News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey, need

Until somebody else responds, go to the download area and get everything you can on protection. There are several other psalms listed. You are starting to show resitance, and this is irritating whatever is attacking you. I had a lot of success memorizing and loudly reciting (vibrating) the Lords prayer. Also if you can, make a recording of the following words. I will print them phonetically. It is old Hebrew, and translates as Holy, Holy, Holy, God is. I have had a lot of success with this also. Record it and set it up on continous play, as loud as you can, 24/7. Think about what the words mean, meditate on it. The words are "Ko-deesh, Ko-deesh, Ko-deesh, Ah-doe-nye, Say-both".

We have also seen positive results from negative ion generators. Do not let the "negative" designation fool you. The effect of negative ions would be considered positive by a spiritual perspective.

I doubt your guardian Angel has been corrupted, more likely you are projecting bad "vibes"/emotions, and other people are picking it up. I have been there, also. It took a long time to get anybody to listen to me. There are people here that can see through such things.

I have been going through something that has a lot of parralells with what you are going through. There are people here that should be able to help you. Keep up on the positive thoughts, and anything else you can do that is positive. Go to church. Get Baptised, or reconfirmed if you have been. I am no pro, but have been there. Keep praying, God hears you. Even when it does not feel like it.

Take care, and God bless you.

Nita

Hello Need
  The psalms shouldn't harm anyone. I would suggest Robert's core image removal techniques as a lot of this energy is wrapped up in past occurances. I would read everything on the website as there are sources for help listed.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Mr.F

Brother,
The people who are telling you that you are being attacked by an outside spiritual force are doing you a great disservice.  Your struggle is taking place in your own mind.  I respect your quest for the truth - so here is some truth for what it is worth - get some help from psychiatric professionals.  Your description is a very common psychotic response - feelings of paranoia and persecution.  Please don't ignore the true nature of your illness - you will get better with treatment!

Peace

Nita

Hello Mr F
  I wonder why you think that this is helpful? A lot of people have problems that are just sluffed off by others with such offhand comments as yours.
  Are you here because you are having problems yourself? Just curious.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com

amcturbo

Hi "need",
I highly recommend that you CONTACT SILVIA HARTMANN, a highly-skilled UK Energy Practicioner and discuss your current situation with her.  If she can't provide you with direct help, I am sure she can put you in touch with someone near you, that you can TRUST to help you out of this current situation.

Her website is: http://sidereus.org/main/index.php

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

Goldenshadow

"Need" I pray for your healing. Let me throw out a few ideas that may help you connect to your true impowerment. First off, wich Im sure you have some idea of already, "power" is only gained by knowing its something you already have and have had from the beginning. It does not exist outside the self wich means you no longer need to seek an outside sorce for your healing. Not in a person, place, magical item, higher being or ANTHING will you find what you need. Take your rightful place in the universe as not only a part of life but a meaningful part of all that is. Your lessen may seem very stressful (even more then you think you can handle), but from this you shall gain strength and self awarness. The harder the lesson...the more impowerment that shall follow. Wich is perhaps why you have chosen to live out this lesson. Although you feel helpless many a time you are the manifester of this shadow reflection and the power is truly within. Do not fear the darkness or the light or your own creation. Integrate your light and darkness and let go of your judgment. Seek the void and nothingness to become invisible in the eyes of your so called enemy. You are truly blessed and should surround yourself with this understanding. To be the child of a Dark wizard is an interesting archetype but this is not a shadow that you must live under, but a shadow that must be intergrated finding the positive within the dark cloud. The trickster is strong in your mind and I recammend reading stories about this type of energy. Breathing exercises may help you to relax and find an inner peace. Self hypnosis with not only positive imagry but the idea of light and dark both being a part of god and having a rightful place. Every light casts a shadow and every shadow casts a light. I would take a look at many areas in your life right down to your diet for things to change in order for you to find some comfert in this physical plane. I send my blessings to you!

Clarissa

Dear Mr. F,

I agree wtih Nita's post.

I totally disagree with your suggestion to "need."

