News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Robert Bruce: I'm in serious trouble

Previous topic - Next topic

Synapse

sounds like ur really in trouble. in addition to turning to god make sure u find some good barrier techneques. everything u need is on this site

#

need

Thanks for the message Synapse

God Bless

Need

the_demigod

those cables/wires on the head--where do they LEAD to???????????????????????

I assume that cables/wires would be a way YOUR MIND visualises the ACTUAL phenomenon, and somehow the mind is telling you WHAT is happening, ie. the channeling AWAY of energy [???] in ways you can UNDERSTAND???????????

Or is it something different?????

Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]
Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]

need

Dear Demi God

There is no channelling away of energy. There is absolutely no confusion of what is happening to me and it is in no way an illusion.

After reading Psalm 14  a heavy sparkling and estatic energy settled on my head and started to penetrate my head with energy wires at many different points into the skull in the back of the head, on top from ear to ear and down my forehard. There is a heavy propulsion to it and it knocks my head like a woodpecker forcing energy into my head. There are at least fifty different strands of the wires forcing energy into my physical body. This new network of wires were not there before my problems started.

My mind has not needed to interprete the phenomenon. My body/mind is under pressure via a network of very physical but energetic wires which have taken up residence in my head and puts my whole body under a new energy that simply was not there before my problems started.

Kind Regards

Need

It's a very precise network that has developed and most definitely not

need

The wires are real, not simply energy or an imagination. If you feel an itch on your arm, you feel an itch but you are alerted to the itch by sensory perception. I do not feel in anyway that my mind is "visualizing"  what is actually happening or needing to interpret it in anyway other than the way I have described it. The wires are set like a blueprint on my head, I could draw on paper the reality of it.

Where do the wires lead to?

The wires enter the top of the head from outside the physical body but pushed down more and more into my head that now the wires have fully penetrated and meshed with the energy body inside my physical body. Another energy system has penetrated mine. This has all happened as part of all the problems I have  been going through all of this time.  They cause a kind of pressure to build up in my ears because the foreign energy system keeps forcing energy into my physical body that it is not accustomed to. The energy in the wires feel gritty, sparkly and very uncomfortable and has succeeded in reducing normal health and physical mobility. It is a horrendous and scary experience.

At night the wires get   more troublesome than usual and push harder and become more tremoulous. It takes 1-3 hours to full asleep with a tremblind mass of foreign grippings and strainings all over my head.

Kind Regards

Need

Rob

Need

I realise that this will not be very useful but it is my belief that for people like you and me, we often have to find our own way through the problems thrown up against us. I have only a little similar experience with what you are talking about with energy wires coming out the top of your head, but I do have quite drastic problems with my own energy body and psychic influences, which I have not found anybody else to have. This, again, is something I have to work my own way past, otherwise I would not grow from it. So, while you may be alone on this, you are not really alone, because there are more people out there, all working towards the same end. Keep up the good work!!

On a more practical note, the LBRP ritual is good for cutting off energy links and freeing you. Also as I am sure you are aware long term energy attachments are often found at points of skin blemishes (moles, etc), so you might want to try doing drawings on such blemishes around your head. You might get some funny looks though http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>! Maybe regular visualisation of the sacred symbols over the entire top of your head will also help, but this must be a regular thing, otherwise it won't work.

Hope this helps in some way...

all the best
Rob

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Ides315

Hey, need.

Inguma advice is very good. Of course, that is probably why he is a moderator. I am sorry that I have not been responding to your emails, but I have been busy, and my plate is full with the things done over here. I am not in a position to attract anything more to myself right now. But I stand by what I said in my reply to you, that the resitence will be equal to your abilities.

There is a lot that can be done to try and convince you of certain things. The effect is you can make things happen that would not be achievable to anyone/anything else. I have first hand experience with that. It also falls in with one of my personal beliefs about spiritualism, and that is your own mind and beliefs will be the biggest limiting factor to what you can achieve for a long time.

If you convince yourself that you do not have to, and will not empower those things anymore, you will gain ground. Convince yourself of it. You will know you have it right when you feel the relief.

quote, author forgotten "Anything the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Best wishes to you, and God bless.

need

Hi guys,

I  wrote a post last night but it got wiped out when the database failed. I don't know what happened but my post disappeared. I can only remember a portion of what I wrote last night.

My major comments were that I'm so well acquianted with visualization but it definitely isn't doing anything at all for my condition. It's so viseral, wires have implanted into my head and started struggling and pushing through  my body entering at the head and they keep straining and pushing into my head

I also wrote something like < I can't find a professional enough person to help me because I'm having to deal with too much deception, fraud and downright nastiness. I can't get rid of the wires by myself I need someone else's help. I can't perform my own heart transplant in other words. Too many people have mesed with the etheric stucture of my head and then after reading Psalm 14 a living energy decided to force itself into my head. I'm in a really bad situation but advice in books about visualize this and that is doing nothing to get rid of the problem.

