News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Shadow Creature Needs A Category

Previous topic - Next topic

Volgerle

After all these years I am still doing something wrong it seems because I still have not had a remakable 'bad entity' encounter.  :evil::-D

I think it has a lot to do with the Law of Attraction too. A positive mindset does attract more positive experiences. Mine are not always positive though. Because my life is loaded with trouble some of my astral environments are actually 'dark' but not in a 'hellish' sense. It is just like projecting at night time, lol. I am often (it seems) trapped in F2 (lower astral, possible F21-22 according to Monroe). Still nothing so bad happens. I am mostly it seems working on my own problems right now.

I used to be into retrievals and that is where you also project into these areas anyway. I still am occasionally trying to do them but at this time it seems not possible as I need to work out my own sh** first it seems.   :|

It does not surprise me that the OP had negative experiences only since they are fascinated by it and attract it. This is not even a reproach or anything. Just a statement of fact. The gaming community or other 'new' subcultures also favour this negativity with these beings. Or alternatively, if you just watch zombie movies and shows on Netflix, (no joke) you also provoke it.

In another forum years ago I remember we once had an AP beginner who asked why she had only negs in her way all the time during APs. I then asked her why she chose the nickname 'vampire princess' in the first place for this forum. You see. She gave the answer by that already for me. It's the mindset. People seem to subconsciously or by their daytime habits 'choose' their experiences at night in dreams or projections.

Lumaza

The reason I commented in this thread was that I do wish to have a mature conversation on this topic. Just not when it is attached to "Sonic the Hedgehog"!

A week ago, I had a very real in personal experience with an un-invited energy. I spoke with a good friend of mine, a highly valued member of the Astral Pulse Forum about this the day after it occurred. We talked for a few hours on the telephone about it. Did we come to any definitive conclusions? No. The unknown is still the unknown. The next night before going to sleep, I invited it back. I wanted to understand it more. But nothing happened. I will speak more about in a new thread that someone wishes to create on the subject. I talked in the past, in depth, about an experience I had and the response was "crickets". So, I won't start a new thread, but will definitely reply in it.

A new thread on the subject, just might be the thing to pull some of our viewers here out of the shadows to comment or share their own personal experiences with the "unknown". I figure it might be a quite active thread as well. There will be no ridiculing of anyone's perception of what is occurring as well. It is important for the credibility of the conversation's subject matter to be and stay mature in nature. That's the only way that I, myself, would reply in it.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on May 06, 2022, 14:14:16
People seem to subconsciously or by their daytime habits 'choose' their experiences at night in dreams or projections.
I used to think that too. I would see that the games they were playing and the movies they watched were responsible for what they were experiencing. But then, like everything I think I know about the NPR, things changed.

What I have learned in my years of NPR exploration is that I know "nothing". Every time I think I am finally understanding the way things work and operate there, a new experience arises that shows me something different. That could be though, because different levels have different "rulesets". That would make sense too. Hmmm! More questions, lol!  :| :-P
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: Lumaza on May 06, 2022, 11:26:16
I think a lot of people's fascination with the occult and darkness in general is the same as it is with Astral Travels, it's the "unknown" that drives us in to it.

I've already gone through a few "dark" times in my life. I actually got sick of it, the victim and destructive mentality. I plunged right into the darkest things I knew at the time, but I believe it was a good experience because I now know who and what I want to be much more now. I don't need anymore of that dark stuff lol. But I do like to hear peoples opinions as sometimes after thinking out a problem fully, you discover some answers.

What interests me in magick is the unknown of course as well as self development. The same reason I'm fascinated by AP. Self development has always interested me since I was a teenager. I've read a ton of books in the self development space and started running out of material to read and started venturing into this area and started to become fascinated by it.

I'm looking forwards to the learning experiences and try to keep an open and skeptical mind. I've read some books on Fear and merging with your "shadow self" which is also interesting. On this they say in dreams you should spread love or hug your "enemies" as they are actually yourself. The shadow enemy becomes a beautiful being or dissolves. And I know that many people here believe AP and dreams to be the same so Im assuming this could be done as well. There are many positive experiments I would like to try in these unknown realms.

It's just getting to that point where I can have these experiences more regularly is the hurdle for me. Slowly but surely it will come I'm sure. Patience and practice is always key in acquiring new skills.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Lumaza

Perspective, I find that the study and practice of Non-Physical Exploration, just as it does with learning any new skill, like playing Guitar or even learning Martial Arts for instance, takes a good amount of "mental discipline and commitment".

One of the fascinating parts of Magick that I found was "Scrying". What is Scrying? Well, it's the same as Phasing. The only difference is, with Scrying, your eyes are wide open. You still very easily fall into a trance state though. In a dark room, peering into a black mirror, you allow it to completely consume your focus and await what is going to be shown to you. It is "hypnotic" in a way.   8-)

Volgerle

My experience with Magick was this book and two others by this author. It was curiosity and the good reviews promising success.

https://www.amazon.com/Magickal-Job-Seeker-Attract-Angelic/dp/1503265277

Indeed, I found a job quickly after a short time (it all happened in 2015).

What was the most fascinating is that the same night after the first 'ritual' I had a dream where a kind of military task force team landed with a helicopter before the house in my street and they were there to help me get the 'job done' (pun intended). I had then further nights with dreams where one of these task force 'angels' (a guy with longer hair) tried out different jobs for me (testing if I was apt to do them or introducing me to what was demanded).

So yes, according to my experience, Magick works. But it is imv a self-programming of your own consciousness that sets in motion a kind of non-physical 'program' that helps you then to manifest. Well. At least that's my theory.

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on May 07, 2022, 15:29:44
So yes, according to my experience, Magick works. But it is imv a self-programming of your own consciousness that sets in motion a kind of non-physical 'program' that helps you then to manifest. Well. At least that's my theory.
Once again, you got to see the true power of "focused will and intent" at work!  :-) In a sense, it is "subconscious conditioning"!

Volgerle

I now remembered a second kind of Magick manifestation came after that one. It also had to do with quick money income (job) and involved an Indian goddess. Need some more time to write it up but it was amazing.