We are here to give support and education to those in times of need.  I do not recommend a psychiatrist for "Need".  I have seen the damage psychiatrists can do to people's lives and will never recommend such treatment to anyone.  I am no expert on spiritual stuff, but I do recognize good suggestions when I see them and there are some good ones here for Need to look into.

I originally came to this site for assistance in a spiritual matter and sought spiritual help.  If anyone had told me to seek a psychiatrist I would have thanked them kindly and sent them on their merry way.  Most psychiatrists that I know don't even believe in spirits, they believe only in the mind, it being sick and all, when the truth really comes down to a spiritual matter.  Psychiatrists ARE NOT SPIRITUAL HEALERS.

Clarissa

Ides315

Mr. F

You should read the responses that are coming to your post. You seem to be a very sheltered and narrow minded person. In the process of sorting through what happened to myself, I saw 3 "professional" types. None of them could find anything "wrong" with me, therefore it had to be a psychosis.

Columbus was "crazy" because of what he knew. So was Robert Goddard (pioneered rockets). Though some people may infact have it "all in their head", there is a fair amount that are living it. People like you would end up locking them in an institution, because you cannot "cure" them with your methods. This is very sad, because in the heavier abuse that happens with more powerful negative entities, people do need some psychiatric help. But not to be told "it was all in their head", but to sort out the brutality that happened to them, and help them get on with their lives.

You do a disservice to all humanity when you make comments on things you know nothing about. Especially when it concerns someones mental state.
My condolences to you, and people that listen to your advice.

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by need:

My head pains are severe and stopping me from operating at my best.The situation feels horrendous. After reading psalm 14 asking for all my problems to be healed, something heavy like a cloud of heavy energy began to sit on my head, tinglng and sparkling, feeling kind of estatic but in a bad way. The tingling beagn to form into wires that have wrapped themselves all around my head, they push into the top back of my head , the middle of the scalp and tear down the scalp from the middle of the scalp to both ears, they are also other wires all over my head wrapping ,pushing and forcing itself into me. Between the eyes the wires form the scalp have formed into a distinct U just like the third eye sign that hindu's paint on their faces. All the wires pull and force themselves into me and I have no way of stopping it. Across the top of my head from ear to ear there are so many wires there is a deep wedge of ths heavy energy forcing itself into my brain , ears and from the third eye down my nose and into my cheeks.

I too have been having rather unusual and unpleasant energetic .... things(?) happen in the head region which i believe to be some kind of entity feeding/manipulating. A question i would ask you is: Did these energy wires appear because of something Betty Shine did, or did she do something to help you see what was already there? If they were already there, this might help explain the hoplessness you say you have had all your life. And it might also be leading you to some kind of remedy. I don't believe in the saying "what you dont know cant hurt you". Knowledge is power. Maybe you are lucky that you are able to percieve what is hurting you for so long. If you can see it you can try to remove it. I suggest you read up on Roberts Core Image removal using "awareness hands" and use your awareness hands to remove these implants.

Here is something else i have just been reading (more in my post "The Flyers"). It may sound somewhat alarmist talking about predators, but Castaneda taught something called "Tensegrity" that was supposedly designed to help in these kind of situations. Heres a snippet;

"The sixth center, located on top of the head, don Juan described as something more than an anomaly, and refrained absolutely from having anything to do with it. He portrayed it as possessing not a circular vortex of energy, like the others, but a pendulumlike, back-and-forth movement somehow reminiscent of the beating of a heart.

"Why is the energy of that center so different, don Juan?" I asked him.

"That sixth center of energy," he said, "doesn't quite belong to man. You see, we human beings are under siege, so to speak. That center has been taken over by an invader, an unseen predator. And the only way to overcome this predator is by fortifying all the other centers."

"Isn't it a bit paranoiac to feel that we are under siege, don Juan?" I asked.

