News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Why Not Just Shield???

Previous topic - Next topic

goingslow

thanks for answering that Nita...i appreciate the information

goingslow

bumping this up cus I want to read it but dont want to search each time.

Plus im at 666 posts and should get past that I guess [;)]

Winged_Wolf

Ok, I've been gone for while....maybe it's my mood, or just a new perspective, but I really have to ask....

Why are so many people having so many problems with entities ('negs') and such?  A couple of months of daily work...and nothing arduous mind you....should be enough for the vast majority of people to learn to make shields effective enough to keep out all but the most skilled of entities.  And those are few and far between.  There's a lot of spirit fauna out there, but the bulk of it is the equivalent of squirrels and mosquitos, not pit bulls and alligators.

I mean, come on...running water?  Garlic?  Get a grip!  You fight energy with ENERGY.  YOU are a spirit entity, as much as they are, and you can use the same abilities.  You're also bigger and stronger than the vast majority of them, if you only take the time to learn how to use it.  Sure, a mouse can bite a cat on the nose if the cat doesn't know how to hunt, but the cat SHOULD be able to take out that mouse easily.  What I'm seeing here is the cat's trying to get the mouse off it's nose by tapping it with a piece of cheese, or putting pepper under its nose to make it sneeze.  

Use your claws and teeth!  It's simple, direct, and NOT that difficult.  Do some basic training--NEW here, even, will give you the energy control necessary to shield well and hit back, if you only apply it.

I just don't understand!!

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."