Ever since Naz programmed my Guardian Angel( I just call it that I don't know for certain what it is) everyone has been influenced by the guardian angel to act in exactly the horrid way that Naz programmed it to act. You migght not agree with me but I know for certain that he did this. So now I have a problem that not too many are knowledgeable so they can't help me. Not only that but a great many of the psychics are outright liars and extrememly false and dubious people to deal with. I've been constantly cheated and undermined for a long time a before my crises started. I began to realise to my horror that absolutely almost all of the people in London are influenced by the communication process I talked about in my first post  and it is ruining my entire life because --- my GA has been programmed to influence all people I meet face to face in a horrible way. I can see it as  a blur flying up to peoeple's faces and manipulating people in the way people talk and , move their bodies and communicate with me.

If anyone can please start talking about this communication process. How does it effect you. How do you get affected by being in other people's presence. And most of all does anyone know how to unprogramme damge that was done by Naz  on me. I know he did it because I saw it as it happened. But I don't know how to get rid of it or of the terrible strainings on top of my head.

Thanks for the encouragement chaps

Love

Need

need

Thank you Inguma for the suggestion

I just wrote ahuge post but can you believe it I deleted it accidently. Who knows. Anyway it was very insightful describing the circumstances of my life and the damage that has happened to me and all those around me because of this huge misadventure I have been going through.

It has been truly horrifying, I can't change the past or bring back the two family members that died in my lifetime in connection with this. I have been betrayed and systematically undermined and defeated on many levels for a long time, but most especially by my GA. My life has not been normal or easy. But once I began to understand how the GA works I began to understand that in fact because almost all people are short-range psychics and can feel the enrgy of the GA that since I was a child I have had psychic meddling on me from a very young age.

Other people have their GA's which control their relationships, but I cannot understand for the God of me why people are not talking about the affect of their GA on thier life during all communication processes they have with other people. I'm astonished to my very foundations that no-one is talking about this very potent psychic influence that is active in all human affairs.
In fact because ...almost...all people are psychic I have been deceivingly and unwittingly been led to destruction from an early age.The GA had it in for me from the very beginning.The whole situation is very complex and broken my heart, dashed my soul and destroyed my concepts for the future. My health has broken down .

I stopped going to psychics becuase they were lying to me deceiving me and hurting me,, but it took me a long time to realize that even my teachers, doctors, bankers and others where short-range psychics and via the influence of my GA (it might not be a GA I jsu use this term as term of reference)  they were leading me into difficulties in life from a very young age.

So now after Naz programmed my GA to influence people to act worse to me than ever before, psychics are lying to me more than before. It's so clear once you can see the process before you're very eyes. Most...not all.. people communicate being totally awrae of the psychic influences they are receiving but no-one talkes about it. Everyone can treat me any which way but at the end of the day no-one is accountable for the harm they have caused me.

Despite the wonderful work some genuine psychics do I can speak with authority that most and almost all of the psychic scene and psychics industry is riddled with deception, false promises and uneffective guidance or help systems . This is why so many people get into psychic problems and then cannot find anyone to sort them out because the truth is that much of.. too easily   accepted new age theory and psychic theory is incomplete and very flimsy. We accept wholesale the most ridiculous garbage out of curiosity, not well tested principles observable to the whole world. But when I talk of my GA.. the effect of which could be proved to the whole world no-one would believe me. If we cannot acept that we all each of us has a GA and that it's actions in our live is necessary as to whether our lives work at all I wouldn't know what to do.

The GA of which everybody has is one of the foremost observable psychic effects that can be provable anywhere. If the psychic industry has not spoken with crystal clear honesty on this one issue...then how on earth can we trust anything eles that has been said.

The GA, the head pressure, the bad experiences, the horror the injustice, my stupidity has ruined my life all because I believed what psychics were writing in books telling me what to do. I've been living in pain and desparation for many years. What has happened to me is painful, shaming but also a complete outrage. I would never be in this position if it wasn't for deception on more than one levels within and without that led me here. I'm struggling each day comming to terms with what happened but it is all an accumulative strengthening nightmare I can' get rid of.

As I said I wrote an earlier post but I tried to condense those thoughts here.
Once again thanks Inguma

Yours Sincerely

Need

Ides315

Hey, need.

You again remind me of stuff I have experienced. Hold on. It is not your guardian angel that has been corrupted, it is you. Let me explain. If your father was into the dark arts, and knew some stuff, part of your psyche has been reprogrammed. This is probably further reinforced by some serious spell craft, and negatives being attached with specific purposes.

Most psychics cannot see past that, because the reprogramming happens in a way that it looks like part of you. Especially if it was done young, which your posts seem to indicate.

You need positive input, and a lot of it. The idea that different things that bring your awareness towards God work against you is an implanted reaction. It is the dark side trying to hold its ground.