"Well, maybe for you, but certainly not for me," he replied. "I see energy, and I see that the energy over the center on the top of the head doesn't fluctuate like the energy of the other centers. It has a back-and-forth movement, quite disgusting, and quite foreign. I also see that in a sorcerer who has been capable of vanquishing the mind, which sorcerers call a foreign installation, the fluctuation of that center has become exactly like the fluctuation of all the others."
--------------
You are not alone, keep faith and hang on in there, believe me i know how desperate it gets at times.

Pax

McArthur

amcturbo

Hi Need
A couple more RESOURCES come to mind.  I don't know if you would want to check these out, but they will IMPOWER YOU to make effective changes in your life.

http://www.emofree.com - Emotional Freedom Techniques
- This is a SIMPLE method of removing all that negative CRAP that's been piling up over the years.  USE IT on everything from your dad being a black-magicine, to your having all those cords running through you head.  READ THE FREE MANUAL on this website (download it) and USE IT for a period of 30 days.  USE IT daily and see if some of these problems begin to melt away.

http://www.emoclear.com - Breathing & Energy Work to clear Emotional Trauma
- Someone mentioned DOing BREATHING EXERCISES ... here's a site JAM-PACKED with them.

"Energy Medicine" by Donna Eden at http://www.innersource.net

Need, I pray that you would find TRUE PEACE in you Mind, in your Heart and in your Spirit.  I ask that the perfect true love of God pour over and through you and that you come to the place in your self ... where YOU can and DO LOVE YOURSELF fully, wholely and completely!

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

Nita

Hello Need
  I suggest reading Robert Bruces core-image removal. I also have a few articles that give techniques that are simple and can help. Roberts Practical Psychic Self-defense is also good.
  I would also suggest novena candles where you say a prayer to the angels for 7 days. Archangel Michael is a good one for protection. I have my email in the contact me by my articles. If you want to ask any questions contact me.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com

Kristen

Hi Need and All -

To Need - my deepest hope is that you persevere and are able to make contact with the source of the balancing force of your negative experience, that you be able to find and to listen to and follow the sources of voices - mundane and supernatural -  that are supportive and positive and that build you up and heal... it is too easy to succumb to those voices that tear down and ridicule, write off, engender pain, and manipulate.

For whatever its worth, I believe you.  I'm going to ask for help for you... whatever it is that I know how to do, I want to, and will do.

I experience disturbing energetic sensations - some disturbing because I don't understand them, some because they're painful and blantently abusive... and I've experienced disturbing "visits" for want of a better word... they are disturbing for the same reasons.

And the ironic thing is in the context of this thread, is that I'm educated and trained in psychological "science".... not trained anywhere enough to be any sort of expert counselor or whatever, but more than enough to have an opinion ; )  - and a piece of that opinion is, that psychology is trying desperately to root itself in science - so much so to its detriment... and, I'd just like to say, that if you do ever seek the caring and compassionate sounding board that a psychologist should strive to be, that not all psychologists are bound by emperical method and a diagnostic manual.  There are spiritually focused, spiritually gifted and  talented people that are trained in useful psychological counseling methods.... they are rare and special, and are worth the search.  A psychologist or counselor is supposed to be trained to listen, to establish and earn trust, and to heal.  The person who knows how to listen and practices how to listen are beautiful, rare, gems... and many psychologists started out wanting to be that sort of listener, and to heal - more than anything else.  I would say that maybe it doesn't take a psychologist - what it takes is a knowledgable friend.

Just a note - if I went and with utmost honestly layed bare my mind to a standard psychologist/psychiatrist that has an "eclectic" approach (that is, one that utilized a variety of recognized, empirically tested  theraputic approaches, and which accepted most insurance),   I'd at least be labled schizoid   - with a variety of "features"... hallucinations, paranoia, depression... I'd probably be given anti-depressants at least....  But then, if I went to a Jungian psychoanalyst, (and they exist) the story might be different.

I respect your honesty in saying what it is that you have experienced - it takes guts to put yourself out there -  you have guts.

Like I said, I'll be doing prayers for you - please post again and let us know how you are doing?

