up when people blame them selves for something.

In a bare bones Now as I believe it angels are just essentially spirit guides, helpers or messengers, they are mostly only spoken of in Judaism and Christianity when it comes to religions, else where they are just considered spirit guides and similar. The original meaning for angel in Hebrew is messenger. So if you were to read the bible and pretend that all the interactions with angels were in an astral projections (which ironically just about all instances in the bible that mentioned meeting an angel happened after laying down to sleep or being exhausted) it would make sense that they would be what we call a spirit guide, but since back in the day they classified things off of what they knew so if they had a bad experience they claimed they dealt with a demon which many still do today, or if something good happened it was an angel someone that has sent me a message from god, but today people well either say angel or spirit guide or some entity that was just being helpful. An example a story of monroe's for those else reading this will know... he went to sleep one night and had a projection when he saw around he said little demons what he thought at the time were crawling all over him and he pleaded to anyone to come and save him when a figure that he couldn't make out entered the room and picked them off. To some this would be an angel others an entity just passing through... He later had an experience where he saw this again but he was the figure and was picking his cats off his past self.
And that's how I view them as helpers, not really angel like more human-ish with some degree of authority, or knowledge in things I don't know about. But that is a simple scrapped down idea of what they are because I could list a lot of info about them but that is a lot to write so it would be better to say if you have any specific questions about them I will answer those and go from there.

My "awakening" as it would be callled requires a lot of past prior-awakening details so bear with me.
I grew up in a heavily christian family fathers side most ended up preachers, and mothers side was a big deal to go to church every weekend especially when visiting grandparents... Over time I fell out of that and one night I began to ponder heaven and hell and nothingness, mind you I was around 13 at this time. So I questioned what if heaven and hell didn't exist well that means there is nothingness afterwards, So I tried to imagine what nothing was. I became so scared that night that I slept on the floor of my parents bedroom it was the only comforting place I could find at the time and even then it was hard to sleep I was fearful of death, I was afraid that heaven didn't exist and that was the alternative and in the case of nothing I would even take going to hell over that. The reason being because I thought of that, the idea I was taught at the time you live in fire for ever in pain fire and brimstone. Well after time pain becomes numbing and you cant feel it no more and you would be there for eternity sooner or later it will all be numb and then who cares, So hell really isn't hell in that method at least. So that raised many more questions. And that was all in one night roughly. So the next day I began studying for a few years every other religion I could read about and everything I wanted to know what came afterwards and how things worked. I learned other ideas of hell where its not really fire and brimstone it is reliving the worst moments in life again and again over and over all the regrets pains and bad things even then after a time you can become emotionally numb and then it doesn't work. So then what, I wanted proof and eastern religions and spirituality's had more physical proof to what they taught than any other. At the time like any other physical person I was looking for immortality in a strange way, because if we just happened to come about to exist only to live for 80ish years or an average lifespan then die and that's it, then there really is no point to anything. So I learned about just about all religions and such teachings, from Christianity, Norse, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Druidism, Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Shinto, Islam, and that's just to name a few. Well when I started reading the eastern ones, Buddhism, and Hinduism they talked about reincarnation, that the soul reincarnates again and again each time with a new purpose and lesson to learn, sometimes it takes thousands of life times to learn on lesson. The interesting part is that there is actual evidence of reincarnation, I believe I wrote a story or two here, where kids proved who they were in former lives is all sorts of ways. So this got me to thinking if reincarnation is real then heaven and hell can't exist, how can it? What they taught instead is that there is purgatory, if you lead a good life you can relax for a while and then move on to you next life when ready if you are bad then you are punished according to your deeds then you have your next life.
Also looked into science and consciousness... within the last 70years or so since the 50s scientist have proven universal consciousness the things taught in most eastern religions, but your not going to hear this in a mainstream form because if you did Judaism, Christianity, and Islam would be outed... and since Catholics have control in many matters in the west and Europe they wont let that be they would lose power.
All this till I was around 16 and by then I didn't read much on astral projection I heard about it but never read much about symptoms of it. Around 16 I fell asleep again spiritually or mentally, and when bad things happen I did what I always did because I was accustomed to it... dear lord save, me help me, oh god in heaven. Yet I know better I had learned so much where all religions came from that they all taught the same story at their core even Judaism, Christianity, and Islam Judaism got their stuff from Egypt, Christianity took their old testament from Judaism leaving out some books and adding in the new testament and the teachings of Jesus that are actually teachings of other gods and deities, like Horus, Osiris, and Ra from Egypt, and and even other guru's and teachers of eastern religions, ever took a good look at what he teaches sounds like things you would learn from a Tibetan monk, and Islam believes that Muhammad is the savior not Jesus.. aside from those differences those 3 teach the same thing... But the majority of the differences come down to the changes of language and culture... mostly. So I had learned of universal consciousness and of all these other things and as I said before I fell asleep, I went back to what I had grown to be accustomed to when bad things happened... dear lord help me, oh god in heaven, etc I made it no where. At 17 or so though I moved on to "magic" things more paranormal ideas of ghosts, magic spells, tarot, crystals, and the such where at one point I tried to contact the dead once, short story I tried to contact the spirit of a Japanese individual that has been dead for about 400 years, nothing happened, dealt with sleep paralysis a hand full of times with varying experiences I just thought of them dreams. And then I really fell asleep spiritually and mentally, no longer dealt with religion or magic I was a normal person.

