News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Robert Bruce- Psychic Attack

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

Fear of this whole situation weakens your defences against the negative influences at work, if you wish to progress beyond these occurances then you must face fear and wipe it from your life, fear is weakness, courage is strength. I believe that you most likely dwell on this situation too much when you should not dwell on it at all, it seems to be on your mind quite a lot, its a possibility that dwelling on this situation is whats causing the 'attacks' to continue and increase in severity, try to wipe it from your mind entirely, not an easy thing to do but it must be done.
You will see that as time goes on that within these nightmares you have whilst you sleep you will no longer feel any effect from events within them, you will begin to fight back within your dreams and combat this thing that attacks you.
Go for a long long swim at a simming baths, the water will be very calming and soothing for not only your mind and body but your soul aswell. [|)]

Rob

Hey
Sorry to hear about your predicament. Some people are really messed in the head [}:)] huh?
As per the book, make sure you have a big cross drawn over your heart at all times, and the relevant symbols on your feet, that will hopefully make things more difficult. I am thinking it is likely he has an attached neg, which is very close to him, and helps him do all the things he does - big psychic powers and the like.
But why is he doing this? Just for power?
all the best
Rob

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

yoki_h

Your situation is simular in same ways to something I went through a number oh years ago ,I met a charismatic and intelligent man at my local Theosophical society ,were he had a number of people under his influence, it didn't take me long to join their ranks .Although I was one of the few to stand against  him on a intellectual level .He managed in a very short time to divide ,involve litigation and shut down the society  .These event I believe for most if not all  were karmic  and for my self at least involved for want of a better word or words black magic and sexual rites  in ancient Egypt ,he was very interested with what he called my abundance of sexual energy ,this and other clues lead me in that direction. It was after I stated  a firm no to him and his influence  that I became free of them the society involved failed to do this and is still shut down .
Your situation I would venture to say may also involves karma and the up side to this is that you have a opportunity  to eliminate it and learn some valuable spiritual lessons in strength  at the same time. Of cause there are variations in our experiences ,I never suffered the physic attack that you are under and. even though this is very intense I'm sure you can prevail against it
The biggest advantage you are handing this man is your fear ,he feeds of  it and uses it against you , I also would worry about my family but the link to them is you .You say he has a cord or cords (the later is more likely) these can be cut, there will be resistance and he could send you strong messages utilising your fear But if  I were  in your situation I would vitalize or feel these cords out then produce a enormous  and very sharp hand held  power saw  (again using visualization )and saw right through those suckers .Show him your strength  in short stand up to him, difficult but very rewarding.

yoki_h

were I wrote vitalize or feel any cords I meant visualize sorry for the wee error.Yoki

CRIMINALMIND63

I'm over the fear of what this man can do to me and my family. I get angry most of the time because of the possibility of what can be don't to people. Most people are not brought up with the realization that magic really exists. This person is really angry with me and keeps showing the book I was looking at in the book store and telling me I have no right to read tarot cards. what he does is cords peopel went he reads. He keeps telling me that I can cords people so I have no right reading them. I don't believe karma has anything to do with this although he does say. But he comes up with every excuse to self justify himself. He has contradicted the bible but also uses it to rightous his thoughts. If this is my karma then why is he doing this to my family also? I know some of the things that has done in his past and he wants to condemn other people for what he has done himself. He uses the mind as a mask to hide behind his illegal activities. He has used mind control on me. He uses other people to do his deeds for him so to make them responsible for the evil he wants done.
I'm now triying to do the exercises in the book. When I try to do the body awareness he send me different sensations in other parts of my body so my attention will be focus in that area. I have been trying the qabalistic cross but it hasn't helped much. I'm going to spend time each day to the mind exercises. Magic is out of the question right now and I would say visualization. Any physical suggestion would be helpful right now.
Thank You

Rob

I don't want to sound like your fight is hopeless but I also don't think there is a whole lot a person can do against such a strong psychic attack unless you too are a powerful magickian, but then you wouldn't be looking for advice here. Some people will think this is disempowering but I think it is more realistic.
You need to find yourself an advanced practitioner, someone who is close to God and a stronger magickian than this guy. Where do you live...hmmm lets see....US. Maybe RB could put you in touch with someone. Nita?
I gave this email address to Need too and I don't like just sending lots of people in the direction of someone I don't know but RB's buddy Romero de Cunha is probably one of the best people to help you with this, if only you lived in or could get to Portugal....I think he is reached at tutankamonpt@hotmail.com
Hope it works out
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Ides315

Hey Criminal mind,

Some advice. Read through this website and try to employ the protective measures here. Keep a white candle burning all of the time, it should difuse part of the negativity sent at you.

If he really is in you that deep, draw up some of the "deep motivation" that everyone has. As Robert says, get "ticked off" about what is being done (but not rage). When you are sufficently irritated, you should feel your own energy come on. Make a white shinning super sharp sword, and slice all of the cords attached to you. I would guess that you have a lot of energy, or this person would not bother with you. Don't think about it, just do it. The rest will happen. Do not question "if I can". You can, JUST DO IT.

Make strong rejective statements about ANYONE being able to take or send energy to you. When you feel him, attack the contact points. Know that he has no power of you. You should read the thread on this catagory "why not just shield", there is stuff there that should help.

Start praying to God, for help and guidence in understanding this phase of your life. Robert mentions several psalms. My favorite is 35. And the Lords Prayer. It may be of benefit to get baptized, or confirmed. It helped me. Call on God, Jesus, and Arch Angel Michael to help.

