News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble

Previous topic - Next topic

CRIMINALMIND63

Need
I'm experiencing most of what you are. Read my post and you will learn some of what I have experienced. Much details are left out. First get a hold of your self and calm down. I know this isn't easy. I have been through it. What is the worst thing that could happen is you will be killed. Get over that fact. I have learned to do this and this is no longer a threat to me. The attacker then has gone to threats of my family because I have gotten over the fear of being killed. When I hear something about my family I just tell myself that all of them are going fine.
I had gone through the paranoid faze that you are in and I made things worse. I went to the police and nothing can be done. I put myself in the hospital out of fear. One thing you must remember it will help you very much. You know what is going on! That's the most important thing. You understand what is happening to you and what you are going through. You know it is not coming from you. This has helped me get through a lot.
One of the possiblities of what you consider wires going to your brain is more then likely cords. People can cord each other. I have learned this through my attack and have been told by people that have seen it. These cords are probably attached to your attacker and they can also be attached to your family and other people that you are close to. Silvia Brown talks about cords in one of her books and that these cords should be detached from you. In the case of family, people might want to keep these attached for safety reason.
I read that your father was into black magic. There is a big possiblity this may be the reason you are being attacked. I don't know much about the practice of black magic and what vows they take. Take my advice first get over the fear or you will never be able to help yourself and others may not be able to either. Here is another thing try do the Qabalistic Cross. This is suppose to protect you from elementals which is used in the practice of magic. Which from what I have read In Robert's book could be the negatives.
I have also been getting baths in salt water. I wash my clothes in salt water because it is suppose to absorb the negativity. I also burn sage, it's clears the area and helps to heal the aura and take negativity away. Try doing these physical methods so you mind will get stronger. I was also told to get a bath of salt, vinegar, and bleach, a teaspoon of each. This will help your mind get stronger. For the headaches I have used a pink crystal in the spot of my minds eye to help take away headaches. This really helps whether it is from an attack or other wise. I read to burn a white candle at all times when you are at home. I have not tried burning sulfer yet but plan to soon. If I find more information to help you I will let you know. If you would like to email me do. Feel free to anytime. Sometimes if helps to talk to someone that has experienced what you have. You are not the first person that I have come across with this problem.

need

Hello, I'm in need of help but cannot find the help I need. After a great deal of spiritual searching which started when I was 19 I have ended up in a mess. Now my life is very difficult and I losing faith that it will ever sort out. I've always been naive - the book that started my search was Linda Goodman's star signs. This book turned me into a power freak searching for my higher self and metaphysiacl matters. All my life I've had dreams outlining the desolatedness , hopelessness and debilitating situation I was born into. Unknown to me my father was a black magician. I could never understand why my mind wouldn't work. I spent all my money searching for help to heal my mind and confidence and get on with life but now all my money is gone I'm down to my last thousand I visited countless mediums searching for help but did not know that they communicate via a spirit standing next to me that manipulates their faces and controls the messages people give me. I now recognise that this type of communication happens between all communicators. Aoll people keep communicating to me in a negative way lying and cheating to me. A few years ago during my bad trip I met Naz Ali a psychic in London who gave me a heart attack using an eye in my stomach. I went to another person who took it out. I'm still not functioning well so after much searching I wrote to Betty Shine who did something to my head and it feels continually heavy. After reading psalm 14 etheric wires started to grow into my head forcing a lot of sparks and energy into my head. It weighs heavily on my body interrupting sleep , feels orgasmic. It's causing me great trouble I need to get rid of it. Something is growing stronger on my head a nd I'm scared of all the things that have happened to me. I pray to God and the Lord but recognising the seriousness of my problems I'm losing faith my life will ever solve. I live in uk. I need help but I don't know where to turn to. Cannot trust people because Naz Ali programmed my so called guardian angel to make aoll people act badly to me. When ever I communicate to anyone I can see it running up to people, manipulate their faces and thought processes and even the things they say. I'm desparate, very unhappy, some bad thing s have happened including the death of my dad and step brother in connection with this nightmare I'm living in. I'm getting sicker and more discouraged owing to the tremendous pressure constantly forcing itself into my head. How do I get out of theis evil nightmare.