Now I don't remember how old I was I think 22... hmmm... but back in 2012 in November I was helping my grand mother move, I had to sleep in her new house too keep an eye out for anyone that would try to break in and steal things as boxes were being moved idea was to have a car in the drive way to deter any would be thieves. So quiet new place not accustomed to, mind was active jumping at all noises but physically I was exhausted so I had symptoms of astral projections the vibrations and loud noises, but I had never come across anything in my readings so I didn't know what was happening, I thought I was dying. I got up read the bible a bit, tried praying even sanctified my grandmothers new house to "ward off evil" spirits and things of that nature. Even started looking up health problems and stuff like that perfectly fine. So this goes on for about 2 weeks night after night, I get back home then I ask a friend that deals in magic and such and they where like you were almost having an astral projection, though their knowledge of such stuff was short.
So lo and behold the internet I found out more on astral projection that connected into more of universal consciousness and religions again. So I awoke to it all again and I went back through everything I learned before and really really sat down and thought about things how they worked and put together by myself most of the time because at the time though I used the internet I hadn't joined any forums or anything like that. Since then due to life its been an on and off again thing and then I joined this place because every time I tried to consciously try and astral project I was met with a shadow entity of my own and I needed other peoples view and my friends though more of oh I have a bad spirit following me around or something similar and need to sage and do all sorts of strange things. Even from all I learned I still had problem that I probably knew the answers to but I was spiritually drowsy or still asleep and my view was kind of narrow, I am an open minded person but when I was confronted with this new problem I looked upon in narrowly. And that wasn't to long ago I joined this place back in April 2016.
So a few months after that... now I live in the US on the east coast in Florida yes make you jokes I don't mind I am not with the general populous when it comes to the way society is around here. But in October when I think it was when we had the big hurricane swing up the east coast and caused a lot of damage in the north everyone I knew and everyone I met was worried that oh its going to hit Florida. And I stood there amidst all these people in a state of knowing, that is it. I just knew that the storm was not going to hit Florida. And something clicked, this state of knowing is it, this state was calm, it was peaceful there was no fear no worry it was like going with the flow. There were no band of trumpets, no loud ah ha moment, just peace. That is the only way I can describe it.
That if it was, was my awakening. The state doesn't last all the time it comes and goes, when it comes I become aware as I would say of colors and splendid things, I can just about sit and watch the wind blow a tree in slow motion, its like having strange extra senses. But over all less things tend to bug me, things are more peaceful over all. Since then I have had far less problems with astral projection and my aims and my view is far less narrow I have lately been able to use all that I learned quite effectively. In simple terms I call it a state of knowing. And then again any of those times that I dove in and began to search about could have been awakenings also, just in different ways.

Any ways that would be an over all view of my story.
-Neville Goddard

Riddle

About Azrael, I did put a lot of blame on myself, so it may be connected.
Wow that is an interesting story. When you described this kind of peace,  I adopted it for a moment and I did feel it. I have been so serene for a whole year in my life, every day way light and I would marvel at the cosmic without any fear or bad emotions. It's like going to the beach in the summer and becoming one with the water, the waves, the sand. A bit like "Hakuna Matata" from the Lion King. Too bad I've drifted away from it... but sometimes it's difficult to hold it after a trauma.
Where can I read about your astral projections, if you have shared your experience here, of course?
Anyway, from the religions I have always felt the Eastern ones are more enlightened. There is something about the God of the Christians, so personified it seems impossible. And hell seems more like a bad-thoughts-trip in the astral plane. It's just way too outdated, people before couldn't imagine an omnipresence that is not humanlike. To me the omnipresence is either a higer consciousness where enlightened beings have connected in a way undescribable, and probably a higher self of us is still connected there, or is just the whole energy of the universe, and no specific god in general. When I try to imagine what 'going back to the common consciousness' means, it gets a bit difficult for me to fathom it, but somewhere deep inside it resonates in a way beyond words. When I try to feel the Christian god, instead, I feel desolation and sadness. A separate being is automatically escluded as a God, because in the astral we can all create, so, even if more enlightened, it's still not the omnipresence. I think that people who believe so fanatically in the Christian or Muslim god, together create him as an image, so in a way it is a living being in the astral plane. I don't understand its structure completely but I think that people who are fierce believers will end up in a place similar to their expectations. I just wonder whether a more advanced being would pretend to be their God, or it is just a fabricated image leading them as a 'breathing' icon sprouting from their own consciousness. I kind of know what it feels like, because I have believed fiercely in Michael, Azrael and others and at some point it turned out they may not be real but before I got suspicious, they seemed completely alive and real. It is a shock how something that moves and talks may turn out to be unreal.
*still eager to hear about what your friend has to say about the evenking :P*/

