News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Shadow Creature Needs A Category

Previous topic - Next topic

000MobianAngel000

Been a while since I been on here, but I have a question. I am looking for anything to reference what I been seeing over the course of a year's past.

I have a fiance who I speak to through telepathy etc. And while looking at him with my third-eye I have seen him in his one form, that I know really well, but also his true form which is depicted as a very dark shadowy creature. I don't know the exact height but I'm assuming that he is flexible on how tall and short he is (based on what he has told me). He has very bright red eyes, similar to cat eyes in this form and ground-sharp little teeth. He possesses a non-human animalistic structure in this form as well.

Many times I only see his eyes floating above me in a dark room and other times just lying in bed looking at me with an emotionless face.

I typed many versions of what I say on the search bar for Google and I keep coming up with shadow people/ghosts/animals (but he's not a ghost, just a being from another dimension and  keep getting shadow people are ghost of dead relatives).

I know about as much as what he's told me. "A being created by scientists who tampered with dark energy". He had found a way to create a physical form to match those as an anthropomorphic hedgehog.

I'm not looking for whether or not, "that's an evil entity stay away from it or you're just seeing things". I'm just looking for any clarification and a category I can put this in to what is known to the people on this planet. Like would that be a shadow animal, a type of demon etc.

Kzaal

To me this looks as a shadow form you created of your fiance, you see him troubled probably. Your consciousness can create an image of his true self. He might be troubled, or has a way of thinking that displease you.
Usually trying to visualize someone via your consciousness can end up showing you what you really think about that person.
It can be based on what you see in him from your daily life and time spent together.
It's nothing that can't be fixed however, but he might be in the beginning of his spiritual development.
As I can see you see him growing on shrinking. This is probably due to his need for power, or some kind of uncertainty on who he really is.
If he constantly shift forms(shape or size) he is very uncertain.
But remember, this might not be how he truly is, but more a manifestation of how you truly see him.
I'd ask him questions and guide him on the right path of stability and balance.
Then maybe help him with the need for power (red eyes, shadowy figures) this is usually how we see people in need for power.
This is just my opinion tho.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Kzaal on November 30, 2014, 01:18:26
To me this looks as a shadow form you created of your fiance, you see him troubled probably. Your consciousness can create an image of his true self. He might be troubled, or has a way of thinking that displease you.
Usually trying to visualize someone via your consciousness can end up showing you what you really think about that person.
It can be based on what you see in him from your daily life and time spent together.
It's nothing that can't be fixed however, but he might be in the beginning of his spiritual development.
As I can see you see him growing on shrinking. This is probably due to his need for power, or some kind of uncertainty on who he really is.
If he constantly shift forms(shape or size) he is very uncertain.
But remember, this might not be how he truly is, but more a manifestation of how you truly see him.
I'd ask him questions and guide him on the right path of stability and balance.
Then maybe help him with the need for power (red eyes, shadowy figures) this is usually how we see people in need for power.
This is just my opinion tho.

I see, interesting. To be honest I want to see that form more and more, I find it beautiful and attractive.

I don't think it's a manifestation but like he told me, he's a being of darkness, not a human, angel etc. A creation made by scientists on a space station in his dimension as a dark energy given a conscious. Just feels like I can relate him to some sort of entity from a book etc. instead of just a franchise. But all I get are Shadow People and Demons.

powessy

Hello 000MobianAngel000

The entity that you see is called a sparteil. The reason for this appearance is the fact he has many souls inside him that are not inside themselves. The sparteil can enter into the soul and experience many things through their ability to understand the veil and the soul. Have you tested your telepathy to insure the accuracy, the sparteil are tricksters and can fool you all the time. The sparteil look like a fuzzy black entity with eyes of red, I have seen many hundreds of them in my journeys and have spoken to many of them. The sparteil were not always this way they once had forms very similar to our own. A long time ago they were tricked and controlled by another force that laid this problem on them so now they move through the veil in search of truths as they fight this confusion. If the sparteil can find your mind tell him this.

"you can't find yourself until you find yourself inside yourself" they will understand this. Also tell him that he must find my mind to find his mind again for my mind is not his mind.