Kristen

jokiesmurf

Need you must empower yourself.  These are battles you must win and I pray you get the help you need to win those battles (that war)
From what I have read you are a person weaken'd by the suggestions of others that anything has power over you besides yourself.  These people who have influenced you in your statement are liars.  They tried to help but they could not you must either seek a master or learn to conqurer these enemies of sickness and manipulation yourself
Did you know that you actually empower these evil powers against you by believing that any harm can come to you by way of them
Trust me they are quite powerless unless you give them power by accepting these things they try to manipulate you with.
I can understand that ceartain demons may want you because in all truth your father may have given you to a demon and as you resisted seeking the truth he is tormenting you but you have power over these things do not forget that.  I know it is hard to believe that simply not believing these events have power over you is enough to defeat the enemy,  And I  know you have already given into that power.  You suffer still but it is up to you to make a difference and start seeking positive energies whether that lay in God or Robert Bruce.  I see an urgent need for your help
Please look at some of my posts in energy developement
this will gain you confidence and you will become a powerfull human being as opposed to a wretched existance of someone elses sin.

ltk

Nita

Hello Need
  If you need to have any questions answered try to read my articles. They are under Nita Hickok and Magic on this forum. I mention some ways to protect yourself.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com

jo

Hi. I don't understand why everyone is over-reacting so strongly to Mr. F's. advice to NEED. It does not matter how wide the variety of advice is  to NEED, surely, i t must all be helpful. Although my entire heritage and upbringing has been  rooted deeply in spiritual and psychic practices, I have discovered that psychiatric illness can cause similar effects to possession and demonic influence.
  BECAUSE of my deep-rooted spiritual and psychic beliefs, I put my only sister Christine, through exorcism after exorcism and protection after protection by the best known mediums and exorcists in this country (Australia) , when she began exhibiting symptoms such as NEED  describes. This only caused more and more fear and trauma forChristine. After nothing worked, I finally...brokenheartedly !!!...  agreed to have her 'committed' for psychiatric treatment at a local hospital.
  After only a few weeks of treatment, she slowly began to return to her normal self. In the years to come, when she felt she no longer needed to be on her medication, she took herself off it and once again was plunged into the depths of despair, fear, terror and self mutilation. When she went back on to her medication she became a happy, laughing girl who painted stunningly beautiful paintings.
  During the years that my sister Christine was ill and in and out of hospital, I cared for my nephew, Joel. I was already caring for 3 children (one boy and two girls) alone. Joel  became my second son. In his teens, he began to exhibit similar symptoms to Christine. Eventually, to cut a very long story short, he too was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He eventually agreed to take medication, whereupon he grew and prospered like never before.
 Then, when he was nineteen, he met a self-proclaimed "wise" woman who told him it was wrong to listen to psychiatrists...wrong to take medication. This person convinced him that there was nothing wrong with him at all...that he was hearing "real" spirits talking to him...that he was a shaman and a genius. That he must go off his medication and listen to the guidance of his spirit guides. Joel did this.
  The "voices" told him he must kill himself to save the world. Joel lay down on a railway track and was decapitated by a train.
   This is not the end of the story. My sister, aged only 39, died 8 weeks later of a broken heart.
  And my beautiful son, who was at the peak of a successful  international acting career with a Logie to his name (Australia's equivalent to an Oscar)  inherited this illness, repeatedly cutting his own throat and wrists.
   Please remember that I was brought up in an active spiritual/psychic family...both my parents were mediums and healers...my uncle was a materialisation medium (the subject of a book written by my father in 1970 called "The Certainty of Eternity", published by The Hill of Conetent Publishing Company) .  
 I have lived and worked the spiritual ethos for 62 years....but I realise now, that there IS   such a thing as mental illness which  exhibits similar symptoms and phenomena as 'possession' . And the ONLY cure...in MANY cases...is psychiatric care and medication.Thanks. Jo Buchanan.