My head pains are severe and stopping me from operating at my best.The situation feels horrendous. After reading psalm 14 asking for all my problems to be healed, something heavy like a cloud of heavy energy began to sit on my head, tinglng and sparkling, feeling kind of estatic but in a bad way. The tingling beagn to form into wires that have wrapped themselves all around my head, they push into the top back of my head , the middle of the scalp and tear down the scalp from the middle of the scalp to both ears, they are also other wires all over my head wrapping ,pushing and forcing itself into me. Between the eyes the wires form the scalp have formed into a distinct U just like the third eye sign that hindu's paint on their faces. All the wires pull and force themselves into me and I have no way of stopping it. Across the top of my head from ear to ear there are so many wires there is a deep wedge of ths heavy energy forcing itself into my brain , ears and from the third eye down my nose and into my cheeks. Also their are other wires I can feel that go into my genitals and down my thighs. It's difficult to sleep and greatly hinders my thought processes. It' s a terrible problem that I need to get rid of soon. Unfortunately after reading psalm 14 my mum began to suffer the similar symptoms and she needs help to. It's gone on for so long I'm really hoping for a miracle for all of us. All of my problems have gone on for much to long and I really have to get rid of them, the dreams, bad destiny pattern, the horror, the unintentional mistakes. But it's a struggle to function. I'm really hoping a miracle is winging it's way to me and relations soon. My life has turned into a disaster zone. I'm just holding on. So much has happened but if I wrote it all it would be too long too difficult to descibe and of no importance to anyone. It's just that I need something really definitive to end the tribulation and horror story I'am witness to. I'm realising I trapped in something bigger and badder than I can possibly deal with. The important thing is I need something to rid me of all my problems including all the GA problems and help my relations but positive thinking and and new age solutions do not cut it. It got me into someting I never wanted. But I still really need help. I thank you all for your input. if anyone can relay anything (more substantial) of a solution to this mess I'd be glad to hear of it. Best wishes

DarkMind

Quote from: joHi. I don't understand why everyone is over-reacting so strongly to Mr. F's. advice to NEED. It does not matter how wide the variety of advice is  to NEED, surely, i t must all be helpful. Although my entire heritage and upbringing has been  rooted deeply in spiritual and psychic practices, I have discovered that psychiatric illness can cause similar effects to possession and demonic influence.
  BECAUSE of my deep-rooted spiritual and psychic beliefs, I put my only sister Christine, through exorcism after exorcism and protection after protection by the best known mediums and exorcists in this country (Australia) , when she began exhibiting symptoms such as NEED  describes. This only caused more and more fear and trauma forChristine. After nothing worked, I finally...brokenheartedly !!!...  agreed to have her 'committed' for psychiatric treatment at a local hospital.
  After only a few weeks of treatment, she slowly began to return to her normal self. In the years to come, when she felt she no longer needed to be on her medication, she took herself off it and once again was plunged into the depths of despair, fear, terror and self mutilation. When she went back on to her medication she became a happy, laughing girl who painted stunningly beautiful paintings.
  During the years that my sister Christine was ill and in and out of hospital, I cared for my nephew, Joel. I was already caring for 3 children (one boy and two girls) alone. Joel  became my second son. In his teens, he began to exhibit similar symptoms to Christine. Eventually, to cut a very long story short, he too was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He eventually agreed to take medication, whereupon he grew and prospered like never before.
 Then, when he was nineteen, he met a self-proclaimed "wise" woman who told him it was wrong to listen to psychiatrists...wrong to take medication. This person convinced him that there was nothing wrong with him at all...that he was hearing "real" spirits talking to him...that he was a shaman and a genius. That he must go off his medication and listen to the guidance of his spirit guides. Joel did this.
  The "voices" told him he must kill himself to save the world. Joel lay down on a railway track and was decapitated by a train.
   This is not the end of the story. My sister, aged only 39, died 8 weeks later of a broken heart.
  And my beautiful son, who was at the peak of a successful  international acting career with a Logie to his name (Australia's equivalent to an Oscar)  inherited this illness, repeatedly cutting his own throat and wrists.
   Please remember that I was brought up in an active spiritual/psychic family...both my parents were mediums and healers...my uncle was a materialisation medium (the subject of a book written by my father in 1970 called "The Certainty of Eternity", published by The Hill of Conetent Publishing Company) .  
 I have lived and worked the spiritual ethos for 62 years....but I realise now, that there IS   such a thing as mental illness which  exhibits similar symptoms and phenomena as 'possession' . And the ONLY cure...in MANY cases...is psychiatric care and medication.Thanks. Jo Buchanan.

jo

I'm so sorry to hear about these experiences of yours.

higher_self

after reading this topic , i think i am a +50% more afraid of exercising AP..

maybe ignorance is a bliss ?..  :roll:  :sad:  :roll:

and jo , isn't this strange that your son , and christine , and the other kid , all of them had same ""thoughts"" , and maybe this has to do with your parents being healers and dealing with the Astral plane and so on?...
i mean maybe there's a connection to all this.
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

A Souls Fury

Quoteafter reading this topic , i think i am a +50% more afraid of exercising AP..

AP is a natural occurrence, we already exist there all the time, on all planes of nature all at the same time, we're just that awesome...

--Protection--
Stop struggling, struggle denies your true power, let your true self shine through.. you are timeless, infinite, the beginning and the ending, the positive and the negative, all becomes One, you are whole, you are vibratory, the brightest light you can imaging pulsing with the sound of Vahoommm, Vahoommm, Vahoommm. breath it, feel it, expand it, it expands all around you in pluses, growing, Vahoommm, Vahoommm, Vahoommm, in a perfect up and down, in and out rhythm of a wave pulsing ever outward to engulf everything, everywhere, Vahoommm, Vahoommm, Vahoommm, smile, giggle, laugh, this light energy tickles your very being, strength, confidence, dominion over yourself and all that is you. You are One with all that is.

Frequency is Everything

1tachyonsign

"Need"- your nick in itself screams victim.  The first thing you must do is stop feeling sorry for yourself, this only disempowers you and makes things worse.  In the state of mind your in, wolves will take advantage of you.  In life people will take advantage of you and try to hurt you whether your in a positive state or a negative one, thats just the way it is, but when your in a negative state of mind, they smell blood, your easy prey.  Not only those in the physical but also those in the etherial.  I have myself sought advice in the land of the psychic when I had real issues, only to find myself being robbed of my money, and more of my sanity.  It's an easy mistake to make, so don't feel bad!  YOU are the ONLY person that can empower negative conjurings people direct at you, and YOU are the ONLY Person that can destroy the one's YOU have already accepted.  I have found that Faith is the most powerful force there is.  What I mean is if YOU believe something bad is going to happen you draw those results to you, however the opposite is also TRUE.  Try it.  Practice it, live in it.  And if you need help, expect good help.  Seeing a couselor might be in order to resolve some of you past issues.  This doesn't mean your crazy, and if it does, we can be crazy together.  ;)
Rather Light A Candle, Than Complain About Darkness..

newman411

1The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt; they have done abominable works; there is none that doeth good.

2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand and seek God.

3They have all turned aside; they are all together become filthy. There is none that doeth good; no, not one.

4Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge, who eat up my people as they eat bread and call not upon the LORD?

5There were they in great fear, for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.

7Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When the LORD bringeth back His people from captivity, Jacob shall rejoice and Israel shall be glad.

this is probably a waist of time but

SLAP

be careful what you ask for you just might get it.

you asked for help and when it came you freaked out-duh...

you're fighting your own directives, dip stick.
stop in forcing the same negatives

wipe the frigging chalkboard and start anew.
obviously addicted to the need-iness

workers of iniquity no knowledge, who?
eat up my people as they eat bread...

focus within punk
you've looked everywhere else

stop lying to yourself

all these good people have taken the time and energy to help you and most likely the only good that came from it was they clarified things for themselves. obviously your to busy listening to the tape  repeat itself
to hear what they said and gave to you...
so soak some of that bread into your head and pull it out or your ...well you know.

andonitxo

It sounds as if you were too much permeable to the outer world, i.e, other people's opinions, magick, and so. If that is true, you could have grown in a paranoiac environment (not seeing it as an illness but as a behavior).

Time ago I was too permeable too but I learned how to control it:

1.Now how your psyche functions (NLP, psychology,...).

2.Now how the universe works (my favorite one is a book called "The solar system" which develops a theosophical view of our solar system).

3.Work on your chakras. Once your heart chakra starts to irradiate you'll be able to feel love easier.

4.Read on Buddhism and positive belief systems.

5.Increase your "I command my life" sense.

These are some good points to develop. And don't worry about how life goes on because that's why God invented karma. Just think of how to help others and how to be useful for your planet.

Krashlanmar

Unfortunately I cannot say anything helpful, and I can't sympathize because I haven't been there. I give you my regards, however.

I'm sorry I can't do more. :-(
"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven..."
~Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII

Krashlanmar, the Black Dragon

I implore you not to judge.

Blackstream

This post is like 2 years old guys, DarkMind gave this the good ole Necromancy bump.
There is no spoon