News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Smoking Marijuana

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

I think the problem with marijauna like any other drug including alcohol is how it affects the body. It screws your energy up (with prolonged abuse).

I think Inguma mentioned something on one of these forums once about his experiences with marijuana and how his energy is somewhat off.

I think there is a thread here somewhere about it, and you might want to PM Inguma about what he has experienced.

Either way good luck.

shedt

i personally don't think it screws up one's energy. I'm looking for ways of protecting myself when i do smoke it.

Logic

Being attacked? probably not. As far as I know, your safe.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

xander

many equate the fears of their subconscious with some external source. Thus when their fears manifest they blame it on some chemical or other external thing when in fact it is their psyche telling them to wake up.

Xander

shedt

Personally, I have had nothing but positive experiences with Marijuana. Reminds me of that Bill Hicks joke....

But anyways, I would say that Marijuana was a major factor for me getting into metapyhics. It helped me (or at least that is how I percieve it) too be able too view things from more then one perspective.

The Bard

I grew up around potheads. My grandma used it to sooth the pain and nausea while she battled liver cancer. She is the first person in my life that had past life memories of me and I her. Her spiritual energy wasn't messed up by it. She was a very lovely and amazing person.

My mom smoked pot with me when I was young. It relieved my asthma. When I was 25 I got sprayed with some insecticide in a city on a wet rainy day (it contained dioxin) I started having breathing problems and had to quit pot. I was already allergic to tobacco back then. I don't allow any forms of smoking in my house except smudging with sage or sweet grass but I hang out with potheads who are spiritual and gentle people who are non-violent and have totally positive energy.
Pot doesn't mess up your energy as much as it opens up your ability to feel other people and astral beings energy. If you are around negative people or in a negative area you can feel attacked just by how much you sense the things around you.

I have seen some potheads become paranoid people but they usually were the ones using chemical drugs and didn't just stick to natural highs.

Logic

quote:
I have seen some potheads become paranoid people but they usually were the ones using chemical drugs and didn't just stick to natural highs.

No, its probably just the pot, unless its like heroine or something..

boydster

It appears to me that smoking dope weakens the auric sheath and eventually allows the formation of holes in it. These holes allow negs to come and go at will in and out of ones aura. This issue of holes appearing in the aura is not a short term temporary thing that happens just while you're high. It's a cumulative effect that happens over a long period of marijuana use. And fixing the damage involves months or years of intense, sophisticated and dedicated energy work.

Another way to look at it is that smoking marijuana creates an astral entity from nothing--the entity is made up of your life energy and is formed by the power of your desire for the feeling of being high. All addictive substances have the same effect--I've seen them and I've fought with my own addiction-monsters and those of others. Some addicted people look like they have giant worms wrapped totally around them.

Here is a very good rendering of what a tobacco addict looks like with the tobacco entity holding him. I don't have a pix of the marijuana entity, but it is a big spidery looking thing that holds on to you very tenaciously:

http://www.prismgraphicdesign.com/tobacco_entity.jpg

I smoked pot quite a bit during my teens and early twenties and caused myself a lot of problems. I haven't had a toke for about 20 years now and it took me a lot of work to repair the protective shield on the outside of my aura.

Not only that, but before I had ever smoked pot, I had a straight A grade point average in school. After I started smoking it screwed up my once photographic memory and my GPA went down a lot.

If I could do it over, I'd never have touched the excrement. I don't think it's harmless.

If you'd like to avoid the negative effects of marijuana, the answer is obvious.[;)]
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Logic

I think its harmless, infact its also scientificly proven that its harmless.

I dont know where you get this addicting concept from, must be some more of that government propaganda. Anyways, after I started smoking pot, I noticed my marks went from strait C's to strait A's, and my memory and dream call have dramatically improved, which means as long as your not dependant on it you can get on with your regular life.

Its odd how if marijuana diminishes your aura and sheath body that so many religions base use of it to better the person physically, emotionally and spiritually (even psychicly {sp?}).

The Bard

quote:
Originally posted by boydster

It appears to me that smoking dope weakens the auric sheath and eventually allows the formation of holes in it. These holes allow negs to come and go at will in and out of ones aura. This issue of holes appearing in the aura is not a short term temporary thing that happens just while you're high. It's a cumulative effect that happens over a long period of marijuana use. And fixing the damage involves months or years of intense, sophisticated and dedicated energy work.

Another way to look at it is that smoking marijuana creates an astral entity from nothing--the entity is made up of your life energy and is formed by the power of your desire for the feeling of being high. All addictive substances have the same effect--I've seen them and I've fought with my own addiction-monsters and those of others. Some addicted people look like they have giant worms wrapped totally around them.

