News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Signs

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I often speak about paying attention to little signs and clues that come our way. They are reassurance that nothing is a matter of chance or randomness. Every little thing that we experience has a reason behind it. I just wanted to share one of my signs that just happened a few minutes ago and my answer came almost instantaneously. It was fun!

On one of the trees outside my window tonight there was an owl who was hooting. I opened the window wide, smiled and started humming the harry potter theme music. Then I said to the owl "who's owl are you, what do you bring me?".
Then 2 minutes later my doorbell rang and one of my friends stopped by to bring me a Christmas gift. I was not expecting her, she surprised me. The gift was a huge Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts book with information about inspirations of the main elements of the story, a lot of illustrations and history of the author's experiences. I will enjoy reading it. Then my friend was carrying another gift from another friend and that friend got me a PJ but she didn't realize it was Harry Potter theme. When I called her, she said she grabbed it because it was fuzzy and soft, but she didn't really look at the print on it carefully. So, I got two gifts from two different friends who never consulted with each other what to get me. For all these years they had known I am a Harry Potter fan, but I have never gotten a Harry Potter type of gifts from anyone before. But it was the owl on the tree that was the interesting part. I rarely see or hear owls in this area.
And now to top it off, I am about to watch the first movie again and enjoy this fine evening! Hopefully later in the night I will get to visit the astral Harry Potter world :)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Reading this warms my Heart.

Thank you, I hope you're cozied up enjoying the movie.

God is great.

Kodemaster

This is lovely. Sometimes things happen for a reason, with uncanny timing. :)
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

tides2dust

It's an interesting phenomenon, and I wonder how much we're responsible for creating that *something* made manifest?

For example... I was again feeling so much love in my Heart as I was reflecting on my Mother and her appreciation for Dalmatians. I was reading that dalmatians are considered, "keeper of tradition" and as I read that the TV which is on in the background said the word tradition but a second or two after.

Are we co-creators? What is reality, when something is able to manipulate the world around us to acknowledge the one within us?

LightBeam

Quote from: tides2dust on December 27, 2022, 15:53:11
It's an interesting phenomenon, and I wonder how much we're responsible for creating that *something* made manifest?

For example... I was again feeling so much love in my Heart as I was reflecting on my Mother and her appreciation for Dalmatians. I was reading that dalmatians are considered, "keeper of tradition" and as I read that the TV which is on in the background said the word tradition but a second or two after.

Are we co-creators? What is reality, when something is able to manipulate the world around us to acknowledge the one within us?

Well, creation appears to be a complicated matter to us characters that perceive just a fraction of the multiverse. But from my AP experiences I observe that a big part of creation is of our own doing. It is instantaneous in the non-physical environment. In the physical dimension it takes time and intent to manifest into personal experiences. The manifestations typically reflect how the characters see the world, what do they expect, what do they believe in, etc. In addition, who we think we are, is not the entirety of our entity. Our larger self designs the outlines of each life before we enter the flesh depending on what knowledge does it wish to collect each time. And as a part of the larger consciousness (All THAT IS/God) we also interact with all points of consciousness as well whether we realize it or not at this time. That also plays a role on creation on a global and personal level. We are not puppets that are in the mercy of one puppeteer who decides our fate, not are events inflicted upon us from external force whether they are positive or negative. Creation happens on a conscious and a subconscious level, on a personal and multiversal levels simultaneously as well. It is always with our agreement on what we shall experience. It is not so apparent to us for learning purposes of the lower realities, but the multiverse will not be able to sustain itself if there was no free will. The lack of free will that characters may perceive while in school is an illusion.

So, the particular event that I experienced yesterday was of my creation including the sign right before the chain of events which was designed to show me again how creation works and to give me even more excitement than the event itself. I did not wave a wand and in 2 minutes made my friend appear at the door. It was the result of "past" and continuous state of mind, expectations of magical events, adventures, optimism, being open to experience the extraordinary, to experience pleasant surprises, etc. The synchronicities we experience are showing us and reminding us that nothing is ever a coincidence and to realize and enforce the believe in our own powers and use them consciously for our benefits rather than thinking our experiences are chances, luck, lack of luck, randomness, etc.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on December 27, 2022, 21:32:49The synchronicities we experience are showing us and reminding us that nothing is ever a coincidence and to realize and enforce the believe in our own powers and use them consciously for our benefits rather than thinking our experiences are chances, luck, lack of luck, randomness, etc.
This right here is why I find some form on "mindfulness" very important. Whether that be Meditation, Phasing, Astral Projection, whatever you wish to call it. The time spent teaches you how to slow your mind in this busy, fast paced world of ours, long enough that you begin to see all of those "signs" and don't dismiss them, like people do, as simply a "coincidence". You become "aware" of those signs and because you do, you can learn from, heed, or react to them accordingly.

i can't tell you how many times I have heard people saying, "they don't have time for meditation or mindfulness". Yet, the things that are consuming a lot of their time, don't have anything to do with "spiritual growth".

I enjoyed your story Lightbeam. Thank you for sharing it with us here!  :-)

Another thing about "Owls". They seem to be harbingers of "ETs" as well. You can read about all kinds of ET related, owl stories.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Nice! I have a few owl stories of my own. They are mysterious messengers for sure.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.