News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seductive Entity.

Previous topic - Next topic

cakez

First of all, Hi. I'm new to this forum. It's cakez. :-D

But to go on, I'd like to know what you guys make of this and just to share in general. Recently, I subconsciously astral projected. which now at this point, I am now thinking this entity lured me out considering it was so easy to AP...

I typically sleep on the floor when my bed gets hot or I'm having back pain. So I did exactly this, not realizing until later analysis that I was APing. There was already sheets and pillows laid out there for some reason, but I didn't pay any heed to it at that moment. I curled up on the floor and just noticed I had left the door of my room open.

I typically keep it closed for the reason that I feel anything or anyone can get inside if it isn't closed. But, being the lazy person I am, I didn't. I figured it would be okay. How wrong I was. I saw a shadow pass by so quickly that I didn't even put two and two together. I thought it was just a trick of light. Soon, I felt another presence in the room with me.

Something was fondling me "down south" and when I looked, there was this ghostly, wispy hand there uhm you know. stroking me. I freaked out naturally, but suddenly something within me told me to Relax. The best way to describe it is kind of like when you're being hypnotized. I foolishly did end up relaxing, but it was involuntarily. When I tried to fight the intense mixture of being turned on by the stroking and the commandment to relax, I guess I was hit by a kiss..? Physically, it felt like a strong wind that had hit me. When it made contact with my face, it felt like a gruff, hungry kind of kiss. I felt lips and wetness on the side of my face. Though mentally, it felt like a wind of power and seduction. It was a strange, strange feeling, but it relaxed me the most. I kinda laid back down and got jarred back in my body. I didn't let it have it's way with me. I was able to force myself awake. But I think if I hadn't realized this was a physic attack, I probably would've lost my v-card. or I suppose "mental" v-card.

Anyway, that's about it. I told my friend who is a fellow astral projector about this and she suggested I "charge" my cross with "holy-ness." (unsure about how to go about this..) Even as I sit here and type this, I feel as if this entity is spooning me. Yes. Spooning.. x( er..Anyway suggestions as to how I can get rid of him?

mon9999

Hello there! I suggest you do LBRP before attempting to project, It cleanses the area and your aura.. just google it or on youtube.. I could feel the shift of energy in my room and my chakras whenever I do this

NoY

Welcome to the Pulse  8-)

:NoY:

Chaos Mage

Incubus, succubus, anyone?  I just know I've had hellish experiences with seductive entities, somehow, it ties into the waking world.  I can't really help you, except to say, that one time before my battle against the cops, I was sleeping on the floor, and a future self of my own came and warned me about my transformation, he said something like 'this is what will happen if you transform, and, I'm not sure if I can help you after that'.  And then I seen about two or three years of my life condensed, and still have deja vu.

I don't know what the entity is, or if you are a boy or girl or however all that works.  Just to say that it could be a future self, or a future self's boyfriend thing, or an incubus.  Maybe you should keep the door shut, I know, I lock my door and everything, and people still get in and steal things and mess with me.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Mr.Flip

ha u sure it wasnt ur friend  :-D sometimes all of our thoughts are misleading
(!)Spark it up

Chaos Mage

I don't know what this person is experiencing.
Sometimes our dreams indicate things that happened while we were asleep.
For instance, you 'dream' that someone is standing there and telling you 'stay asleep! Don't get up and there will be no trouble." and then you wake up, and over half of your 'cigarettes' are gone missing.  Things like that, you know?

Sometimes I'm sure we all want a direct video recording of what's going on, unfortunately, only some people have something like that, usually in a negative sense to themselves.

I need more info on this thing, just as a head's up, maybe keep the door closed, or sleep lightly for about a month to see what you hear and see when you are nearly unconscious.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.

cakez

To clear things up, I am definitely a chick. :)

And now as I have further analyzed the situation, I'm recognizing this as a demon now. One that is no stranger to me actually...This demon I've nicknamed "Ral" started to follow me around about a year ago during the summer of 2011, intent on having intercourse with me, then mysteriously vanished...Until about September of last month, considerably stronger than before.

