News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can someone help?

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

You want me to kick its butt? Get him to come to me.

Rob

How very unhelpful Beavis......

Lemming (lol name), your problem sounds a lot of what winged wolf used to talk about when she was still around. Unfortunately her comp couldn't handle the forums and she left some time back, but you can contact her at winged_wolf@ThePsionGuild.net. I strongly suggest you do, she once had a very similar critter attached to her chest and is quite knowledgeable about this "class" of entity. It was relatively easy to remove, but quite painful for a few days I think (although hers was much deeper embedded - been around for longer - so yours should be easier). You will probably need someone to do this for you.

Hope this helps

Rob

ps If you do contact her - please send my condolences with respect to the cybershaman group!! (she'll understand...)
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Lemming

I really don't know how to describe it but i'll do my best, It all started about 6 to 7 months back. Its hard to remember but at some point somthing got inside me and i haven't been able to get it out sence. Its been afecting my mind in the weirdest ways, it doesn't want me to get stronger and when i fight it and think what it doesn't want me to and try to do energy trianing, the 'darkness' goes from being manipulative to stoping my energy.
 To describe it, its a ball of negitive energy, it's located right beneath my throat, right where your collar bone connects. It stays there and whenever i try to move energy from my chest chakra (my main chakra i use for energy purposes) it starts acking, not to hurt me just to make me loose focus, and whenever i draw energy from the earth or from my other chakra's it takes it, and when it does take it ,i don't think it uses it against me what i think it does is, 'asorbs' it, like light going into a black hole, it goes somewhere but i don't know where. Its frustrating, becuase it made me loose touch with my friend (and gardian) Temm, and not only that but i can't do anything. I know it doesn't sound like much, but everytime i 'kill' it, it comes back twice as resistant (not strong).
 I dunno thats all i can really say, i've tried to even use a 'furry' attack, my gardian taught me how, its like your body gets filled with energy and time slows down a bit, you mind works faster and you can do amazing things, i even got rid of a some negitive energy in my friend when something attacked her, thats what amazes me about this negitive energy, its not like i don't know what i'm doing. It only comes around when i'm doing energy work. i dunno any suggestions would be great (although i think i tryed everything lol) kk, please message me, i need the advice.

Thanks,
Lemming