I will tell a story where Michael comforted me and helped me relax before a test. Before I went to sleep, I was feeling most horrible and stressed. Then in the dream I suddenly entered this atmosphere of relief and I saw his face, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was smiling. I felt reassured, that everything was okay, that I had his support. Then I saw a test in the place where I had put his icon, "How to treat an angel?" a) burn an angel b)kill an angel c)torture an angel d) love an angel. I said "That's an easy one! And I cicled d). I think this was both a joke because it was so hilariously funny and a lesson because at the time I was treating myself badly. It was probably also a joke connected with an early memory of mine, when I was four and my cousin made something like a radio program recording on a cassette we had, and he asked me "Which ball do you play football with?" a) a ball for football b) a ball for baseball c) a ball for volleyball and I answered wrongly three times! first time I said baseball, second time I said volleyball.. then when there was only the football one left... I said volleyball again! :D *that's what stress did to me haha ~ 4-year-olds-problem*

Phalanx

Who says you cant play football with a volleyball, I used to play it with a soccer ball because we had no football.

My experiences so far are in the dream section as a dream journal. At some point you will learn or find out that dreams and Astral projections, Obe's are all the same thing its just how you got to the state and your degree of awareness. Like an astral Projection would be spontaneous and its what everyone aims for. A lucid dream is becoming aware while inside a dream but is still non physical, and regular dreams though remembered are where you don't become aware that you are in the non physical.
Since still most of my current experiences are of the dream/Lucid dream variety I add them in the dream journal. When they become more spontaneous then I will kick off a "projection" journal. But I have been a bit lazy when it comes to adding to my journal even though it wasn't started that long ago I will be sure to get to it.

That feeling of "going back to the common consciousness" is more like unity. Imagine that you are god a figurehead or just a vast store of conscious energy and you decide to learn explore or do something.. so you break pieces off, give them a small homing beacon and send them out to learn and you make earth and the physical reality and multitudes of others. So this small part of you goes off and gets lost, dealing with physical life you fall asleep and have life after life with out waking up and you forget that who you were, where you came from and that you have a homing beacon or even how to use it. So over time sources calls out come home, love, unity, and parts of this message get through and it gets you to begin to slowly wake up and think and over time you remember where you came from this is akin to spiritual awakenings. Soon you learn how to use your beacon again which as current understandings is worked with emotions, if the feeling is that of love and unity for all your heading the right way. Along the way other beings or people a bit farther along making it home help out in example, Guides or Angels or what fits the term.

I cant get along with the monarch view that is imposed by the Christians, You are telling me that this god so loving wants you to go to war and kill other people who don't believe in him. Or the ultimate thing I don't like He puts children above all else they are innocent in gods eyes, pure... yet all illnesses, diseases, cancers and such affect children more than anyone else. That is no loving god, and definitely not a god I would want to worship.
However the teachings of Jesus are all good, just leave out revelations that is not an original book, that was an extra add in.
How ever if you do take the rest of the bible and read it as though the stories were teaching a discipline then it is not as bad as it is if you think of it like history.

But the best part in the old testament hands down... Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM"
That would mean every time you say I AM in a good or bad way you are calling upon god who by definition is me or yourself or who ever says it. So if you say "I AM sick" then you hurt god, yourself. And there is not one god everyone is god by that senses. And it is back upped later by Jesus.....John 10:31 "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

If your read the teachings of Jesus they sound quite eastern monkish, and that would be because some of his stories are also told elsewhere by other guru's and prophets of other religions. Over all and even with the bad ideas of it the bible is not something to be thrown away, at its core it teaches correctly. All religions tell the same story in a way that conforms with their society or way of thinking, its like changing languages, in one apple means what we know of as an apple but in another an apple could mean an orange... so when we are thinking of something red they are thinking of something orange, and its these differences that make them all seems so different, but at the core they all tell the same stories and teachings just in different ways.

