News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"RODS"

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehupatl

Xould you please xplain where in the movie Braveheart we can see rods? Or is there any interet site that will show some stills?

Thanks

Stefan

---------------------------------------------------

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

koshka

It had been on my mind to post something about rods before going out of town a few weeks ago.  I see I must have actually done so at the last moment, among many other things.  SORRY FOR NOT CHECKING BACK PROMPTLY.  This is an interesting topic, "rods."  Here's a link with more information and clips: www.roswellrods.com .  I would be interested in locating the scene in "Braveheart" where the rod makes a brief appearance.  I shall see if Jose Escamilla will respond with some more specifics, if he hasn't done so by now somewhere on his links.

I had heard about the possible apparition of a 10 year old boy in the movie "Three Men and a Baby."  He appears by a window in a scene in the apartment with Ted Dansen and Celeste Holm (playing Dansen's mother).  It had been discounted formerly as the child of a stage technician, but the former owners of the apartment identified the boy as their son.  Their child had fallen from that window.

General-Army

omfg no. Im paranoid whenever i see something paranormal, but this has been happening alot. When im about to fall asleep at night or any other dark place, i sometimes see a wierd White streak of light that looks like those white rods, wtf are the rods?

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

koshka

General-Army

We are not to be afraid of "high strangeness," which I prefer as a term other  than "paranormal."  Rods ARE normal -- just not usually seen because of their velocity.  They seem playful following those cave divers.  Native Americans knew of them and recorded them in petroglyphs, apparently.

I am reading a book called FINDING GOD IN THE LORD OF THE RINGS.  It has a lot to say about fear.  I hadn't realized how many times and ways the BIBLE, for example, says "FEAR NOT."  It's interesting to go to Bible Gateway and punch in "fear."  Fear is a prybar for negs.  Caution is one thing -- great attention and preparedness -- but abject terror is a trick of light and sound.

koshka

Aloha --

RB described an incubus creature in PPSD as resembling a fantastic biological cell.  Evidence is being generated concerning certain speedy, subtle, biological (?) critters dubbed "rods" by observers.  A rod or two are supposed to be visible in the film "Braveheart" and in an episode of "Cosmos," for example.  Do they figure in evolution?  What do they eat?  Their existence suggests that the breadth of lifeforms may extend in a richer continuum into the subtler realms.  Are they "negs?"  They are pursued by birds, and household cats may be reacting to them sometimes.  Gosh, what is the the real ecology?