The words about karma most likely come from a past life, and you may not immediatly remember the hows or whys. The important thing is that you are ready to fix that, and you are a good person now. The person messing with you is not needed to rectify yourself. God does not want you to be punished, he wants you to grow spiritually.

Family is being attacked because it is a way to you.

I hope this helps. I have been through something similiar to what you are enduring.

God bless

CRIMINALMIND63

I just tried the brushing techniques Robert has posted on his site. I found it strange that when I was going it I felt a stronger sensation in my body other then the area I was targeting. I was brushing on my left knee and could feel a stronger sensation in my throat. I remember reading Needs post and recalled that he had wires attached to his mind. It appears to me that he has been rewired. He mind isn't functioning properly. Such as the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body so he was rewired for the right side of the brain to the right side of the body. You will feel the sensation in one part of your body when it is coming from another. I was told that the mind is like a computer and this man has reprogramed my mind and when I get mad enough the chip will fall out. I think it's a little more complicated then this. What I think appears to be the case with Need is that someone on the outside of him has connected wires to alter his mind. I think this is where some of the psychosis come into play. I think the problem is sometime these people are wired. Some believe that a demon enters the body. But these people are still able to experience emotions. Some of which demons don't have the ability to express. Most medical professions don't have the ability to seen in the astral plane to view whether there are cords connected to these people or the possibility that at one time there had been. I like Robert believe that most killing are due to attacks. I for one know that someone can enter your aura without knowing about it. When you hear thoughts in your own voice your tend to think they are your. I can distinquish my voice from anothers in my head. This person has tricked me at first but with the length of time and realizing that I know my own thoughts I can't be fooled. If a person doesn't know this them they can be programmed to think they are there thoughts and will then act upon them. This is where the saying the devil or God made me do it come from.

Nita

Hello Tammy
  I live in the USA if none of the methods work I can help out. I would try the methods in Roberts book first. It may save a lot of time on suffering for you and your family.
   Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

kakkarot

go to your local university or college and see if they have courses on witchcraft, or some other metaphysical topic. if they have one you should be able to find people in those classes who could help you perform a binding against his power.

sorry that i can't offer more help than this right now.Insert

~kakkarot

Ides315

Hey, Tammy

SOmething that became apparent in my experience was that working against the "programing" will cause reactions in the areas where blockages are set. The throat chakra has to do with willpower. The day I seriously made a shield to protect myself was they day a internal "boil" in my energy body neck popped. The sensation was so strong, my throat actually drained liquid. Even though most people do not get results immediatly from shielding, generally speaking, people under heavy attack are not most people.

The "mad enough" is not a way to end the programming, it is a way to "quick tap" your own energies. Much like a mother calls up superhuman strength to save her baby. From personal experience music can help this. Though not exactly the recommended type, I am a rocker, and certain songs can bring it up if you get into it. Perhaps you have songs like this? (Eye of the tiger, Danger zone, etc...)

Best of luck. There has been some great advice given and employing it would start swinging things in your favour. Be careful how much you take from need. Though his situation is bad, he is being tricked also.

God bless

CRIMINALMIND63

Today I have done the clear and mind concentration exercises. Last night I worked on seeing aura. I took a bath in epsom salts. It turned out thatI haad a dark red mark on my forhead along with a mark under my stenum slighty to the left.
I have yelled out loud and for some reasons it changed something. I not sure if it was the vibration of my voice that possible raised my energy or what it might have been. A few years ago I remember him draining my energy. He drained it to the point I felt like sleeping or passing out. After he start attaching me and knowing it was coming from me he had once again drained me.
I have tried the shielding but it doesn't work well. I have read that you need to practice using shields before attacks for them to work.
I was told that he is using my energy for his black magic because they needs all the energy they can get. I keep being told that it's my Karma he uses kardum. I don't believe this is true. I was told by one psychic that she could clear my aura and it would be like a new baby's. he has told me he clears his so he wouldn't have karma. Which attacking people he would aura himself and have no karma for it.
I was also told that you can use anothers person energy to cast spells with would lead me to believe that he could use a person energy for evil then something would come back to the person who's energy he had used instead of him.
He said it's in his karma to attack people and make him suffer and it's my karma to suffer.
This man has shown me the white tunnel and told me to go to the light.
He put his hand up to my chest when the throat chakra was mentioned for willpower he may have placed his hand there. It was either the heart or the throat. He never touched me physically.
Another thing I have abnormal electricity through my body. i keep getting shocked. This isn't an everyday occurance. There is much more I have experienced when I remember it I will post it.
I have read up on mind control and it is very clear that this is what the man is using on me.
Please do not miss understand this for I truly want to be free of this man but this man has also become a teacher for me. I had a hard time at first communicating with him, he was hard to understand and he taught me to stare and I learned to listen for him. He is like a guru. This attack has taught me much strength and much determination to free of him. I'm keeping a white candle lit. I had a prayer to concecrate the water and salt for baths. From my understanding there are many hand and arm movement to be done with prayer and magic. One's that I don't know of. I have put the cross over my heart and not I have strong stomach pains. I will bare the pain and keep it there.
Also I was told that if your chakras where out of lign someone could enter them does anyone have any information on this? I have started doing Yoga on my own from a website that has posted the positions. I'm hoping this will also help.

Kenneth

Hey Tammy!

All the best wishes here from Denmark, with the hope, that you will win yourself back again!

