So, uh, how does this whole "Water Sheilding" work

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

That didnt make a whole lot of sense... do you have any links or anything?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Risu no Kairu

Pipes are cylindrical.

If you look at one from the ends, it looks like a circle.

Robert says water can stop attacks.

I'm asking how does the "shield" project from the water.

I don't understand how it would just work on one plane (plane like a math term, not dimension/existance)

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Rob

If you think about it looking from above, thats all thats relevant. Negs exist I think, like one direction (x,y,z type direction/dimension) out of phase with the physical world. That is perhaps why they always appear like shadows to us - ie 2 dimensional forms. They are earthbound, and limited by any water streams in their path, irrespective or height.
And yet, they are still 3-d forms, they only appear 2-d to us. I'm kinda combining tom beardens theories of dimensions here with what we know about negs and astral and etc. Perhaps the higher the spin on an atom the more it turns on the dimensional planes...hmm....err anyway!

I'm not sure if this answers your question.....? Yeah I suppose they do only work on negs in one plane.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

volcomstone

you should look up feng shui techniques,  Negative energy likes to flow in straight lines,
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Risu no Kairu

?

OK, so Robert Bruce was found water creates some sort of barrier. I understand that.

Does the barrier only work in one plane?

Is it like: (lines are water barrier, circle is the pipe)
|
|
|
|
o,

o--------

A combination of the two?

Does it work spherically? How?

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/