I was staying at a lake view home with my friend (the friend who is connected with ghosts) and night came. The first night, I seemed to be the only one that could really intensely sense that he was there in the room with us. My friend was unworried; the whole day the demon had been neutral, only flirting with me here and there. Must sound terrible, but we are accustomed to having bad company. Anyway, she turned off the light for the night, leaving the two of us in pitch black and fell asleep while I laid in fear.

The next night was even worse. We began to hear footsteps in the room and someone rubbing the sheets..By rubbing the sheets, I mean smoothing them out. We also got the feeling of being intensely watched. And I am used to this with my spirit guide, but this kind of being watched was so intense that I felt as if I was being interrogated. Also, I remember floating a bit, and then dropping abruptly onto my bed. My friend, who can from time to time see things, said he'd simply lifted me and set me in his lap...After this happened, my shadow began to morph to fit his shadow. According to her, I grew horns...er..The last thing I want to highlight was that when we settled down to sleep that night, I felt the same spooning position and fondling, just 10x more intense; as if he was actually another human being laying next to me.

So, I don't know if that's enough information, ChaosMage...I can say he's a very powerful demon/incubus. He can manifest himself at will and influence my thoughts. (At times, I feel the need to give into him and just let it happen) I'll try doing a LBRP, but what are your suggestions?

Chaos Mage

Well, ok, that helps a lot to what it is, since you are directly stating that is a demon fond of sexual things.  I'm not sure how to help you really... I mean, did you create this thing in a ritual?  Or is it patched together from other stories about demons?  Let me tell you about the demon that I face on a day by day basis... though I'm not entirely sure that it IS a demon, due to the advances in psychotronic technology.

I was a teen boy, living in his own phantasy world.  Osiris was helping me, giving me powerful visions, oracles, of the not far off past.  Anyway, a religion that was about The Taint and the Forbidden Power was taught to me, in that there are servants of a god known as the Tyrant God.  I pushed off Fear and Lust, and said that 'i'll deal with them later, take me to the third boss'.  So I fought Tyrant Vain for a year and a half, with Malice and Greed coming up on occassion.

The thing that I hear, every day, even in my sleep, I hear it's voice, it's always there, trying to completely destroy my awareness and focus only it's own perverse existence, this thing I believe to be the Tyrant Malice.  Yet!!  There are complications interwoven with many assorted spells and a little pair of horns attached to his physical body from mine.  If HE were really a satyr, he would be covered in hair and have a full set of horns well over thirty inches by age thirty.  Do you know who I am talking about here???  Perhaps not, well anyway...

In the eventuality of higher wisdom, it does seem that I created the entire thing from my fear, lust, and imagination applied to those things.  Now, how to decreate these entities and their technology...???  Seems like only a good whupping banishing would solve it.  It won't go away, and I hear it everyday, even coming out of the thin air next to me.  That, imo, sounds more like some type of acoustic activation technology...  yet the Tyrant was a galaxy made of technology, so I don't know if I've locked myself into this or not.

As for you, did you create it?  I mean, were you sitting there, and shaped it's image in your imagination, then infused it with as much energy as you could muster, and then worse yet, set it free?  Well, sometimes, setting these demonic influences free is all for the better, transcending either it from you or you from it.  I'm also wondering if you have certain dirty sexual practices, I don't mean to pry or be offensive, but often, incubus type things will be likely to attack if you have 'sex laying on your table' so to speak.  It's like saying to a incubus, 'hey come over, I want you BAD" and he's like, 'lol, omg, really?  I'll stay for dinner, and we'll have LUNCH"... or something like that.