I read all these posts, with a lot of good and helpfull advice. I hope, that you don't mind another humans view on your situation, and I hope, that this perhaps wil help you a little!

This "War" between you and this man has up until now been fought on HIS premises - HE has chosen the battles, the attacks against you.

The battlefield has been YOU, and the "price" has been YOU.

His advantages is, that he knows some areas of your mind, that he can use as his "launching-pads" for his attacks. (What Robert describes as Mental Images). These seems to be the bases in you, where he has attached his "cords".

Many of the advices put here are Sound - i.e. the advice to "ignore" him. In my oppinion Attention with Feelings equals Energy. And it is - in some form or another - your "energy" he is after.

Getting angry at him is also a sound reaction - it moves you from a passive and fearbased state, and moves you into a state, where you can DO something about it!

Then fighting back at him - attacking him back... hmmmm - I have done that with some "negs" that I have fought with in myself over time, but I am not sure, that (Even if it sometimes works!!), is a path that brings succes in all cases. If it does - great!!

What is similar in all of these examples are YOU(!). So why not try to look "inward" into yourself, and remove the points, that he has attached himself to? ... Fight him back by removing the things inside of you, that he uses for his advantage?

The path that I have had most succes with, is unfortunately also the (sometimes) most "frightening" and most hard and difficult way. I know, that this is neither THE path, but it is in its structure sound - so until I learn something better, I will stick to this one ;-).

I have found, that most of my "Negs" were attached to specific situations of my life up until now, that I for some reason or another did NOT resolve at the moment they arose. These situations caused a LOT of feelings in me - most of them really bad - that I could not, or would not acknowledge at the time. So i burried them deep inside of me. (And what is very important - it is NOT the situation as you see it in your mind now, but the FEELINGS you felt at the time the situation arose that matters!!)

Each time after that, when a situation "loaded" with similar feelings arose, my Ego-defence went on "automatic", and just put these NEW feelings down into my body where the old ones where. And each time the NEW situation's OLD feelings arose again, I would feel these feelings AND all the old feelings already stored inside me... And so on, and so on...

After a while, my self-defence could not handle all these combined emotions, so it created another feeling to sort of Cover for the original feeling. This new feeling got stronger and stronger the same way as the original, and the pattern repeated again and again.

This just to tell you, that the actual feeling you have seldom is the Underlying feeling that actually causes your problems. Feelings are often "layered" inside of you, one on top of the other - like dirt around your TRUE BEAUTEFUL SELF.

(Okay - enough theory for now - on with what I have done to detach some of my Negs. (I still haven't found them all, but I KNOW they will "show" there ugly faces sometimes in the future, and then they are toast :-)...)

As I know, there are some things that Evil have trouble fighting. That is:
- Insight and total understanding of a situation.
- Through this understanding of the situation, understanding of WHY the attacks, and through this Learning.
- Through this understanding a new way of looking at the situation, and through this ... Forgivenes and compasion - and through this Release!

(I KNOW it sounds "corny" and sixty'eth - but it really helps!)

The technique I use for this is partially from a "Path" called JourneyWorks (It is an author called Brandon Bays, that have found this system. If you can get your hands on a copy of this book, it would explain this much better than I can do here.)

-------

All these "situations" can be a potential "Mental Image". So what I have done is taken them ONE AT A TIME - RESOLVE THEM, AND FORGIVE THE PERSONS INVOLVED, INCLUDING MYSELF - and thereby "Healed" that "image"!!!!.

There are many ways of doing this, but here is a short one:

Start by meditating, and getting yourself calm.

Then take one situation, and in your mind imagine (Feel) a "campfire" made up of your "Inner Self" (Total love, truth and understanding), and the persons involved in the particular situation, and "place" them around the campfire. (Remember yourself as a younger you too!)

Then let each person speak, and say what has to be said - say what wasn't said at the time, what feelings wasn't spoken!. Listen to each and every person, and try to understand the situation completely.

When no one has any more to say, and you feel, that you really understand the different aspects of the situations, ask yourself if you are ready to forgive. (You don't have to forgive the ACTIONS by a person - you can forgive that persons SOUL instead). -> Like: "I know what you did, I know why you did it - I can not forgive your actions against me, but I forgive your soul from the deepest of my heart!"

(Remember to also forgive YOURSELF!!)

Then thank the persons that participated, and let them disappear in the flames. Let your younger self merge with you as you are today :-).

------

Like I said - this is a SHORT version, but the main aspects of this path/technique is to: Identify, Understand, Learn, Forgive/(Release)...

I don't know, if this will help you, but I sincerely hope so!

/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

Ides315

Hey, Tammy

Kenneth has good sound information, combined with Roberts Core image removal, it will help a lot.

Quit talking to this man!!! Hypnosis can be done in many different states, and the notion about what you can or cannot make someone do is a bunch of crap. It is all based on presentation. Break off all comunication.

Kenneths hesitation about "attacking" is important, your own aggression can be used against you. But if you are only protecting yourself, and not the attacker, my expereince has been this does not hold true.

I would not worry to much about the "karma swapping" he is doing right now, that can be rectified after he is removed from you. Also, do not let him convince you that it is his job to act out karma on you, it is not. This is important, if you believe him it is a form of acceptence. Karma is the responsability of God, and some of the Angels. I pity this man when his comes back to him. Prayers that God will see and rectify this situation might be useful.

Keep practicing the shields, the longer you do it, the better you will get. It will also make you stronger, as less energy is taken from you. Anything to provide resitence, and soundly confirm you do not want this to continue.

