News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Self-Defense

Previous topic - Next topic

Child of the Forest

CriminalMind,
I just read the last post you sent to me. Whatever it is thats attacking me does the same things to me, blames me for things, and even tells me that I did things for reasons different than the true ones I really did them for. In a little while, I am going to get Robert's book, and hopefully the attacker will leave. I am hoping for you also that you finally rid yourself of your attacker so that you can complete your quest on this planet without the attacker constatly bothering you.
~Child of the Forest

CRIMINALMIND63

When not able to seal a room you can seal your aura. This last for about 4 hrs.
Stand upright and cross yourself by touching your forehead, breast,, right shoulder, left shoulder, saying, By the power of the Christ of God within me, whom I serve with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my strength (extend your hands forward as far as you can reach at the level of the solar plexus, finger-tips touching, then sweep them round to back to the back and touch the fingers-tips together again behind you, saying) I encompass myself about the divine Circle of His protection, across which no mortal error dares to set its foot."

CRIMINALMIND63

First one must steady his own vibrations and purity of his aura. Make the Qabalistic Cross on breast and brow.

Touch the forehead say "To thee, O God, (touch the solar plexus) be the kingdom, (touch right shoulder) and the Power, (touch the left shoulder) and the Glory (clasp hands) unto the ages. Amen"

This is the equal limb cross, it refers to the 4 quarters of the globe and the 4 elements and the formula associated with it's proclaims the dominion of Hod over these.

Next imagine to clasp in your right hand a large cross-handled sword, one like in the crusaders. Hold it point upright and say "IN the Name of God I take in hand the Sword of Power for defense against evil and eggression." and imagine to be towering up to twice his nature height, a tremendous armed and mailed figure, vibrating with the force of the Power of God with which he has been charged by his formulation of the sword of Pwer.

Now you proceed yo draw the magic circle. The circle last sundown to sunset or sunset to sun down. Proceed to draw the circle upon the floor with the point of the Sord of Power , see in your imagination a line of pale gold flame following the point of the sword consisting of small flames. Keep going around clockwise. This affairms the rule of God's law in Nature because it is the way of the sun. Stop visualizing the sword, but leave the circle clasps hands in prayer and raise them above the head towards the east pray "May archangel raphael protect me from all evil approaching from the east" Turn south and repeat prayer for Michael. Turn west and repeat for Gabriel, then north for Uriel. Face east to complete the circle. Preform the Qabalistic cross again.
Incence can be used but be careful what you use. Good quality or church incense.
This is good for protecting the sleeping area. For elementals and non-human enities you can use the LBRP.

You can place a wall of glass between you and a person. I have tried this but it hasn't helped. It may help you. Also try a wall of water or surrounding the person in water.

For someone that takes your energy. Interlace your fingers and lay folded hands upon your solar plexus, keeping elbows at sides. Keep your feet touching another. You have just made a closed circuit.No magnatisn gets out.

For domination look at persons eye chakra.

I still have 2 more chapters to go through. I will post again.

Lysear

Just as a point of interest, there is another ritual thats recomended to protect yourself and it works by containing your aura (or so I'm told!) Its called the rose cross ritual. I'm not precisely sure how it goes but its worth looking up.

CRIMINALMIND63

I have Dion Fortunes Psychic Self-Defense. I went through and picked out the main points. I didn't understand a lot of the book the first time I read it. Going through it again it is clearer. You will find a lot of what is in Robert's book is also in Dion's book.  This is for occult attacks whether by incarnate or disincarnates.

Good things to do
1. Get sun light it strengthens the aura and makes it more resistant.
2. Close charkas, not going more then 2 hrs. without eating helps to close charkas.
3. Head center (charkas) draw blood down by getting hot baths or putting feet in hot mustard and water
4. Solar plexus use a hot water bottle.
5. Keep bowels open.
6. Bath with 1 tsp. Vinegar, 1tsp. Bleach, 1tsp salt. I was told that this was used in cases of rape, anyone having sexual experiences may want to try this.
7. Stop all occult practices, use prayer instead of mediation.
8. Do any activity. This brings you out of your mind where the attack is occurring.

Exorcism
1. Persons aura must be healed.
2. Clear atmosphere of area.
3. Break contact with force.
First temporary clearance of atmosphere to re-form the shattered ranks, more readily organized ritual then by unaided will power.  Here it's telling you that any ritual is better to use if you don't have the will power. I don't know what the shattered ranks are.
Use running water. It has electrical qualities. It's a vehicle for purification. There should be a trace of salt in. Both are blessed with powerful invocations. Salt receives and holds etheric magnetism. Water is the Emblem of the psychic sphere and Salt is the emblem of earth. Earth and water realms contain the greatest part of occult evil.

Here is a prayer for blessing the salt and water.

(Pointing  the first and second fingers at the salt.) I exorcise thee, creature of earth, by the living God (+), by the holy God (+), by the omnipotent God (+), that thou mayest be purified of all evil influences in the Name  of Adonai, Who is Lord of Angels and of men.

(Extend hand over salt.) Creatures of earth, adore thy creator. In the Name of God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of Jesus Christ His Son, our Savior, I consecrate thee (+) to the service of God, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

(Pointing  the first and second fingers at the water.) I exorcise thee, creature of water, by the living God (+), by the holy God(+), by the omnipotent God (+), that thou mayest be purified of all evil influences in the Name of Elohim Sabaoth, Who is Lord of Angels and men.

(Extend hand over water.) Creatures of water, adore thy creator. In the Name of God the Father Almighty,
Who decreed a firmament in the midst of the waters, and of Jesus Christ His Son, our Savior, I consecrate thee (+) to the service of God, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

(Casting salt into water.) We pray Thee, O God, Lord of Heaven and Earth, and of all that in them is, both visible and invisible, that Thou mayest stretch forth the right hand of Thy power upon these creatures of the elements and hallow them in Thy holy Name. Grant that this salt may make for health of body and this water for health of soul, and that there may be banished from the place where they are used every power of adversity and every illusion and artifice of evil, for the sake of Jesus Christ our Saviour. Amen.

The water can be used for in baths , making the sign of the cross upon the forehead, or to sprinkle over the place.
When using you can use this prayer.

In the Name which is above every other name, and in the power of the Father and the son and of the Holy Ghost, I exorcise all influences and of evil; I lay upon them the spell of Christ's Holy Church, that they may be bound fast as with chains and cast into outer darkness, that they trouble not the servants of God.

For physical phenomena- noises, creakings, thuds , bell-like notes or wailing sounds, lights may also be seen. Use consecrated salt in vinegar and place in saucers for low degrees of force. For higher ones use nitric acid ( small quantity diluted.) I just used Robert's mustard and hot peppers. I'm hoping it helps.

Use an abundant of disinfectants and deodorants. Strew garlic, leave over night then burn it.

I still have more information to go through somewhere there is a prayer to close your aura and other information. When I finish I will post the rest.