Powessy

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: powessy on November 30, 2014, 11:44:45
Hello 000MobianAngel000

The entity that you see is called a sparteil. The reason for this appearance is the fact he has many souls inside him that are not inside themselves. The sparteil can enter into the soul and experience many things through their ability to understand the veil and the soul. Have you tested your telepathy to insure the accuracy, the sparteil are tricksters and can fool you all the time. The sparteil look like a fuzzy black entity with eyes of red, I have seen many hundreds of them in my journeys and have spoken to many of them. The sparteil were not always this way they once had forms very similar to our own. A long time ago they were tricked and controlled by another force that laid this problem on them so now they move through the veil in search of truths as they fight this confusion. If the sparteil can find your mind tell him this.

"you can't find yourself until you find yourself inside yourself" they will understand this. Also tell him that he must find my mind to find his mind again for my mind is not his mind.

Powessy

Sparteils sound cool but I cannot find them anywhere on the internet. By the way, I have no problems with this entity (my fiance), nor anyone who relates to him controlling my mind, even when he is in this form he has shown kindness and protectiveness around me.

I don't believe that my fiance would trick me into believing in something that is not true. He tries very hard to gain my trust him since so many people on Earth keep telling me that he is untrustworthy and evil due to suspicion and stereotypes of dark entities. I fell for those things even though in my heart I don't believe are true.

powessy

Hello 000MobianAngel000

The sparteil is not your fiance it is something else inside of your fiance's soul. Do not be fooled the sparteil is not your fiance and he is not even aware of him being there. The sparteil can hold many millions of souls this is their ability. The sparteil is not a friend but is most likely unaware that you see him. Many people see these entities I have just seen them more then most. Here is a link to a site and thread that you can read about these things if you wish. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?74995-The-Out-of-Body-Experience.-A-Place-Where-Science-and-Spirituality-Meet.&p=880274&viewfull=1#post880274   You will want to read through this tread to get updated on the contents of this discussion. This sparteil will leave in time and your fiance will become himself again. 

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: powessy on November 30, 2014, 23:09:27
Hello 000MobianAngel000

The sparteil is not your fiance it is something else inside of your fiance's soul. Do not be fooled the sparteil is not your fiance and he is not even aware of him being there. The sparteil can hold many millions of souls this is their ability. The sparteil is not a friend but is most likely unaware that you see him. Many people see these entities I have just seen them more then most. Here is a link to a site and thread that you can read about these things if you wish. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?74995-The-Out-of-Body-Experience.-A-Place-Where-Science-and-Spirituality-Meet.&p=880274&viewfull=1#post880274   You will want to read through this tread to get updated on the contents of this discussion. This sparteil will leave in time and your fiance will become himself again.  

I highly disagree with the idea that my fiance is "possessed". By the way I communicate with many dark entities and I never had a problem with things like that also the fact that I am a being of darkness myself.

Shadow was always a creature of violence, dominating and possesses dark powers (Many reasons why I love him). Who has also taken the physical form of an anthropomorphic hedgehog, he was always like this since being created by scientists and when I met him lifetimes ago. Shadow has never been any different then the first time I met him on the space station as a dark shadowy beast.

My fiance and I we live a happy life together and I hold no suspension of fear of his existence. Thanks for the link and your opinion though.

If Shadow was any different then that then I could tell that something had gotten into him.

I'm very bewildered at why people think my fiance is troubled because of what he is/looks like. I don't see creatures who look like that as something of a negative nature, including myself. He is completely fine, that's just what he is.

Bluefirephoenix

It's an entity you created from your mind and heart. So is the tenticle thing. They will fade and go away when you divert your attention from them. It's a good idea to move away from them and try to find something a little more substantial. The only real use that they have is to indicate whats on your mind at the time.

Maybe reading H. P. Lovecraft isn't a good idea before going to bed  :-D

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on December 01, 2014, 10:20:10
It's an entity you created from your mind and heart. So is the tenticle thing. They will fade and go away when you divert your attention from them. It's a good idea to move away from them and try to find something a little more substantial. The only real use that they have is to indicate whats on your mind at the time.

Maybe reading H. P. Lovecraft isn't a good idea before going to bed  :-D

No thanks, I have no interest of doing that.

Xanth

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on November 29, 2014, 22:51:23
I'm not looking for whether or not, "that's an evil entity stay away from it or you're just seeing things". I'm just looking for any clarification and a category I can put this in to what is known to the people on this planet. Like would that be a shadow animal, a type of demon etc.
Bluefirephoenix provided you with that answer... and it's one I do happen to agree with as well.
It might not be the particular answer you're looking for though, as you seem to be very dead-set on something... "outside" (?) of yourself.