Best of luck to you

CRIMINALMIND63

Thank You all for the information. Ken this man has pulled many past events from my life. he has taken two events and tries to connect them and telling one is the cause of the other. I't has been plain to see the guilt trip he plays upon me. Do to this reason I have learned to get over the guilt that I have held in me for the mistakes I have made and others. Fear and guilt are no longer a tool to use on me. He does use my love for people. He not only threatens me and my family it's anyone that tries to help me. Went to McDonalds once and he told me he was going to attack the woman at the window because she was nice to me and I told her Thank You. He does use my caring about people as a weakness.

As far as my energy he did tell me once before the attack that I attract people because of the glow around me.
I have had a saying "My spirit soals high" and I would visualize myself in the clouds flying.

I have been through many negative things in my life and it hasn't been easy but through it all I have stilled held the love within me. After the negativity my spirit still soared. I have been able to pick myself off the ground and brush myself off and be better and stronger. I was once told that I'm what the Dr.s called false dead. Where they think you are dead then suddenly I get up and go. Call it luck a miracle but by the love of God that I hold in my heart I have made it through.

This is probably my worst challenge in live. It's hard when you are not sure what is all involved. Most peopel can physically walk away when they have enough of what is going on. Do to the circumstances I am not afforded to walk away.

Shielding doesn't work for me. I have tried metal shields all around me. Brick walls me, under water and him.
I haven't tried Robert's technique of the core images but I have tried similar techniques from Creating Love The Next Great Stage Of Growth by John Bradshaw it's from the chapter Reimaging Your Internalized Parents. You do this with your parents and any bad meory you have.

I understand about the underlying feels. i have learned to express my true feelings in a negative way and not to say what I really mean.

Your right about the evil this person can't see what is really going on.  He may feed of me because of the fear he made me fell but he has also caused me to be very determined to make it through this because of the discuss he makes me feel for doing this.

I know a few things about him and I have used it against him. It has made him cause me some pain but I have gotten the pleasure of given him a dose of his own medicine. I swear at him and he tells me I'm this and that and I tell him he opened himself to it because he had decided to attack me. This is no I love you surround your self with light or go to the light. This is a do or die situation and I'm not going down without a fight. I told him if I die I would haunt him.

I'm not sure if i have posted this yet but I can feel him pump energy into me where my heart chakra. He keeps telling you people are in bloom. from what I understand is that most of you not have much knowledge. I think this has to do with pranic energy.

I was wondering if anyone know about vinegar. I had someone help me with a binding spell and I was to drink vinegar every two hours. It stricked me that when Jesus was on the cross they made him drink vinegar. I know vinegar has a tendency to dry up your blood. Also I have read that in order to do a deep healing it must go to every cell in your body. The blood reaches every cell. The Egpytians where into the blood being vital in a spiritual aspect.

Kenneth

Hi Tammy!

Then - these two events that you describe are the ones, that you must start with getting resolved WITHIN YOURSELF!

In EVERY book about religions and teosophism (I hope it is called that in English as well!), SelfHealing, "Develop your self" - books, different beliefsystems etc. etc. - there are some commen things, that they all share (There are problably more!!):

YOUR TRUE SELF, UNDERSTANDING AND FORGIVENES.

These three words are in essence all you need - but it IS the hardest path to choose - I was not kidding you about that!

I am no psychiatrist, but what I read from your latest posting tells me of a very frightened woman, fighting a grimm battle with both herself as she is now, her "former" self, and another human being.

You seem to seek your answers in Winegar (External from you), Garlic (External from you), Water (External from you), ancient egyptians rituals (External from you) etc. I am NOT saying, that these methods don't work! - I have no knowledge of that, other than I know, that Garlic is healthy in moderat doses, and water keeps you clean, and keeps infections and deseases away from you :-). (Okay - I'm being VERY physical now, but only to make a point here!)

What I mean when I say that it is going to be tough and hard is, that you have to actually look VERY DEEP WITHIN YOURSELF.... YOU!!!... You have to REALLY look at some things, that you actually don't WANT to look at.

Things you problably only want to forget and get over with! ... THAT is a mistake(!). (And I talk from personal experience here!!).

You can NOT forget what has happend in your life, when it comes to emotionally "hard" situations. You can only hide them from yourself! (And THAT you can do to an extent, that you almost doesn't remember them anymore - or your mind tells you, that you are "over" that incident.)

I should know - I have spend the last year searching for, finding AND resolving different situations in my life, that I THOUGHT I had resolved and forgotten(!).

Boy, was I in for a surprise many times! ... Sometimes, when I "remembered" a situation my first thought was "Huuu ?!? ... i have gotten over that one a LONG time ago ? - But once i "tapped" into it, and REALLY got my hands dirty, my tears would often flow without control, and my body would crumble like it was a physical pain - and it often FELT like a physical pain as well!.

So DON'T fool yourself - or let yourself be fooled, Please!!
Your mind protected you from these incidents as a pure selfdefence mechanism at the time they occured - and the tougher an incident, the thougher a shell is placed around it(!) - and the better it is hidden from you now! .. And your mind doesn't know any better yet - so it KEEPS protecting you to this day on!

THIS is - in my humble oppinion - your most dangerous enemy(!).

This man you are talking about is "dangerous" for you NOW, and he is using the same burried feelings, that YOU also has to use a LOT of energy to hold in place.

