News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Robert's NEW book...

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

The book's cover picture online is just a pic. The book has not been released yet.  But it'll be out soon.

Practical Psychic Self-Defense is proceeding right on schedule. It will be in print and back in Hampton Roads' warehouse (VA, USA), late June or early July.  It will take a few weeks to filter through to the bookstores in the USA, and a couple of months to get around the world, re books are shipped surface mail.  Amazon.com is already taking advanced orders.  

The quickest way to get a copy will be to watch Hampton Roads' website, at www.hrpub.com as it will be available via online mail order the day it arrives back from the printers.  Amazon.com will have them about a week later.

I'll have a box of them FedEx'ed to me as soon as they hit the warehouse floor.  Can't wait to see it!

I still don't really like the cover, but everyone else seems to.  However, I am well pleased with the content.  

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

PeacefulWarrior

Thanks for the info!  I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that we are excited to read your next book.  Thanks again (that's what I love about Robert--where else can you find an author who responds personally to his "fans"?? Robert isn't the kind of guy who hires a PR guy to dish out the info...I hope that never changes!http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>)

-DT

ps-I think the cover is kind of....ummm, weird- but who cares?  If everyone else likes it then "it's all good" (American expression for those of you unfamiliar), and besides it's not about the cover, but what's inside that counts.

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Xehupatl

oh oh !!!
hey I hope Robert still gets my message!
when will your other books be out? I'd be very interested in reading yout more comprehensive guide on N.E.W. and about the master circuit and so on!
any dates? :)

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

Xehupatl

BUMP!

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

PeacefulWarrior

It appears RB's new book, "Psychic Self-Defense" is out...or is it?  I just glanced at the picture of the cover on the website...so is it out?  If it is, has anyone read any/all of it?  If not, when is it slated to hit the shelves?

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------