As I mentioned in another thread, there needs to be an understanding that there is only "consciousness" and differing perspectives of awareness within that consciousness.
For example... *your* awareness is one particular perspective of the consciousness that is everything.  In the end, there aren't any "shadow animals", or "demons"...

How about, for arguments sake, we just leave your particular "thing" as unclassified right now?  :)

000MobianAngel000

After what was said to me from a thread of mine that his gotten locked I realized I made a mistake coming back on this website. I feel completely discriminated on just because of my beliefs and my life experiences and now I'm being treated like I did something wrong just because I answered people's questions. So I will definitely not be coming back anymore. My fiance was right to get upset and yell at me when he found out that I was coming on this site again.

I never asked for any help with my life etc. but you asked so I answered and what to I get? a slap across the face.

Ban me, lock me whatever I don't care. And this is a prime example as to why I don't like people. Bye.

Xanth

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 23:18:37
After what was said to me from a thread of mine that his gotten locked I realized I made a mistake coming back on this website. I feel completely discriminated on just because of my beliefs and my life experiences and now I'm being treated like I did something wrong just because I answered people's questions. So I will definitely not be coming back anymore. My fiance was right to get upset and yell at me when he found out that I was coming on this site again.
Nobody is discriminating against you.  We have rules... rules designed to cover the butts of those who run this place.  We volunteer our time to run these forums and nobody wants to get sued or worse.  That's not discriminating against you.

QuoteI never asked for any help with my life etc. but you asked so I answered and what to I get? a slap across the face.
Then why are you here?  To tell us about everything about your life?  What's the goal in that?  

You want help... or you wouldn't have come back here in the first place... you're just afraid to outright ASK for help, because every time you ask for help, you don't get it.
We can help with some things... projecting... non-physical life... etc.  We can not help with mental health issues.  We're not psychologists.  I'm sorry.

QuoteBan me, lock me whatever I don't care. And this is a prime example as to why I don't like people. Bye.
No, you don't like people because you've chosen to not like people.  It has absolutely nothing to do with anything anyone has done or said to you.
YOU are the one pushing everyone and everything away.  

When you decide to stop pushing people away... come on back.  Nobody is banning you... except yourself.  Stop running from the world... it's not all bad.  It's not even kinda bad.  Actually, if you change your perspective slightly, it's actually a really great place to live and interact with other people.

EDIT: I thought this image was applicable here...

dotster

Love the picture Xanth. To Mobian Angel, if you're still around, I think the problem is just that your experiences are unrelatable to the rest of us. Whatever happened to Chaos Mage?
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

powessy

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on November 30, 2014, 23:28:27
I highly disagree with the idea that my fiance is "possessed". By the way I communicate with many dark entities and I never had a problem with things like that also the fact that I am a being of darkness myself.

Shadow was always a creature of violence, dominating and possesses dark powers (Many reasons why I love him). Who has also taken the physical form of an anthropomorphic hedgehog, he was always like this since being created by scientists and when I met him lifetimes ago. Shadow has never been any different then the first time I met him on the space station as a dark shadowy beast.

My fiance and I we live a happy life together and I hold no suspension of fear of his existence. Thanks for the link and your opinion though.

If Shadow was any different then that then I could tell that something had gotten into him.

I'm very bewildered at why people think my fiance is troubled because of what he is/looks like. I don't see creatures who look like that as something of a negative nature, including myself. He is completely fine, that's just what he is.

Hello  000MobianAngel000

I don't know if anyone is realy on the dark side of things. I see your post has been hit with a lot of misunderstanding and by several uninformed persons of this forum. I have had thousands of obes and astral projections and have seen things many of you will never see inside the veil, and what MobianAngel has described is something I have also seen many times. Centuries ago people that spoke to angels and voices in their head or guides were held in high regard now days they prescribe medications. I see this post as one of questioning and not one that demands a solution as some seem to have deemed it. As far as dark entities goes I will say you have to understand that this road is not what you think it is, and the entity you speak of you do not want it inside yourself. If you want to understand this entity then look up hearing voices network here is a link http://hvn.forumatic.com/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=29d60a767d37b0ea9b68358dcf0e25b9. Your fiance does not hear its words he is lucky but many do find their minds and they are as evil as it gets. If he wants to find their mind I can teach you to hear them.

