News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

closing down the psychic centres

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

All I know from experience is that choosing not to shut down the chakras after raising energy does not seem to cause harm. Instead, after raising energy, I have been using the methods from chi kung of circling the energy into the tan tien. NEW suggests placing energy into the subnavel storage center but suggests more the circulating of energy through the full body circuit, which would do the same thing. If you allow excess energy to stick in the heart, brain, or other internal organs it can cause unpleasant side effects. Closing down the chakras must be a variation on the theme of drawing away excess energy from the places most likely to suffer from it.

kakkarot

i have never been under "psychic" attack (that i absolutely know of) from people, so my answer here is just theory, but it might be like emulating what is referred to in D&D as a "non-psionic buffer": where those without psioic ability are spared from the worst of psionic attacks because their "psychic" centers aren't open and therefore disrupting them does less damage than to one who has an intimate connection with their open "psychic" centers.

i have been attacked a lot by spiritual beings that were right "beside" me (ie within a few feet) lots of times, and i know the best way to fight them is to fight back, spiritually of course (it would look rather silly for a person to be attacking thin air in the middle of a street, no?  :D  ).

~kakkarotto

Secret of Secrets

Mathias Jonsson

Hello!

In several psychic self-defense books those ones being under psychic attack are advised to "close down the psychic centres", e.g. not perform rituals such as THE MIDDLE PILLAR/ROUSING OF THE CITADELS.
I wonder what the exact reason for this is??

I can understand that as MPR opens up astrally, and as such it can help the attacker to make the attack more intense as your metaspace becomes open, but to get to the roots of what is attacking you, you really need your astral vision. Just doing rituals such as TOWER OF LIGHT (even though it´s helps a lot) feels like just putting  a bandaid on a deepcut wound.

Anyone who can clarify this please?