News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

seeing bright light

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Sometimes infrequently as I'm about to drift into sleep I get a huge bright flash in my vision as if it is behind my eyelids, and a cracking noise in my room about a meter away from me. But it only happens when I'm about to go to sleep and its never happened near another person. So maybe it's just my brain[:)]. I have never heard of or experienced any psychic attack involving a bright flash. Except that sometimes entities apparently can make a click that can be heard in the physical plane as they shift into a space near you.

Other than the strange experience that is your vision going flashy, do you experience any pain, discomfort or do you feel violated or uncomfortable when it happens? Also think back to when it has happened and consider where and when it occurred and how tired you were. Did the person comment on also seeing a flash? Or where they perhaps commenting on your external physical response to the shock you got when you saw the flash? If that is a possibility id consult a doctor, its always good to rule out everything mundane first.  

best regards

David

ravenmoonmyst

HI
 Thanks for the reply, no no discomfort or anything unusual and yes the person with me also saw it and said something about it before i could it the last time it occured we were talking about how the physical realm has been seeming almost distorted in a sense (i have had my eyes checked they are fine)
after it happens its just kind of like i get silent (who would not)
another odd thing happened with this same person we were going to my house at night and stopped at the r.r. tracks because we both saw the train light approaching well we talked abit waiting for it and then it was gone.
i have seen odd things all my life and do admit to feeling a tad unnormal at times but actually have gotton use to seeing spirits so to speak but this flash i cannot figure out.
i have regular check ups and as i have said her reaction was to the light flash not to me. hopefully someone here knows something about this i know i will never fully comprehend many things but somehow i feel this is important.

Nita

Hello Ravenmoonmyst
  I would say that you are developing clairvoyance and maybe some other psychic talents. I would suggest a book for training these talents it is called Intiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

ravenmoonmyst

Hello again
 Thankyou I will most certainly check that book out. I have never been told that but i suspect it makes some sense I have had some kind but its like i know something neg or good will happen i just usually do not know what:) is empathy clairvoyance? well enough of my questions thankyou kindly for your response

ravenmoonmyst

i have a question this has happened on 4 seperate occasions where my vision is overtaken by a swift blast of extremly bright light almost likened to someone taking a picture with bright flash. on 2 of these occasions i have been with someone who turned and asked me "what the hell was that?" I am wondering if anyone has nay idea what this might be i have been told it is psychic attacks i know it is not some type of eyphysical disorder as it was witnessed by another person at the same time i saw it any iformation would be apprecaited greatly