Robert - When I meditate my 4 yr old gets Negs!

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I ain't RB but it might be a good idea to get all your childreen sleeping over running water. This would be generally a very very healthy healthy thing to do anyway, stop the negs getting at them while they are young and easily influenced. It would also allow you to meditate with the peace of mind that you baby is fully protected. Drawing some/all of the sacred symbols on your her body before meditating would be another cure.
If only my parents had had a copy of ppsd....
Hope this helps!

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Winged_Wolf

Put up a hefty house shield, and put a personal shield around your child as well.  That will keep any entites from causing problems.
I'd recommend that for any parent whose child is sensitive...childhood traumas can cause blocking of psi abilities.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Nita

Hello Sunshine
  I would also suggest meditating in a class where there is a teacher who can be sure you are doing it properly. I would then suggest that you only do your meditation away from your home. Parks and other places can be quite enjoyable to meditate in and enjoy the natural energy.
  I also think shileds are a good idea. The way to set up a simple shield is to put herbs such as rosemary, thyme, cinnamon, cloves or garlic in any combination or just one of the herbs, in the corners of the rooms. Connect the herbs with a force field of energy that nothing can get through to harm anything or anyone inside of the shield. You cover the walls, ceilings, floors, windows, and doorways with this energy. You link it to the herbs and do it daily for awhile until it maintains itself. There is a way to hook it up to other energies to keep it going but it is more complex.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Sunshine

Dear Robert,

I have to admit that a lot of the material you have written about in the knew book certainly resonated with my own experience - my only thoughts are that those that tend to use "spirituality" as a crutch for life problems would probably be inclined to use "negs" as a crutch for all of lifes problems.......anyway onto the main question:

Where you wrote that you found it somewhat coincidental at first that your child would cry out at night at the same time you were meditating or experiencing altered states is also my experience.

In the last 6 months my family have been through more or less what you have described in your book.......from pre-sleep disturbances to night terrors, overshadowing and also this effected my wife energetically to some degree - quite by chance we sent my daughter to her grandparents for three weeks because she was getting unmanageable and also because my wife desperately needed a break - 3 weeks without child was emotionally torturing but as you wrote in your book, the significant change in lifestyle by being with Grandma and Grandpa meant that about a week ago we got a completely different child back - albeit this happened through our own discovery - great to see that this is what you also recommended in your book.

Phew....this is getting long winded...so to sum up......(I mean it now).......I stopped meditating about 12 months ago primarily due to the "dweller on the threshold" and feeling of utter terror - I also noted myself that when I meditated (1 hour every evening) that invariably my baby would pick up on this although her room is some 40 m away from where I was meditating - she would then cry out, have nightmares or night terrors.......at the back of my mind, in just the same way as you..........I put 1 and 1 together but at the same time was not prepared to accept this, until that is, I came across the same experience in your book.

I have felt ready for the last 3 months and have been working towards meditation again but would also like to minimise risk that  my baby starts to get affected again by my altered states - so what would be your suggestion?

Kind regards,

Sunshine