News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Shadow Animals and Moving

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravenhawk

Hi my wife and I where we live now in a basement of a house. We have come to accept that we are living with a shadow cat. We have heard it and have seen it through the corners of our eyes. We treat it like it is one of the family. We are moving at the end of the month and my wife was wondering if the shadow cat could come with us? I say that it has to stay where it is now. Like a ghost. What do you people think?

roman67

Astralzombie

Ask it to come with you so long as it is truly benign. Put the part about it being a loving cat out there first, don't just give it permission to come.

Could it possibly be attached to one of your cats? If so, you may not have a choice.

You mentioned that you are currently in he basement of a home, might the shadow cat belong to the upstairs tenants? You should ask them if they had a kitty one time.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain