News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Scared of spirits

Previous topic - Next topic

mrrandom2010

I haven't AP'd yet but my friend who is an extremely spiritual being wanted to show me some recordings that he made after visiting a cemetery that contained EMI. It freaked me out and him and my best friend wanted to go to this other cemetery and I bitched out.

All yesterday I experienced intense sensations of someone watching me. Also I experienced even more intense vibrations as night fell.

I KNOW I'M A BAD WRITER. Don't critique my grammar :P

Thoughts?

CFTraveler

Then you shouldn't go to the mall, or to any sporting events, or to hotels, or anywhere there are people.
This is because spirits are attached to people for the most part, not places (except certain places, gateways or vortexes.)  Most mediums I've read about report that cemeteries are the least places you will find spirits, because all there are there are empty shells, while spirits are usually seen around their surviving loved ones.
So,.... :wink:

Szaxx

Hi,
The ground itself in a cemetry is usually consecrated. As this prevents evil spirits from entering you are probably over-scareing yourselves. People are far more a risk to you than an empty forest at 3:00 in the morning. You will go where people are but the forest at that time, alone, probably not.
CF's comments are worth listening to.
Its the placibo effect at work here. Stop worrying you dont need to.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Yeah, I'll just repeat what CFTraveler said.

We all are just "spirits"... so in effect what you're saying is that you're afraid of what we truly are.  Realize how silly that idea/thought is and you'll be fine.  :)

mrrandom2010

Thanks guys!

Also, I know this probably has nothing to do with it...but 11/11/11 is coming up and I keep getting shivers. I don't think it's a placebo though. Ever since I started researching AP, i've had them....

Coincidence or maybe something else?

Have you guys experienced any unusual shivers lately?

Ident

As intent moulds reality, so, too, can expectation. If you expect spooky stuff to happen and you're filling yourself with a negativity then comes the opportunity for less desirable beings to approach you. I'd not be seeking things which place fear into me without first knowing something about keeping myself filled with positive energies and placing protection. You probably chose wisely.

I tend to think that if you feel spirits around you then you are probably genuinely sensing them. If that's so, then what I typed above also begins to apply. As you open up, you become more noticeable. Chances are, though, assuming you're a basically "good" person, that the only ones around you are your loved ones. You could ask on a daily basis for God, Great Spirit, Higher Beings of Love and Light, whatever your personal preference, to grant their blessing on you and keep you safe from all who would do you harm. Ask your guardians similarly. It doesn't matter just who they are, you can still ask them. Don't forget to say "please" and "thank you", since they tend to like that.

ryan1337

WASSUP GUYZ

No but really, I'm Mrrandom's friend in real life. We went to the cemetery last night. We took a phone and set it to voice recording for the duration of us being there. We went to a few headstones and asked questions and what not. We didn't hear too much while we were there, but when we went back to listen, there was a consistent response of interference in response to the questions. If there was a way to post the recording, i'd totally be willing to. I'll go into greater detail about the recordings if anyone's curious.

Good day :)

Ident

Try the same test on the phone right now, there in your room. You might find that you get same interference between your questions. I suspect it's just the phone trying to be sensitive but could be wrong.

ryan1337

I thought the same thing, but they are extremely consistent with the questions. Also notable, the wind had no effect on this either. There are sections fo the recording where the wind peaks but there's no interference whatsoever. We also got a voice. Our friend has taken other EVP's where he got words in whispers that were extremely vivid. These things are definitely real and it's slightly unexpected that people on the astral forum would be somewhat skeptical. I mean, I understand being scientific but please take my word I've tried to logically/scientifically refute this.

Ident

Cool. Thanks for the feedback.

I think skepticism is a healthy trait, although my brother often berates me for it and calls it negativity. Too often, though, I see him leap to a conclusion which is inspired more by wish than evidence. :)

majour ka

Theres nothing in the spirit world that can hurt you so forget about it...and yes people will come back at me with all the talk about attachments n blah blah blah...its all in the mind.

Enjoy your spiritual unfoldment...reject anything that creates fear or is "spooky" it has nothing to do with the power that is you.

ArmyOfOne1911

I really enjoy talking to spirits via EVP. One time I asked, did you have a good day?? and I got a very easy to hear "good........ day......." I think it drains alot of energy out of them to speak through EVP so I think for the most part they seem to keep things short if they want to speak to you. I also did this experiment and asked if any entities could tell me what shape I was drawing on a piece of paper. Sure enough After I drew a triangle I got a very quiet... "tri-an-gle" It's interesting stuff to say the least. I get all of my EVPS at my house. Spirits are literally everywhere. Just remember... A spirit is you, me, and everybody else. The ones I talk to via EVP just don't have bodies! We are all spirits. I hope that makes sense. :D

mrrandom2010

Quote from: ArmyOfOne1911 on November 18, 2011, 01:36:06
I really enjoy talking to spirits via EVP. One time I asked, did you have a good day?? and I got a very easy to hear "good........ day......." I think it drains alot of energy out of them to speak through EVP so I think for the most part they seem to keep things short if they want to speak to you. I also did this experiment and asked if any entities could tell me what shape I was drawing on a piece of paper. Sure enough After I drew a triangle I got a very quiet... "tri-an-gle" It's interesting stuff to say the least. I get all of my EVPS at my house. Spirits are literally everywhere. Just remember... A spirit is you, me, and everybody else. The ones I talk to via EVP just don't have bodies! We are all spirits. I hope that makes sense. :D

I like this response.

Quote from: majour ka on November 17, 2011, 22:10:22

Even this is an amazing response that has helped me break my fear. My friend still thinks that spirits can harm you. I've even had friends report spirits leaving physical evidence on their skin.

Idk what to believe but this post helped me break some of my fear. :P

Theres nothing in the spirit world that can hurt you so forget about it...and yes people will come back at me with all the talk about attachments n blah blah blah...its all in the mind.

Enjoy your spiritual unfoldment...reject anything that creates fear or is "spooky" it has nothing to do with the power that is you.

majour ka

Im glad it helped in some way, I have been psychic all my life and have seen spirit people from when I was a small child. I work as a Spiritualist Mediums giving demonstrations in public and private readings.

I don't believe for a second anything or anyone in the spirit world would or could harm us in anyway.

The things that make people, violent, or dangerous or even just grumpy in this life when you look at it is their human aspect not their spirit.
When we move to the spirit world, there is an adjustment and the things that made us difficult in this life fall away...at that point there's a reflection of how we have acted and dealt with our human limitations and a greater understanding from the higher point of view we enjoy in the spirit world.

I worried as well for a while when my clairvoyance was was developing in a big way for me....and drove my self mad worrying about it, so I understand where you are coming from.
Relax and enjoy.

melanie

Don't hang around graveyards for your own interests of hobby. Respect the dead and their families :(.