Get a copy of Practical Psychic Self Defense. Get the stuff Robert mentions drawn (or maybe in your case tattooed) onto your self. Pray a LOT. This is the best advice I can give. I was once in a spot where it was not possible to see the truth about what was happening. I started praying very heartfelt, and God did hear. From there I was able to lift up to where other people could see the truth. I also lost two family members, and saw horrible things happen to almost everyone I cared about. Everything you can imagine and a lot of what you could not happened to us. Claw your way back up. Like I have been saying, if you do, will are probably capable of a height that is loftier than just the mere opposite of the low you have been put in.

Fight, fight, FIGHT. Get sunshine in your life. I know that sounds hollow, but it is what you need. Get PPSD, do ALL of the stuff mentioned on the site.

God give you blessings

need

Inguma -  Inguma thanks for the information.  I'm not fully knowledgeable about how curses work but I have physical and dream/astral evidence that I was cursed from birth.

Most people think that the Higher Self or Holy Guardian Angel is some benevolent being always nice, will protect you, show you the way, keep you from harm etc. I have searched for my Higher self but this was an idiotic search and what I found was the GA communication process I talk about so frequently. Yes Naz did curse me but he actually programmed that spirit that is always around me that I call GA just to give it a name. Naz did some type of judgement process everything he said to me has been replicated on people that communicate to me. He did curse me and gave me a heart attack in a way making me seen to be evil. But he also programmed the GA.

In the last few posts I explained how everyone has a GA..... well he programmed mine, and now the GA gets people to damage me in the ways explained above. After all my experience in life I didn't know anybody could do that. Even more disturbing once I realized I had a GA I began to realise that almost everyone does , I can see the physical evidence of this when I see people talking or communicating on tv. Naz did things in a way to nagatize vibrations coming towards me so that I receive the worst harm from the world and so that I could feel it physically. The GA's duplicity makes everything much worse.

I began to wonder if my GA, is what they call the Higher Self ,part of God that no-one can harm. From the way it acts it's not good to me, it's harmed me a great deal. Is that how a Guardian Angel supposed to act?

Ides315 - I sympathise with with your story Ides. I don't think anyone can imagine what it's like until it happens to them. Most people ridicule such stories.
Somehow I have been corrupted. I keep wondering do I deserve this from a past life. Was I bad or something. Was I bad in this life and to deserve such misleading and devastating help. It's all complex and interconnected, once it all happened I could connect the dots and see what happened but I'm very slow finding effective help to turn around events. I feel as if I have had energetic plastic surgery, the wires pushing into my head have pushed in so far I don't know who or what will release me.

Thanks for the boost.

Yours sincerely

Need

Robert Bruce

G'day Need, folks....

I really don't know what to say on this topic, so will start with a few statements.

1. Psychological disorders, delusions and congnitive distortions of reality 'always' go hand in hand with serious, especially long term, negative entity interference and attack.  Negs work through the mind and the energy body, and this is how they attack you. Access to the mind, especially the subconscious, is the gateway to the energy body.  To think otherwise is ludicrous.

2. The healthiest approach to freeing yourself of such a problem is to tackle it on all fronts, physical, psychological, medical, spiritual, metaphysical, and karmic.

3. In my experience, the guardian angel (GA), holy guardian angel, higher self, spirit, overself, God, whatever you like to call it, simply cannot be corrupted. This is like saying that an archangel has been corrupted. Only the human subconscious and soul elements can be corrupted, not the eternal spirit. To believe this has happened is to believe that God has turned evil, and therefore that God and all things holy are incable of helping you. This would mean that you have turned your face from God. However, all this may result from a cognitive distortion, and as such is reversable.

4. If a spiritual being is interfering with and attacking you long term, then it is most probably firmly attached to you. Such a negative being would most probably be demonic. I suggest you identify the source of your woes with a clear negative term, eg, demonic, rather than in a corrupted positive sense, eg, corrupt guardian angel, when you discuss it. This will stop a lot of confusion and help provide a clearer perspective and direction to face.  However, if you insist on using the GA term in a negative sense, please provide your evidence and reasoning here.  Note that I will take some convincing....

5. I have known afflicted people to seek the help of literally hundreds of healers and psychics, and all have failed. In such cases, it is generally found that the victim is just as attached to their demons as their demons are to them. The underlying problem can be likened to alcoholism, in that no one can help remove such problems until the victims are totally ready to unload their problem, consciously and subconsciously.

6. My suggestion is that you apply the methods given in my book, PPSD. In particular, perform the running water plus visualization method four times per day, for 15 minutes each time.

7. Your problem may indeed result from a curse of some kind. Therefore, you may like to contact Nita (Nita@astralpulse.com) and go into your problem in greater depth. Nita has a great deal of experience with problems like this; far more than I do.

8. You may like to do what I did when I found myself in serious demonic hot water, as per my book, PPSD.  Find a place where you can camp over an underground stream or river. Camp directly over it for a week, fasting. This is an ancient method of cleansing serious attachments. Another way is to bury yourself in shallow sand on a dry river bed for several hours per day, until cleansed of neg attachments.

9. Another option would be for you to contact my friend Romero, and if he agrees to help, maybe you could travel to his pranic healing centre in Portugal.

10. If your problem is indeed demonic attack, you will be experiencing noticeable phenomena that both you and others will be able to clearly perceive. High magic is generally needed to deal with a demon, given that a demon has a similar level of power as an angel.

11. In an ideal world a healer or metaphysical practitioner would only have to wave their magic wand and negative entity problems would just disappear. This does happen occasionally, but it is a rarity. In reality, considerable effort is generally required on the part of both the healer and the victim to help uncover and deal with the underlying problems relating to serious neg problems. Basically, the victim is given the choice to either get busy living or to get busy dying.

12. I wish I could help more, but it seems that everything the people on this forum have offered has either already been tried, is too difficult or impractical, or conflicts with your beliefs.  No offense, but you might like to consider developing a more positive and proactive attitude.

Good luck with your quest.....

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

aussie_swede

whoa! I just love it when Robert gives out advice!
Really hits the nail on the head.

Good job Robert.

Cheers,
-Steve-

Step outside the square you live in.
Step outside the square you live in.

goingslow

I think Robert's advice is right on but am curious as to whether need's situation has improved.  

I also agree that a person has to take some responsibility and has to make a huge effort in order to shake off something like this.

Need have you tried any of the methods people have suggested here?  Or do you dismiss many of them as things you think probably wont work anyway?

need

Dear Robert

Thank-you for replying to my request for help.

I am in the midst of a terrible problem as has been described above. Please, let no-one think of this story as the result of fanciful thinking or of a psychological condition. That is not the case at all.These writings are an authentic and honest record of my life and what has happened to me as a result of pathetic and stupid new age searching.

I've been trying to get rid of my problems for the last 16 years. I feel as if I'am living in a fractured nightmare. My life has been broken and it will never fix back to how it used to be. On the outside an observer would say my life has been easy but I know that it has not been so.

As a kid I was quiet, depressed , I wasn't able to take full opportunity of the chances in my life for reasons that were not clear to me at the time. I felt misplaced, I was a dumb kid, the odd one out. I was also the black sheep of the family. My father was a difficult and temperamental man, he was frightening, abusive and oppressive, especiallly mentally and emotionallly abusive. I lived in fear.

I used to have black depressions for a few days at a time at 16 and I didn't know where they were coming from. When I ws about seventeen I saw a book in the shop called Linda Goodman's Star Signs but although I was intrigued, for some reason or other I couldn't physically buy the book in the normal way. Something was stopping me from buying it. I felt denied, I felt physically stopped from buying it. I would pick the book up, look through and then put it back.

So one day after lots of dithering I decided to steal it. I put the book in my bag and left the shop paying for something else feeling so guilty and scared of being stopped for shoplifting that I could have died the moment I paid for the other item I didn't really need. Once out of the shop I felt relieved and overjoyed to have gotten the book at last.

It was only years later in hindsight  that I realised  that I had unconsciously and psychically perceiving a purple coloured spirit standing in front of the book that was preventing me from buying the book energetically. I couldn't see it at the time and certainly wasn't aware of it or had any idea that things like this could exist before.

That book became the staple of my life. Previously I had a very minor interest in psychism, however upon getting that book I got very involved with the new age believing it to be the answer to mankind's  problems and all of my problems.
I began meditating and taking tons of flower essences and herbs to cleanse my body , evolve, and to improve myself.

My problems might seem minor to others however  there was a gigantic and cumbersome dimension to them  that clouded my entire abilty to exist.

Among other difficulties, I just couldn't think clearly or properly. nothing seemed to go right for me. I seemed to have a lack of confidence and social phobia. I never enjoyed myself going out, I felt anxious for no reason and would avoid going out at every opportunity.

I was under pressure and  exploited from very early on. I had a high level of unexplainable grief, feeling like the archetypal wounded healer for no apparent reason. I was stuck in a mire of problems that seemed trivial.

I started going to psychics and mediums seeking the path that Linda spoke of. I wanted to be happier because I was in such a bad way  but developed impossible outlandish dreams that were quite frankly stupid.

I purposely set out never to hurt others or do wrong to anyone because I felt I understood karmic law, that whatever you give out comes back to you. I wanted to be the knight in shining armour - capable of helping the whole world. I guess wholly inappropriate and overblown but these are the ideas I held at the time. However between reading all these books, for no apparent reason  it suddenly occurred to me that I should say four affirmations in order to manifest my higher self.