But your burried memories/ feelings will be there the rest of your existance - and if you believe in Karma (What I do), it is these "Unlearned Lessons", that we WILL have to learn at some point or another, so they will be there again for us in the future (or in a future life?), and again and again ... UNTIL RESOLVED, COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD, AND FORGIVEN!!!!

(Whou - I really worked my self up over that one :-) ... Okay - this is also one of the most important things that I have learned in all the books I have read, all the experiences I have tried, in all my work with my self etc.etc. It is placed deep in the core of me ;-).

We all have a LOT of garbage stored away inside of us(!).

An easy way to se just HOW much we carry around, is to try to remember one of those "Golden moments" we all have :-).

(Like getting totaly lost in the beauty of a sunset, the breathtaking moment when you are doing something and suddenly find you do it WITHOUT RESISTANCE in a way you didn't think you COULD do it in, like when time seems to stand still in a VERY short second of eternal loving and understanding! (Makes any sence?).

THIS is actually you as your PERFECT, FLAWLES INNER SELF(!)

Try to picture this YOU as a diamant or a little sun - shining in all it's glory, without errors, without any dirt to close off this shine!

...And then try and see yourself as you are now?

THIS equals the amount of hidden grief, fear, anxiety etc. etc. that you problably (Like me, and a LOT of other people too!), spend almost ALL your energy on "keeping in place".

The Diamant still shines(!) ... YOU are still there, but you are burried under a lot of sh**!!!! (Pardon the language ;-))

Thank God, that sometimes this "shell" of dirt is cracked open, and we get a "taste" of our true selfs, so we don't forget, who we REALLY are!!

So get a solid grib on your showel, and start digging through all this dirt! ... THAT is the path, that I think will strengthen you more than any mental shield, garlic, water or anything else can do!

Yes, you WILL get your hands dirty! ... and yes, it IT'S A dirty JOB (Pardon the Pun), to face these feelings once again!.

I know - I have been there - I am there - I will be there for (problably) the rest of my life!

But the reward once only a little bit is cleaned away is priceless(!) ... NO amount of cash can buy you that happiness, that bliss, that understanding! ... And you soon find yourself on a path, that is (IMHO) MUCH more rewarding, protecting, loving and giving than (To quote from your post:)

I know a few things about him and I have used it against him. It has made him cause me some pain but I have gotten the pleasure of given him a dose of his own medicine. I swear at him and he tells me I'm this and that and I tell him he opened himself to it because he had decided to attack me. This is no I love you surround your self with light or go to the light. This is a do or die situation and I'm not going down without a fight. I told him if I die I would haunt him.

So - to summon this up ... YOU are the key to your own healing, and to the resolving with this man, in my humble oppinion!

All the best wishes´, and may your inner light shine through!!!
/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

CRIMINALMIND63

I want you all to know that I'm not here to just find a way to be free of my attacker. I'm also here to give knowledge of what I have learned about the metaphysical world. I have been researching many things on the metaphysical world. I'm being to understand how this all began. This man so called dragged my aura. What he really did was out lined my aura with his. I had a psychic tell me I had a male aura surrounding me. I was told by an Empathist never to let anyone touch your aura. I found this out after this attack began. In a certain sense I'm sharing or experiencing my life with him. There is a book by Alice Bailey Telepathy and the Etheral Vehicle that I have been searching for but have not yet been able to find it.

I found out that you can be protected if you have sex with a high priest. There are many sex rituals. When you have sex with someone energy is released and your auras are touched and combined. I beleive there is a possiblity when the auras are combined then you can have a communication with them. I have experienced this through being able to detect thoughts from my ex.

I was also told that you can be marked so something can be placed in your aura so you can be found at any time. This I believe is true because I have seen this man place his left hand under the table when doing readings. He would then be marking them and could later astral travel to them.

You should be able to find your own energy. This would have to do with soul retrival. I have also read that everyone's aura has it's own signature. This would be how you find your pieces of your aura that's left behind in places. Anyone that you have marked with your aura will then me a mark for the person attacking. If they can trace your aura then they can track where your aura is and attack that person. This is why attacks happen to families. I was also told that mother mark their children. I would believe this is due to child birth process.

I believe when people are intitiated into societies during the ritual they either have their aura lined or something blown into their aura. This would then give them the consciousness of the group. There is some kind of contact within the group. I believe you are then open to attack from the group when you leave, they will be able to find you because of you aura. Unless there is a way to remove someone's aura from your, you may never be free from attack.
I was told by a psychic that she could put a psychic barrier around me but she slipped and said that I would then be under her control. What I need to do is find a way to remove this man's aura from me.

There is much more knowledge that I have that also pertains to the chakras. This information I will not add. Robert has left it out of his book for good reasons. It will prevent others from doing harm. But it would also help people.

I want to post measures that I have taking for anyone that is under attack or may come upon an attack. Some regiments may work for a one person while it might not for another.

Here is what I have been doing. I have crosses on my feet, top bottom and heel also on my heart. I have also put the cross with a circle on my right shoulder blade. I have a lump there that I believe is from this man. I noticed it within a year after I first met him. I haven't noticed a difference yet and may switch to another symbol. I have a taped clear crystal on me above my heart and a green touramine on my heart. I have place cloves, thyme and rosemary in the four corners of my home. I haven't use holy water because I had drank it one time and there appeared to be an ant in it after that. I believe that it was sealed so I don't know how it could have gotten there. My daughter was the first one to notice it. I picked it up and was going to drink it and she seen it there. Also he had said he cursed the holy water.