I have some information about the elvenking and will post it later balancing time right now.
-Neville Goddard

Phalanx

Okay I know about fairies but I had to ask my friend about elves. Elves come from many different realms, so there are kings, queens, princes and all the sort for each realm, so unless you know what realm specifically the prince is from there is little information to be given. Now elves in general are secretive and stand offish about things kind of aloof... if you make a promise with them they take it very seriously, if you break the promise they tend hold a terrible grudge and they take it word for word. So an example, if I promised that I and my brother would show up on Thursday and only I showed up I broke the promise, as "I" made the promise. If both me and my brother made the promise together and he doesn't show up it is still the same I made a promise that both of us would be there so I broke it and so did my brother. They take promises, deals, pacts quite literal.
-Neville Goddard

Riddle

I am not sure which realm the Elvenking is from. But if he really 'sentenced me to hell', then ... I must have broken a promise. :D
About Jesus, there is a story I can tell. In a dream I saw white soul energy which was supposed to be him. I was in a room that depresed me, surrounded by many artificial mannequins and I would isolate myself in this place that was bad for me. His energy approached me and consumed all that was bad, transforming it into light and healing me in order to help me free myself from the influence of the room. Then he told me to go out and then in the dream I went to a karaoke bar with friends and I felt better.
I am very curious what this "Jesus also stabbed you'' means. Sometimes I feel like he truly exists but on the other hand, he was just a man who supposedly lived 2000 years ago. What if he doesn't even have memory of who he was back then? :D

Phalanx

When I moved on into things about the nonphysical or astral I moved on from fairies and elves and such fantasy things not to say they don't exists, but you find that power from such things no longer works and the power such things hold over you is gone, if I am god or a part of him in sense how is it that such things affected me, come to find out because I left them? If you believe they sentenced you to hell then your belief that they have power gives them it, but if you believe he is blowing hot wind then all he can do is fill a balloon, he cant do anything else.
I had an experience kind of like sleep paralysis where I was restrained and couldn't move surrounded by at the time I thought could have well been demons and they mocked and laughed at at me when I tried to call out for god and jesus. "look at him try to call out to his false god" or something like that, Basically I was told they didn't exist and laughed at. If this entity so readily mocked god what does that mean? If I was such an thing I would be to afraid to mock god due to what could happen. But here this thing was laughing and mocking away, no angel, no shinning light, nothing came to stop it or to help me.
But when I learned in universal consciousness, source and unity and that we are all apart of it then a new power grew, I no longer looked outside for help I looked inside, knowing I was one with all that I had the power, ever since then such experiences have never occurred again.

I say Christ existed and exists but not in a form of a man no, in a state of consciousness yes. If you were to go through the teachings of jesus and liken them to a discipline to achieve a state of well being or enlightenment that state would be considered Christ consciousness. Even other religions agree in this form of consciousness and some even call it Christ consciousness. If I find it I will post it but there is a video on youtube from a Hindu guru who said that all religions are the same at their core yes. That the core is purposely buried away for some reason or another which I don't recall been a while since I seen the video. But he continued saying Christ is not a man but a state of consciousness if you were to get your mind to be of that like Christs then you have found the form of enlightenment that everyone typically looks for when they think enlightenment. And that came from a Hindu practitioner. I have even heard the same from Buddhist's where they actually mention Christ in such away.
When you begin to get more into the astral stuff you will find a lot of people talking about source and universal consciousness in some way shape or form and some that universal consciousness or the good side of it Christ consciousness.
-Neville Goddard

Riddle

When entities first started approaching me, my method was to try 'to get to know them'. I was astonished at the idea that there was an otherwordly creature visiting me and that's why I was so interested in them, I treated them like I treat human beings, only they were not from this realm. When time started passing, I noticed that their nature was very sporadic and contradictory so first I thought of it as some sort of treason towards me then at a certain point I asked myself: "What if they are not real, what if they are just symbols?" and in a way it is true that they have always kind of reflected certain situations from my life, and maybe inner conflicts. OR maybe they are real and unpleasant entities I should just not pay attention to, hhahaha. :D
As for Christ, I have felt his presence when I first started occupying myself with these entities, it was just before that fatal Easter when I started hearing the Dama Pika voices, it was as if he wanted to warn me but I said "I choose to try trust these entities"and then it was as if he was some kind of sad (duh) and he withdrew because there was nothing more he could do to protect me because I would still have an unhealthy interest in them (not in Dama Pika, though, in the other ones... but I feel my whole focus was unhealthy).  It was as if he meant to say "you will grow out of it''.