Here is a very good rendering of what a tobacco addict looks like with the tobacco entity holding him. I don't have a pix of the marijuana entity, but it is a big spidery looking thing that holds on to you very tenaciously:

http://www.prismgraphicdesign.com/tobacco_entity.jpg

I smoked pot quite a bit during my teens and early twenties and caused myself a lot of problems. I haven't had a toke for about 20 years now and it took me a lot of work to repair the protective shield on the outside of my aura.

Not only that, but before I had ever smoked pot, I had a straight A grade point average in school. After I started smoking it screwed up my once photographic memory and my GPA went down a lot.

If I could do it over, I'd never have touched the excrement. I don't think it's harmless.

If you'd like to avoid the negative effects of marijuana, the answer is obvious.[;)]

Back in the days when I smoked pot in my early 20's I never went through any psychic attacks nor did it feel like I had holes in my aura or any spider or worm like beings attached to me. I was in my best health, confident, worked hard and was able to assimilate knowledge and memorize things well. My grades improved when I started smoking. When I first started out in the school system they thought I was retarded. I had a lisp and was dyslexic. I needed tutors up until around the time I started smoking pot.

I have seen entities like that attached to some people but not all of them were drug addicts.

My mother got strait A's through college. She smoked pot and did a lot of LSD during that time in her life. She has quit those things since.

Now that I don't smoke has been the time in my life where I had heartbreaking experiences shatter my system a bit and that has nothing to do with pot. It has to do with deaths and lost loves.  My mother and her husband initiated their psychic attacks on me out of greed for money and land.

I have not experienced having to work years to heal my aura from past pot use, but I do need to heal my aura from the violations done to my physical body by incompetent doctors and family gossip.

The AlphaOmega

Personally I have found no evidence that you will be attacked because you are stoned.  I don't believe that any negative entities consider this factor when they chose to attack a projector.  I mean, the simple fact that you can project is much more concern for them then whether or not you are stoned when you do it.  As for religious ceremonies, all I've heard about is resen being used in certain tribal rituals.  But other then rostapharian (mispelled?) I have heard of no other religious factor using pot.  Note though, that if you are going to be stoned when trying to project your concentration may not be up to par.  I've tried concentration and projection excersizes on all kinds of drugs, and to date the most success I've had is when I'm completely sober.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

Aries

My Mom smoked weed everyday while she was pregnant. I started smoking weed in 5th grade, and now smoke every single day.
I have only been projecting about a month, and already had afew successfull projections.
I dont think that weed affects your aura, and I dont think it attracts NEGs. It has been used as a positive thing in many situations, so how could it attract Negs just by smoking it?
For some its bad, for others its good. Its all in the eye of the beholder.

This argument can go on forever..
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

volcomstone

marijuana puts you into a different vibration

I think you can only get attacked by negs if you are aware of them, if you;ve never heard of negs you'd never know if you're geting attacked by them

weed makes you more aware of certain things, and it also makes less aware of other things, so this awarness shift is what the metaphysical consequences of smoking weed affect, if you smoke too much your awarness will be pushed into another state as opposed to your normal "everyday awareness" anyhow

as for degrading your aura, there really isn't any reason why it should,  applied with some magic type ceremonies marijuana could be used much in the same way as an incense or smudging, it could be used to balance and harmonize your energy vibrations or it could be used to help clean spirits etc
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Logic

I totally agree volcomstone. What you don't know, can't hurt you.

shedt

There are some great points here. I was wondering if smoking would effect Negs like running water do. I think maybe it enhances your aura if anything. It seems too enhance those who uses it, by making them more sensitive too subtle energy bodies and possibly negs in general. maybe it helps you have a "higher" energy state or vibrations. it seems like that too me, esp if i am vaporizing Marijuana. less carbon and tar etc.

if it does effect a person in a negative way, learning and understanding should help. ritual or energy work before or after may help. i've been having some sleeping troubles lately, so i tried taking a long shower before bed. maybe when you are stoned your at a greater risk for astral attachments that drain energy.

if i could find out why i get burnt out that's be great. taking a shower helped, maybe in removing astral attachments ?

what do you all think ?

rituals ?

Cruel Tendencies

<if it does effect a person in a negative way, learning and understanding should help. ritual or energy work before or after may help. i've been having some sleeping troubles lately, so i tried taking a long shower before bed. maybe when you are stoned your at a greater risk for astral attachments that drain energy>

It's not so much that you're at a greater risk, but that you're more sensitive to what's always going on around you.  Every time we have any kind of *feeling*, what we're doing is experiencing a type of energy.  When something is more pleasurable than another thing, we're feeling the energy more strongly, usually because there's more of the energy to feel.  The dopamine that's released when you smoke pot triggers the release of stored energy, which makes you feel good, regardless of what you're doing.  

