News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Shadow Animals

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravenhawk

Hi my wife and I live in the basement of a house in Guelph. We seem to have a shadow animal living with us. About 3 months ago one of our water pipes broke in the kitchen which caused a terrible flood. Well our landlord got someone to come in and fix it up and redo the kitchen took over 3 months. (But that is a tale for another time.) But when he tore up the kitchen and bathroom (beside the kitchen) that is when we started to see the shadow animal We do have two cats. and kept the litter box in the bathroom well since it was torn up we had to put it into the computer room. Well I would be at the computer and out of the corner of my eye I would see one of the cats going to the litter box when I go and look there is no cat there. I call the wife she is on the bed in the bedroom and I ask here where are the cats she says they are on the bed  with her. Well we keep seeing it at night and lately it has started to get on  the bed when we are sleeping. We will have the lights out and be in bed with both cats sleeping up by our heads. the kitten beside my wife and the older cat between the both of us. And by the foot of the bed we will feel something hop up on the bed. We look the cats are still beside our head and when we look at the end of the bed there is nothing there. But last night was different we were sleeping with both cats as usual it was around 4am and I felt a cat run over me I reached out and grabbed at it. My hands touched the body of the animal and it slipped through my hand till the tail was in my hand and then it left. I know it was not our cats because the old one was sleeping beside my head I could see it and if it was the kitten every time you touch it. It meows and makes noise. This thing made no noise. and was gone as soon as I let go of it. We don't feel fear from this shadow animal and from the size and shape of it we think it is a shadow cat. I am just wondering if anyone else has had a experience like this or not.

roman67

I have never experienced anything like this. Maybe that shadow cat is the loved one of the other cats.

Gravenhawk

We thought of that. The older cat has been fixed years ago. But the younger cat has not. I told my wife the same thing that maybe it is coming to the younger cat when it is in heat

Zagadka

I have had similar experiences! Back a few years ago, when I was crashing off methamphetamine, I was lying in bed in psychosis. I saw a black cat on my desk. I dunno why but it looked like a deity cat. It stayed there for a while and then it was gone. Then in the last year, when I was crashing off from fluoro-amphetamine, I found myself in psychosis again lying in bed... and all of a sudden I felt footprints on my bed and a cat came over next to me. I could not see it but he talked to me, I can't remember what it said, and then it left. I thought it could be my own cat, but my door was closed. That was pretty strange, I mean to feel footprints on my bed, it's a very very complex hallucination I rarely if ever experienced. Maybe it was my protective animal? I love cats! So glad though I quit using those evil drugs.