So when you are alone, and you aren't thinking of this thing, is that when it starts to manifest?  Cuz I know, I can be totally alone, and yet, I've not been entirely alone for over ten years, constantly harassed by a 'mind control expert'.  In your case, I'm not really sure how to deal with something that wants sex 24/7.  It depends how it was created, whether it already was an incubus or whether you elevated it to that height.  Also, it's more like a satyr, or is it more like a gorgon?  I can just imagine the fear of facing this thing... whoa man.  In my mind, I see it as having dark grey/bluish skin, with yellow horns and either red or yellow veins.  And it has the appearance of a satyr...  is that right?  (satyr have horns and tails and hooves, with... massive... yep)

I'm really worried about this thing.  The only thing in my experience that I can relate to dealing with these demonic invaders is that you talk to it, invent jokes, listen to it, listen and laugh at it's jokes.  The more angry and hostile you become to it, the likewise it will be with you.  Sometimes they are there to help, even if it doesn't seem like it, and often, it seems like help is the last thing that there are there to do.  Try to be gentle with it... have a sense of humor, try and make it laugh.  If you get it laughing, well, it might really love you, and be more willing to be obedient to your desire.

cakez

Well..I don't believe I created him. There was this man named Ronald. He was a spirit who always seemed a bit down. I think all of his negative feelings consumed him and made him into this demon. That is what I believe. But if in some case, I did end up creating him, the cause for his existence is probably my sexual curiosity. I'm not eager to have sex one day, but I'm definitely curious about it.

Anyway, I'm not really sure how he stumbled upon me (going back to my own personal theory about Ronald) that day but I was in my room on the phone with a friend when I suddenly was overcome by the smell of cigarettes and smoke. It hit me in the face like an overpowering scent of perfume. No one in my immediate family smokes or drinks alcohol so I was kind of caught off guard by the smell. For some reason, I have a knack for "smelling" ghosts.

When I am alone, I think that's when I feel him the most. My guides have kinda deserted me in fear. My main guide was once assaulted by him so he has a deep fear of staying around in my house when he is near.

The appearance you describe is probably his true demon form. He comes to looking similar to a man I was actually quite fond of named Rudy. He has dark hair, and these odd, piercing blue eyes. He is tall I know. And his complexion I am unsure of, though grey/blueish seems to fit him. He wears jeans and boots and...that's about it. Perhaps I've shaped him this way in order to censor the gruesomeness of his real form but this is how he looks to meh.

Well, in my case, I have been kind to him, knowing he could do damage if he wanted..I slipped up once and shot him the bird in the spot in which he was laying on my bed with me. Things did not go well for me that night..The only thing I can say is that my body had a "mind of it's own."

His eyes I have to go on and say are one of the most chilling things I've ever experienced. They morph and become..analytical. the best way to describe is like looking at an ever changing maze. With these eyes, he analyzes anything and everything about you. For my friend, it's her fears. He says it's in the event she tries to get help, he can torture her with these. For me, I guess it's somewhat obvious. He found out all my "sexual kinks" in the event he does one day actually succeed in can carrying 'it' out..He often says things like: "Why would you want to have sex with anyone else? I mean, I know what you like." I can go on, but I don't want to bombard you with details.

Things are even worse because he's in cahoots with this strong, demon named... Belial I think? or for safety reasons, let's call him Belly.

In YOUR case, I immediately was hit by the name of this entity. I won't say his demon name considering just the visual of him scares the crap out of me, but I'll call him Dino. That's the FIRST bit of his complicated name. I can't see details, but I see kind a silhouette of a demon. He is shorter, yet he's very built up. I would be worried about the well being of those around you as in physical well being.

..Though, my vision when transcribing over the net can get clouded. Probably not best to trust me in my transcribing over the net thing. xD

Chaos Mage

I threaten this thing all night long some nights, threatening to 'eradicate all humans' and 'eliminate the world'... all of it seeming to be empty talk born out of a frustration of thoughts and intent.  Dino hey?  There's something about that which strikes me as being accurate...  there's more to it of course.

Well, I'm not sure how to help with these disincarnate entities.  Today I was just trying to breathe, and it seems to have blocked a lot of the garbage.  Perhaps the only way to beat them is to become a spirit yourself, and face off against it like some kinda samurai showdown.  SOB!!  Why!!  I gtg.