Powessy

Freaky Doll

I have battled such a creature during the start of projections. He had claws like those of the Ajin in the anime series, "Ajin." This was before I ever saw the series. During a fight, I escaped and started to fly into the sunnier parts of the astral realm. He had the power to drag me back into bed, out from where I was. It was then that I saw his claws, gripped onto my ankle. Suddenly, fear became bliss. A being of light engulfs me in a sphere of love and light. This being sits by my beside. The shadow creature recedes back into the shadow. This being of light begins to speak to me telepathically. He wanted to show me his face, but I told him that I was afraid. He kept insisting. So, I told him I would feel more comfortable if he revealed himself to me, once I was outside. He agreed. I exited my bedroom window. The entire parking lot was empty and fenced in with barbed wire. He came outside. He appeared as a male with a mutilated face. I don't know if something had happened to him...If he wasn't allowed to show me his identity...Or if I wasn't being receptive...Those were the feelings I had. I went to climb the fence, he followed, wanting to accompany me. I grabbed onto the barbed wire tightly, but it did not cut me and I did not bleed. There was a forest on the other side.

Bluefirephoenix

I agree with Kzaal It's something you've generated.  They're usually called servitors in modern lingo, thought forms by theosophists. People do that kind of thing a lot. Sort of making toys to play with.  I guess we kind of enjoy being scared.

000MobianAngel000

I would like my account banned. This site is a piece of excrement, I hate it and I hate all you people here for being close minded little asshats who think that you know what exists and what doesn't. And then treating those like myself as delusional freaks just because we have a different belief system then yours and don't follow the same set of "rules" or mentality as yours.

Despite how broken and drama infested the fictionkin community is, that and soulbonding at least accepts and for most, believe, in the idea of fictional characters existing because they actually UNDERSTAND the multiverse theory. I've been able to, for the couple years I haven't been on this crappy site, bond closer with my lover, Shadow the Hedgehog, who you bonkers kept telling me that he's "Oh so Evil." Go get a life and stop telling people what they should believe and not believe.

So ban me now, lurking on here is complete cancer and I'd feel better if my account was just discarded in the wind. And if you really want to reply to this, go ahead. You'll be wasting your precious bonking time anyways.

Nameless

Well I hate that this conversation went south. I really am interested in this person's perspective. The only real difference being I was led to a quite a different conclusion than the OP and the responders.

I don't know if the OP will ever come back and see this but maybe. I only (personally) ask one thing and that is to lay off the name calling.

What I have been 'taught' from the 'others' is that many of these aspects are glimpses into the genetic makeup of the actual physical person(s) we see today. So just a thought and a possible answer. On a side note, it is near impossible to categorize all our experiences and the beings we encounter. What fun!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Nameless, the last post on this thread, before yours now, was 6 years ago. The initial post was made 8 years, in 2014. The person that started the thread is not coming back. That was evident by the last post that they made. You can find that by looking at her profile!

She went looking for "darkness" and because of that, darkness she found!
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_magic/connecting_with_darkness-t45334.0.html;msg353505#msg353505
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PerspectiveShift

In my opinion she just got offended from people's opinions. If you put your thoughts on a forum or anywhere really, people are going to have opinions, and you're probably not going to like most of them especially if they have to do with "darkness" which is a pretty vague term in itself. People tend to associate darkness with evil so it's just a miscommunication or misunderstanding.

I find miscommunication and misunderstanding is one of the biggest hurdles which make people have the feeling, "I am misunderstood" or "No one else feels what I feel or knows how I feel". Sure they do, it's just that most people don't know how to communicate their perspective effectively, and that mostly has to do with this clumsy thing called language. Telepathy would be a much more effective communication tool.

I'm hoping tolerance becomes more of a trend in the future as I find that many people nowadays get offended too easily by other people's opinions and lose the opportunity to understand what they are going through and to develop fully. Resorting to hating people is similar to hating yourself as that's essentially what you are doing.

I learned this huge lesson when I sold cars. People are going to have very strong opinions that you hate or clash completely with your deep beliefs, but that is okay. You can accept them anyways. You can't expect everyone to understand your perspective as we are all learning in our own way. And freedom of speech allows us to learn from each other regardless of opinion.