The first of these affirmations was "I'am the light". These affirmations made me into a power seeker when I was nothing of the kind before. This was very stupid but I didn't have any positive mind at all to understand that this couldn't possibly be.

The essential mistake I made was to think  that I wanted to be the essential primal source of all creation and was going to evolve to have all unconditional love to control all of reality everywhere. Yes an absolutely bizzarre and unthinkable thought to have. But it happened to me. It's difficult to write clearly enough about what happened it is both simplistic and complex. I'm finding it hard  to get my story in writing that fully portrays what happened. But I'm doing my best.I never thought I was God however. It was nothing like that. I simply did not have the intellectual savvy to question my assumptions. While all this was happening I was still going to church as required by my church and praying to God. I remember  in self observation that once when I was in the church that there was a yellow colour above my head, but inside the body there was darkness and shadow. Another time much later on ,when I went to pray to God to take away my problems, the pressure on my head keeps getting heavier and I can see this white light pouring into my head, it literally sieves into my whole body, it's so heavy.

Nowadays I'am aware that most people are short-range psychics and easily feel spiritual energies on the face all the time. Previouly I simply had no idea that this was happening. I didn't know that many people are affected by spiritual energies. They have been systematically undermining and harming me for a long time before I ever started unintentional negative affirmations or ever got involved in anything psychic. I was etherically locked in darkness from a young age.

Please reread all my posts again. The story is complex and demands full attention to be properly understood. Although the presentation is shambolic there are many ideas there which have not been presented anywhere in the modern world. Most people have no idea what I'am talking about. Understanding these ideas would require almighty shifts and reformations in the areas of  understanding human communication, human history, and human reality.

My reality was what I call booby trapped. I just couldn't seem to get things right. I seemed to have an acute ability to get things wrong when I didn't mean to and now I'm to blame. I did not mean in any sense to harm anyone or to do anything wrong but my life has turned out to be a nightmare. I seemed to develop all the wrong ideas.

There are many signs that I was under black magic from my father. My mother saw him one night in his astral body upon first discovering about what he was doing. In his astral body he was trying to scare my Mum and she could hear and see the sounds he was making. Mum also found some freaky talisman's in the bedroom that Dad had made by someone, one of them had a swastika on it. Myself I always had difficulty getting on with my life. I seemed to be cursed. As a kid I never had friends because the kids would run away from me for no reason. After Naz Ali I was able to put the pieces together to realise just exactly what was happening and why I was friendless all those years ago. It's a process, the GA has been using people for a long time to ensure that my life goes wrong. It's not as benevolent as it tries to make out. It uses people like pawns to control me.

Note: I only use the term GA because to all accounts of GA's I have read it seems to be that, but I'm not sure and I don't know how to tell what is a real GA but it's the closest thing I have to this that GA is the term I use for it. It could be a pretender, it is not very nice. It is a human form that exists invisibly outside of my body, always invisible but can be seen etherically when the conditions are just right.

I call it a GA, but I'am not certain what it is. As a kid I saw it as a brilliant light blur  just out of the corner of my eye, but I was only aware of it unconsciously and it was invisible that time. Once when I was younger I tried to draw a pentacle on the ground and it scared me from  proceeding. I also saw it standing invisibly in front of Linda's book when I was about 17, I could only see the human figure and the colour, no facial details. After the eye was taken out of my abdomen in a shocking display of blood in front of me, shortly after that I could see the GA more clearly. It flies in front of most people I look at. It has the capacity to fly in front of 500 people and make them all bow there heads in my presence all at the same time. There are many examples of the facial expressions that people do before me that I could write about. It controls the faces and ideas that other people put forward to me. People think nothing of lying, mistreating me or doing harm , including priests, healers , massagers and the like. Naz caused powerful disruption  to my life and shoved me back into life to  have all that inharmonious vibration harm me and my whole family. He never had any intention of helping me. He also intended to harm my Mum the same way that I got the heart attack.

Naz Ali  programmed the GA  and he also took a photo of me that he refused to give back. He still has the photo. I don't know if he himself knew I had the eye or if under the guidance of the GA he acted as if he knew about it. But I'am scared of him because he let the situation go on doing nothing to help me. And then in the end caused me so much harm and also intending to do this to my mother. But his actions and behaviour was severely judgemental and he was also very sneaky. Whether the GA made him act the way he did or he genuinely had some kind of ability I do not know. But the reality was that he seemed very much in control and certainly acted as if he knew what he was doing. Otherwise I don't think he would have tried so hard to get my Mum to go and see him. He caused harm but it was almost like he has the power to bring your karma back to you and he doesn't care about the damage he leaves behind. After meeting him the GA got much worse.)