The more energy that's being circulated in your body, the more sensitive you are to all things energetic - just like the more blood that's flowing in a certain body part, the more sensitive to touch that body part is.  Being that energy exists on the same plane that your subconscious demons and complexes exist on (as well as a lot of spirits, egregores, and thought-forms), you're also more sensitive to all these entities.  People with strong insecurities or fears that they normally keep repressed (or even if they normally act on them) generally tend to be paranoid when they get high.  

That said, though, smoking weed can be a valid meditative technique, IMO, as long as it's kept as a sort of "sacrament," and isn't done all the time.  Substances have their own "spirits" attached to them, as well as the overall spirit of addiction.  If you get to the point where you're convinced that whatever substance you're using is important, or worth giving up something else in your life, then that substance is no longer a tool, but it has power over you.  

Happy smoking ;)

Paul

shedt

I only say this out of humor (or a bit of truth [;)] )

but man that's deep
[:P]

Logic

Not to mention it opens your blood vessles and pass more oxygen to your brain, which is why you do breathing techniques for when you go into medatative states or trance. Mmmmm, dopamines....

Dark Knight

quote:
It's not so much that you're at a greater risk, but that you're more sensitive to what's always going on around you. Every time we have any kind of *feeling*, what we're doing is experiencing a type of energy. When something is more pleasurable than another thing, we're feeling the energy more strongly, usually because there's more of the energy to feel. The dopamine that's released when you smoke pot triggers the release of stored energy, which makes you feel good, regardless of what you're doing.

Cruel Tendencies! That is fantastic!

You've got me thinking now....if I'm understanding what you are saying correctly.

I have often used the equivalent that there are levels of emotions, happiness, joy, pain, etc. A pin prick is one level of pain, a gunshot wound is a much higher level of pain. If I'm understanding what you are saying, the pot will throw off the balance of associations. IE, instead of a pin prick feeling like a pinprick at the appropriate level of pain, the pin prick feels more like a knife wound, or maybe a gunshot wound if one is having a really bad trip.

This is something similar to what my perp does to me, nothing is ever in balance, everything feels and comes off at the wrong level, usually too high, sometimes too low. I don't reach for a joint when it happens I reach for alcohol (a depressant) in a desperate attempt to "turn the volume down."

I can see how this could potentially throw a person's energy off...nothing would be balanced. After a while, a persistent user would probably permanently associate a pin prick with a knife wound.

I can also see different possiblities based on the user. Some it probably would unbalance, others, may not be affected at all. Too many different scenarios, I can barely count.

shedt

almost like life itself eh ?

i think we all strive for a balance, and we may have some sorts of it, but i personally don't think anyone is %100 percent balanced.

either in their aura or energy field or anything. we just try too improve IMHO

beavis

If marijuana makes us more sensitive to energy (able to feel it), but doesnt give us more energy, that will still result in having more energy.

Energy is like gambling or buying stocks, but faster. You can start with a small amount and if you think the correct things, you might get 20% more energy. Do that continuously, and you could have 1000 times more energy (exponential increase) than when you started, in only a few minutes. But since we dont know how to continue getting that 20% every time, we will screw up and decrease our energy quickly after we have that much. We live in a low energy state. It leaves us fast to go to a place of lower energy density if we arent very skilled at keeping it.

By using marijuana to feel the energy more, we can learn to get the exponential increase.

[}:)] But I dont use illegal drugs. This is all theoretical. [}:)]

Cruel Tendencies

I'm not sure what you mean by "think the correct things."  Energy doesn't just increase instantly according to wishful thinking, if that's what you mean.  Beliefs and thoughts allow energy to pass and increase in proportion to how much is available at any given time, but they don't just make it increase exponentially.  

Noting how marijuana releases stored energy, if there's not a substantial amount of energy raising done to balance it out, excessive use *will* leave you drained and less sensitive when sober.

You're right, though, that we normally have a relatively small amount of energy, compared to what we're capable of.  Regular energy raising, chakra work, and other energy body development increases our ability to absorb and retain energy, just like regular exercise makes our bodies more capable of of sustaining work.

Paul

beavis

Cruel Tendancies I'm not sure what you mean by "think the correct things." Energy doesn't just increase instantly according to wishful thinking, if that's what you mean. Beliefs and thoughts allow energy to pass and increase in proportion to how much is available at any given time, but they don't just make it increase exponentially.

It can increase exponentially because having energy gives you access to energy you wouldnt have had access to without having the first energy. If you have some energy, you can go deep into astral where more energy is. If you get that energy, you can go to a place with more energy and try to take some.

Logic

I dont get burnouts alot anymore

Dark Knight

quote:
If you have some energy, you can go deep into astral where more energy is. If you get that energy, you can go to a place with more energy and try to take some.

You take energy instead of receiving it?

Shedt, last I heard, if we were all 100% balanced on everything...I think that would be declared as insanity. But there is being a little off vs a lot. I'm not seeing the difference between a pin prick and a gunshot being only a little off.