News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Shadow Beings

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hmm, that's a tough one... Have you tried shielding? I'm no Buddhist monk and I am vague on the religion, but if you shield long enough, my guess is they'll get bored and go away, and there's no bad karma coming to you. However, they may also return and bug you again. I've only actually seen one evil entity while I was awake, and it quite startled me, as I bent down to pick up a screw I dropped on the floor. I don't think it manifested physically, but I saw it at least through my mind's eye, if not my physical ones, quite vividly. It had a red face and sharp, crooked yellow teeth. It had a most sinister expression on its face and I immediately started thinking of a cross of light, being Christian myself. It went away but it was quite a strange happening. I never believed in demons or anything like that until over this summer when I dated a Wiccan gal. She told me all about hexes and spells and stuff. I didn't tell anyone about the evil-looking entity because I figured no one would believe me. I was also at work when this happened. Since then I have vowed to fight them off if they ever show up again, because I do not know of a better way at the moment. Sometimes it is good to shield yourself from them, and other times, another method is more appropriate. I would seek guidance from  your elder monks, if they will listen to you. Otherwise, just do what you believe is right. They can't blame you for trying to do the right thing.

kakkarot

kelsangdrime, no this darkness which you describe is not only subject to Christian doctrines. most cultures around the world believe in evil beings. and if something exists, it is certainly outside the scope of mere religious teachings (after all, just SAYing something is or is not, doesn't mean it's true or false).

it is good to keep an open mind when it comes to certain things, however if you are training to become a buddhist monk then you should focus on that for now and let other religious teachings seep into your life at a pace that you can integrate them with your understanding and grow at a controlled pace.

dealing with the dark being might be a bit more difficult. the next time you see it try communicating to it that you are not there to start a war with it and that you'd rather it just ticked off. make sure you take an absolute stance in your defense, making no hostile moves but also countering any hostile actions it takes. make sure it knows that you don't want to start a war with it but that you also won't take any sh*t from it. and remember to keep respect for its power and abilities, even if you don't respect its morals. make sure it percieves all of these things.

that should make it go away.

~kakkarot

CRIMINALMIND63

Hi, you said you did a tarot card reading for someone and later you see a dark enity. The person that's attacking me says he is because I was looking in a tarot book this was almost 5 years ago. Does anyone know what the occult philosophy is about who can read cards? Also where do you keep your cards? Some people believe that you should keep them in a box or silk because it releases spirits. My attacker says I released the spirits from the cards that are attacking but I know that's not what is attacking. You may want to ask someone that knows about this. I don't know what's the proper procedure or what the possibilty. I also through my cards away hoping it would end the attack.

CRIMINALMIND63

Another thing don't threw your cards out because I did. I threw out everything I had on the occult hoping it would end my attack and it hadn't. Now I'm slowly trying to replace books that I had. I had books on astral projection, chakras, developing your psychic abilities and spiritual books.

Shawn McCaffrey

You talk to you attacker! Thats AMAZING! What does he look like?  What do you talk about?  It seems that if you can get him to talk to you hes not that dangerous? How exactly does he attack you?  What does he look like?  Details.  I'm interested...[:D]

kakkarot

"Another thing don't threw your cards out because I did". Good idea criminalmind. if you're going to get rid of them don't throw them out, burn them. and while you're burning them, call to God for protection and power, and for Him to get rid of all evil in them.

A friend of mine told me that she burned an old magic book once (she didn't remember what it was called). the book was opening portals to allow demons across or something. she said that while she was burning the book the flames of the fire pit were reaching out to try to burn at her. she was about 5 feet from the pit, it was a completely calm (no wind) day; not even a breeze. and as she walked around the pit, always at about 5 feet, the flame followed her, still trying to burn her. when she was done burning the book the flames went to normal. i can't verify what she said, but i have witnessed some things about her that make at least some of what she says reliable. the rest of what she says, i still can't comment on.