The blowout from my new age misadventure :

I discovered my Dad is a black magician. My father died a few years ago  for many reasons I'm unhappy about this. I can't change the needless tragedy of the past.My step-brother was turned into a zombie and hanged himself. My mother and I'am suffering from strong and disturbing head pains. I'am aware of the occult situation with others in my family and wish I didn't know about it . My brother began to hear voices and experience visions and silly ideas ever since getting into the psychic. He can't get on with his life. Three of us are having a dificult time. The blowout has been so tragic but I must say I never wanted any of this. I never wanted to harm anyone. I was under stupid ideas I should never have formulated or developed but they developed after reading new age books. They just occured ot me. I genuinely wish none of my life turned out the way it has but it has.

I thought the idea of going to psychics was to keep you out of harms way and to guide you through life's troubles. Psychics have been actively harming me and undermining me from a very young age. They were all a part of this unbelieveable scenario that has become my life. Each different psychic was accepting the effect influence of the GA which is why no matter who I went to they would all give the same phrases, coincidences and advice. The GA has controlled most of my relationships for a long time. The GA I have has no intention of keeping me out of harms way, it's determined to make me learn the hard way. Along with all these problems I have the wires in my head which my mother also suffers from. They are very distinct, strong and defined with a heavy pressure that keeps shifting that feels terrible and has grown fully into my head and gets finer all the way down my body. I also have bullets of white light flying in a circle around my head. And also sparks of white light shoot away from me from a source of about 1 foot above my head.  All my accumulative problems are RUINING  my life.

But my most significant discovery is that EVERYONE has a GA which is why I'm so astonished that this process has never been mentioned by any significant writer. For instance I've gone to psychics and found them actively following the wishes of the GA with no thought of how I feel or whether they are helping me or not. The processes I've talked about are so important to human life but no-one is setting out to understand the process. No-one is willing to admit that it exists. But since this has happened to me I can see the physical effect of celebrities GA's when they are being interviewed on the TV and how the celebrities GA's affects the interviewer  in how they appear physically and talk vocally to the celebrity. I've seen many such situations concerning all types of people.The world at large is spookier than many would like to admit. Love and light is the rule they would have us believe is the standard and will keep everyone safe. The whole process has caused devastating damage to my life.

I've recently bought and read PPSD and many ideas in there  have made me question if I'am posessed. I do not know but if this is the case but if it is it started from birth and I never had the chance to evaluate what is me or not. The GA I have is super intelligent, it's very clever, it knows everything about me, it tries to attract me to the wrong things, it's has a multi-level influnce in my life. I do not by any means want this to stay with me, I want to get out of this as soon as possible and help the rest of my family. I want to get out of this because I'm debilitated by all that is happening to me and especially the wires keep pounding into my head day and night causing an etheric depression that starts from the scalp and digs deep into and around my head and from there into my body.The wires are detailed, specific and it feels extremely visceral.

Is my GA the spirit that should be by me because it is my destiny or was I taken over by an evil spirit at birth and  therefore I cannot distinguish what a good spirit is. I discovered all the things I mention here as a result of trying to manifest my higher self. No psychic ever said to me "you have an evil spirit with you" or " your father is doing black magic on you and your family. But after the damage by Naz Ali the GA through other people is saying I'am the evil spirit, in conversations with people it turns people's heads other ways and makes them  say things to get me to think I'am negative and that it is the positive.

I just wrote something that has been accidently erased. But I'll start again. Am I posessed or am I genuinely bad. The GA is a massive problem in my life. If I'am posessed it started from birth and I never had a chance. Reading PPSD has made me ponder. Many ideas in the book have played out in my life.  For instance one of those is I was a great victim of circular thought when I was younger . Is the GA the one I should have or not. It certainly doesn't act for my benefit, very few times has it acted responsibly and it never seemed to guide me out of trouble. It does everything to make matters worse, it is also authoritative and a complete dictator

Thank-you Robert for dropping in to read this, if you have anymore recommendations please, please write them here. Any and all recommendations and ideas of the situation I'am in would help an awful lot. But the damage with Naz is so final so powerful I wonder does he have the power from above to discipline humans or is he a complete fraud.

Do you know of anyone that can help me in England concerning my problems. Money is extremely tight. I'm not working at the moment. I have to get out of this to help myself and to help my family. But I feel bleak about the situation I'am in.

Also does anyone know offhand of an underground stream in or near London.