I have cinnamon potpouri that I burn most of the time. I eat garlic and have it in my socks. I have a hand book on wiccan but it doesn't do me much good. I need to learn the beginning of magic first. I burn candles and incense that is the extent. If anyone knows how to start at the basics please let me know. I know that the metaphysical has my different aspects to it. I just don't know where to begin. Do I begin with mind exercises or aligning my chakras.

I have had 4 crosses in my bedroom in each direction. I have realized since I read Practical Self-Defense my grandson has an imaginary friend. I'm not sure whether this has to do with my attacker or not. When I first started getting attacked a friend told me she her my son talking to someone that wasn't there.

CRIMINALMIND63

I need help fast. A few days ago this man sent me mental images. Today my daughter ended up getting fired from her job and then got a ride home from one of her co-workers and got raped. He just showed me mental images of a car accident. I realize now this was the mental images this man was sending me.  To me this man is open game. My daughter is dating the son of a woman he has also attacked and sent mental images to. I know this man has opened up my chakras and has entered me. He has sent me images of a person covered in a white sheet. He keeps threating my 5 and 6 year old boys. He threatens my one daughter that is handicapped. He keeps saying that it is in our karma.

I have seen this man do readings he bends over and marks a person aura then goes back to them. He has done it with me. My grandson has an imaginary friend with worries me.

I was told about the occult police can anyone call them and let them know what this man is doing. He has admitted to me thatI'm not the only one he has done this to. I know one other person and suspect
another person I seen brief waiting for a reading from him.  

This man thinks he can talk to any other psychic out there and have them agree with what he is doing. He says the psychic that are good are not bloomed yet because they should be doing what he does.

This man was married before and got a divorce. His wife moved back to Spokane Washington in the USA. He is very resentful of this. He has the attitude that what he has done to make it wife leave him others should pay the price also. His second wife cheated on him becasuse he was having an affair and his is very resentful of that. Anyone that cheats  he will make them pay for it. This man was an alcoholic and lost his home he want to make people pay for drinking. He believes it is there karma and he is going to make them pay for it.
I had a man that wanted to help me but I told him I wanted my family protected first. I assume he was going to banish him from me. He told me that I had to get free of him so my family would be ok. I didn't want to do to much because I didn't want any harm to come to this man either. I was hoping he would just stop attacking me. Well I don't care what happens to this man. I do feel sorry for his wife and daughter because they have no conception what he got them into. This man was sick enough to send me sounds of 2 gun shot and said he killed his wife and daughter. I was scared I had the police go to see if they are all right.
I know this isn't a demon. This man attacks me back when I tell him about his wife cheating on him and him cheating on her. There is also to much of an intellectual conversation that goes on to be a demon.
I read that peopel that are into Satan like to sacrifice young boy's well I have 3 of them.
I'm tired of hearing it's my karma because this man walked up to me in the book store. He came up to me and outlined my aura with his. And since then he has destroyed my life one way or another. I also don't believe it is my children's karma to pay for this man do this to me. I didn't open myself up to this man. He opened my aura in the bookstore and then later did something to my chakras. I was already told that this is what he had done to me.
It is said thatso many people are out that are willing to help peopel then he goes around doing this. He said it's his kardum to cause other people's karma to happen. What he is stating that he has every right to do what he is because that's what he is here for. Not only that he can do the same thing someone else does but he gets no karma from it.

Anonymous

Look into qigong (chi gong, chi kung, etc). If he has a link to you, you can steal his qi (his lifeforce) as well as get back your own. You could even kill him overtime if you need to, by draining his lifeforce. Fight like a mirror- What he does to you, learn to do back to him. If you came into physical contact with him you can do even more. It would be to your advantage. But learn qi gong first, and you will see what its strenghts and weaknesses are. Where the mind goes, the qi follows. Best of luck. I'll look for this guy on the astral plane and attack him if you want. I am thinking of starting an astral martial arts police type thing, where people on the astral can come to us if they have a neg problem and we can "arrest" or destroy whatever it is that attacks you.

Anonymous

It certainly angers me that someone would use such powerful forces to do such evil things to random people. I believe this man has many weaknesses and is probably easy to defeat with the right knowledge. A demon probably whispered something in his ear and he did not have the skills to recognize that it was not his thought. Since he accepted it as his own thought, it then manifested itself in him and he did what he did. Be careful what you think. When you have a thought that is questionable, you must ask yourself if it is really your thought, if it is something that *you* would think. Maybe someone or a group of people should shoot good energy at him, which the negs cannot feed off of. This will slowly have effective results, and his evil power will diminish so that he cannot harm anyone else.

You can also look into Bruce Lee's philosophies- Fighting without fighting. It's very effective and gives you the plus of not receiving bad karma. Let the enemy destroy himself (when I say enemy, I don't think it is this man who is your enemy, but as mentioned earlier, a neg or a demon within him. Perhaps he was once a good man.)

Dark Knight

Criminal, I'm here!!!!

Don't believe anything that jerk tells you, Tammy. Whether their physical or non-physical, these Negs have one thing in common, THEY ALL LIE! They put their little logical spin on everything. Brainwash you into thinking the sky is green and the grass is blue.

No one intervenes, no one helps, and pretty soon you start to wonder if all the little lies are true (was this suffering continuing if he wasn't the "all powerful karma master"). He doesn't own you, he doesn't own your soul, he definitely doesn't own your karma.

When are there going to original ideas to helping people like me or criminal or half a dozen other people affected on this site? Did you hear what Criminal said, over and over and over, for the zillionth time! SHE GOT OVER THE DAMN FEAR! HE'S STILL AFTER HER AND HER FAMILY!