~kakkarot

CRIMINALMIND63

Shawn,
I experience telepathy with my attacker. I know him from meeting him in a bookstore. Not know what could happen and being i guess you could say tricked I let him drag my aura. He said it was to take the negativity out of it. He came right out and asked me if I every experienced telepathy. I have come across other people that have telepathy experiences some good and some bad. My experience with the telepathy is a negative one. He threatens me and my family. He sends energy to me and gives me headaches and pains in my body. This person is advanced in magic he has told me he does black magic. He has drained me of energy to the point that I would almost pass out. I have recently found out that this man has done some of the same things to my daughter's boyfriend's mother. He sends me mental images like he has her. I feel really bad because he is out there doing readings for people and I know what he is doing. This man has blamed everyone for doing this to me except himself. I believe he attacks me even more because I how about his little tricks he pulls on people. This man has sent me strong urges for what he wanted me to do not something that was coming from myself. This person has caused two of my children to have nightmares and the dreams have pertained to him. If you want to know more you can read the post I started under psychic attack. There is also a book you can read up on Nocturnal Witchcraft magic after dark by Konstantinos I really haven't read it I just skimmed through the part on thought forms and mind dowsing. I was advise a while ago to get the book when a person told me this is part of the problem. It talks about probing peoples thoughts, sending simple suggestion. It also talks about doing this without the persons knowledge of it. when you first experience this you will not know this person is doing this to you. I met my attacker almost 5 years ago. I look back at different times and realize when this person was putting suggestions and strong urges in me. He has shown me what he has done in the past to me by doing it with me knowing it. This person has done reading for other people through me. Or you may say that he did the reading and then showed me the mental images so i can relay the information to the person. I didn't feel this person energy coming to me when this things where happening but I did sense something when he dragged my aura.

Girlhowdy233

I am SURPRISED that those who have been training you(as a Buddhist Monk) have NOT addressed this issue with you!   This is normally one of the earliest issues one receives knowledge in(how to avoid Dark corruptiing influences/menace).

One of the FIRST lessons one learns in training as a Buddhist Monk:DO NOT become involved in ANY facet of the Occult, period!   What you must remember is that The Occult IS a religion in of itself-folks who DISAGREE with this clearly DO NOT understand what they are becoming involved in(in which case they should IMMEDIATELY put a halt to their activities in it-otherwise they could open up MANY PROBLEMS for themselves and those they are involved with).

I have known MANY people in ALL walks of life who read Tarot and were NEVER plagued by psychic attacks, Dark entities, etc.   THEY however took the time and care to thoroughly STUDY this art/religion BEFORE they endeavored to actually PRACTICE it(reading Tarot, casting spells, etc.).   This is NOT something one becomes involved with for fun, kicks, adventure, thrills or personal gain!   To even APPROACH it with such a misguided attitude is to INVITE TROUBLE!

You have unintentionally invited and opened yourself up to the wrath of a Dark entity, who is likely associated with those individuals to whom the readings were addressed to.   DO NOT kid yourself that you can free yourself of this Being WITHOUT the assist of those in your faith: willpower ALONE will not be sufficient.

You must IMMEDIATELY contact a wise and experienced elder monk in your group, confiding in him ALL that has happened.   He WILL know what special ceremonies to conduct to purge this influence from you.
In the future, DO NOT attempt to engage in ANY further occult activities IF you are SINCERE about being a Buddhist monk!

Blessings Upon You,

Shirley

Anonymous

CriminalMind, this guy is really starting to tinkle me off. Is there anything I can do to help? If I come across him in physical contact... well, he better hope for his sake that I don't. If he casts any hexes or spells on me or harms me in any way, my entire kung fu family will find him and beat him down to a pile of his own molecular components. I'm willing to take the risk. I will help you however I can. Just tell me what to do.

kelsangdrime

New to forum[:)]  I have a question.  A few months back I did a Tarot Reading for someone and this person was involved with someone who figured heavily in the Reading.  This person was also what I call Dark.  Since then I've become increasingly aware of a psychic attack.  I've even started reading about Christianity and Spiritual Warfare and I'm a Buddhist monk!  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I saw a Shadow Being in waking consciousness while I was at work!!  Now tonight, I realized that whatever this is, this Darkness, if you will, is operating through my parents!  I was well aware of it and I acknowledged its influence over them at which it withdrew, it knowing I was aware of it.  Anyway, I've heard of testing the spirits and now it seems as if the spirits are testing me.  So, I'm wondering is evil, demons, Dark spirits, all of it, only subject to Christian doctrines?  Does it predate Christianity?  Is it subject to Holy objects or Divine energy?  And my main question is this:  How do Tibetan Buddhists address the issue of evil, Dark spirits, demons, etc?  I know, I'm a Tibetan Buddhist monk but never have I encountered this Dark energy outside of my dreams.  Thank you for your help.