Happy New Year Everyone

Yours sincerely

Need

Nita

Hello Need
  I suggest that you read Roberts book Practical Psychic Self-Defense. Do core image removals on all of these points and work upon yourself. Guardian Angels do not get corrupted or re-programmed by anyone.
  You have a mish mash of things that you feel that you know and that you shape into this view of your reality. It is only keeping you in the same place.
    NIta

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

weagle

need: a good beginner book to start to understand how the mind works especially with affirmations/visualization is dr. joseph murphy the power of your subconscious mind other books by same author miracle of mind dynamics, telepsychics, how to use your healing power (this one quotes one guy who had a mental problem what affirmation he used and worked here is the prayer to say with faith (desire/feeling like its happening now or it feels good maybe even say it outloud if need be) he said it ten to fifteen minutes four times a day "God's Love,  Truth, Wisdom flood my mind and heart.  I love the Truth, I hear the Truth, and I know the Truth.   God's River of Peace floods my mind, and I give thanks for my freedom."  you said you also have a wife why not get her also to pray for you this is the prayer dr. joseph murphy said for the person "need is thinking rightly.  He is reflecting Divine Wisdom and Divine Intelligence in all ways.  His mind is the perfect mind of God unchanging and eternal.  He hears the voice of God which is the Voice of Peace and Love.  He understands the truth, he knows the truth and he loves the truth.  God's River of peace floods his mind, his mind is full of God's wisdom and Understanding.  Whatever is vexing him now is leaving him, and I pronounce him free and at peace.  Dr. joseph said he meditated on these truths night and morning getting the feel of peace and harmony and at the end of the week the young man was completely free so your wife has to picture you as free and at peace.  It's not bad to find a psychic who has maybe 100 times more ability than your wife can to meditate for you because I heard somewhere a true psychic/meditator/healer meditates for someone he meditates 1 hour but its only 10minutes for the guy so he has to meditate 10 hours for the guy just to produce 1 hour meditation (a lot of work for the psychic healer) BUT if you meditate with him its easier for him you know about astral projection why not find someone who actually has the experience I know there are a lot of phonies who just do card reading and pretend they can heal but you'll be surprised there are some who are the real thing just have to investigate actually I notice hindu's are a lot into meditation/tresecendental they're pretty strong too for psychic healing, trial and error or if some are really good here and willing to work with you (I hope someday I become a healer working on robert's book lovely book must say). If you want to know for sure they're not phony when they send out healing vibrations you WILL feel them on your body and it was produced by the healer.  If you put the effort in it with affirmations along with body awareness exercises from robert bruce's book coupled with passive countermeasures such as crossing water/running water around your bed (get a water pump only cost $40 rap it around your bed) put it in a bucket of water , get some aroma essential oils sandalwood incense sticks or helichrysum oil has been known to give a lot of energy to the head people being cured of their anxiety after smelling it oh thats another thing you have to overcome fear/anxiousness/anxiety and according to dr. joseph's murphy law of substitution everytime a fear comes out you have to substitute with a more powerful/positive thought (to dominate it) like this will come to pass or greater is he who is in you than is in the whole wide world (in the bible) if you start believing that and start working towards those affirmations desirably you will reap what you sow that is positive thoughts will enter and like the quote says in the bible As a Man Thinkeths in his heart so he becomes but it will take time though but if you have a desire to get well you will get well its simple as that (delight yourself in the lord and he'll give you the desires of your heart).  You know what demons cannot stand I came to realize this after reading murphy's book and especially bruce's explanation of them they are incapable of feeling positive emotions so they flee they either are drained energy or uncapable of feeling it it damages them or hurts them.  You know what makes them flee the most if you start visualizing yourself hugging say your enemies saying I forgive you and kissing them on their cheek I swear I yawn like crazy everytime I do it, so that is a technique to replace love with hate.  I guess the same would be to replace fear with peace I haven't encountered fear in my life majorly I dunno you can come up with something you are doing in your visualization to give you peace or do the affirmations. Good Luck keep on keeping til the day breaks and the shadow flees away.  Also good to say the lord's prayer and ask him for his helpand guidance  too you never know who he may bring to you.

Robert Bruce

Dear need,

I'll keep this short and to the point.....

The depression and hopelessness radiating from your reply is tangible, and you have my sympathy.  But you seem to have rejected just about every helpful insight and piece of advice that anyone on this forum has given you. Even my simple advice, that you discontinue using the term Guardian Angel for the source of your woes, has been totally ignored. Your replies are evasive and circular, and you continue to focus doggedly on your original explanation and on the utter hopelessness of your situation. You also openly doubt and contradict yourself in many places.  No one can possibly help you while you insist that you are beyond hope. You can only help yourself.

It must tell you something when experts continually disagree with you, and as you have said, psychic healers and etc keep telling you exactly the same things over and over and over again. Your explanation for this, that everyone is controlled by your guardian angel, is totally illogical. You are the only person who sees your situation as you do.  Please have a good think about all this.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Kristen

Hi Need -

Here are some practical exercises.

The wires are transmitting energy - and energy operates according to physical laws on the the physical plane - it has no other choice.  It can be turned off and/re-routed/shorted out/insulated/slowed down - just like electricity.  

Draw a figure of yourself standing on the ground outside with the wires coming out of your head  Then draw a a big thick wire that connects  to the main bundle over your head.  This connecting wire is a "shunt." To be effective the shunt has to have connections to each wire in the offending bundle. Then draw the shunt going into the ground.  Then  outline the entire outer boundary between you and all the wires including the grounded shunt with magic marker.  