Getting over the fear helps, external magic helps, it's not enough. It doesn't matter if there's no fear for them to feed off of, they'll whittle away at you until they have you in the state they want. You think you can stand it alone...without support, when they're flooding you with core image after core image, so many so you can't tell the difference between Core Image and reality.

Mick is right! We need to validate each other to make sure our sense of reality is in check. To make sure we stay sane. I'll just repeat from the last post I made, we have to reach out to each other and see what's in each other. If we don't, these bastards will have us isolated mentality, emotionally, and spiritually, and they'll have free room to program and brainwash us to believe just about anything.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR LESSONS, WHAT ABOUT YOUR KARMA?

Ideologies are being spouted...instead treating the person and making the condition go away you're treating the condition and making the person go away...just one more thing that puts the ball in their court.

If there is a war going on, I can tell you exactly how their going to turn us against each other. People are going to spout ideologies without checking first if it's a realistic fit. You're going to set people out on their own to face this evil, tell them they can do it without any support...people being attacked are going to feel themselves fade inside, then tell themselves, no it's not happening because everyone says I can do this myself. Stop helping evil by reinforcing their belief systems and boundaries.  

We're all going to lose if we don't get a little original thinking going on.

When are going to start listening and seeing what's really going on here? Clock is ticking, and alledgedly the war is under way.

Xvirus

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

Hey Tammy!

As I know, there are some things that Evil have trouble fighting. That is:
- Insight and total understanding of a situation.
- Through this understanding of the situation, understanding of WHY the attacks, and through this Learning.
- Through this understanding a new way of looking at the situation, and through this ... Forgivenes and compasion - and through this Release!

I also agree that the first step is to work to have a fuller picture rather than remain in a somewhat passive mode. This means getting out there and scoping out the perp(s) and building a picture of how they are working and what connections they have both to yourself and others in their network. Don't rely on information dropped in your lap unless very very sure of the source.
quote:
This "War" between you and this man has up until now been fought on HIS premises - HE has chosen the battles, the attacks against you.

The battlefield has been YOU, and the "price" has been YOU.

Very much agreed. By keeping the action in your space the perp is able to manipulate his network as required. By scoping out the perp you can now start to influence the network and it's impact on you. Also it is our experience that the perps do not like being watched, they rely on secrecy for their security often because they are not as powerful as they like to advertise and any vulnerabilities in the public domain distress them somewhat :)

The way to get this info differs for everyone but a starting point is to locate a connection to your self and attempt to follow it with your minds eye, sort of remote viewing like.
As you encounter simply note them and build up a picture, some will be unpleasent and if of an extreme negative nature may feel somewhat unpleasant. Try and remain impassive initially while sensing as it makes you less noticable, but there again often what is seen makes one angry and also lets them know that they are no longer hidden.
You might hear threats and other stuff, words are cheap :)
As this knowledge and ability grows you will find that as you track the network you can break and remove elements of the network being used against you. Also as the ability grows it serves as an early warning mechanism as you can detect activity before it reaches you.

As has been said here attempts will be made to remake them but this alone keeps them busy and burns their energy.
While this is going on you yourself can build you confidence and compartmentalise the issues to some extent, this helps you to live other aspects of your life.

Watch your energy whilst doing this it is easy for it to flow down any projections that you make as they make a link back to you and can be exploited. Watching your energy and countering any sense that is being drained generally will also help anyway.

Hope this is of value and remember one step at a time, avoid tiring yourself by being hasty.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