jo

jo

I forgot to mention one really important factor re the context of my last message. There is nothing shameful or derogatory about consulting a psychiatrist if you suspect you may suffer any form of mental illness. Schizophrenia and other illnesses are caused, amongst other things, by a chemical imbalance in the brain.   It is a physiological chemical imbalance. ...just as in diabetes, there is an imbalance of insulin. There is nothing wrong or shameful about inheriting such imbalances. The list is long. Endogenous (or clinical) depression is also caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Better to correct the imbalance than to lead a life of teror and persecution.
 Just because I have focussed so much on "the other side of the fence" doesn't mean  I am not a whole- hearted believer in  genuine possession and negative psychic influences.  I have witnessed these personally in their most terrifying form.  
 Thanks, Jo.

jo

jo

H. I just want to make a comment, with full  respect and best wishes to the writer of the last post, who suggests that as long as you are not hearing voices to do violent crimes, you are not mentally ill or have to see a doctor.
 This is a misunderstood perception of mental ill health.
  Only 1%  sufferers of mental illness commit violent crimes against others.
 Violent crimes are mostly  committed by angry and hurt people who are perfectly sane.
    Those afflicted with mental illness are usually quite the opposite...retiring or hiding away into the safety of their imagined reality. Others may commit a violent act by mutilating themselves or committing suicide.
  (Just defending those who are unable to defend themselves, okay ? )

jo

Arie

Hey guys and gals!  I partly agree with Jo.  By the way jo I am very sorry about your family....that really is very sad.  Everyone.....has anyone ever thought that maybe this isn't a black or white issue.....maybe need has both mental illness....and attacks from negatives.  I mean think  about it.....do you not think that when someone is in a deep depression they are more easily influenced by negs?  I know I have.  I remember when I was in a deep depression when a neg put a thought of suicide in my head.  I KNOW it was not my own thought.  They're sneaky little fellows.  Need....my suggestion to you is to get psychiatric help.  What do you have to lose?  I'm on medication and I've been through some REALLY bad times....believe me.....but now I'm 100% healthy....I'm very happy to say.  :-)   Need....I've also been there where you try to heal yourself and you read every book that gives you hope but guess what....none of them deliver.  Get psychiatric help!  

My two cents.....take it or leave it.  :-P

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

need

Much love to everyone here and thankyou for all of your thoughts and prayers. I'm still in the middle of the nightmare and it is vast. This is not fly-by night or a psychiatric problem at all. I'm often surprised at the brazen thoughtlessness of people on many websites. So many do not care how they represent themselves or whether they help people or not.

But i've felt a really good vibe here and I'm thankful to all of you for  replying.  Arie. Yes I'm reading every book but the answers are not there. I'd like to remind everyone here to take care and make sure nobody take's advantage of you be loving but also aware and ahead of the game. Don't be swept away by all that you read in books. Not all the answers are there at all.  If Robert Bruce is reading I sincerely hope that you could take the time to look into my story. I know you have other concerns and I pray all goes well.

Concerning my difficulties they are very severe. Most people laugh but wait until they find themselves in the same problem.  Being forewarned is not necessarily forarmed in the New Age. If I had the knowledge I would have gotten out of this years ago. But this nightmare I'm going through has blasted holes in my life and had serious repercussions on those around. Many present the New Age to be benign and offering th best in human potential. There is important ground being broken in every regard but there is so much not talked about. If you knew the truth of individuals and what they have gone through in life concerning the occult, the good stories and the bad you'd think twice about getting involved. I certainly ..never ..ever could have conceived I would ever get into such a disasterous problem. So brutal and damaging. But it happened to me.

If anyone has has anymore information please post.

Thank you all for your time and attention.

Love Need

Arie

Hey need.....I retract my earlier statements.....I re-read your earlier message and that really doesn't sound like mental illness.  I think others have mentioned this already but get practical psychic self-defense by Robert Bruce.  Its a really fascinating book....I was reading  a little of it in the bookstore yesterday.  Good Luck!!  Oh yeah....do you think anyone has lyed to you or been mean on this forum?  I don't think so.....thats enough to counter your belief that everyone is going to lye and be mean to you.  Oh yeah this is a great quote for you "If you believe you can't you can't, if you believe you can you can....your both right"

Adios

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Nita

Hello Need
  The reason why people react to the psychiatric comments is that the person is assumed to have already thought of all these things themselves. You can't have anything like this happen without doubting yourself and your sanity.
  It is then that you have to realize is it myself or something else. You then decide what to do about it. People can be both possessed and psychologically ill at the same time. Psychology was developed to put a scientific criteria upon problems that used to be dealt with by a shaman or magical practicioner.
  It does not mean one is superior to the other. I find that there are more cures from the shamanistic methods than years of psychotheraphy with drugs that don't allow the person to be themselves.
  I also want to think how much proof there is out there of scientifically proven psychic abilities. It is all ignored by these same scientists that are so quick to judge others and tell them it doesn't exist.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com

need

I agree with evrything that you said Nita.

Science is missing a great deal by bypassing metaphysical reality. In the back of my mind I know that there is great evidence for the supernatural but by almost all people it's constantly hushed up.

It won't change until people in the world get honest about this issue. Until then the new age will reign even though most of it is full of pretty ideas which in the final analysis are incomplete , naive and do not work. Not only that but new age philosophy encourages idiocy concerning psychic matters and most knowledge is superficial and experimental to the point of dangerous curiosity.

Regards

Need

Anonymous

Hello everyone. I can only offer you words of encouragement and hope. I wish I could help somehow. Don't give up. Has anyone considered taking a martial art? If you do, make sure it's the REAL DEAL and they don't just give out their belts. I've been taking kung fu for two years and I don't even have my first sash yet. But I am equal to my friend who has been taking martial arts for 6 years, when it comes to sparring, because my teacher is very good. I can apply many of the techniques I have learned. Martial arts will likely help you take control of your state of mind and may greatly fuel your will to keep on trying to improve your situation and fight off the evils of your life. Your teacher, if he/she is good, will be there for you, and will do whatever it takes to make sure that you have learned what they taught you. Do some research on different styles, because everyone's different and different styles work best for different people. Anyway, I hope my suggestion helps. I tried. Good luck.

Arthur Dent sat in a chair that appeared to be made out of the skeleton of a stegosaurus. Slartibartfast turned to him and said, "that chair was made out of the skeleton of a stegosaurus."

need

Thank you for your suggestion and support.

At the moment I'm so washed out with the pressure of the wires in my head that I never exercise. Physical exercise makes them stronger. This is a great ordeal.

After reading psalm 14 some wires started growing on my head, great weight and tingling which feels uncomfortably orgasmic. It's doing my head in. The cranial bones in my skull is pulled apart by the wires.

I have gone through so much that I don't know what to do. I never meditate like I used to because the wires are a constant, powerful, oppresive and destabilising influence. Always entering my head and forcing into the spirit within my physical body. I also see dotd of white light circling about 1 foot above my head alla the time.

alchimiste

Need,
I need to get some more background info into your problem.
After reading your thread I realise that whatever is effecting you dates from long before.......It is probably something that your dad touched and you have inherited or it was passed to you from your father who wished to rid himself of it. Was he to your knowledge connected with any magical group, if so do you know if he made a pact with any of its members?
Did he attempt to quit the magical group?
Do you have any magical accessory that belonged to your father?
did you or your father have anything to do with Tibetan Bhuddism?
If you can think of anything that might help tell me!!!

What seems to have happened is that you have a very strong injunction placed upon your eighth chakra (the one just above your head......infact there are 21 known that are above the head and probably more)
An injunction is a thought form or order to prevent you from doing something or to force you to do something...........It is a type of possession!

To be truthfull the chakras above your head Can't be possessed but the injunction is so strong that it tricks you into knowing (not thinking) you are possessed.....confusing heh?

There is a way to remove these injunctions and to reconnect you to your interior trinity but it is a ritual that will take some time and require plenty of motivation from yourself. If this interests you please PM me with your email and I'll send you the details along with some other things that may help.

Also it could be worth considering a real church excorsism! I'm not of the religious sort but I know that they work and it is an option well worth considering.

Remember there is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel even if the tunnel is long.

Courage,

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.