The wires are not part of you.  There is a boundary between the wires and you.  Feel the boundary between them and you.  Visualize your drawing that seperates you and all the wires while you maintain physical awareness of the boundary between the wires and you - this physical awareness shouldn't be hard because they hurt. Now visualize a huge pair of wire cutters and cut off all the wires just  below where you connected your shunt.  Visualize the energy has no where to go now but into the ground.  Visualize it doing that while saying silently to yourself:  " the wires are not part of me." over and over like a mantra.

Every night before you go to bed, get your picture and go through this visualization.  You might also want to draw the wire cutters into your picture.  Another thing to draw is a picture of yourself pulling out the wires in you that were cut off from their power supply.  Visualize and feel doing so in your imagination.  Make it a nightly ritual.  If you experience opposition - so what - you're used to that aren't you?  It is not as if you don't live with this problem every day.  

As for the interfering entity that you see effecting everyone - pretend it doesn't exist.  Pretend it is a hologram or a movie.  Ignore it completely.  Don't talk about it or take its behavior into account.  It doesn't make any difference where it comes from or what it is, because that information is not going to change what you see.  You might have to practice the visualizations and the ignoring over a period of many months, maybe longer.  This is a very difficult test.

Kristen

goingslow

that would be a scary thought though.  If a human could reprogram a persons highest spiritual self.

Kristen

Hi -

Our highest spiritual self does not commit torture.  

What we can reprogram is perception - or in other words, we can control the perceptive quality of energy that we allow into our space by restructuring the conduits of energy - those conduits are thought, emotion, and the perception from the senses - sight, sound, touch, smell .  The form of the thought - that is, the visualization, the meaning content of it, the physical associations connected to that thought, can determine our experience - will determine our experience by default - or - we can say:  I will determine the boundaries of interaction.  I will not allow a visualization/sense experience/emotion that engenders pain and suffering like this.  I will erase the offending form and build a better form that I can live with.  God won't mind that at all.  He likes us happy.  But we are in charge of making ourselves happy.

As above, so below works in the other direction.  As a matter of fact, that is why we are here in my opinion.

KB

goingslow

I agree... I only meant it would be scary to believe that.  Believing that in can be corrupted in itself shows a scary perception problem.  How do you convince someone its their perception of what's happening that is preventing them from really helping themselves.  Especially when the perception problem tells them that anyone who doesn't see things the way they see them "happening" is being influenced by such a strong spiritual being as a Guardian angel.

Need I really hope you at least allow yourself to think its possible the perfessionals are right and the very thing thats putting these wires in your head are also preventing you from getting help by making you think everyone who disagrees is under its power.  This in itself makes it stronger because you feel everyone is against you.. when really its the fact you are under its power that makes you see things this way.

It seems to me you want people to focus on the corrupt guardian angel aspect of your problem.  I honestly think you can only truly get help when you stop focusing on this so much and instead work on breaking the hold before you can truly pinpoint who is the one doing it.  While it has its hold on you.. you wont be able to see clearly "who" or what it is.  I hope you can see the logic in this.  Whoever said it  is right you need to let go of what you think you know before you can move forward and be helped.  Or better yet help yourself (thinking you're helpless is part of the problem).

Kristen

Hi Goingslow -

Oops on misunderstanding what you meant - sorry about that.

KB

Nita

Hello Kristen and Goingslow
  You made some very good suggestions about how to work upon the problem where you can get to the root causes and cut things off. You are correct that if concentrating on the outside forces would work than it would have happened years ago. Changing the perception is the only way.
    Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Silver Incubus

Need-

I just read this whole post in sucession and I think I know what is going on here.

From your explanation, you believe this DEMON to be your GA because it is telling you that. It appears to you as human like form and is actively trying to stop you from helping yourself. It seems that this entity has been with you since birth, more than likely a pact your father made with the entity for some kind of favor. This entity knows you so well that it can manipulate you to the point where you do not even question it's motives. You see, it manipulating people, because by doing that, your DEMON sustains control over you. Do you even question these things your experience? Can you be certain the things you actually see your DEMON(aka your GA) doing to be the truth, where he may be showing you the illusion it wants you to believe so that you will stay helpless. If this Demon of yours destroys any sense of hope, by showing you that Love and Light and all positive actions are useless and lies, it will keep control of you.

You are constantly allowing your Demon to sway your thoughts. You must break past this to become free. Love, light, healing, is real. Tell your GA that he has to leave. Tell him that you don't want him there anymore. Tell him that you don't believe he has power over you or anything else in your life.

I also believe those wires are a product of you attempting to help yourself. You said the psalm and in response your GA DEMON started to afflict you with this so that it would make it harder for you to resist his lies.

You must realize this to be true before you can be free.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me