News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

help demons are haunting me

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirador

keeth,

Contact immediately your local mental health clinic, you will find there the help you need. Nothing in this forum can be of help to you at the present moment.

Mirador

goingslow

why dont you tinkle off already mirador

You keep talking about how nothing can help yet you keep coming back.  Still upset no one has recognized your genius?

I was sure you'd have a story about something sucking on your scalp.

Keeth im sure someone can give you advice.  you might want to read old posts.. they might just be nightmares and signify something else.  I dont know.. sorry for this interruption.

beavis

I wish I had nightmares like that. It would be fun!

Nay

Hey Keeth,

I wish I could tell you something to ease your distress....but I can't.  I use to have a nightmare over and over..and it was frightning to say the least..I finally just faced it.  It was not going to put me thru the turmoil anymore...I had enough!!  The only thing I can say is...which might seem kinda dumb to you..ignore it..it cannot hurt you..I don't know how you stand on God or a higher being, but you might want to surround yourself with the Divine light, for protection..this might make you feel better.

I hope this helps!

Goingslow....I am sooooo glad you are back!! hehehe..[;)]

Nay. [;)]

kromeknight

Hello Keeth
when did these nightmares start happening ?
Was it after someone told this might happen or did you read something about it first then it happened to you.
The subconscious  is a powerful antenna transmiter thats why I usually avoid reading about neg's altogether....the topic sounds familiar have you posted about it in the recent past!

Metal Ice

Beavis baby,
You ARE a nightmare!

Metal Ice

Keeth,

Can you try sleeping in a different location?
Maybe lucid dreaming would help?

Eating too close to bedtime can cause nightmares, I read.

Randøm_

Whilst I can't offer "metaphysical" defenses, I have had a dance or ten with night-terrors in the past. The best suggestion is to realise it is a dream (easier said than done) but if you can, you become the master of the dream's scape, which can be quite fun. Secondly, psychological association. We have something that represents fear, demons in this case. Well, make an association with something that seems to empower you ... a crystal shield visualised around you, a symbol, almost anything. After you have settled with this association, (can be acquired by actively thinking of the association throughout your conscious time), start to include the demons in this association. An example would be to picture the demons, then the protection, then visualise the protection fending off the demons.

I don't know if this will aid you, but it's worked for me. Good luck.

Rob

Hey

The first thing you need to do is go the mother site www.astraldynamics.com, read up on basic psychic countermeasures, and apply the CIR (core image removal) technique with much gusto. Please report back with results and etc!!
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

beavis

"Beavis baby,
You ARE a nightmare!"

thank you. I try.

Hephaestus

Basically Nightmares are obstacles to be passed, in order to get rid of a nightmare you have to assess the dream situation whilst awake and attempt to find a way to change the outcome of the nightmare when you're in it again - it seems to me that to stop this nightmare you must change its scenario from demons sucking on your head to you ripping there tenticles from them and kicking arse. When you stop these demons attaching to you you can move on and start dreaming something different. Some nightmares can last for years if left alone. Once I dreamt I was climbing a mountain, was very dangerous and there were platforms I had to climb on to reach the top, I would always fall, I dreamt this for a long time until finally I reached the top - I never again had that dream.

vikram88

I used to have nightmares once in a while, but I haven't had it since a year.

I remember the last time I had it, I saw skulls flying over me and I was in a haunted house. To save myself I went somewhere down into the basement from round stairs and when I reached the basement the walls started closing to crush me. Now at this time, I don't know how, but I realised that I was in a dream. I could have stayed in the dream and changed it as I wished, but seeing the harsh surroundings I said to myself to wake up and surprisingly I woke up.

You can try this. All day keep saying to yourself that if you see the nigtmare again it will be a dream. And I think it will make you realise in your dream that you are dreaming.

Hope you get better soon...

beavis

I havent had a nightmare in a very long time, but I want to! Its fun to be chased by demons etc. Its too hard to scare me. If you have nightmares, enjoy it while it lasts.[:P]

General-Army

I havent had a nightmare in a while either, i think i have nightmares but when i wake up i think of it as the most fun i ever had in my life. Then again they probably arent nightmares because i am always the one doing the best fighting with a sword in my hand killing all the demons and monsters and people who start fights with me. Then if i cant kill one i some how transform and im stronger and then i win.

Heres some advice, today or now, try to make a feeling, such as concentrating on an area and feel the energy. Any feeling is energy, then send it to your forhead, try to feel energy go to your forhead. But then think of it making a shield. But visualize this. Dont put much work into this because it will come into help for the dream. Now think of the same feeling going to your hands. Then try to make a ball of energy between your hands by visualization. Now doing this now will make you think of it in your dreams. I used to try making psi balls and stuff but i quit awhile ago because i went dizzy for a whole week. Once you see these demons, you should some how remember that its fake but you will still be scared. But you feel energy alot better in dreams. So when they try to attach the tenticles, think of the energy going to your forhead creating a shield of anything you want that you think will make sure the tentacles wont come near you. Now with the energy to the hands, make it like a ball of energy your about to shoot at the demons, or a sword and the least they should do is back up. Thats what they do in my dreams, but you have to believe it. Because if you have doubts it might not work. I remember that from a dream i had when i wanted to fly. In my dreams though, i already have a sword or something and im attacking what ever wants to attack me.

keeth

Help me please, I keep having nightmares about demons attaching tenticles to my forehead. I wake up every night in a sweat and the nightmares seem so real I'm really scared. What am I going to do?