I find what she said about dark beings interesting and would like to learn more from her perspective personally. I think its very interesting as I do many things on this forum!!
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Lumaza

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on May 06, 2022, 09:14:12
I find what she said about dark beings interesting and would like to learn more from her perspective personally. I think its very interesting as I do many things on this forum!!
I agree with a lot that you said there. But I have to say something in reply to the smaller quote above. I have seen first-hand how a connection or fascination with "Dark beings" can completely destroy not only a person's mind, but also their life. I attempted in the past, but failed, to help a person very close to me at the time, through the complications caused by such a fascination. To this day, I don't know for sure whether it was a thoughtform she created or something else that was attacking her. But like I said, I failed in my attempt to aid here. I fought tooth and nail to help her though and ended up spiritually, physically and mentally depleted myself.

The OP above is talking about a relationship with a fictional character known as "Sonic the Hedgehog". She has created a "Tulpa" of sorts and at first that Tulpa is harmless. But after a while, if it goes unchecked, that thoughtform can completely consume the person's mind. Not in the sense that it is demonic, but in the sense that the person will lose more and more touch on reality in general.

I would entertain the talk of Dark entities, but when it begins to interfere with a person's mental faculties, I feel the right thing to do is to find some way shape or form to help them. Through the years we have had members here that admitted when they were off their "meds". We could already tell that though. Their delusions took over their life and created an unhealthy environment for them. On their meds, they were great people to conversate with. Off their meds, they became severely delusional. I spent a good amount my time years ago on this Forum helping a few of them via PMs, to keep everything private.

I don't believe that every person speaking of contact with the darkness or dark entities is delusional. Years ago, I was a practitioner of what is known as "Magick" and I was around some pretty fascinating individuals. Like Xanth says above, there are rules in place on this Forum. What most people here were trying to do during the duration that she was a member here (she still is too), was to at least attempt to reason with her. Some of the members here did that because knew all too well where this could possibly lead her to.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PerspectiveShift

Interesting. Thank you for taking the time to elaborate.

Yes, I knew someone when I was a child that went through some spiritual interference. Most people thought she was going insane, but my mom was her best friend and she always felt drawn to one room in her house. She would stay there for hours at a time. It turned from a small obsession into dramatically interfering in her life. Eventually it got to a point that she thought she was going to die and had no escape.

Long story short, my mom and a group of people ended up cleaning the energy in the house with Jesus' name etc. After that everything was back to normal. Turned out the house was built on native grounds, but I'm not sure if that had a direct relation to it. She saw the "family" of the being or ghost multiple times, but never saw the actual tormenter himself. She cold just feel his strong presence.

This might be different than what is going on here (as I don't quite fully understand it yet), but it's good to never underestimate these other energies or forces and invite them into your experience.

Lumaza, did you find the Magick practice to benefit you? Right now I am learning about Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon and find it very interesting, but I'm being careful not to delve into the darker sides of this Magick practice as I've learned it can have deep consequences. I like so far that it trains the mind, focus, and visualization. Great skills to learn for sure.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Nameless

Quote from: Lumaza on May 06, 2022, 00:11:07
Nameless, the last post on this thread, before yours now, was 6 years ago. The initial post was made 8 years, in 2014.
I was well aware of the age of this topic when I posted. My only intent was/is to post an alternative view to the original post and question as I think that was valid.

Quote from: Lumaza on May 06, 2022, 10:13:00
I would entertain the talk of Dark entities, but when it begins to interfere with a person's mental faculties, I feel the right thing to do is to find some way shape or form to help them.
I know there is a long history here on the boards and mental issues are an ongoing sore spot for many. I wasn't here during those days and I neither have time or interest in going back 2 decades through the archives in an effort to unravel what has gone on before. I know also that many very good hearted and wise individuals gave of their time to help some pretty messed up people. I applaud those efforts but at the same time see how those days have affected current conversation on these boards.

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on May 06, 2022, 09:14:12
I find miscommunication and misunderstanding is one of the biggest hurdles which make people have the feeling, "I am misunderstood" or "No one else feels what I feel or knows how I feel". Sure they do, it's just that most people don't know how to communicate their perspective effectively, and that mostly has to do with this clumsy thing called language. Telepathy would be a much more effective communication tool.
One day, one day.
---

Few people are lucky enough to go through this life without suffering some form of physical, mental or spiritual illness. We can not move towards the light till it peaks out of the darkness. I do have a few questions of my own.