CRIMINALMIND63

I'm having a real psychic attack from an incarnate. I feel as though my story is a little complexed and long. There are a few things I must tell that has happened to me when I was in my teens. I had a couple dreams where angels with wings come to me and flew me somewhere. I don't recall where it was. After that I had many dreams where I could fly. I have also had dreams where I was chased and then had a fallening experience. The dreams where I was flying was in a lit atmosphere. The dreams where I was beening chased was always in a dark place. Mostly a warehouse setting. I had a dream that of a skeleton with a sword and he took his head of and handed it to me and was my protector. I come to learn that the sword is used in magic. Theskeleton wore a cape of a magician. It must be understood that the skeleton was in no way a symbol of death. I since then I have had prophet dreams. Along as most others I have had dreams of fear but the dreams that fortold me something happened within two days. When something negative was about to happen I would get a sensation in my body telling me. As you have stated most people don't believe in the supernatural so I thus ignored warnings. About 5 years ago a relationship I had ended and my dream predicted it and I said I wouldn't ignore my intuition again At several times in my life I have been able to read peoples minds or there energy. After that I had gotten tarot cards and start reading for myself. I went to the bookstore near my home to find more info on the cards. When I was there a man come up to me and asked me if I read. I told him no that I gettting things through my dreams. He told me that's because my mind races to much. He then went on to read me and asked if I have ever seen an aura before and I told him no. So he showed me his. Then he asked me if he could drag mine telling me that it would take the negativity out. When he dragged it I could feel him pulling my aura down. I then seen this man a few months later for a reading at the psychic fair and he asked me if I ever experienced telepathy and I told him no and asked if you could do this with anyone and he said no you would have to be receptive. Within a week he came to me I felt the warm sensation begin at my feet then rise to my head. I remeber laughing but not understanding anything being said if there was. Within a few days he came back and i felt the same sensation and told him that he violated me and in a plain and clear voice he said no he didn't and left. After that I didn't see him for about 3 years when I had another reading from him. During those 3 years I can now recall this man coming to me without the reality of knowing it was him. When I had the reading he once again dragged my aura and had me close my eyes and relax and hear balls run through my mind and see colors. I later found the colors to be colors of the chakras. I was told one possibity of the balls was to tune to my frequency. Since then I went to see one perfessional that told me there was a strong male aura around me. She want to put a protective shell around me but when she told me she said she would then have control over me. I'm already going through one situation I don't need to go through that again. I went to see a woman that knows him and she used tuning forks on me but I have yet to be freed from him. She also stated that he opened me up to him. I have read Denning and Phillips Psychic self-defense but not much has helped. I just got your book to days ago and I'm half way through. I have yet to try some of the things in your book. I have tried garlic, white candles, incense. I get baths in salt water. I was told to use salt, vinegar, and bleach then later was told that they use that in rape. I send out info over the internet and was told that I was raped by a psychic also this amn wants my life. This man put his hand up by my heart chakra. I had a few peeople tell me that he has a cord running to me and that I have a big whole in my aura in front my heart area. Here are some of the things that has been happening.
There is threat of my death and telling me that he is going to make me kill my family, which in no way will happen unless he totally takes over my body. I have experienced pain in many places of my body. I felt tingling, pricks. I feel the release of energy from my hands and feet. I have heard frequencies and had massive burning sensations in my brain. This man has made me feel really depressed and then told me I want to kill myself. He also send me the urge to choke an old lady I was taking care of.
Before I go on something you should know about me. I'm 39 and a female. I have almost a degree in psychology and criminal justice that's where my name comes from. I have two years of pre-nursing done. I have knowledge on how the brain and body works. I spent a total of over a month in a psych ward for this. I am no where psychotic. I have questioned this many times in the beginning and pulled out my psych books and do not fit the medical definition of schizo or paranoid. I do not have a multi personality although I can go from very nice to the opposite. Like you have stated unfortunately not to may people believe in the spiritual world and don't understand this things. Through my experience I have learned many things which you do not mention in your book. Somethings you have come across which do not elaborate on because that is what has happened to me. I have experienced the change of visual images with this person. I also had a mass on my right shoulder appear within a year after I first met this man. I try to use visualization but this person takes it from me or alters the image or replaces it. He has come to me before and has paralysed me and I experienced a slight pain in my chest. This man has also told me he practices black magic. A few weeks ago my 6 year old son had a dream about his father and him getting their hands cut off. I know this is part of the attack to due to a conversation with the person whether my son's father's hand or leg would be cut off. My 18 year old daughter had a dream last night of my other daughters 3 month old baby being dropped on her head and heard the sound affects. She woke me up crying. She understands the problem I'm having and has seen the experience of telepathy between two people. I went through the prcess of feeling like a rat cornered and fighting back. Death I no longer fear. I know what it is like to have many bad memories taken from you and tossed in front of your face. This man pulls thoughts from your head. I have seen he put words into other peoples mouths. The look on one persons face told me that the word he was going to say wasn't the word that come out. he also shock his head. I know some about pranic energy and the bouncing of energy. He has put words into my mouth and brings up some thoughts before I say them in my mind. This beleives me to think that there is another process that happens before one actually thinks the mental thought. Whether this has to do with the subconscious or I'm not sure. The contact has been going on for almost 5 years now. The actual negative has been for about one and a half years. I have constant communication with this person. During sleep we still have a conversation. I have woke up many times hearing him. The other night he had me reading from a piece of paper. He has also learned that I have close to a photograhic mememory for short writings on paper. I feel a constant pressure on my both sides of my head above my ears. I can feel energy pumping into my heat chakra. I have been kept up all night long. I have also felt the strong sexual experience you have stated in your book. It is a wonder I have not lost my sanity do to all this. The more I learn about the spiritual world the more this person has twisted it around to make me doubt the things that I have learned. I don't believe that I have left my body since the attack and I fear to. Anything on the astral plane would be out of the question because I don't know if this person is waiting for me to. He sends me many images of him being here in my home. He comes from behind me and chokes me. He has beating me in many images. I have a tendancy to believe these are just core images you speak of.
Since this has happened I have been dwelling into the metaphysics and have learned many things. I'm not an easy person to fool. I have see this person do reading and I can see what this person does along with other things people have told me. I soon plan on trying the countermeasures in your book. But I'm not sure what to do for my children. Not all live with me and the father won't believe the real problem. This man told me he cords and I believe they have been corded to do to the dreams. I can clear my home and my daughter's. My son tripped over my grandson about a month ago and he fell and got stitches in his head and this man is glad to claim he is responsible for it.
I know who this man is. I know his voice although he tries to use other voices claiming he is someone else. I have recently met someone through my daughter that has experienced a simple situation with the man. Having the images and feelings sent to her. I talked briefly on the phone with her about it. I also seen a young woman that sees this man for readings. From what appears to me she is fragile and I believe he has been attacking her also.
For some of the same reasons you have not printed in your book, I don't want to state some of my knowledge, conditions and experiences here. Any extra help you can give me other then what you have stated in your book I would gladly appreciate. I'm determined to be free and also to make sure my family is safe. My families safety is of most importance because I have caused this. Please excuse any missed spelled words or out of place due to the things I am experiencing and the energy that is surrounding my head it is easier for me to make mistakes. I have gone to the slow stage but after some time I'm back to my regular pace but at times the mistakes appear.
I thank you very much!    Tammy