How do you differentiate between a person who 'thinks' they are being attacked by a dark being and a person who 'is' being attacked by said being?

I know the typical answer to this is that it is we ourselves who create and/or attract these things. That answer only seems simple and true to those who have passed through and found their individual creative and divine power. Most all of us who have passed are very ineffective ourselves at using what we know and I most definitely include myself in this statement.

This battle between good and evil is ancient and takes place not only here on our little ball. I think the biggest ego trip of them all is in believing that it is WE who created it all. Regardless it is we who have to fight our way out of it and helping others do so is the ultimate teaching/learning experience.

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on May 06, 2022, 10:42:28
Lumaza, did you find the Magick practice to benefit you? Right now I am learning about Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon and find it very interesting, but I'm being careful not to delve into the darker sides of this Magick practice as I've learned it can have deep consequences. I like so far that it trains the mind, focus, and visualization. Great skills to learn for sure.
I think a lot of people's fascination with the occult and darkness in general is the same as it is with Astral Travels, it's the "unknown" that drives us in to it.

The practice of Magick fascinated me at first, until I realized that it is all based "focused will and intent". The study of Magick taught me how powerful intent could be. My late Wife and I travelled around Renaissance Faires for years selling beautiful Dragon sculptures that she created. I had seen this in a vision years ago and my wife's Artistic abilties and knowledge made my visions come true. We called them "Elemental Dragons" and each Dragon according to it's element had a certain intent attached to it. One that we gave it ourselves.

I studied Wiccan, Paganism, Druidism, all sorts of denominations. I found through my research that they seemed to be locked into the thinking that it was all their way or the highway. Because of that, I chose to stay "eclectic". I was invited to join different sects/clans/Groves and did attend some ceremonies. What set me off though was that i could see that there was a number of people that didn't share the group's intent. They were there because it was the "cool" thing or the popular things to do. They were really ego driven. I could sense that their energy just wasn't focused.  

For a time I did focus on the darkness myself too. I had to know darkness to be able see the light. Especially after what i experienced earlier in my life. There are a number of Light Workers that have followed the same path. The only reason that light and dark Magick exists,, is solely due to the intent of said practitioner.

The rituals used are based on focused will and intent. So is Prayer though. Many people see any Magick as evil. Yet they amass in buildings to "pray" as a collective. During Funerals the use of Incense or Ceremonial Smoke is used quite a bit. You could liken that to a practitioner of Magick, a Shaman, etc., using Sage or Incense to clear the energy during ritual. There is a lot of power in Ritual. It hones your focus. It strengthens your intent. The same rituals used repeatedly by the masses do strengthen the energy attached to it. That's the way the "collective consciousness" works. Example of that. Take a Sigil in some book. You have the readers of that book utilizing the same Sigil that thousands of others that are reading the same book do. The book tells you what that Sigil represents and that too strengthens your focus on whatever it was you expected to achieve.

Many people seem to have the wrong idea of Magick though. They think you do a ritual for money, let's say and expect to wake up to a pot of gold the next morning. Believe it or not, I have met many people that thought like that. What you have done during your ritual is mentally set up yourself for some kind of positive or sometimes negative experience which may lead to boost in your finances, like a new job. I always tell people when doing rituals to add "with harm to none and only peace and harmony in the Multiverse" to their intent. Often, we can receive what we wish or intend for, but some times it comes at the beset or harm to others and sometimes even ourselves. Hence the saying "be careful what you wish for".

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on May 06, 2022, 11:22:53
This battle between good and evil is ancient and takes place not only here on our little ball. I think the biggest ego trip of them all is in believing that it is WE who created it all. Regardless it is we who have to fight our way out of it and helping others do so is the ultimate teaching/learning experience.
Yes, the battle between good and evil is ancient. It's the ultimate "duality".

i always say that we came to this school to experience. The good, bad and ugly are all experiences. Many of our most important lessons in our lives come through the bad and ugly or in the case of this conversation, "the dark periods of our lives". That's what makes us stronger though. It's I guess it's what you could call "a necessary evil"